The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested.

3 posters

Go down

Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested. Empty Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested.

Post by School Project Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:14 pm

Former Middleweight supremo Kelly Pavlik and a friend decided to have a spot of the ol' Christmas Spirit the other night. The steam boat started in a local bar and after a shandy or two, Pavlik and a friend decide to drive home. By drive home I mean CRASH INTO EVERY GOD GIVEN SIGN POST AVAILABLE. The local rozzers show up and Pavlik decides to start shouting obscenities and is swifty arrested on suspected DUI (Driving Under Influence).

As you can see from the photo, Pavlik is indeed very merry following his shandy:

Spoiler:

This is another set back in Pavliks already turbulent battle with the bottle and I don't see this boding with Arum, seeing as he has been paying for his upkeep and what-not whilst he trains with Robert Garcia.

The Ring have reported on the story, however it isn't as beautifully written as mine: http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/170833-pavlik-arrested-for-dui-

It's a shame that within a week we have seen Floyd convicted of slapping his missus and hiding her iPhone and now Pavlik, who clearly has a problem be arrested again for booze related offences.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested. Empty Re: Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested.

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Huh, I always thought he was bald through choice, but it appears nature thrust baldness upon him.

I'd like to hear Bunce's opinions on this, I'm shocked.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested. Empty Re: Pavliks Party Wagon crashes - Pavlik arrested.

Post by School Project Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:45 pm

Baldness was bestode on Pavlik in his early 20's I think.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidBlunkettsuppercut Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:53 pm

I dont think Kelly has ever come to terms with the bald truth.
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
DavidBlunkettsuppercut

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:58 pm

No amount of booze will bring his mullet back, someone needs to look him in the eye and tell him this.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down