The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown Results - 28/03/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown Results - 28/03/2011 Empty Shutdown Results - 28/03/2011

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:32 am

*The cameras start rolling and the Birmingham Bowl is packed full as the cameras swoop around the arena, the crowd all looked really excited, as all sorts of people are shown, some dressed in suits, other your stereotypical wrestling fans, half the arena goes up in cheers as a scantily dressed woman is shown. Some of the signs throughout the arena include:*

*Jerome Dubois, well done, you haven't surrendered yet!*
*General Sanchez. RIP.*
*Where is your Hero now, Crowley?*
*Lex Hart, I still don't get those pink pants?!*

RJ: Welcome one and all, to Monday Night's Shutdown! I will be accused of hyperbole, but when I say this is the best kind of entertainment there is, I truly mean it. There is nothing quite like 6WF!

MW: 6WF is the leading company in terms of wrestling, and continues to set the standard. We have the best wrestlers, the best management, but most importantly, the best commentator!

RJ: Thankyou Michael, I appreciate it such high praise.

MW: I was talking about myself...

RJ: Oh, well let's get going then!

Last edited by Legend on Sat 28 May 2011, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Shutdown Results - 28/03/2011 Empty Re: Shutdown Results - 28/03/2011

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:37 am

RJ : “The first match we have for you tonight is a triple threat match. The competitors are Edan Ekram, Dr Shoe and James Eagle.”

“Elements of Life” hits the speakers as Edan Ekram walks through the curtain and jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans that have offered. He jumps on to the ring apron and leapfrogs over the top rope. “Doctor Alibi” begins to play as Dr. Shoe swaggers out on to the ramp; he takes a look around the arena and spots someone further down the ramp. He jogs down and stops beside a fan that is on the larger side. He squints his eyes and pretends to take a few measurements before laughing and handing her a card.

MW : “What a man – let’s hope this lady get in touch with Shoe sooner rather than later.”

Shoe enters the ring and stares at Ekram with real intensity. “Burn Burn” blasts through the 6WF arena and James Eagle walks onto the ramp to a huge amount of cheers. He walks towards the ring, massive amount of cash in his hands and begins to hand it out to the fans in the arena. He climbs into the ring and the three men begin to all stare each other down.

The match bell rings out and the three competitors slowly walk into the middle of the ring. Ekram and Eagle both jump at Shoe, clubbing him to the ground. They begin to stomp on him, Shoe covering up for dear life. Eagle stops and turns to take in the cheers of the fan. He turns his back to Edan who jumps up and dropkicks him on the back which causes him to stumble forward into the corner. Ekram runs and lands a hard clothesline to the back of the Eagle’s head. Quick roll up –

Kick out from Eagle!

RJ : “Good start to the match here!”

Edan picks up Eagle and throws him against the ropes, and hits a fantastic hurracarana which has Eagle flying through the air.

MW : “He has always wanted to fly – great way to do it there!”

Ekran stands up and sees Shoe has risen. They lock eyes and walk towards the middle of the ring. Ekram offers a hand to Shoe but Shoe is having none of it and kicks his opponent in the gut. He brings down heavy fists onto his back before picking him up and slamming on to the mat. Shoe bounces off the rope and hits a leg drop across Ekram’s throat.

Shoe stands up and takes a couple of cheap shots to Eagle before turning back to Ekram. He locks the Texas Cloverleaf in and Edan is screaming in pain. He is trying his hardest to wriggle out of the lock.

RJ : “He is going to tap Mike, he doesn’t look good.”

Out of nowhere Eagle boots Shoe to the back of the head and saves the match. He begins to stamp on the chest of Shoe, knee drop to the face. Eagle picks up Shoe and throws him into the corner. He lifts him on to the top turnbuckle, hitting a couple of punches to the ribs when he has lifted him up. He jumps to the second rope and positions himself. SUPERPLEX!!

MW : “What impact there!!”

Straight into the pin.

Kick out from Shoe.

Eagle gets up and looks at the referee with hatred.

RJ : “He obviously thought that was a 3 count there Mike.”

Eagle stands up and walks towards Ekram on the mat. He picks him up and throws him into the ropes and Ekram rebounds with a massive kick to Eagle’s face.

RJ : “WOW!! Huge impact across the jaw there from Ekram – Eagle doesn’t know where he is. That kick came out of nowhere”
Ekram sees the opportunity, he kicks his opponent in the gut, uppercut .. BURN OUT!!

