The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHUTDOWN RESULTS 21/03/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

SHUTDOWN RESULTS 21/03/2011 Empty SHUTDOWN RESULTS 21/03/2011

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:53 am

(Can somebody post this over to 606?)

*The cameras start rolling for another edition of Monday Night Shutdown, the crowd are all cheering in the arena as the camera swoops around showing the packed Birmingham Bowl. The camera shows a few selection of signs.*

*Our prayers are with Japan.*
*River Ace; I find you funny!*
*Le francais is back!*
*Dr. Shoe, he's only got one loss!*

RJ: Welcome one and all to 6WF's Shutdown! I am sure you're all as excited as I am, and all these fans in this arena are for an outstanding show! We have got some HUGE matches up for you tonight, and I am positive you will enjoy them.

MW: Every week I am shocked to see some of these matches being given away for free, tonight we have some possible Born in Fire main events, yet you lot get to see them tonight, how lucky!

RJ: First, we've got some news from backstage!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SHUTDOWN RESULTS 21/03/2011 Empty Re: SHUTDOWN RESULTS 21/03/2011

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:56 am

*Backstage, Yarmouth Blade, Dr. Shoe and Fernando Gonzalez are at one side shouting at Dexter Morgan, General Sanchez and James Eagle, in the middle Clarissa is trying to stop them clashing.*

C: Guys! Guys! Guys! Seriously stop it, you've got a match up next, solve your differences then!

*The wrestlers just seem to ignore Clarissa as they get even closer to each other.*

C: I will call security! I will file charges!

*The wrestlers are just shouting at each other as the scene fades to black for a commerical break.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:57 am

Match 1
Match 1
Yarmouth Blade/Dr. Shoe/Fernando Gonzalez vs. General Sanchez/Dexter Morgan/James Eagle

RJ: A massive six man tag to begin the show for you, and all these guys have clashed at one point or another, and it will be interesting to see if these six guys can keep this match as a proper match.

MW: I doubt it.

RJ: That’s because you’re so pessimistic, you sit here expecting the worse every time.

MW: I just don’t think there is one guy there, who I can honestly say is any good at anything, not one has impressed me so far.

RJ: Dexter Morgan is the Fresher’s Ball holder?!

MW: So was Hobo, that never changed my opinion of him, you could win that from sheer luck, I could win it in the same way Dexter did.

Dexter’s music blasts out and the crowd cheer as Dexter steps onto the stage, he lifts his orange ‘lunchbox’ in the air and slaps it before swaggering down the ramp, suddenly Dr. Shoe and Fernando Gonzalez come running down the ramp and grab Dexter and smash him into the fan barrier on the ramp. The crowd don’t know how to react as General Sanchez and James Eagle come running down and clash with Dr. Shoe and Fernando Gonzalez.

RJ: None of these guys have even got to the ring yet and are brawling!

MW: After that confrontation backstage, I am not surprised, tensions were running high and they all wanted to get a piece of each other.

Yarmouth Blade comes running through the crowd and jumps off of the barrier connecting with a senton bomb into the brawling teams. Dexter is back to his feet and Fernando Gonzalez stumbles forward and Dexter kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a thunderous DDT on the steel ramp. Dexter walks over to Yarmouth Blade and goes to put him in a sharpshooter when Dr. Shoe connects with a big uppercut sending Dexter flying away, Dr. Shoe turns around and General Sanchez and James Eagle grab hold of him and connect with a double suplex.

RJ: We’re going to go to a commercial break now, and hopefully this arena will be clear of any brawling newbies.

MW: I told you they wouldn’t start this match, they’re immature all of them.

RJ: Oh yeah, because even the most experienced of 6WF’s stars never do this?

MW: Shut up...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2011, 6:01 am

*Backstage Enforcer is warming up in the gym, punching the punch bag when Clarissa walks in.*

C: Hey, can I get a word Enforcer?

E: Sure.

C: Well, if you win tonight, you're in the Time Attack match, how are you feeling?

E: Slightly nervous, I have to admit. It's been over a year now since I last held that world title, and I miss it. I don't think I ever really got a proper chance at being world champion, and ever since then I have been dying for another shot at the title.

C: You did get a shot last month, but came up short, why would this time be any different?

