The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative WrestleMania card

3 posters

Go down

The Alternative WrestleMania card Empty The Alternative WrestleMania card

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 pm

With a couple of weeks left until WrestleMania everyone has an opinion on it, a lot of people are underwhelmed at the card while some actually feel invigorated by it, meh, anyway, I'm going to attempt an alternative WrestleMania card and attempt to explain it to see if it could tie in to what we've seen and what we could have seen.

WWE Heavyweight Title Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs CM Punk

● Background: Brock Lesnar would win the Title inside the Elimination Chamber pinning Randy Orton, Sheamus and finally Daniel Bryan (after DB was distracted by The Authority (yet again). CM Punk would qualify for the Title Match by winning the Royal Rumble against all the odds and overcoming The Authority's newest recruit....Batista  would be awarded the #30 slot, Daniel Bryan would help fight off outside interference and Punk who was #1 would get a surprise win.

Streak Match
The Undertaker vs John Cena

● Background: No need for anything too dramatic about this, after losing the Unification match with Orton then losing again at the Rumble (thanks to Batista interference) and losing inside the Chamber John Cena would announce on the post Chamber RAW that after failing for the past couple of months he wont be going to WrestleMania, there's nothing left for him and he needs to go home and find his motivation...as he leaves lights out, gong goes and Boom, Taker reappears, tells him theres one thing he has yet to do in his glorious gold laden career and thats face him at WrestleMania,  Taker says he has become a target for others but wants to issue a Challenge to John Cena which Johnboy would gleefully accept.

Grudge Match
HHH vs Daniel Bryan

● Background: Nothing much changes here from the moment DBry gets screwed at SummerSlam up until The Royal Rumble, at the Rumble Bryan enters at #2 and lasts for most of the match until Kane who he already eliminated runs out and helps eliminate him, when the Authority try and do the same to Punk, Bryan makes save to the horror of HHH, Bryan wants to have a match with HHH but Triple H would continue to refuse by saying Bryan isn't on his level and this would continue until the Occupy RAW segment forces this match (the only change would be around the Rumble time, its been pretty good build for me)

30 Man Andrè the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
● Past World Champions included - Sheamus, Big Show, Mark Henry, Christian, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio, Kane, RVD, Khali
● Current Other Talent included - Ryback, Damien Sandow, Bad News Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Fandango, Cesaro, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Titus O'Neil, Alexander Rusev, Goldust, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg
● NXT Top 5 Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Corry Graves, The Ascenension

3 Stages of Hell
The Shield vs The Wyatt Family

● Background: This would be pretty much the same build up as they had, the Wyatt's would cost The Shield their place in the Chamber by attacking Bryan, Cena and Sheamus in the Chamber qualifying match on RAW, I'd play this exactly the same right up until the Chamber, id have the match and the outcome exactly the same too, it was absolutely tremendous, what I'd change is the end of it, the reason I'd have Ambrose not ome back to the ring would be because he was put through a table, possibly from the top of the ramp, there would still be some slight undertones of bickering feom The Shield but they'd seemingly stay United, this would lead to the big re-match between the two.

Batista vs Randy Orton

● Background: This feud would be borne out of jealousy between the former Evolution members, Orton was the chosen face of the new WWE by the Authority but when HHH wasn't happy that he had to keep bailing Orton out he re-hired Batista, Batista's first mission was to help Orton retain over Cena at the Rumble, which he did, Batista also beat CM Punk at the Chamber thanks to outside help from the Authority while Orton lost his title to Brock Lesnar, he was pinned first in the match to the annoyance of The Authority, Orton claimed the Authority have left him high and dry, a match between the two has been set up to see who the main man will be going forward after WrestleMania.

Intercontinental Title Match
Big E (c) vs Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez

● Big E would be in a non title match with Alberton Del Rio on SmackDown! and during the match special guest commentator Ricardo Rodiguez gets into an argument with Alberto Del Rio when Del Rio throws Big E into Ricardo, anyway, Big E splits it up and attempts to take revenge on Del Rio only for Ricardo to attack him when he turns his back on him, both of them beat down on Big E before Alberto locks in the arm bar and Ricardo runs off with the title belt, over the course of the next few weeks they take the Mexican colours over it and call it the Mexican Title, Big E finally gets his title back on the SmackDown! before WrestleMania at the contract signing when Kane issues an ultimatum on behalf of the Authority that the Champ must have the title in his possession going into WrestleMania, have the Mexicans already got inside Big E's head?

Tag Team Title Match - Triple Threat
The Uso Brothers (c) vs Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs The Real Americans

● I don't think this needs much build up, The Uso's offered an open Challenge, Goldust & Cody and The Real Americans accepted, Vickie Guerrero tells them they'll face a Beat the clock challenge, both teams win their matches with identical times, Vickie then adds them both to the match when The Uso's said they'd fight both of them
● I'd have The Real Americans lose this match and when Swagger and Zeb turn on Cesaro I'd have him knock Swagger out and spin him about 30 times, one for each WrestleMania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

The Alternative WrestleMania card Empty Re: The Alternative WrestleMania card

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:22 am

Good read, like it. Im one of the ones who is really looking forward to this Wrestlemania though. We have Daniel Bryan v Triple H which will be awesome. Im looking forward to John Cena v Bray Wyatt and really hope Wyatt wins. Brock Lesnar v The Undertaker is going to be an absolute brutal match. The WWE WHC match will be intersting presuming Bryan will join Batista and Randy Orton. The ending should be awesome if Bryan wins. I am also quite looking forward to what looks like Kane and the New Age Outlaws v The Shield. I think Dean Ambrose might turn on the other 2 here. Obviously 30 man battle royals are always good as I love the Royal Rumble and this is practically that. Then it looks like a multi-team match for the Tag Team titles which should be filled with good high flying spots etc.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Good Read

Although what are these VIGLINK things that are appearing on Keywords! (they only seem to be there when you are logged in as a guest)

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down