RJ : “Ekram steals Eagle’s combination and his the finishing move.”

He stands up ..

MW : “SHOE OUT OF NOWHERE!!”

Shoe hits the COLLAGEN SHOT! He goes for the cover..

RJ : “Shoe picks up the win here tonight, Ekram took his eye of the ball for a split second and Dr. Shoe punishes him.”

MW : “Great win for Shoe, he shows the amateurs how its done.”

Dr. Shoe stands over his opponents before laughing loudly and exiting the ring to a massive cheer from the crowd.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:37 am

*Clarrissa is backstage with Dr. Shoe is panting, and has a towel over his shoulders.*

C: You just picked up an impressive win, how are you feeling?

DrS: Well it just goes to show how much better I can be when I am a singles wrestler. I wasn't cut up to be a tag wrestler, it's hard to share this much goodness.

C: Do you have any idea where you'll be going next?

DrS: Well let me just leave you with this little hint, I really need a lunchbox at the moment.

C: So, you mean Dexter's Fresher's Ball shot?

DrS: If you have to take the mystery out of everything, then yes! I mean Dexter's Fresher's Ball shot.

C: Well, we have to go back to ringside now, but a bold statement made by Dr. Shoe tonight.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:38 am

Match 2
Winner gets shot at Hardcore Title
Crime Lord vs. Mr. Crowley

RJ: What a match up we have up now, Crime Lord, a former Hardcore Champion in his own right, goes up against Mr. Crowley, a man he has clashed with, with the winner of this match earning themselves a shot against Blue Dragon and his Hardcore Title.

MW: I seriously don’t care who wins this match, just as long as the winner goes onto destroy that fool Blue Dragon and take away the title from him, he doesn’t even deserve to be champion.

RJ: Right, your hatred for Blue Dragon isn’t important right now, this match is.

MW: Fine.

The usual organ music starts to play out and the crowd all boo as Mr. Crowley walks out, he looks around the arena, his eyes piercing members of the crowd as they jeer him. Crowley strides down the ramp, as he removes his top hat and robes, leaving on his ‘phantom’ style mask. Mr. Crowley climbs up the steps and gets into the ring as he lifts his arms in the air and pyros go off from all four ring posts, he sets down his hat on the mat before lifting his arms in the air again.

RJ: Mr. Crowley is a former member of the Church of Hero, but has looked a lot more comfortable since he left their rankings and went back to his usual satanic ways.

MW: Crime Lord took his place in that faction, and I am sure there will be some level of animosity between the two, just because of that.

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out of the speakers and the titantron flickers on to show an image of Hero, Crime Lord walks out onto the stage, he steps down the ramp, before kneeling down and looking up to the image of Hero, who is holding up a world title. Crime Lord starts praying as the crowd boo him furiously, Crime Lord lifts up the ‘H’ of the necklace and kisses it before getting to his feet and walking to the ring, he climbs into the ring and shakes his head at Crowley.

RJ: I never thought I’d see Crime Lord end up being a slave of Hero, he used to be so independent and strong-willed.

MW: He is not a ‘slave’ RJ. He is a willing worshiper, he has chosen to follow in the righteous path of Hero, and I respect him for that.

RJ: He has been brain-washed!

MW: No he hasn’t RJ!

RJ: If you love the Church so much, why don’t you join?!

MW: My mother would kill me...

Crime Lord makes the first move running at Crowley and taking him to the mat with a viscous knee to the ribs, Crowley falls to the mat holding his chest. Crime Lord kicks him hard in the ribs as Mr. Crowley rolls over, Crime Lord hits an elbow drop, before standing back up again, he lifts Crowley’s arm up before stomping down hard on his shoulder, and pushing down, almost pulling Crowley’s arm out of its socket. Crime Lord grabs hold of Crowley and lifts him back to his feet, he wraps his arms around Crowley and lifts him up, putting him in a bear hug.

RJ: Crime Lord is simply trying to push the air out of Mr. Crowley, Crime Lord has taken the early control in this match, but of course, anything could change between now and the end.

MW: Exactly, this is 6WF.

Crowley headbutts Crime Lord, but he keeps his arms locked together, Crowley starts struggling and connects with a second headbutt and Crime Lord lets go. Crowley waits for Crime Lord to move forward again and kicks him in the mid-section before connecting with a big facebuster. Crime Lord rolls over holding his face and Crowley grabs hold of his legs and puts him in an Indian Deathlock, Crime Lord reaches for the ropes, but they are too far away. Crime Lord starts punching the mat slowly as Crowley tightens the hold, the referee asks Crime Lord if he wants to get up, but Crime Lord shakes his head, Crime Lord makes one last reach and grabs hold of the ropes.