E: Because this is a Time Attack match, they are mental Clarissa, I really feel that I could walk out champion simply because I know what I am doing in those matches, I have a game plan.

C: Care to share that plan with us?

E: Ahh, I couldn't do that could I Clarissa? It'd ruin the plan. Wink

C: You have to go through Crime Lord to get to the Time Attack match, you think you can do it?

E: Of course Clarissa, Crime Lord used to be a force I'd be scared of, but now he's gone from being a former world champion, a very talented guy, to a lackey for a delusional loser.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2011, 6:01 am

Match 2
Time Attack Qualifier
Enforcer vs. Crime Lord

RJ: This is sure to be a very interesting match, two former 6WF World Champions clash tonight, they’re clashing for the chance to get into the Time Attack match for the title they have won before.

MW: There is history between these two, Enforcer and Crime Lord were both in the Dynasty together and now Crime Lord is also a member of the Church of Hero, a faction Enforcer has been fighting against.

RJ: But these two will have to put that history behind them tonight, because a spot in the Time Attack match is up for grabs and neither will want to throw that away.

MW: You can say that again. These two will be going all out for that title shot.

‘Rain Wizard’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as the lights dim around the arena, Crime Lord walks out slowly, the ‘Beloved Disciple’ lowers his hooded head before lifting his head up and the hood falls back. He strides down the ramp and starts muttering a prayer while fiddling with the ‘H’ shaped necklace. He goes over to the stairs and climbs up them and gets into the ring, he removes his robe before beating his chest. There is clear beard starting to grow and his hair is longer, he raises one arm in the air and the crowd just boo him. Crime Lord falls to his knees and starts praying, before he makes the sign of Hero on his body.

RJ: I never thought I’d see Crime Lord in this position, and frankly I am disappointed in him, he was once such a strong character, yet now he is playing lackey to Hero.

MW: ‘Lackey’?! He is THE Beloved Disciple, he saw the light, he shunned a life of corruption to follow Hero, how can you say that is bad?

‘Saturday Night’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd pop, Enforcer steps out, he points down the ramp at Crime Lord before raising both arms in the air as fireworks go off either side of him. Enforcer walks down the ramp slapping the hands of his adoring fans, he slides into the ring before squaring up to Crime Lord who looks straight back at him, unwavering. Enforcer climbs up to the rope and lifts his arms in the air to another big cheer.

RJ: Enforcer was involved in the last 6WF World Title match, but was distracted by the Church of Hero, he will be hoping that the Time Attack match will allow him to win his second world title.

MW: Fat chance of that happening, first he has to go through Crime Lord to actually get into that match, a tough ask.

The bell rings and the crowd roar around the arena as the match begins, the two men circle around the ring, their eyes not moving from each other. Enforcer locks up with Crime Lord, but the Beloved Disciple knees Enforcer hard in the chest before whipping him into the corner. Crime Lord strides over and starts ramming a shoulder into his ribs, and then chops him across the chest. Crime Lord connects with a big punch across the face before lifting him up to the top rope, Crime Lord grabs around Enforcer’s body and looks ready to belly to belly suplex him off of the top rope.

RJ: BELLY TO BELLY!?

MW: REVERSED!

As Crime Lord tries to throw Enforcer off the top rope with the belly to belly suplex, Enforcer reverses it into a Reverse DDT off of the top rope, Enforcer gets back to his feet and stomps on Crime Lord’s chest before grabbing hold of his legs and putting him in a Figure Four Leg Lock, Crime Lord nearly gets out of the move by rolling over, but this just puts him in an even more excruciating position, Crime Lord cries out and reaches for the ropes, he grabs hold of them and Enforcer releases the hold, Crime Lord pushes himself back to his feet and Enforcer connects with a big boot taking him down to the mat.

RJ: Enforcer is looking pumped up for this match.

MW: But how long can he keep it up for?

Crime Lord groggily gets to his feet and Enforcer goes for a clothesline, but Crime Lord just shoulder blocks him to the mat, Enforcer immediately gets back to his feet but Crime Lord sends him back down again with a hard punch. Enforcer rolls over to the ropes, and uses them to get himself back to his feet but Crime Lord runs at him and clotheslines him over the top rope.

