The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown Results 07/02/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown Results 07/02/2011 Empty Shutdown Results 07/02/2011

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 pm

*The cameras start rolling for 6WF Shutdown and the crowd are going crazy as 'Bodies' is blasted out, the camera flies around the arena showing signs such as:

Represent me Miss. Jessica!
Amen to that Hero!
Take your shirt off RJ!
Trevor Swann, just 49 more days to go!*

RJ: Welcome to Shutdown Ladies and Gentleman, and without further ado, let's get on with the show!

RA: The following match is a Tag Team Tournament First Round match!

“Papercut” by Linkin Park plays and the crowd starts jeering loudly as Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James walk out to the ring, both men make a ‘H’ with their arms and confidently walk down to the ring.

MW: What a way to kick things off tonight, it’s the Church of Hero! These two could easily be watching this Tournament as the Tag Team Champions but just came up short, on that basis they’re my pick to win this thing!

RJ: I won’t argue with that, but I still fail to see the necessity in this Hero worshipping…

The theme from TV’s ‘Dexter’ plays and out walks the 2011 Freshers Ball winner Dexter Morgan, complete in white coat and gloves, alongside him is his tag team partner for the night Mark Palmer.

RJ: These two newcomers have made a decent impression since joining 6WF, Dexter Morgan won the prestigious Fresher’s Ball match at Betrayal, and Mark Palmer impressed despite falling short on his debut last week in a triple threat match, nonetheless these two will be looking to advance in this Tag Team Tournament against a very sharp team in James and Murdoch.

The bell rings and Clarke James starts off against Mark Palmer, Palmer steps forward and aims a kick at James, Clarke James looks less than impressed and swings a right hand at Palmer, who ducks underneath the punch, Palmer whips James across the ring, James rebounds back and Palmer hits a nice Spinebuster, Palmer hooks the leg of James, one, two, th-Clarke James kicks out, Palmer drags James by his foot to the corner and tags in Dexter Morgan.

RJ: Lively start from Mark Palmer, nearly upset the Church!

MW: Not a chance RJ, Clarke James has it all under control.

RJ: You think? Shutdown Results 07/02/2011 F_laugh

Clarke James is on the mat as Dexter Morgan, the Fresher’s Ball winner enters the ring, Dexter waits for James to get to his feet and Dexter hits a running clothesline to James, James unsteadily gets back to his feet and Dexter hits a Fisherman’s Suplex with a bridge, the referee counts, one, two, thr-Clarke James barely kicks out! Dexter gets to his feet and gets the crowd on his side as he drags Clarke James towards the turnbuckle and gets onto the middle rope…

RJ: Could it be? The M99?!

Dexter tries to lift up Clarke James for the Piledriver move, James fights out by grabbing the top rope and pulls himself away, Dexter jumps off attempting an Axe Handle to James, who counters with an Atomic Drop, James runs to the ropes and hits a beautiful Spinning Heel Kick to the face of Dexter Morgan, and James tags in Marshall Murdoch.

MW: Order is restored RJ.

Murdoch circles the fallen Dexter, Murdoch trash talks Dexter a little before dropping the knee to the head of Dexter three times, Murdoch covers Dexter as the referee counts, one, two, th-Dexter kicks out. Marshall Murdoch has a smile on his face as he drags Dexter to his feet, Murdoch hits the T-Bone Suplex!

MW: It’s over, thanks for coming Dexter, ya freak!

Murdoch covers Dexter, one, two, thre-Dexter kicks out!

RJ: What resilience from this guy, there’s a reason he’s the Fresher’s Ball winner!

MW: Do you wanna stop saying he’s the Fresher’s Ball winner? I think our viewers get it!

Murdoch tells the referee it was a three count, to no avail, Murdoch waits for Dexter to get to his feet, Murdoch signals for the Marshall Law, as Dexter gets to his knees, Murdoch goes for the kick but Dexter catches Murdoch’s foot and drags Murdoch’s leg towards him, then flattens Murdoch with a vicious clothesline! Both men are down as Murdoch and Dexter crawl towards their respective corners, Dexter is worse for wear but he makes it to his corner the same time as Murdoch, Murdoch tags in Clarke James, Dexter tags in Mark Palmer as the crowd cheer!

Palmer clotheslines James to the mat, then does it a second time, Palmer is pumped up as James gets to his feet again, Palmer hits a Scoop Slam and points to the turnbuckle as the crowd cheer, Palmer climbs up onto the turnbuckle as Clarke James is laying on the mat!

RJ: This could be the end Wire, what an upset!

The referee is facing Clarke James, and as Mark Palmer stands on the top turnbuckle looking down on him, Marshall Murdoch climbs onto the apron and pushes Palmer from the top face first into the ring mat as the crowd boo, Murdoch drops down off the apron before the referee can see him, and James gets to his feet. James crawls over to the stricken Palmer and locks in a Crossface Submission!

Marshall Murdoch enters the ring and barges Dexter Morgan off the apron and Dexter hits the barricade on the outside, Clarke James still has the Crossface locked in and after struggling for a few seconds, Palmer has no choice but to tap out.

RJ: What typical disgusting tactics from the Church of Hero! Mark Palmer was on the verge of a huge win and the Church had to cheat their way to another success.

MW: A win is a win RJ, you should know that by now, Palmer and Morgan were good but they weren’t good enough, the Church of Hero advances to the next round of this Tag Team Tournament.

RJ: I still don’t agree with you on their tactics Michael, but for once I do agree with you on something. Dexter Morgan and Mark Palmer acquitted themselves very well and deserved to win in my opinion.