Released!

RJ: Crowley wanted to keep that hold in for as long as possible, to put Crime Lord through as much pain as possible.

MW: He’s sadistic that guy.

Crowley waits for Crime Lord to groggily push himself to his feet, Crowley takes a big swing at him but Crime Lord ducks underneath it and connects with a viscous spear, Crime Lord unleashes a flurry of punches in Crowley’s face as he struggles to lift his arms to block them. Crime Lord gets up off Mr. Crowley, who also gets back to his feet. Crime Lord circles around the ring and Crowley, whose eyes follow Crime Lord, suddenly Crime Lord runs at Crowley, who goes for a big boot, Crime Lord catches his foot in mid air and pulls himself closer to Crowley before grabbing him and hitting him with a belly to belly suplex.

Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord nearly had Mr. Crowley there, and we would be seeing a new Hardcore Championship No.1 contender.

MW: Crowley would have been bitterly disappointed if he had been pinned there.

The crowd are into the match as Crime Lord is back to his feet, the 280 pound man starts climbing up the ropes, and he gets to the middle rope, when Crowley is back to his feet, Crime Lord goes for a big diving clothesline, but Crowley catches him by the throat, and lifts him up off of his feet.

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

MW: That could be it!

3kick out!

RJ: So close there!

Mr. Crowley lifts his arms into the air and suddenly the crowd start booing even more furiously as Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James appear on the stage, they start ushering people from the backstage, and Xeres, Vladimir and Zakky Spencer all run down the ramp. Clarke and Marshall slowly walk down as Crowley stands on the side of the ring shouting at them.

RJ: TURN AROUND CROWLEY!

MW: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!

3!

Replays show that as Crowley is distracted by the Church, Crime Lord comes behind him and hits his finisher.

RJ: Mr. Crowley has been screwed out of victory here!

MW: The Church once again comes out on top.

Crime Lord rolls out of the ring and all members of the Church of Hero make a sign of Hero on their chests before patting each other on the back. They all make their way up the ramp as the crowd boo furiously.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

*Backstage Hero is stood outside of the Church, smiling, he has oustretched arms.*

H: My disciples, a very well done to you all. But my Beloved Disciple, step forward.

*Crime Lord steps forward and bows his head*

H: You have done the entire Church proud tonight, you have won us a great victory, and I can assure your victories shall be recorded in the Book of Hero.

CL: Thankyou my Lord, I cannot tell you how much that means to me.

*Suddenly their is commotion as people are being pushed out of the way, the lights flickering as Mr. Crowley comes around the corner.*

H: Ahhh, the blasphemer has returned. Have you come to apologize to your rightful Lord?

MrC: I have come for your 'Beloved' Disipcle. You think you get Blue Dragon all to yourself, get to be Hardcore Champion because of your neccessant cheating, you are wrong.

CL: My Lord-?!

H: What is the meaning of this?! Explain.

MrC: I have just had a little talk with the BoD, and they agree with me, at least they do now. Hahahaha! That I was unfairly cheated out of my match, so at Let it Rock, it will indeed be Blue Dragon vs. Crime Lord...but also versus...Mr. Crowley!

*Crowley laughs as Hero pulls his disciples into the Church and slams the doors shut.*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

*The show comes back from a commercial break and there is a great commotion backstage, lots of occasional wrestlers and staff are holding Jerome Dubois and Trevor Swann apart.*

JD: Let me at 'im! I have had enough! I want 'is title! I want a shot right now!

TS: Oh you can have a shot, when you grow a pair!

JD: Very mature Trevor! I will 'ave you right now!

*Clarissa starts coughing amid all the violence and everybody stops and looks at her.*

C: I have just got a message from our Shutdown GM, and Jerome you have your wish. At Let it Rock, for the FreeWeight title it will be Jerome Dubois versus Trevor Swann!

*As soon as Clarissa makes the announcement, all the shouting starts again, and the guys holding them back have to try and grab hold of them.*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:39 am

Match 3
Clarke James w/Marshall Murdoch vs. Castiguer w/Angelo Anneire

RJ: We’ve already had an excellent show so far, but it is only going to get better as we see one half of the tag team champions in action.

MW: Clarke James is taking on Castiguer, but both guys will have their own partners in their corners tonight, which could make this an explosive encounter.