RJ: Crime Lord wants to win this any way possible, even if that means count-out, how unsportsmanship like.

MW: How world champion-like you mean.

Crowd: C’MON ‘FORCER! C’MON FORCER! C’MON FORCER!

Enforcer starts making his way to the ring as Crime Lord makes the sign of Hero across his chest.

RJ: DID HE MAKE IT?!

MW: REFEREE IS SAYING HE DID!

Enforcer runs at Crime Lord, who is still in shock and takes him down with a thunderous clothesline, when Crime Lord gets back up, Enforcer kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a driving piledriver, Crime Lord’s head nearly going straight through the ring. Enforcer lifts Crime Lord up and grabs him around the waist, he connects with a German suplex and Crime Lord’s neck lands horribly on the mat. Enforcer goes for the pin.

3kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord just kicks out there!

MW: He always had it under control that was clear.

Enforcer gets to his feet and signals for the Face Check, the crowd cheer loudly as Crime Lord groggily gets to his feet.

RJ: HE GOES FOR IT!

MW: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!

RJ: REVERSED! FACE CHECK!

3!

RJ: ENFORCER WINS!

MW: Damn it!

Enforcer has his arm raised by the referee as the crowd cheer for him and Enforcer makes his way up the ramp and into the backstage area.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:53 am

*Backstage Jerome Dubois bumps into Snake Eyes.*

JD: Mon ami!

SE: Dubois....

JD: Ahhh, don't act like that, I am a changed man, I have been cultured on ze other side, but now I am on yours!

SE: Dubs, I can't exactly trust you, you've always been a liar.

JD: Oh Snakey, Snakey, Snakey, you will see tonight zat you can trust Le Phenomenom!

RJ: Next up we have a huge tag team match, featuring two current champions in 6WF going against men who have made very clear their desire to take those titles for themselves.

MW: This is a pointless match RJ, if I was Dubois or Snake Eyes I would stay backstage, save myself from any humiliation.

RJ: Well that’s just nonsense, but it will be interesting to see how Snake Eyes and Jerome Dubois get along in this match, they have a very intense history, and Snake Eyes in particular seemed very unsure about their alliance.

“La Marseillaise” Begins to play as a Blue white and red fountain like pyro goes off at the top of the ramp.

“C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal” Hits as the arena jumps to their feet as out swaggers Dubois with “Still a Phenomene” written on the front of his T-shirt. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp telling the fans to get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring and “Hi 5” some fans on the way to the ring. Dubois slides into the ring and begins to stare around the arena as the fans continue to chant his name. He throws his shirt into the crowd and acknowledges their support.

‘Good Life’ hits and Snake Eyes comes out to a good reception, he walks out not taking his eyes off Dubois, he enters the ring and acknowledges the crowd, he nods at Dubois still not taking his eyes off Dubois.

MW: It’s not often I say this but Snake Eyes is right, I wouldn’t trust Jerome Dubois as far as I can throw him

The speakers scream out “IT’S AN OMEN!!” before blasting into “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos, Fanatic and Trevor Swann all arrogantly swagger out from behind the curtain to mass of boos from the 6WF fans. They just look at the fans and laugh as they make their way down to the ring.

The Fanatic takes his place at ringside as Swann and Dubois start the match off.

RJ: What business does this guy have being out here? This could be an excellent match up ruined by his interference.

MW: He’s just supporting the man who’s done so much for him (he does to high 5 the Fanatic but gets no reaction). Um... see that, total focus and dedication, he’ll go a long way this kid.

Dubois and Swann lock up and Dubois pushes Swann back into the corner turnbuckle. Swann crawls under the rope and the referee forces Dubois to release him. As Dubois backs off Swann kicks him in the gut and works him over with a series of left and right hands, he nails Dubois with a snap suplex before stomping away at his knee, he drags Dubois over to his corner by his leg and tags in Chaos.

Swann stays in the ring, still holding his opponent’s leg as Chaos runs off the rope and hits Dubois with a leg drop, he covers for the first time in the match

1...2...shoulder up!

Chaos waits for Dubois to rise before running off the ropes and nailing a bulldog, he waits for Dubois to rise before hitting the double A spinebuster, he stares down at the prone body of Dubois before going for a lionsault... knees up!

