The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Fighters do you love to hate?

+24
ONETWOFOREVER
d260005p
Fists of Fury
HumanWindmill
jammin
trottb
aja424
ShahenshahG
BallchinianMuffwig
joeyjojo618
JabMachine
AlexHuckerby
88Chris05
Rowley
Seanusarrilius
Super D Boon
azania
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
The Galveston Giant
Valero's Conscience
coxy0001
BoxingFan88
Mr Bounce
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 2 Empty Which Fighters do you love to hate?

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

As per the title. Doesn't matter if they're absolutely top drawer fighters; if you don't like them, you don't like them.

Give reasons - it can be the lamest of things such as you don't like their haircut, doesn't have to be rational, but be as funny as you like!

I will give you:

James Kirkland. Arrogant thug who just relies on a big punch. Let's see what he can do against someone who actually has no fear of him.

Andre Ward. The slickest, most technically brilliant SMW out there. But as excitement goes, he's about as interesting as beige paint.

Wladimir Klitschko. Just because he can be KO'd and nobody's done it for years!

Cris Arreola. Stupid nipply name and seems to train by eating Tacos stuffed with cake batter and cheese.

Amir Khan. "I won. The referee got it wrong. I'm gonna appeal!" No, you didn't.

Tyson Fury. I only watch him because I want to see him flattened properly. No real power, zero defence, no technique and comes across as thick as they come.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Fighters do you love to hate?

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

Better ways to sell fights than with the trash talk of a 7 year old don't you think?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Fighters do you love to hate?

Post by jammin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

Referring to Mayweather? Obviously there isn't as he consistently grosses most revenue than any other fighter. He has even got an exciting style for general boxing fans, which further proves the point.

jammin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:43 pm

Referring to Degale actually, if you read the other posts you'd maybe understand that but it's clear that you don't.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:44 pm

trottb wrote:Better ways to sell fights than with the trash talk of a 7 year old don't you think?

Not if it takes your pay day from about £40k to £250k!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by jammin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:45 pm

Oh you're referring to DeGale, similar logic applies. I met DeGale once, actually a very nice fella. I think we have to take him with a pinch of salt.

I for one and looking forward to his evolution as a boxer. Yes we all like a humble champion, but if that was all we had it would be boring. Like having all singers with Leona Lewis's personality, great talent but boring as hell.... We want stories, narratives and friction.

jammin

Back to top Go down

Post by jammin Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:46 pm

trottb wrote:Referring to Degale actually, if you read the other posts you'd maybe understand that but it's clear that you don't.

Wrong side of the bed?

jammin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:49 pm

I enjoy trash talking on the most part when it's on a decent level.

Haye made himself look like an idiot with comments such as "look at him he's a d***khead"

and degale went one step further with comments you'd expect in a primary school.

Last edited by trottb on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

No big deal, chaps, but I've needed to edit a couple of comments here which attempted to circumvent the swear filter. Would appreciate it very much if you refrain from doing so, please. Some poor sod always has to go round tidying it up.

Thanks.

Will leave trott's comment re : Haye, since that is a direct quotation but, again, I'd respectfully request that we try to keep even these to an absolute minimum.

Appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:02 pm

Personally I love the right kind of trash talk - Ward's trainer Virgil Hunter was excellent in the buildup I thought, with comments like "Carl Froch is hard as nails, but nails are there to serve one purpose...to get hammered!" That sort of trash talk never fails to make me laugh.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:39 pm

Apologies Windy have edited now.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:31 pm

Good of you to do it, trott. Thank you, mate.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:32 am

Devon Alexander - Thinks he is gods gift, thinks he owned Mathysee and Kotelnik. Nope. Hometown fighter. His manaher Cunningham is a bit of an idiot as well

Khan - Im a massive fan but has at the moment really let me down with his gob. Take it like a man like Carl Froch.

Ward - THE dullest fighter in years, surely. Great of course, but utterly boring.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:40 am

ODLH - Loaded, good looking, smells of sex.

Joe Calzaghe - Arrogant, thinks he's a legend, dating my ex at the moment.

Enzo Calzaghe - 1 fighter is his claim to fame but if you listen to him you would think he was on a par with Dundee or Futch.

Herbie Hide - what a plumb.

David Haye - poser.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:49 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Joe Calzaghe - Arrogant, thinks he's a legend, dating my ex at the moment.

Shocked
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:51 am

oxring wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Joe Calzaghe - Arrogant, thinks he's a legend, dating my ex at the moment.

Shocked

It sometimes doesn't do to ask.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:56 am

rowley wrote:
oxring wrote:

Shocked

It sometimes doesn't do to ask.

OneTwo has done it all it seems.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:57 am

Jesus, and people used to say Coxy was full of it...this guy is something else.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:58 am

Those imaginary girls do have a habit of getting around, Fists.

OneTwo, by dating do you mean you used to have a picture of her on your bedroom wall and your mum told you to take it down?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:03 am

trottb wrote:
OneTwo, by dating do you mean you used to have a picture of her on your bedroom wall and your mum told you to take it down?

You're dead. He won't stand for that. Silly boy trott, silly boy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:07 am

Hay trott!

I'm your worst nightmare.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:09 am

I love you onetwo, just wanted to say, it being Christmas and all that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:12 am

rowley wrote:I love you onetwo, just wanted to say, it being Christmas and all that.