RJ: These two teams have clashed over the past few weeks, and it will be interesting to see whether this overflows to outside the ring.

MW: If it does, I am positive it will be because of the Soldiers of Fortune, even their name sounds aggressive.

RJ: Yes, because Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch have a brilliant record of sticking to the rules, despite the fact we have seen them interfere once already today.

MW: That was just them getting a better view, anyway, I’ve just been told in my ear piece to shut up, they’re coming now.

‘Remember my Name’ is blasted out and the crowd go crazy as Castiguer and Angelo Anneire step out onto the stage. They raise their arms in the air as the crowd cheer like mad for them. They both run down the ramp and slap the hands of the fans on their way down, Angelo Anneire stays by ringside and claps the hands of some of the fans, he turns a young fan’s cap round and then raises his arms in the air as the crowd go crazy. Castiguer flips into the ring and climbs to the top rope before flipping off and air boxing in the ring.

RJ: Castiguer is the high-flying agility man of these two impressive athletes, and I will be watching intently to see how Castiguer does against Clarke James in singles action.

MW: Clarke James has a lot more experience in that way of wrestling, he has been called upon to wrestle alone a few times now, even though he is one half of the tag team champions.

‘Spotlight’ screams out of the speakers and the cheers instantly change to boos as Clarke James walks out slowly, Marshall Murdoch walks behind him, still wearing his robe. Marshall is carrying both tag titles as they both walk slowly down the ramp, Clarke makes the sign of Hero across the chest before he rolls into the ring, he shakes his head at Castiguer. Marshall Murdoch stands at the opposite side of the ring to Angelo Anneire and holds the titles up, showing them off before laying them down and pulling the hood of his robe down.

RJ: The Church of Hero is probably the most dangerous group of people that have ever formed in 6WF, they have tormented 6WF’s stars like nobody before them, but perhaps, in the form of the Soldiers of Fortune, they have met their match?

MW: Don’t be so silly! Just like Hobo and Enforcer, Max and Chris, and even Cassius and Saint, there isn’t anybody that can stop the Church. Nobody!

RJ: You should be an evangelist for them.

MW: I’m good enough for it, obviously.

Suddenly Clarke James clotheslines Castiguer to the floor and the crowd’s boos drown out the ring bell going off. Clarke James crouches over Castiguer and connects with punch after punch, Castiguer tries to push him off but Clarke knees him in the side of the head. Clarke gets off of Castiguer and stomps on his knee, Clarke James drags him to the corner and slams ties Castiguer upside down off of the top rope and then takes a run up, he goes for a big running kick the chest.

SMACK!

RJ: That was brilliant! Castiguer pulled himself up and Clarke James’ foot connected with the steel ring post.

MW: Castiguer got lucky, that could have ended the match already.

Castiguer unties himself and straightens himself up on the top rope, he dives off and connects with a Double Foot Stomp, which smashes onto Clarke’s chest. The crowd are cheering wildly for Castiguer, who beats his chest and raises his arm in the air.

Crowd: S-OOO-F! S-OOOO-F! S-OOOO-F!

Castiguer takes a run up before jumping onto the ring ropes and hitting Clarke with a springboard moonsault, Castiguer connects with the high-flying move and then goes for a pin attempt.

Kick out!

RJ: Castiguer could have got Clarke there, but he was aware enough to kick out.

MW: Clarke James has plenty left in him.

On the outside of the ring, Angelo is beating the ring to motivate Castiguer, while Marshall Murdoch looks deep in prayer. Castiguer climbs back up to the top rope, the crowd are cheering him and Castiguer dives off going for a FireCracker.

RJ: HE FLIES...

MW: CLARKE HITS IT!

In mid-air as Castiguer dives off of the top rope, Clarke James jumps to his feet and runs across and connects with a massive jawbreaker. Castiguer rolls around on the mat holding onto his jaw as the crowd boo Clarke James, who has cockily got to his feet and is raising his arms in the air.

RJ: Clarke James looks incredibly pleased himself.

MW: He just pulled off an amazing move, of course he does!

The crowd are chanting for Castiguer, and Angelo Anneire encourages them, before suddenly out of nowhere Marshall Murdoch connects with a viscous spear, smashing Angelo into the ring steps. Marshall starts stomping on Angelo who is slumped against the steps. Marshall takes a run up and connects with a massive boot to the head of Angelo, the crash echoing around the ring, as Angelo’s head comes between boot and metal. The referee starts shouting at Marshall to split them up, turning his back on Clarke and Castiguer, Castiguer is groggily getting to his feet when Clarke low blows him.