Dubois counters the lionsault before staggering up and hitting a big DDT!

RJ: Turning point in the match!

MW: Lucky break, things will correct themselves know

The crowd pops big as Snake Eyes gets the tag in, at the same time Chaos reaches over and tags in Swann

Snake Eyes comes in and cleans out Swann with a clothesline, Swann gets quickly up and is promptly knocked back down with another clothesline, Snake Eyes switches his attention to Chaos, and knocks him over the top rope to the outside with another clothesline

RJ: Snake Eyes with some real momentum here

Snake Eyes takes Swann down again with a dropkick, he waits for Swann to stir before taking him down again with a huracanrana, he makes a cover

1....2....kick out!

Swann kicks out and Snake Eyes goes straight back on the offensive, he runs off the rope and drops the elbow onto Swann, he irish whips Swann into the corner and nails him with a big splash. Swann drops to the mat, and Snake Eyes senses an opening he points to the turnbuckle which gets a big reaction from the crowd.

RJ: Snakey’s gonna fly!

Snake Eyes goes up to the top rope and looks set to hit the ‘End of the line’, but Dubois tags himself in off Snake Eyes foot, Snake Eyes looks perplexed as Dubois enters the ring, Dubois shrugs his shoulders and winks at Snake Eyes, Snake Eyes looks furious but eventually gets down from the top rope.

MW: I knew these two couldn’t get along, I called that straight away

Dubois picks up Swann and looks like he is going to hit the ‘Culture Shock’, but Chaos runs in and hits Dubois with a big dropkick! He waits for Dubois to rise and attempts to hit the G-Force but Dubois reverses and dumps Chaos over the top rope with a back body drop. Dubois looks to turn his attention back to Swann, but The Fanatic hits a low blow from outside the ring.

RJ: That is a disgrace how can the referee not spot that?

Snake Eyes enters the ring now, he runs off the ropes and dives over the other side taking out both Chaos and The Fanatic with a big 450 splash!

Crowd: That was awesome x3!

MW: Now that is a disgrace! That man isn’t even in the match. Snake Eyes should be arrested for assault is you ask me.

RJ: Nobody did Michael, nobody ever does

The action focuses back in the ring where Swann hits a standing moonsault on Dubois, he goes for the cover

1...2...Kick out!

Dubois got his shoulder up at the last moment, Swann gets up in disbelief, he climbs up to the top rope.

MW: Swann Dive!

RJ: Missed!

Trevor goes for the Swann dive but Dubois moves out of the way

RJ: Ai revoire!

3! It’s all over!

The replay shows Dubois hitting the spinebuster and making the cover.

RJ: Hugh win here for Dubois against the reigning freeweight champion

The show goes to a commercial, as Dubois celebrates in the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:53 am

Match 4
River Ace vs. LPL

RJ: Big match for 6WF fans far and wide up now. River Ace is going to take on LPL, these two clashed at Survival in a tag team match, but they face of as singles here now.

MW: This match is the true experienced wrestler vs. Fast-rising up comer. River Ace is synonymous with 6WF, but LPL has been a successful guy in his time in 6WF.

RJ: I am just not sure what will prevail tonight, experience, or just sheer pace and agility of LPL.

MW: I am putting my money on LPL, he’ll be too fast for River Ace, Ace may have some experience, but LPL is a former European and Tag Team Champion, he is hardly inexperienced.

‘Ace of Spades’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as River Ace steps out onto the ramp calmly. He runs down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans as he goes and the crowd chant his name as he slides into the ring. River Ace climbs up to the top rope and lifts both arms into the air and the crowd go crazy for him.

RJ: River Ace has never been this popular his entire career, hopefully he can use this support to make himself as successful as everybody thought he could be the first time around in his career.

MW: River Ace is a p@thetic joke. I have never seen somebody do something so ridiculous for money, he should be at home watching Cash in the Attic, not wrestling out here!

RJ: He’s hardly old!

MW: It’s not about age, it’s about what we want, and nobody, I repeat, nobody wants to see River Ace anymore.

RJ: Don’t be so stupid. I want to see River Ace.

MW: Well you’re...you.