MW: Luckily no-one asked you then RJ Shutdown Results 07/02/2011 F_laugh

*Backstage Cassius and Saint are stood in their locker room, visible on the walls is Cassius' title triumph, stood next to Miss Jessica, right next to Lex's own triumph.*

C: It's only been one week, and I am already sick of seeing that smile on Lex's face as he shows off Miss Jessica in front of me, she is mine! I made her what she is!

S: Cassius, she is ours. Remember she brought me in, the Ultimate Weapon, you gave me your blessing, and we have got to show her that Lex is stealing her from us, that we deserve her attention, not Lex, that we are the real champions.

C: For once Saint, you are right. It's time we put aside our petty arguments and showed Jessica we are not only the most dangerous wrestlers on our own, but together we are unbeatable!

S: The Tag Team titles are there for our taking. Let's do what we do best, and take what is ours!

C: That's right.

*Cassius turns around and grabs the picture of Lex before slamming it hard down on the desk smashing the frame.*

“Monster” hits as the fans give a mixed reaction to the music. Slowly Saint and Cassius walk out onto the stage. The two men give a knowing glance to each other before nodding heads and walking down to the ring. The two of them don’t even acknowledge the fans as they climb up onto the ring apron and step into the ring. Cassius and Saint then go to one corner and discuss something before Cassius nods to Saint and climbs out of the ring and waits on the ring apron.

“Generic 6WF theme” hits as the fans yet again give a loud pop as General Sanchez and Rob Loghain come walking out onto the stage. The two men high five each other as Loghain then goes running down the ramp tagging fans hands on the way, and General follows behind tagging fans hands as well. The two men then stop at the side of the ring and look at the two monsters in the ring, before General gets up to the ring apron and climbs into the ring. Loghain then gets to the ring apron and waits in his corner as the referee calls for the opening bell.

Saint cockily looks across at General who starts to stretch off, before approaching Saint as the two men lock up at the start of the match. Saint quickly overpowers General and pushes him back into the corner. General though gets straight out of the corner and back into a lockup with Saint, who again quickly overpowers him and then cockily flexes his muscles as General looks back in disgust at him.

MW: Saint and Cassius are monsters, no other word can describe these two men, and they are going to tear apart the competition, can’t this General guy get that through his skull?!... Whoa!

RJ: You can’t fault this guys guts though.

Suddenly the General comes out of the corner and slaps Saint straight across the face in a total act of defiance. Saint’s face changes from arrogance to rage as he charges at General, who ducks out of the way at the last moment, and as Saint turns, General hits a chop to the chest of Saint, pushing him back into the corner. General then hits a couple more chops to the chest of Saint, changing the colour of Saint’s chest to a deep crimson. Saint though grabs the head of General from out of the corner and pushes him away from him. General though again quickly comes back on the offence with a low angle drop-kick to the knee of Saint, bringing the big man down to one knee. General then comes in and hits a number of martial arts kicks to the head of Saint, dazing the big man. General then grabs Saint’s head in the a front face lock, before sweeping backwards and hitting a hard DDT to the head of Saint, knocking him senseless. General into the cover.

1...2kick out.

Saint throws General off of him powerfully as he slowly stumbles back to his feet clutching his head in partial disbelief at the force General has come out with. General jumps over to his corner and tags in Loghain who promptly springs to the top rope before spring boarding off the top rope in an attack on Saint. Saint thought catches Loghain in mid air and with ease flips him onto his shoulder and hits an Oklahoma slam to Loghain, leaving him clutching his back on the ground. Saint then picks up Loghain from the ground and shouts something in his face before lifting him up onto his shoulders and parades around the ring with him before walking over to the corner and hitting a Death Valley driver to Loghain, who lies motionless in the corner after the impact. Saint then takes the legs of Loghain and hangs them on the top turnbuckle, meaning Loghain ends up hanging upside down in the corner. Saint then walks back to his corner and crouches down in his corner measuring up his opponent. Saint then runs out from his corner and charges in to Loghain and hits devastating spear, which almost folds Loghain in half, as he slowly falls out of the corner. Saint then cockily pulls Loghain’s prone body out of the corner and into the centre of the ring. Saint then suddenly stops and jumps into the air before landing with a powerful elbow drop to the chest of Loghain. Saint with the cover.

1...2...Saint lifts up Loghain’s shoulder.

MW: Now that is confidence in your abilities right there.

RJ: Some would say over-confidence possibly Mike.

Saint smiles menacingly as he turns around and goes in to tag Cassius, who very methodically gets into the ring and approaches the body of Rob Loghain. Cassius almost cat-like pushes Loghain’s body around before lifting him up slowly and pushing Loghain into the corner. Cassius then proceeds to hit a number of martial arts kicks to the ribs of Loghain before proceeding to hit a hard martial arts kick to the head of Loghain, who falls out of the corner after the impact. Cassius then grabs a hold of Loghain as he is falling and makes sure he remains stable while he is standing, before Cassius brings his hand back and brings it forwards into the chest of Loghain, hitting a devastating Shockwave to Loghain who falls to the floor in a broken heap. Cassius then signals for a move as he leaves the ring and climbs to the top rope. Cassius then balances on the top rope and is about to leap off, as suddenly General gets into the ring and runs to Cassius corner and bounces off of the top rope, causing Cassius to fall into a very uncompromising position. General then hits a couple of right hands to the head of Cassius before turning back around straight into the Saint, who kicks the General in the gut, puts him in a front face lock, lifts him up into the air and holds him there for a couple of seconds before bringing him back down with a crashing impact for the Saint’s Row. Saint then drags General next to Loghain and motions to Cassius who yet again gets back to the top rope and balances for a moment, before leaping off and hitting a big frog splash. Cassius then covers Loghain as Saint puts his foot on the chest of General.