RJ: NO! THAT DIRTY ROTTEN CHEAT!

MW: DEVIL’S CROSS!

3!

RJ: I can’t help but thinking that Marshall’s attack was anything but random, the Church planned that from the beginning so they could pick up the win.

MW: Well it worked, and no rules were broken.

RJ: Clarke low blowed him!

MW: Then how come he wasn’t disqualified, huh?!

RJ: *sigh* We’ll see you after this advertisement break.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Match 4
River Ace vs. Mike Hill

RJ: These two will clash tonight, and we don’t really need to go into the history these two men have, it’s pretty obvious.

MW: You have got that one right. Mike Hill and River Ace have been friends, enemies, friends and enemies again, and now they pretty much hate each other.

RJ: I am not surprised, Mike Hill has come pretty close to ending River Ace’s career a few times, but Ace just keeps on fighting.

MW: Unfortunately.

‘Ace of Spades’ is blasted out and the crowd cheer as River Ace walks out onto the ramp, he points at members of the crowd, before beating his chest. He throws a playing card into the crowd, and just as it falls, the camera shows it is an Ace. River Ace runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, when he gets into the ring he climbs to the top rope and raises an arm to a big cheer before climbing back down and starts to air box.

RJ: River Ace is a very successful wrestler here in 6WF, and a win here for River Ace will make yet another statement since his return.

MW: Mike Hill is not going to be an easy task though.

‘Next Big Thing’ screams out of the speakers and the cheers change to boos as Mike Hill steps out onto the stage. River Ace is staring at Mike Hill, who suddenly starts to smirk and Solomon Riddick and LPL step out either side of him.

RJ: This is disgusting, Mike Hill never had any intention of starting this match, River Ace is being teamed up on, with the only goal being to hurt him.

MW: Mike Hill decided that he was too good this match, and then wanted to teach River Ace a valuable lesson.

RJ: What lesson might that be!? How to be a lying cheat?

MW: Not to mess with the Association.

Mike Hill is the first to slide into the ring and River Ace manages to take him down with a well-timed punch, he ducks underneath a LPL dropkick but Solomon Riddick manages to connect with a viscous big boot and River Ace goes sliding across the mat.

RJ: I don’t like this one bit.

‘When I Get Down’ is blasted out and the crowd pop when Acer sprints out, he looks furious as he slides into the ring, he quickly kicks Solomon Riddick down to the ground before grabbing Mike Hill and throwing him over the top rope, the crowd are going crazy, and Acer turns around.

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE! MONDAY NIGHT GORE!

LPL is taken out by Acer as he connects with the massive spear, Acer gets to his feet, ready to fight, he turns around and Solomon Riddick grabs hold of him and throws him into the corner and starts punching him hard in the gut.

MW: Solomon Riddick showing why Acer should have stayed backstage.

‘Monster’ by Skillet booms out of the speaker and the crowd almost all cheer as Saint walks out, he looks very mad as he cracks his knuckles. He runs down the ring and Mike Hill runs at him as he comes down the ramp.

RJ: RKO!

Saint keeps on running and slides into the ring, he throws an already groggy LPL out of the ring and Solomon Riddick turns around but not quick enough as Saint kicks him in the mid-section and lifts him up.

RJ: SAINT’S ROW! HOW IS THAT FOR A LESSON MICHAEL!

The crowd are going crazy as Saint helps up River and Acer, and Saint stares at the unmoving body of Solomon Riddick as the show goes to an ad break.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

*Backstage Solomon Riddick is in the Association locker room, with Mike Hill, LPL and Duke McGraw.*

DM: What happened out there!?

MH: Don't blame us!

DM: Well Solomon has a match now, he better not mess up because of this.

MH: Don't worry, he'll do fine!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:40 am

“Always" hits and the boos continue as Solomon Riddick walks out onto the ramp, he storms down the ramp purposefully before sliding in and staring round at the fans.

The speakers scream out “IT’S AN OMEN!!” before blasting into “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos swaggers out from behind the curtain to mass of boos from the 6WF fans.

‘Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp and points at Riddick and smirks.

‘Good Times’ by Kanye West hits as a spotlight searches the arena before the crowd erupt as Snake Eyes strolls out into the arena. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring to join his partners, Saint.