‘Papi Chulo’ plays out around the arena and the cheers change to boos as LPL jumps out, he laughs at the crowd before sprinting down the ramp sliding under the ring rope, he steps up to River Ace and squares up to him. But River Ace just doesn’t react, LPL climbs to the top rope and starts beating his chest before flipping off of the top rope landing on his feet.

RJ: LPL looks very confident here tonight, possibly too confident?

MW: Oh RJ, now who’s being ridiculous?!

The bell rings and immediately River Ace runs at LPL and takes him down with a running knee, LPL goes flipping over River Ace’s knee and lands painfully on his back. River Ace grabs hold of LPL’s arms and puts him in an arm bar, before lifting him up and twisting his arm behind his back and connecting with a bridging back suplex.

Kick out!

RJ: River Ace, testing the ground there.

MW: Testing the ground! Pah! River Ace was trying to end the match as quickly as possible.

River Ace gets to his feet and waits for LPL to push himself up, when he does he goes for a quick Snap DDT, but LPL spins out of it and connects with a hard heel kick in River Ace’s stomach, LPL runs at River Ace and connects with a drop kick which sends him crashing into the corner. LPL runs at River Ace and jumps up and starts unleashing punches on River Ace’s head before the referee pulls him off. River Ace stumbles forward and LPL runs at the ropes and springboards off of them connecting with a flying neckbreaker.

RJ: LPL with some fast paced moves there, catching River Ace off-guard.

MW: LPL will wrap this match up soon enough.

LPL goes to the top rope and the crowd are booing loudly as he dives off but River Ace rolls out of the way and LPL smashes onto the mat. River Ace is urging LPL to get up, and when the Association star does get back to his feet, River Ace kicks him in the mid-section.

RJ: POKER PLEX!

MW: ROLL UP!

RJ: NO! LPL has the tights!

3!

MW: It doesn’t matter RJ, LPL has won!

LPL celebrates in the ring as the show cuts to an ad break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:55 am

“Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he raises an arm in the air and the crowd boo as Mike cockily walks down the ramp, he taunts some fans on the way down before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes, He goes to the top rope he raises both arms in the air as the crowd boo and he flips down, landing on his feet.

“Always" hits and the boos continue as Solomon Riddick walks out onto the ramp,he storms down the ramp purposefully before sliding in.

MW: Riddick walking to the ring with a purpose.

“Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp saluting the fans and slapping the fans hands before sliding into the ring!

"Refuse/Resist" rings out and the crowd pop in the Birmingham Bowl as Chris Patricks comes out onto the ramp, he looks focused as he comes down to ringside and slides in. He goes to the corner and poses for the fans as pyros shoot up from the stage.

RJ: A big match up here and both teams will want to make an impact!

Max Adamson and Solomon step out onto the apron leaving Hill and Patricks in the ring. The bell rings and they circle each other, both guy’s arms raised. Patricks goes for the first move, connecting with a really quick spinning heel kick, kicking Hill’s arm away, Hill rolls out of the way of a second kick which was aimed for his head and then runs at Patricks and goes for a running knee to the stomach, but Patricks jumps up, the knee completely missing, and Patricks connects with a reverse DDT. Patricks jumps up and runs and bounces off the ropes connecting with a leg drop on Hill, Patricks tags in Max Adamson, and they lift up Hill and drop him down with a double suplex

1…
2…!

Hill kicks out, Adamson has Hill in a headlock, Hill fights up to his feet and goes for a belly to back suplex but Adamson blocks before hitting a snapmare on Hill, Hill sits up and Adamson smashes a stiff boot into the upper back region of Hill, and the impact echoes around the arena, Adamson then runs the ropes and connects with a leaping dropkick to the face. Hill tries to roll back to the corner but Adamson grabs him by the legs and drags him all the way back to the corner where he tags in Patricks, who front flips over the top rope into a leg drop across the throat. Patricks covers as Adamson leaves the ring...

2...!

This time it’s Patricks who places Hill into a submission, this time a chickenwing hold, again Hill fights to his feet and then rams Patricks back towards the corner where Adamson makes a blind tag, Patricks shoves Hill away and then Hill runs back at Patricks only to be met by an atomic drop, Adamson follows up with a bridging German suplex.

2...!