“Monster” plays out as the fans again give a mixed reaction as the referee calls for the bell and raises the arms of Saint and Cassius, who promptly brush the referee away and walk back towards the backstage area. EMT’s and referees then come in to check on Loghain and General.

*Backstage Acer is walking along the corridor when he can hear something behind the corner, he goes around it and Trevor Swann and Crime Lord are in hushed whispers. They look up and see Acer, before Crime Lord laughs at Acer and walks away, Trevor claps Acer on the shoulder.*

TS: Good luck out there.

Match 3
Crime Lord vs. Trevor Swann vs. Acer

RJ: Up now we have a very interesting matchup; Trevor Swann and Acer meet once again but with Crime Lord added to the mix as well.

MW: Last week we saw River Ace return to save Acer, I wonder if we will see him turn up tonight, or if Acer will actually grow a pair and learn to fight his own fight for once.

RJ: Acer is one of 6WF’s brightest stars, and he has fought alone a lot of times, he puts his body on the line and you should be grateful of that.

MW: If he was any good he wouldn’t have to put his body on the line.

‘Rain Wizard’ is blasted out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord slowly strides out onto the stage, he walks slowly down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans. He climbs up the steps into the ring and looks around the arena in disgust. He lifts both arms in the air as the crowd chant ‘You Suck’.

RJ: Just before this match we saw Crime Lord and Trevor Swann in hushed whispers, if either man lives up to their reputation, that is not a good sign at all.

MW: Don’t stereotype people RJ!

RJ: He has ‘Crime’ in his name! And Trevor Swann has hit people over the head with a cricket bat!

MW: Whatever...

‘When I Get Down’ by Logan starts to play and the crowd cheer loudly as the revs of the motorbike are heard and Acer drives out on his chopper, he circles around the stage before speeding down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on the way. He turns sharply at the end of the ramp circling around the ring before getting off the bike and sliding into the ring, he lifts his arms up in front of Crime Lord who looks at him with disgust.

RJ: Remember that Acer and Crime Lord have a history of their own, and they have never been a close pair.

MW: Acer has pretty much got on the bad side of every person in this company, there’s no need to inform us that he has had history with anybody, as soon as Acer is involved it’s implied.

‘Dreadlock Holiday’ starts to play and the crowd boo loudly as Trevor steps out in cricket whites, he is swinging a cricket bat, he lifts it in the air as the crowd boo loudly, Trevor strips from the cricket whites, and he tries to place his cricket helmet on a young fan’s head, but the little boy just throws it back at him and the crowd laugh, Trevor nearly loses it with the small boy but Swann moves on, Trevor slides into the ring, but leaves his cricket bat on the outside. Trevor climbs to the top rope and lifts his arms in the air.

RJ: Despite his less than pleasing methods, Trevor Swann has made a meteoric rise through 6WF, he’s already a household name, and I’m sure he has a bright future ahead of him, I just hope he can get rid of that attitude.

MW: It’s the attitude that makes him so brilliant RJ, why would you want take that away?!

The bell rings and all three men make a circle, they start to close in on each other, before Crime Lord nods at Trevor Swann and they turn on Acer, who looks shocked as the two men close in on him. Crime Lord kicks Acer hard in the mid-section and Acer falls to his knees, Trevor knees him hard in the side of the face, Trevor chops Acer across the chest. Acer suddenly fights back and starts punching Crime Lord before Trevor Swann brings in his cricket bat and smashes it over Acer’s back.

RJ: So THAT is what those two were talking about backstage, Crime Lord and Trevor Swann have teamed up, presumably for our tag team tournament, and they are using their new found teamwork to take out Acer!

MW: How brilliant!

Suddenly ‘Ace of Spades’ is blasted out of the speakers and the crowd go crazy as River Ace steps out onto the stage. River Ace sprints down the ramp and the crowd are chanting his name, he slides into the ring and dodges a Crime Lord punch attempt and starts hitting him with some jabs of his own.

RJ: River Ace looks in very good shape. And once again is saving Acer!

MW: NOT ANYMORE!

CRACK!

Trevor Swann slams the bat over River Ace’s back and sends him to the ground, Crime Lord grabs River Ace, lifting him onto his shoulders, and at the same time Trevor Swann takes a run up on Acer, who is groggily getting to his knees.

RJ: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!

MW: HIT FOR SIX!

‘Remember the Name’ by Fort Minor is blasted out and two men step out onto the stage wearing masks.

RJ: MY G0D! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! IT’S THEM!

MW: WHO?!

RJ: Only the hottest tag team on the wrestling market today! The SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE!

MW: You’re joking?! I haven’t ever seen them myself in person, but heard a lot of big things about these guys, they have been on the tag team scene for a few months now, coming from nowhere!

The Soldiers of Fortune run down the ring, they slide into the ring and Crime Lord runs at the bigger one first, but Angelo Anneire shows incredible strength just lifting Crime Lord right over his head and he falls behind smashing onto the mat. The highflyer dodges a Trevor Swann kick, before Castiguer connects with a spinning heel kick taking Trevor down. The Soldiers of Fortune stand over the bodies of Crime Lord and Trevor Swann their arms raised as the crowd cheer them.

RJ: What an impact those two have already made in this company!

MW: Can you imagine if they went on to win the tag team tournament and tag titles immediately?