Ding, ding, ding

The Saint and Solomon Riddick head to the centre of the ring and lock up, they cancel each other out until The Saint shoves Riddick away. They lock up again, this time Riddick drives a knee into the stomach of Saint and beats Saint down with clubbing blows to the back before slamming The Saint’s head off his knee. Riddick heaves Saint up and forces him into the corner and delivers a big head butt, followed by a second and third. He picks Saint up and lands a huge slap to his chest before tossing him across the ring with a belly to back suplex…

RJ: Whoa! Riddick man handling The Saint here!

Riddick strides over to Saint and stomps his head 3 times before picking him up to his knees and driving his elbow across the back of the neck. Saint slumps to the canvas and Riddick covers…

1…!

Saint gets his shoulder up to break the count. Riddick sits up and grins before getting to his feet, he picks Saint up and boots him in the gut before whipping him into the ropes and catching him with a big boot sending Saint back to the canvas. Riddick bounces off the ropes and lands a big leg drop across the throat and again covers…

1….
2..!

MW: Another kick out by The Saint but Riddick looking very impressive so far…

Saint shoulders up and rolls away, Riddick stands up and walks to the corner and tags in Chaos who sprints across the ring and kicks Saint in the head before stomping on him repeatedly until the ref pushes him back, Chaos eyeballs the ref before going to grab Saint up, he pulls him up and charges his into the corner, slamming Saints shoulder into the ring post. Chaos steps back and grins at Snake Eyes before running at Saint and driving his knee into his back. Saint slumps out of the corner and Chaos climbs the second rope and hits a lionsault to the back of Saint. He rolls for the cover..

1….
2…!

RJ: Another kick out, Saint showing heart here but he’s taken some punishment.

Saint again kicks out again to the disdain of Chaos before he tags in the Riddick.

MW: The Saint is up!

Saint gets up and makes the tag to Snake Eyes and the crowd pop…

RJ: The crowd are getting right behind Snake Eyes here!

Riddick and Snake eyes lock up with Riddick taking control. He hits Snake Eyes with a big uppercut rocking him and then whips Snake Eyes across the ring and on the rebound goes for the clothesline but Snake Eyes ducks and jumps off the opposite ropes and hits Riddick with a flying cross body. Riddick is quickly up but Snake Eyes hits him with a few kicks to the ribs and then pushes him into the turnbuckle and jumps onto the second ropes and starts punching him in the face and the fans cheer but the Riddick grabs Snake Eyes and lifts him up to his shoulder and hits a massive powerbomb..

RJ: What power from Riddick, he’s showing Saint what he’s made of.

MJ: And Saint isn’t best pleased!

Saint tries to get in the ring and the ref holds him back as Riddick makes the tag to Chaos and the 2 men stomp the back of Snake Eyes, Saint leaves the ring and Chaos makes the cover…

1…
2!

MW: It’s going to take more than that to beat Snake Eyes!

Chaos is not pleased and has a sadistic look on his face as he pulls up Snake Eyes and gets on with the match. Snake Eyes is on his feet and Chaos hits him with a few body punches and the scoops him up and powerslams him to the mat, he covers again…

1…
2!

Chaos is not happy and remonstrates with the ref before he turns his attentions back to Snake Eyes who is just getting to his feet again. He walks over to grabs Snake Eyes but Snake Eyes is quicker and swipes the legs of Chaos and he falls onto the second rope. Then Snake eyes runs the ropes.....

MW: Knee to the back of the head...... and here we go...... END OF THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans in the arena go crazy as Snake eyes hits his finisher and goes for the pin on the Chaos. Snake Eyes hooks the leg

RJ: Broken up by Riddick!

MW: Oh look out!

Saint explodes out of the corner and clotheslines Riddick before grabbing him and launches him over the top rope and out of the ring, he leaps over the top rope as Riddick gets to his feet and the two men exchange hard blows…

RJ: This match has exploded and Riddick and Saint are going at it on the outside.

Riddick goes to whip Saint into the ring steps but Saint reverses and sends Riddick crashing into the barrier, in the ring Chaos and Snake Eyes are getting to their feet, Chaos goes for a clothesline but Snake Eyes ducks…

RJ: VIPER KICK!

MW: Out of nowhere!

Snake Eyes looks to the crowd who cheer, on the outside Saint charges at Riddick who moves and sends Saint crashing over the barrier and into the crowd, Riddick follows him and hits a European uppercut, sending Saint rocking back…

RJ: END OF THE LINE!

MW: He’s missed! Chaos moved!!