RJ: The former champions dominating here tonight.

MW: We know just how good Max and Paddy are but tonight they look more focused than ever, not a good sign for Hill who is in desperate need of a tag to Solomon Riddick.

Adamson lifts up Hill, he starts kneeing him in the gut and then grabs the back of the neck of Hill, before slamming his face into the mat. Adamson grabs the arms of Hill and digs his foot into his back while pulling the arms back, Hill screams and starts shouting in pain. Adamson releases the hold and lets Hill limply fall. Solomon is looking more and more angry on the apron and starts pacing as Adamson and Patricks start talking to each other. Adamson tags in Patricks and then walks to the corner where Patricks whips Hill, Adamson uses the ropes as a leverage to hit a boot into the face and then he spins back towards Patricks who nails a spinning wheel kick, before using Adamson to flip backwards into a moonsault. Patricks covers.

1…
2...!

The European Champion just about shoulders arms, Patricks rises to his feet and runs the ropes going for a lionsault...

MW: Knees up!

Hill gets the knees up into the stomach at the last minute, Hill then gets to his feet slowly and drags up Patricks and then hits him with a series of spinning kicks and a few punches before throwing him against the ropes, on the rebound he monkey flips Patricks over, Patricks rolls up unsteadily and Hill hits a corkscrew dropkick! He then dives to the corner and tags in Riddick.

MW: Not what Max and Paddy wanted to see!

Patricks manages to tag in Adamson, but before he can step into the ring, Solomon throws him over the top rope with a hip toss, Adamson stumbles up and Riddick hits him with a gorilla press slam, Adamson rolls up unsteadily straight into an X-Factor Facebuster!

2....!

Adamson is dragged up to his feet by Riddick, who drives some stiff knees up into the rib cage that keel Adamson over, he then hits him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, Adamson rolls away trying to get to the corner but Riddick cuts him off easily, drags him back to the corner before catapulting him up into the turnbuckle, Adamson falls back down and Riddick tags in Hill, who stands on Riddick’s shoulders before hitting a 450 splash!

MW: Great teamwork!

RJ: Innovation at it’s best there folks!

2...!

Adamson kicks out, Hill quickly has him in a seated rear waistlock, he then drives knees into the back for good measure before rolling to his feet with Adamson in tow, ramming him into the corner, Adamson falls out of the corner and Hill hits a DDT, Hill hooks the leg firmly...

2...!

Hill quickly tags in Riddick, who steps into the ring, he goes for a big boot Patricks tries to kick the back of Riddick but he knocks him off the apron with a big right hook, Riddick spins around and Adamson flies at him with a Lou Thesz Press but Riddick catches him easily, flipping him onto the shoulders and delivering a death valley driver.

2...!

Riddick stomps down on Adamson a couple of times before going to the corner and tagging Hill

MW: NEXT BIG MOVE!

RJ: Patricks shoved him off the top rope!

Riddick runs into the ring but then Adamson is up and he spins back towards the centre and heaves up Riddick before nailing him with a DDT, Adamson then goes up to the top rope.

MW: Never normally see Adamson up here...

RJ: Well why not? Here comes the cross body…

MW: DEVILS ADVOCATE!

3….!

RJ: It’s over!

Ding, ding, ding.

The replays show Adamson leaping off the top rope to take out Riddick but instead Riddick hits a devastating knockout blow and gets the pin, Hill and Riddick celebrate as Max comes to in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:55 am

Match 6
Blue Dragon vs. Hero vs. Perfect Jack

RJ: What a massive main event we have for you now, the number one contender for the TAW World Title, takes on one of the contenders for the 6WF World Title and the current Hardcore Champion.

MW: This match is sure to be huge, and I seriously have no idea who will win, but I think, Hero is my favourite.

RJ: He would be.

MW: What is that supposed to mean?

RJ: Well last night, you told me about that man-crush...

MW: THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

RJ: Sure it didn’t.

‘Here Comes the King’ is blasted out and the arena fills with boos and jeers. Hero steps out, he is wearing some loose white ropes, he opens his arms out and the crowd boo as Hero walks down the ramp, trying to talk to some young fans, but their parents pull them away, as Hero kisses his ring, which is just a big ‘H’. Hero slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope and raises his arms in the air before jumping down.