*Cassius and Saint are backstage in their locker room, Cassius is drinking a cup of green tea while Saint paces up and down, Lex walks in laughing, while Miss Jessica giggles along with him, rubbing him up and down, Lex turns around.*

LH: Woah, didn't realise you two were in here, puts a little dampener on our plans for now Jessie.

MJ: Hehehe, stop teasing them Lex!

C: I take it you saw us out there Jessica?

*Miss Jessica moves over to Cassius and starts rubbing up his arm, Cassius almost starts to smile before he finds himself again and pushes her away.*

C: The Great Wall and the Unstoppable Force showed exactly what we are capable of, think you can do better, Hart?

LH: I KNOW I can!

MJ: Woah guys, put the claws away! There is enough of me for all of you.

S: You haven't even acknowledged me! How can you say we're all equal!?

MJ: Sainty, don't be so mean to your little Miss Jessica, I picked you for a reason, and I'm not going anywhere, I value you...very....very....highly.

C: Lex, you better be going, you have an important match next.

LH: It'll be my pleasure, see you later Jessie.

*Lex leaves the room as Miss Jessica waves him goodbye and then strokes her body against Saint.*

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown and what a great show it has been so far.

“Burn in my light” blasts out around the arena and Lex Hart makes his way out to to a cacophony of boos, as pink fireworks go off around the stage, he lifts his 6WF Title in the air and struts to the ring.

The crowd pop loudly, “Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring before leaping up and....

RJ: Oh look out!!!

Ding, ding, ding!

Before he has a chance to get up, Lex Hart is stomping Patricks into the canvas. Everytime Patricks tries to get up, Lex Hart kicks him back down. After several minutes, Lex Hart applies a front headlock whilst lying on the canvas.

MW: Brilliant tactics from Lex. Patricks can’t attack if he can’t get to his feet.

As Lex Hart applies more pressure, Patricks somehow manages to twist his body and spin on the ground with the momentum finally taking Patricks into a arm bar submission on Lex Hart.

RJ: Wow! What speed. This could be the quickest loss in Lex’s career.

Lex Hart manages to grab the ropes and the ref tells Patricks to release the hold. Both men get up and stare holes into each other before both locking up with Lex getting the advantage over the smaller man. He moves him into a front hold before lifting him for a supplex which he slams down into the middle of the ring. Lex Hart gets up and hits an elbow drop across the chest of Patricks and stays for the cover...
2...!

Patricks kicks out. Lex Hart gets up and shouts at the ref that he counted slow and then turns around to Patricks to lift him up. As he bends over, Patricks grabs Lex Harts head and tries to roll him up in a cradle pin

2....!

Hart kicks out at the last moment. Lex Hart jumps straight up in anger but is met by a standing dropkick, sending him to the ropes. Patricks quick as a flash runs to the opposite ropes and files at Lex Hart.

RJ: Amazing agility! Patricks has crossbodied Lex Hart over the top rope.

MW: But Lex has managed to hold on as well to take Patricks over. Both men are on the outside.

Patricks gets up first but is shortly followed by Lex Hart. They begin to trade blows before Lex Hart grabs Patricks and whips him into the steel steps.

MW: Looks like Lex may be going to drive his knee into the temple of Chris! This spells trouble for Patricks.

Patricks moves at the last minute and Lex Hart drives his knee full force into the steel steps and crumples to the ground. Patricks senses his opportunity and climbs onto the ring apron and jumps off, dropping his leg onto Lex Harts knee.

RJ: It looks like its Patricks’ turn to immobilise his opponent.

Patricks gets up and rolls Lex Hart into the ring who lays motionless in the centre. Patricks climbs the turnbuckle and goes for his finisher, the double rotation moonsault.

RJ: Here it comes, the ‘Enigma bomb'...

MW: Lex moves out of the way!

Lex Hart moves at the last moment and Patricks lands down hard. Both men are finding it hard to get to their feet but Lex is up first. He lifts Patricks up and rushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. Lex Hart then tentatively moves to the opposite corner before running back and spearing Patricks. As Lex Hart gets up, Patricks slumps to the floor sitting in the corner. Lex Hart starts to stomp on Patricks before putting his foot across the neck of Patricks and choking him, using the ropes as leverage.

RJ: Come on ref, thats illegal!

The ref breaks it up and Lex Hart goes back to Patricks and lifts him up onto the turnbuckle. He climbs up behind him and hits a perfect super-plex which shakes the ring as the whole crowd groan. He then stands up and taunts the crowd.

Crowd: Booooo!

Lex Hart lifts Patricks up and places him onto his shoulders ready for the Canadian Destroyer as the crowd start to chant “you suck”. This visibly shakes Lex Hart who grins and poses at the crowd..

MW: What a showman!

Lex Hart, with Patricks still on his shoulders, starts to climb the turnbuckle and stops on the second rope. He looks at the crowd and goes for the Canadian Destroyer!

MW: He’s hit it! I love it!

RJ: No he hasn’t! Patricks has held onto the top rope and sent Lex Hart to the ground.

Patricks manages regain his balance and reclimbs the turnbuckle awaiting for Lex Hart to get back up after his failed Canadian Destroyer. As Lex Turns around, Patricks jumps over Lex Harts head, grabbing it on the way and landing on his feet.

RJ: I don’t believe it – I have never seen anything like that! He has managed to lock in the Dragon Sleeper from the turnbuckle position.

MW: Come on Lex get to the ropes!

Lex Hart struggles for several seconds as the ref asks if he wants to quit. After several more moments the ref checks whether Lex Hart is conscious and lifts the arm which drops once.

