The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How?

5 posters

Go down

DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st - Who Wins and How

DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_lcap50%DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_lcap29%DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_lcap0%DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_lcap14%DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_lcap7%DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Empty DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How?

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 pm

The fight is on. Degale has announced it on his facebook page and various other sites have confirmed. I genuinely think DeGale will handle Groves with relative ease. He's quicker, has faster hands, the slick southpaw style, better defence and just looks the classier operator. I like Groves but I feel he is fairly one dimensional in comparison and certainly too easy to hit. I see him struggling to land anything hurtful on DeGale whilst shipping fast, clubbing punches in trying. DeGale to take over midway and punish Groves for a TKO victory by about round 8.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Empty Re: DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How?

Post by kevchadders Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm going to plum with DeGale via decision.

I expect both to be wary of each other at the start with those early rounds being a cagey affair.

I expect DeGale to get stronger and more confident as the fights goes on to win by a comfortable points victory (3-5 rounds). Might see Groves on the floor one or twise as well.

kevchadders

Back to top Go down

DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How? Empty Re: DeGale vs Groves Signed For May 21st, Who Wins and How?

Post by Daz Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm going for a Degale win via KO.

Although i do rate George or ugly boy as De Gale calls him - he still makes many mistakes and gets hit ALOT.

De Gale seems to have what it takes to get to the top. Very good work ethic as well as the skills.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 pm

my problem with degale is when he has his oppenant hurt or unsteady he never trys to finish. that said degale on points or late stoppage

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:59 pm

My problem with De Gale is that stupid thing he does with his arm when he wins! Haha!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by AZZJ44 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm

The general consensus is that DeGale will win and i'm agreeing with that. DeGales to skillful and quick to have too much problems with Groves so I'll go for a 9th round tko. Just think this fights come a little early for Groves and DeGales just too good at the present.

AZZJ44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down