RJ: Hero is one egotistical guy.

MW: He has the right to be, when you’re that good, it’s d@mn hard not to be arrogant.

‘Freak on a Leash’ screams out around the arena and the crowd cheer loudly when Blue Dragon walks out on to the stage, he holds the Hardcore Title in the air before boos are heard around the arena as the lights flicker off and when they come back on, Mr. Crowley is stood in front of Blue Dragon, Crowley grabs hold of Dragon and throws him into the fan barrier.

RJ: Once again, Mr. Crowley is making a statement here, he wants that Hardcore Title.

MW: Not only that, but he wants to destroy Blue Dragon to get it.

Mr. Crowley grabs Blue Dragon by the throat and slams him down on the ramp hard with a chokeslam, Crowley grabs hold of Blue Dragon and puts him in a head scissor, while pulling up on his arm. Security pours down into the arena and pulls Crowley off Dragon, Crowley is laughing while the crowd boo him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:56 am

*Cassius is walking backstage when Perfect Jack comes around the corner, Cassius slowly steps towards him.*

C: Jacky, Jack, Jack. You really are just a little boy aren't you, I can see the way your lights up around this belt, but to you, it's just a toy, or a trophy to show off. For me, it's the proof that I am better than everybody else, it is the catergoric evidence that Cassius Zhi IS exactly who he says he is; the best.

PJ: That belt while with you, makes me feel sick. That one man, who is so deluded in the head can hold that title makes me want to call some kind of authority.

C: I am the best, that's why I am world champion!

PJ: Is that why Miss Jessica ditched you for Lex?

*Cassius pounces forward and goes to hit Jack, Perfect Jack blocks the first punch and sends back a fist of his own before security pull them both back, Cassius starts fighting his way out of them before they take him to the mat.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:56 am

Main Event
Cassius/Saint vs. Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch

RJ: Backstage we just saw Perfect Jack confront Cassius Zhi and security had to pull them apart, how is this going to affect our main event now?

MW: I have no idea, but I’m sure the Church will come out here and take on whoever decides to show up.

‘Papercut’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd start to boo furiously as Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James step out onto the stage. They both fall to their knees and start praying before making the sign of Hero across their chests. They stride down the ramp ignoring the jeering crowd before getting to the stairs and climbing up them. The crowd continue to boo as they step into the ring, Clarke climbs to the top rope before jumping down and Marshall pats him on the back.

RJ: The Church of Hero are our current tag team champions and since their thunderous debut in this company, it’s hard to walk around 6WF without being terrified of being the next one on their list.

MW: I hope to Hero that you are next on the list, then I might get somebody with a basic grasp on the English language sat next to me.

‘Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp and points at Marshall and Clarke who slide out of the ring and run at Saint.

RJ: Saint has gone for this alone, but he could have made a massive mistake, the Church are running at him now.

MW: Saint may have just signed his own death warrant.

Clarke goes for Saint first, but is put down by a big punch, Marshall kicks him, while Clarke gets back to his feet and starts punching Saint in the back of the head, Saint pushes Marshall away and turns around going for an RKO on Clarke, but he gets pushed away. Vladimir and Xeres come down from the top of the ramp, followed by Crime Lord. Saint connects with a big boot on Clarke before catching the running Xeres with an RKO on the ring ramp!

RJ: RKO!

MW: Two moves and Vladimir and Xeres are out of it.

Crime Lord goes for a thunderous spear, but Saint dodges it and Crime Lord goes crashing through the fan barrier, Saint turns around and Marshall connects with a Snap DDT. Marshall and Clarke roll Saint into the ring before sliding in after him, they start setting Saint up for the Last Sermon, when...

"Remember the Name" by Fort Minor booms out through the speakers and the Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen. Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as the masked superstars Angelo Anneire and Castiguer step out onto the ramp, they sprint down the ramp and slide into the ring and Castiguer drop kicks Marshall who goes rolling out of the ring and then Angelo grabs Clarke James and throws him out of the ring.

RJ: Talk about making an impact. The Soldiers of Fortune saved us from seeing another horrifying injury AND made a challenge to the Church of Hero for the tag team titles.

MW: What a brilliant way to end our show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down