MW: Come on Lex!

The ref lifts the arm again and it drops again.

RJ: Patricks might win this!

MW: Don’t you know anything RJ? The arm never drops a third ti.....

The ref lifts the arm again and it drops and the ref calls for the bell but then changes his mind as he sees that Lex’s foot is under the ropes.

MW: I don’t believe it!

Patrick’s gets up and starts to talk to the ref, questioning the decision but all the ref does is reiterate that Lex’s foot was under the ropes. All of a sudden, a now conscious Lex quickly rolls up Patrick’s and pulls the tights...

3….!

MW: He did it, albeit with the help of the ropes and a handful of tights!

RJ: Thats a disgrace, the ref didn’t see Lex cheating but he was quick enough to change his mind about the Patricks win. A disgrace!

Lex rolls out of the ring, still clutching his throat and walks to the back smiling as the crowd boos.

Match 5
Mr. Crowley vs. Max Adamson

RJ: A massive match up now for the fans of 6WF! Max Adamson takes on 6WF returnee Mr. Crowley in what could be a cracker of a match!

MW: Max Adamson is involved with a feud with the Church of Hero, most significantly in the tag team division as he and tag team partner Chris Patricks recently defended their titles against Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch.

RJ: Not only that but Mr. Crowley was last put out of the company when Chris Patricks left him in a smouldering casket.

MW: The tension in this match will be unbearable.

Mr. Crowley’s usual organ music starts to play and the crowd are booing loudly as Mr. Crowley slowly walks out, he is wearing a red robe with a red hood, the robe has a gold H emblazoned on the back, Crowley strides down the ramp, his head bowed as he mutters under his breath. Mr. Crowley gets into the ring and removes the robe to reveal the ‘phantom-style’ mask. He lifts his head up and stares around the arena intensly.

RJ: No matter how many times I see him, I will never get over this 6 foot 8 monster!

MW: Crowley has turned towards Hero, and I’m not surprised considering Hero’s achievements and way with words.

RJ: I’m starting to think you’ve been converted yourself.

MW: Don’t be silly RJ, I just have respect for those with the most talent in this fine company.

‘Tie Down Kangaroo Sport’ starts to play and Max Adamson steps out onto the stage, he does a quick Booker-T-style stare at his hand (BTSSAHH) which gets a big pop before lifting his tag title in the air. He walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans before climbing up the steps into the ring, he walks up to Crowley and cheekily slaps him against the cheek, Max climbs up on the ropes before bouncing down.

RJ: Max looks as happy as ever, despite staring into the face of a terrifying man.

MW: That’s probably because Max doesn’t understand what is happening.

The bell rings and Max clotheslines Crowley to the ground, Max goes to stomp on Crowley, but the bigger man grabs Max’s leg and throws him to the mat. The crowd start booing loudly as Xeres and Vladimir Reznikova step out onto the stage.

RJ: What are they doing out here!?

MW: Come to watch their teammate in his match.

Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James come from through the crowd and Zakky Spencer climbs over the barrier and walks over the announcer’s table.

RJ: And I’m sure they are here to watch the match too?! The Church never had any intentions of starting this match! They are just here to get Max Adamson out of the picture.

MW: They are following the Word of Hero!

Marshall and Clarke slide into the ring first and then the rest of the Church all get into the ring, they start stomping on Max, who can’t get them away from him, Marshall grabs Max, lifting him up while holding his arms behind him. Clarke punches Max in the stomach and then Crowley connects with a massive uppercut. Suddenly ‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts out of the speakers and Marshall drops Max, Chris runs down the ramp and Mr. Crowley is rubbing his hands in the ring.

RJ: Patricks might be running into a big mistake here.

MW: The Church is ready for him, and in particular Mr. Crowley.

Chris stops just before the ring and the Church all look confused before Patricks flips the bird at them and Max runs from behind the ring next to Chris and they make their way up the ramp as the Church try and understand how Max got away.

Match 6
La Pulga Loco/Solomon Riddick/Mike Hill vs Snake Eyes/Abe Abercorn/Perfect Jack

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome back to 6WF Shutdown live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl.

MW: What a great show we’ve had so far tonight, but luckily there is still more to come with plenty of 6WF’s top names involved.

RJ: And that includes our next match, a huge 6 man tag team match involving all three Association members.

MW: And they will face off against Snake Eyes, Abe Abercorn and Perfect Jack.

The lights raise and “Papi Chulo” hits to loud boos from the crowd. La Pulga Loco somersaults onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He stomps down the ramp with a big smirk on his face before sliding into the ring.

“Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he raises an arm in the air and the crowd boo as Mike cockily walks down the ramp, he taunts some fans on the way down before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes, He goes to the top rope he raises both arms in the air as the crowd boo and he flips down, landing on his feet.

“Always’ is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the Birmingham Crowd. The N01 contender to the TAW Title paces down the ramp and then slides into the ring, he leaps up and stares across at The Association.

MW: Of course The Association took out Perfect Jack last week on Lockdown, I’m sure he’ll be looking to exact some measure of revenge tonight.

“Keep Pushin’” blasts its way out over the speakers and Abe Abercorn steps out onto the ramp to loud cheers from the capacity crowd. He walks down the ramp, tagging as many of the fans hands as possible. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and turns to face the fans before clapping them. He slides into the ring and leaps to his feet warming up.