I second that. He has be to be, along with Bob, up there with the funniest posters on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:13 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Joe Calzaghe - Arrogant, thinks he's a legend, dating my ex at the moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Mitty

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:15 am

What do you think is the bigger disappointment for Kristina, missing out on the Strictly glitter ball with Jason Donovan or no longer being onetwo's other half?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:18 am

Bob is about as funny as the black death, tino. Onetwo's delusion is funny though, I'll give you that.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

Onetwo's other half mate, obviously. A poxy trophy or the hand of the international man (and sometimes teenage girl) of mystery?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

rowley wrote:What do you think is the bigger disappointment for Kristina, missing out on the Strictly glitter ball with Jason Donovan or no longer being onetwo's other half?

That's a no brainer. Donovan is just weird whereas oneball is a trained killer and a self-taught gigolo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:22 am

Fists of Fury wrote:Bob is about as funny as the black death, tino. Onetwo's delusion is funny though, I'll give you that.

Bob's a legend. Don't let Kell Brook come between you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:23 am

Would guess as an international hitman and trainer killer the opportunities for travel must be pretty good, you could be right, think Kristina has dropped the ball on this one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:24 am

Bob is funny, FACT!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:36 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Hay trott!

I'm your worst nightmare.

You wouldn't want to mess with me I'm in Rowley and Tinos gang

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:36 am

rowley wrote:I love you onetwo, just wanted to say, it being Christmas and all that.

Can't say I'm at all comfortable with where this could lead but i'll return the compliment. As for xmas, well I will be working very busy time of the year for me just finished a job in North Korea, heading off soon but have a great xmas everyone.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:41 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Can't say I'm at all comfortable with where this could lead but i'll return the compliment. As for xmas, well I will be working very busy time of the year for me just finished a job in North Korea, heading off soon but have a great xmas everyone.

Let me guess. You were President, right?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:41 am

Laugh

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:49 am

Fists of Fury wrote:Jesus, and people used to say Coxy was full of it...this guy is something else.

Oi, that's uncalled for.

I guess i should also say i've played against and beaten a Walker Cup player at Moor Park, London Amateur Foursomes. Who was the #1 rated amateur in the world at the time........ Kid called Matthew Richardson, who also led the US Open for a brief period in 2010.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:51 am

coxy0001 wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote:Jesus, and people used to say Coxy was full of it...this guy is something else.

Oi, that's uncalled for.

I guess i should also say i've played against and beaten a Walker Cup player at Moor Park, London Amateur Foursomes. Who was the #1 rated amateur in the world at the time........ Kid called Matthew Richardson, who also led the US Open for a brief period in 2010.

I beat Sylvester Stallone in an arm wrestle.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:52 am

coxy0001 wrote:

Oi, that's uncalled for.

Course you have sweetheart, that's because you're mummy's special little soldier.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:53 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Oi, that's uncalled for.

I beat Sylvester Stallone in an arm wrestle.

Good for you.

You can contact Moor Park if you want, can't remember the exact year but it'd have been around 2002/2003.

First round. First sudden death playoff hole.

I'm emailing Sly as we speak.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:58 am

Too far SugarRay. Lets keep things clean lads.

And preferably close to the topic.

oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:58 am

rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Oi, that's uncalled for.

Course you have sweetheart, that's because you're mummy's special little soldier.

I've emailed Moor Park for the complete breakdown of results.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:59 am

oxring wrote:Too far SugarRay. Lets keep things clean lads.

And preferably close to the topic.

You can blame an admin for baiting me into replying then

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:59 am

How come you can claim to have beaten top golfer over a few holes and Sylvester Stallone at arm wrestling but you can't claim to have done to an ex-prime minister what she did to Scotland for years?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:01 am

Frankly, the mental image of that former prime Minister alone is enough to make it against house rules.

Keep things clean all.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:04 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:How come you can claim to have beaten top golfer over a few holes and Sylvester Stallone at arm wrestling but you can't claim to have done to an ex-prime minister what she did to Scotland for years?

In all fairness out of the 3 SRRs was the most believable

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:12 am

trottb wrote:
SugarRayRussell wrote:How come you can claim to have beaten top golfer over a few holes and Sylvester Stallone at arm wrestling but you can't claim to have done to an ex-prime minister what she did to Scotland for years?

What? I did beat Stallone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:15 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
trottb wrote:

What? I did beat Stallone.

I'm waiting on an email with eager delight.

Will you leave the forum forever when it comes through?

And i hate Tommy Morrison for his mullet.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:04 am

Very Droll. Keep it clean
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:22 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:I love James Toney P4P one of the best trash talkers around only to be bettered by Ricardo Mayorga who has now taken to calling out Oscar De La Hoya and is calling him panty boy! Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 2 3602195817

Do you follow Mayorga on Twitter? If not you should, his broken english trash talk is classic! He says things like "chavez jr is maricon, we promise to knock out back to daddy in dos round and after we KO pac and floyd' gotta love his enthusiasm!

He's also funny in that he calls out fighters with no regard to their weight class!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 4:42 am

Surprised Bob Arum isnt getting more of a mention.

'Yes, but I was lying yesterday etc...'

Horrible individual.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 4:47 am

johnson2 wrote:Surprised Bob Arum isnt getting more of a mention.

'Yes, but I was lying yesterday etc...'

Horrible individual.

Wouldn't assume to second guess the way the good folk of 606v2's minds work but personally would suspect the fact Arum is not a fighter may have influenced them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next