Snake Eyes goes for the senton from the top but Chaos moves, back in the crowd, Saint takes a drink and throws it in the eyes of Riddick before whipping him in to a crowd of chairs, he picks one up and goes to nail Riddick with hit but the big man punches it and sends it crashing off Saint’s headbefore Riddick takes him down and unloads rights and lefts, Chaos is back to his feet, Snakey is up and he waits for Chaos to turn…

RJ: VIPE….

MW: G-FORCE! G-FORCE!

Snake Eyes hesitates before attempting the Viper Kick, Chaos ducks before turning and booting Snakey in the gut, he hits the finisher and the crowd boo, he covers..

1…
2…
3…!

Ding, ding, ding.

The crowd boo as Chaos gets to his feet and stares down at Snake Eyes, the ref hands him his European title and he stands over Snake Eyes as the camera cuts to Saint and Solomon brawling out of sight surrounded by security…
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:40 am

*General Sanchez is warming backstage in the gyn punching a punch bag as the sweat drips down his forehead.

The scene changes and Cassius walks in on Miss Jessica lying on the sofa, her legs over Lex's.*

C: Sorry to disrupt this little love-nest, I just came to thank Miss Jessica.

MJ: Oh, how sweet, you never normally come thank me Cassy, even after everything I have done for you.

C: It's because recently you've had some annoying fly around you quite a lot.

MJ: Oh Cassy, stop teasing him!

C: I just wanted to thank you for letting me destroy that loud mouth Sanchez tonight.

MJ: That's fine baby, I'd do anything for my first client.

C: Sure.

*Cassius storms out as Miss Jessica giggles and kisses Lex.*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:41 am

Match 6
Cassius Zhi vs. General Sanchez

RJ: Welcome back to Shutdown and we have your penultimate match up now for you loyal fans, we have had a brilliant show so far and this match is one that surprised many.

MW: Relative newbie General Sanchez spent weeks, months even calling out our current TAW World Champion Cassius Zhi out, this seemed like a ridiculous request, but Cassius recently confronted Sanchez, and it seems with Miss Jessica’s ties to the Shutdown GM, even when her and Cassius aren’t as close, she can still get what Cassius wants.

RJ: This match will also be a chance for Perfect Jack to scout his opponent for Let it Rock, and I hear Perfect Jack is ready to come down and sit with us now.

MW: Oh great...

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheers loudly as Perfect Jack steps out onto the stage, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd cheer again. He points at the back of his T-shirt which has “Perfect Jack, new world champion, Let It Rock 2011” written on it. Jack walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans as the crowd chant his name, Jack walks over to the announcer’s desk and takes a seat, putting on the headset.

RJ: Welcome Jack, looking forward to this match?

PJ: I sure am, Cassius Zhi is a dangerous individual, and I need to make sure I watch as many matches of him as possible, but watching the DVDs just does not compare to watching it here, right by the action.

MW: This is hardly going to be a long match though, he’s facing General Sanchez!

PJ: I wouldn’t be too quick to put Sanchez down, the guy’s a confident and talented wrestler, he has shown that over the past month or so. He will test Cassius, because I think he will surprise him with how he will come out here fighting.

RJ: So you’re rooting for General Sanchez tonight?

PJ: I’m going to remain impartial for this match. It’d be brilliant for Sanchez if he could win tonight, but Cassius is one, if not the best, world champion 6WF has ever had and will be a difficult task. I don’t want Sanchez to hurt Cassius to much either, I don’t want him having any excuses when I beat him.

MW: Over confidence.

Bullet for my Valentine’s ‘The Last Fight’ plays around the Birmingham Bowl and the crowd cheer as General Sanchez bursts from the curtain, he punches the air, and the crowd cheer further and he enthusiastically walks down to the ring, high fiving fans either side of the aisle. He slides into the ring and begins to psych himself up for the task ahead.

RJ: Would you say Sanchez looks slightly worried Michael?

MW: Of course he is worried, he’s about to face the most dangerous man I have ever met, Cassius Zhi, there is not one man on Earth who wouldn’t be scared at what they are about to face.

PJ: I wouldn’t say he was worried at all. Thoughtful, yeah, but not worried. He has had time to prepare himself for this match and he has been verbally attacking Cassius for weeks and weeks, he wanted this, and now he has got his wish. He will be raring to go.

MW: Sorry, Mr. Expert.