‘Good Times’ by Kanye West hits as a spotlight searches the arena before the crowd erupts as Snake Eyes strolls out into the arena. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring to join his partners, hi fiving Abe and Perfect Jack.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Abe Abercorn starts off in the ring with La Pulga Loco. The two men lock up and Abe places LPL into a headlock, he quickly fights his way out by whipping Abe out across the ring. He places him into a sleeper hold in the middle of the ring. Abercorn manages to manoeuvre his way out of the hold and then send La Pulga to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex. He attempts to bridge over into the pin but La Pulga shoves him down onto his back and then places his legs over the shoulders of Abe to cover.

Ref: 1.............Kick out!

Abe kicks out strongly, he rolls La Pulga back but he leaps and quickly hits a hard dropkick into the face. LPL then places Abe into a front facelock. Abe fights his way up and spins out only for La Pulga to snapmare him down to the canvas. LPL bounces off the ropes and nails a neck snap. He then bounces off the ropes into a running back senton. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

Abe again forces his way out of the hold, La Pulga Loco gets to his feet and makes the tag to Solomon Riddick who steps into the ring. Riddick lifts up Abercorn and hits him with a series of fists into the face, backing him against the ropes. Riddick whips Abercorn across the ring and then nails a gorilla press slam on Abe. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

MW: Strong start for The Association.

Abe is dragged up by Riddick, who boots him in the stomach and goes to put him on his shoulders for a death valley driver but Abe drops down the front and hits a boot of his own to Riddick before hitting him with a DDT. He hooks the leg sharply as tries to re-build some momentum.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Abe heaves up Solomon Riddick, he hits him with a knide-edge chop into the chest. He then continues to drive chops into the chest until he backs Riddick into the corner where he continues with the chops until the ref intervenes. He lifts Riddick onto his shoulders as he falls out of the corner and hits an airplane spin. Riddick stumbles around and Mike Hill tags himself in, Abe makes the tag to Snake Eyes. Snake Eyes and Hill come sprinting into the ring, Hill aims a clothesline at Snake Eyes that he ducks under and then hits a running one-handed bulldog on Hill. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

MW: Snake Eyes coming in like a house on fire, looking to set a fast pace.

Snake Eyes waits for Hill to rise, he hits him with a series of spinning, quick kicks into the stomach. Snake Eyes then bounces off the ropes and sunset flips over Hill, Hill shoves Snake Eyes away so he can’t cover but then he leaps up and hits a hard kick to the skull that sends Hill crashing down. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Snake Eyes is immediately up onto his feet, he stomps away on the head and body of Hill before going up to the top rope. He waits for Mike to rise before flying off and hitting a superkick. Hill rolls up and Snake Eyes leaps to his feet and hits a leaping, spike reverse STO. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Snake Eyes gets to his feet, he waits for Hill to rise before leaping up onto Hill’s shoulders and going for a Hurracanrana...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Hill drives Snake Eyes down hard into the canvas, He rises to his feet and hits a standing shooting star press on Snake Eyes for good measure before making the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Snake Eyes lifts his shoulder up, Hill waits for Snake Eyes to rise before whipping him across the ring and hitting an inverted atomic drop. The Association leader then follows this up with a spinning heel kick on the recent returnee. He doesn’t cover, instead going up to the top rope...

RJ: MIKE TIME!

MW: Hill nails the 450 splash.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Hill makes the tag into LPL quickly, the two hit a double suplex followed by a double elbow drop. Hill then leaves the ring as LPL goes to the outside, he then springboards off the ropes down into a legdrop. He hooks the leg quickly.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

LPL rises to his feet, he hit a series of hard knees down into the back before lifting up Snake Eyes. He hits a few more knees before running with him to the corner, he slams him into the turnbuckle before rolling backwards and nailing a German suplex into a bridged pinfall.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

La Pulga drags Snake Eyes up to his feet before hitting a windmill kick. He then waits for Snake Eyes to rise before running off the ropes, Snake Eyes goes for a wheelbarrow facebuster but it’s reversed by LPL into a wheelbarrow bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

LPL rises to his feet, he stomps away on the gut of Snake Eyes before running off the ropes...

MW: Rolling Thunder...Knees to the back!

LPL rolls away in agony, Snake Eyes sneaks ever closer to his corner...

RJ: TAG! PERFECT JACK’S IN!

MW: And Riddick’s tagged in!

Riddick runs in and throws a wayward clothesline that is ducked by Jack, who then chucks Riddick to the canvas with a hip toss. He spins up and Jack hits a high-angled dropkick down into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Riddick powers out of the hold, he fights his way up onto his feet and Jack goes for a European uppercut that is blocked, Riddick then whips him across the ring and ducks his head for a back body drop but Jack hits a big boot into the face, He then snap suplexes Riddick down and bridges over into the cover.

RJ: Jack’s on fire!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Again, Riddick kicks out. Jack allows Riddick onto his feet. He then hits a couple of hard forearms into the back followed by an atomic drop. He then hits a belly to back suplex into a cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Hill breaks the pinfall!

Mike Hill just about saves the match for his team, Snake Eyes comes sprinting into the ring and lifts up Hill and then clotheslines himself and The Association leader to the outside. Jack slowly gets up and stomps on Riddick a couple of times before attempting to put him in a figure four leg lock, Riddick boots him away to the corner.

Riddick gets to his feet groggily and Jack spins out from the corner...

MW: Devils advocate!

Ref: 1...................2..................

*Abe tries to run-in but LPL sprints across and boots him coldly in the face...

Ref: 1...................2................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Big win for Riddick over the N01 contender to the TAW Title, and equally a big a win for The Association as a whole.

*Riddick celebrates in the middle of the ring.

