The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good?

5 posters

Go down

Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good? Empty Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good?

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 18 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

With new wrestlers in the main event scene at wrestlemania like the Miz and Alberto Del Rio and legends of the WWE returning such as Trish, The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin, do you think this could be one of the best wrestlemanias ever? What do you think?

Last edited by priskinoursaviour on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good? Empty Re: Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good?

Post by talkingpoint Fri 18 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

I think this card is full of potential - there are so many potential wrestle mania moments waiting to happen. I am actually very happy about the upper card, despite the HHH/Taker match being a sequel to their X-Seven match I am really looking forward to this rematch and with the relaxation of the PG policy on Raw these last few weeks I'm hoping they will push the boat out with the no holds barred stip. Orton/Punk could be a real show stealer; I love CM Punk at the moment, he's definitely my reason to keep watching wrestling after HHH retires. I hope he gets to go over Orton but even though there's a good chance he won't, I know he'll put on a great match.

The two world titles matches could be very good in their own right and I have to say I think the Miz has done an excellent job in the build up to his main event, it just remains to be seen if he can pull it off in the ring.

I am genuinely excited about this Mania, however I do think it will turn out to be a transitional Mania so I don't think it will be the best of all time, but people will look back on this and say Mania 27 was an important PPV as we go into the new decade.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good? Empty wrestlemania card.

Post by Luke Fri 18 Mar 2011, 9:55 pm

no.
Edge v Del rio and Rhodes v Mysterio, look good matches to me, and both could be
the best of the night. Not sure about Miz v Cena, it has the capabilties to be very good,
but not sure about adding a thirdperson to it, and can't get away from the fact that i
think Cena will win.
But the rest of the card looks like what i would expect from raw, not the best ppv
( in my opinion) the company offers.
And whille your right about Miz and Del Rio, where's Bryan, Christian, Kingston etc,
Why is Morrison and Ziggler in a gimmick match, when a singles match would be far
better and entertaing. If the rumours are to be believed, in the next year Edge, HHH,
taker are retiring, so now is the time to push these guy's.
I think this year they arerelying on Taker v HHH, which i'm notsure is the right thing
to do.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good? Empty Re: Do you think the Wrestlemania card is looking good?

Post by taffy_crisp Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

is the wrestlemania card is looking good? nice proof reading of your title there Rolling Eyes

taffy_crisp

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

taffy_crisp wrote:is the wrestlemania card is looking good? nice proof reading of your title there Rolling Eyes

Funny thing is he put the same title on the 606v1 <laugh>

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:59 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
taffy_crisp wrote:is the wrestlemania card is looking good? nice proof reading of your title there Rolling Eyes

Funny thing is he put the same title on the 606v1 <laugh>

now corrected.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down