*Hero is backstage and his Church surrounds him.*

H: My loyal disciples, we are gathered here today to bless your Lord, your Saviour, Hero. For tonight he goes off to battle, to defend not just himself, not just the Holy Grail, but for all of you, to save you from the ignorance, and the blasphemy that Blue Dragon posesses.

MrC: My Lord, what is your bidding for us tonight? The blasphemers want to keep us locked out, just like they want to lock away our faith, what is your message, what would you have us do?

H: I would have you keep faith my faithful disciple. Keep faith in your Lord Hero, for Hero believes that tonight I will be leaving still holding the precious Holy Grail.

CoH: Amen.

Main Event
Cage Match
Hardcore Championship
Blue Dragon vs. Hero (C)

RJ: We have already have a massive show, just our second after Betrayal; already being considered for the pay per view of the year, but up now we have our MASSIVE main event, Blue Dragon takes on Hero for the third time in the past month.

MW: This match of course is different, as it will take place inside a cage, which is clearly a decision made by the Shutdown GM to keep out the Church of Hero.

RJ: Quite rightly so, the past two times Blue Dragon has come close to regaining that Hardcore Title, he has been thwarted by interference, he won’t let that happen tonight, the cage is being lowered right now!

The cage lowers onto the ring, as ‘Here Comes the King’ blasts out of the speakers, the spotlight shines on the stage, but nobody comes out for a few seconds before the crowd start booing as they see Hero is stood on the cage as it is lowered down, the spotlight shines on him as he stretches his arms out and holds the Hardcore Championship in one arm, Hero jumps down and floats to the bottom, he unclips himself and lifts the belt in the air to big boos.

RJ: Hero is at a disadvantage in this match compared to what happened in the past, there will be no Church to help him out.

MW: How dare you RJ! Hero is one of 6WF’s most successful stars ever, and he has based that success on being a brilliant wrestler, not a series on interferences, he has his back to the wall, but with a move-set as varied and unpredictable as Hero’s, he can work with his back to the wall.

‘Freak on a Leash’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd pop as Blue Dragon walks slowly out onto the stage, Blue lifts his arm in the air and beats his chest with his other arm. He walks down the ramp and slaps the hands of the fans on the way, he walks up to the cage and looks the demonic structure up and down before slapping the metal and opening the cage door, walking in before a referee shuts the door and locks it shut. Blue Dragon squares up to Hero who shakes his head at Blue Dragon.

RJ: Blue Dragon is on a mission to win back the title he held for a short month in his first run in this company, with Crime Lord finally putting their feud aside and the Church blocked out by the steel, Blue Dragon will really fancy his chances tonight.

MW: Blue Dragon is the luckiest guy this company has ever seen, it is truly ridiculous that he is held in such high regard amongst fans.

DING! DING! DING!

The match starts and Blue Dragon immediately charges into Hero smashing him into the steel walls, Blue Dragon slams Hero’s head off of the metal before grabbing him around the waist and connecting with a German suplex, Hero starts to get up but Blue Dragon runs at him and connects with a running knee, Hero falls backwards and Blue Dragon stomps on his chest hard, Blue Dragon grabs Hero’s leg and falls backwards throwing Hero face first into the steel cage. But Hero catches on to the cage and grabs Blue Dragon’s head with his legs and connects with a hurricanrana.

RJ: Brilliant reverse by Hero there, but for a minute or two, Blue Dragon looked scarily dangerous.

MW: He is so inconsistent.

Blue Dragon is back up to his feet straight away and Hero runs at him, Hero ducks underneath the clothesline attempt and connects with a spinning heel kick, Hero bounces off the middle rope and hits a moonsault on Blue Dragon. Hero grabs Blue Dragon’s legs and puts him in a Sharpshooter. Blue Dragon cries out in pain and starts trying to get out of the hold, but Hero keeps his grip strong. Blue Dragon starts pushing himself up off of the mat, but Hero bends down putting more pressure into the lower abck of Blue Dragon.

RJ: Remember even Blue Dragon taps, Hero has not won, the only way to win this match is to climb out of the cage.

MW: I’m sure Hero is fully aware of that RJ, he’s a 6WF veteran, I don’t think he’s quite at the point of forgetting the rules.

Blue Dragon is putting up less and less resistance as the submission hold inflicts its pain, Hero releases the Sharpshooter, and climbs to the top rope, he starts to climb the cage and the crowd are booing loudly, Hero is halfway up when his foot slips and he has to hang on with his arms, Blue Dragon is groggily getting to his feet and Hero is swinging his legs so that he can try and climb the rest of the cage, Blue Dragon is up and Hero manages to get his feet back on the cage and start climbing again, Blue Dragon kicks the cage hard, and Hero falls down, but hooks his feet into the cage and hangs upside down.

RJ: Hero is not in a very good position.

MW: Better than falling to the mat.

Blue Dragon takes a run up and hits a big boot, crushing Hero’s head between the steel of the cage and his boot. Blue unhooks Hero’s legs from the cage and slams him down onto the mat. Blue Dragon starts to climb up the cage, but stops halfway up, and looks down at Hero, the crowd are going crazy, Blue Dragon dives off of the cage and lands with a massive crash on Hero connecting with a massive elbow drop. Blue Dragon gets to his feet and the crowd are chanting his name loudly, Blue Dragon is waiting for Hero to get up.

RJ: DEATH NOTE!

MW: REVERSED! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

RJ: Hero has a real chance to win this match now.

Hero completes the finisher but the big elbow drop seems to have taken quite a toll on Hero and he falls to his knees before crawling towards the side of the ring, he pulls himself up using the ropes and starts to climb up the cage, his progress up the cage is slow and the crowd are booing loudly as Hero takes his steps up slowly, Blue Dragon is slowly stirring on the mat, and starts to groggily push himself up, Hero sees this and starts climbing up the cage quicker, the crowd are cheering for Blue Dragon, Hero gets to the top rope, but Blue Dragon is up and looks ready to smash into the cage and cause Hero to fall off when....

MW: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

CROWD: H0LY 5H1T! H0LY 5H1T!

Hero dives off of the top of the cage and lands on Blue Dragon and both men lay out cold on the mat, neither man moves as the crowd are just sitting back down after all jumping out of the seats as Hero hits the daredevil move. Hero is holding his chest, and Blue Dragon doesn’t look in good shape either, Hero is the first to start get up, he crawls over to the ropes and gets to his feet, he starts grabbing the cage, but can’t find the strength to climb up when suddenly behind him Blue Dragon charges into him and Hero connects painfully with the cage and he starts to bleed. Hero spins around and kicks Blue Dragon in the gut and grabs his face smashing it into the cage and rubs his face against it, and Blue Dragon now has a crimson mask.

RJ: The mat will be stained tonight.

MW: This match has got really brutal, as you’d expect when the Hardcore Title is on the line.

The blood seems to give Blue Dragon new life and he grabs Hero and violently throws him into the cage, the entire steel structure shakes with the impact as Hero slumps to the mat, Blue Dragon lifts him up, grabbing hold of his arm and dragging him to his feet, Blue Dragon wraps his arms around Hero’s chest and lifts him up in a bear hug, Hero starts elbowing Blue Dragon and gets out of the hold, Hero lands on his feet and Blue Dragon takes him out with a massive clothesline. Blue Dragon grabs Hero and whips him into the corner, Blue Dragon takes a run up and connects with a spear in the corner and Hero slumps into the corner.

RJ: Hero needs to regain the momentum, but the crimson mask is urging Blue Dragon on.

MW: He is completely psychotic, I honestly don’t have a clue how somebody like Blue Dragon remains in employment here in 6WF.

Blue Dragon starts to climb the cage and the crowd are egging him on, Hero is groggily stirring in the corner, but Blue Dragon seems to far up the cage, Hero runs and jumps up the cage grabbing hold of Blue Dragon’s leg, Hero holds on as Blue Dragon nearly loses all grip only holding on with one arm. Hero and Blue Dragon dangle over the ring, neither man letting go, Blue Dragon swings his legs, trying to smash Hero into the cage, but Hero just grabs hold of the cage and climbs up himself, it becomes a race as both men climb up the cage until both are stood on top of the cage.

RJ: I do not like this one bit. BOTH MEN ARE ON THE TOP OF THE EDGE OF THE CAGE, ONE MISTAKE AND THEY’D FALL!!!

MW: They are professionals; they knew what they signed up for.

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

Blue and Hero stand perilously on the top of the cage, Blue Dragon punches Hero and he nearly loses his balance, before grabbing hold of Blue Dragon and then slapping him, Blue Dragon grabs Hero’s shoulder, so they both have one hand on each other, before Hero tries to sweep his leg underneath Blue Dragon and the former Hardcore Champion is taken down and his chin slams down hard on the metal, but he holds on, Hero waves him goodbye as he goes to climb down the other side of the cage, before Blue Dragon grabs him and drags him over the other side and they both go crashing down to the mat.

RJ: How are both men going to get up again after that?! They are bl00dy and broken now.

MW: Hero has done it time and time again, and he will do it again now, as for Blue Dragon, I just don’t see it happening.

Blue and Hero lay out cold again on the mat, and Blue Dragon in a dazed state puts one arm over Hero’s chest. The referee tries to explain to Blue Dragon what is happening and he rolls over towards the ropes and starts using them to help him get up. Hero starts groggily pushing himself up, and Blue has used the ropes to get himself up, he slowly turns around and Hero groggily steps towards him.

RJ: DEATH NOTE! OUT OF NOWHERE!

MW: HERO IS OUT!

Blue Dragon walks over to the cage and takes the first step to get out, the crowd boo as Mr. Crowley steps out onto the stage, he is staring down at the ring, then through one side of the crowd Marshall and Clarke jump over the barrier, and from the other side, Xeres, Vladimir and Zakky all step over. Crowley strides down the ramp and they all start trying to smash through the cage, Blue Dragon is withstanding the shaking while he climbs up. Xeres and Vladimir take out the referee on the outside, Marshall and Clarke rip up the side of the ring, trying to find a way in. Crowley walks over to the cage and starts kicking the door, all the other Church members start joining in.

RJ: The Church are rabid. They are trying to get in there, to save that title.

MW: KICK HARDER!

Blue Dragon is right out of the top of the cage and there is a large smash as a big kick from Crowley smashes the lock and they get into the cage, Blue Dragon climbs down a little bit, before dropping down to the mat.

DING! DING! DING!

A: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH, AND OUR NEEEEWWWWW 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION.....BLUUUUUUEEEEE DRRAAAAAAGGGOOONNNN!!!

The crowd go crazy as Blue Dragon is handed the title and he makes his way up the ramp as the Church look furious in the ring, they are helping Hero up who looks completely dejected.

RJ: Blue Dragon has done it! He is now a two-time Hardcore Champion, I can’t say Hero will be too pleased about that. But we don’t have anymore time to night, I am RJ....

MW: and I’m Michael Wire...bladibladiBLA!

RJ: And he’s a sore loser! See you Thursday folks!

Back to top Go down