‘They Say’ screams out of the speakers and Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage, the crowd are giving him a mixed reaction as Cassius holds up his TAW World Title in the air, he walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans as he passes them. Cassius climbs into the ring and squares up to General Sanchez, Cassius looks him up and down before lifting the TAW World Title in the air with both arms.

RJ: Cassius is certainly showing that title belt off, do you think that is for your benefit Jack?

PJ: Oh, almost definitely, but he won’t be able to do that for much longer, because at Let it Rock, I guarantee that Perfect Jack will become world champion.

MW: Many have said that in the past before facing Cassius Zhi and failed, what makes you any different?

PJ: Do I really have to answer that? Because I’m perfect! I’m the Wrestling Machine.

The bell rings and Cassius immediately connects with a furious kick to General Sanchez’s chest which sends him crashing into the corner. Casiuss steps towards him and starts punching him in the mid-section, Cassius lifts him up to the top rope and looks ready to hit him with a superplex from the top rope, Sanchez hits Cassius and the world champion falls off, General Sanchez dives off of the top rope and the stunned Cassius, but Cassius catches him and hits him with a slam. Cassius stomps on Sanchez’s arm, and walks around his body stomping on his limbs.

RJ: The way Cassius wrestles is so methodical, it’s scary.

PJ: But that makes it more predictable, he fights people in a very specific way, and that means I can counter every move he tries.

MW: You really are stup1d if you believe Cassius Zhi is predictable.

Cassius lifts Sanchez to his feet and chops him across the chest, Cassius grabs Sanchez’s arm to whip him across the ring, but Sanchez uses his own weight and strength to stop Cassius doing it before whipping Cassius into the ropes, when Cassius comes running back, he kicks him in the mid-section and grabs hold of his body before lifting him up and slamming him down with a massive powerbomb, the crowd are going mental as General Sanchez runs and bounces off of the ropes before hitting Cassius with an elbow drop.

RJ: WOW! General Sanchez is really impressing me here.

PJ: He is attacking the image that Cassius Zhi is completely unbeatable, at Let it Rock, I will DESTROY it!

MW: Yeah, good one...

Cassius groggily gets to his feet and Sanchez theatrically lifts his fist in the air before going for a massive punch, but Cassius dodges it and spins around, sweeping his leg behind Sanchez’s bringing him to the ground. When Sanchez starts to get back up, Cassius grabs his arm and twists it behind his back before stomping had on the centre of the back as Sanchez slams hard onto the mat, Cassius turns Sanchez over and puts him in a sharpshooter, the crowd give a mixed reaction as Sanchez claws at the mat trying to get to the ropes, which are just out of reach.

RJ: Sanchez looks in real pain from this submission move.

PJ: I have to admit, Cassius holds so many submission manoeuvres in his repertoire that I will have to be on my guard for them. I am no stranger to submission moves, and after teaming with, and facing Lex Hart for so long, I know how to combat them as well.

MW: Sanchez will tap, he is going to tap.

Sanchez looks ready to tap when suddenly with one burst of energy, he explodes out of the submission move, Cassius is pushed backwards and Sanchez jumps to his feet, Cassius takes a swing at him, but Sanchez ducks underneath it and charges at him, connecting with a shoulder to Cassius’ ribs, Sanchez starts punching Cassius repeatedly in his gut before throwing him over the top rope, Sanchez takes a run up before diving through the ropes and connecting with Cassius and both go crashing into the announcer’s table.

RJ: That looked painful, Sanchez is showing just how much he wants this win tonight, he is putting his body on the line, and is taking the fight to Cassius, which seems to have stunned him.

PJ: If he thinks Sanchez is bad, he will be more than just stunned when he faces me at Let it Rock.

MW: He will be on the mat in fits of laughter I expect.

Both men groggily get to their feet and Sanchez is first, Cassius struggles to push himself to his feet, when he does, Sanchez goes to slam his face off of the announcer’s desk, but Cassius elbows Sanchez’s arm away before grabbing hold of Sanchez’s head and smashing it off the announcer’s table. Cassius can be seen saying something, but not heard, at Perfect Jack, who stands up throwing his headset off, and Cassius leans over the table, grabbing hold of Jack’s T-shirt.

RJ: The tension is here unbearable; this tie could explode around us.

MW: Cassius and Jack both look furious.

Jack steps out from behind the announcer’s desk and starts shouting at Cassius who stares at him calmly back, suddenly Jack winks at Cassius who looks confused before turning around and seeing Sanchez charge at him.

BANG!

RJ: Sanchez just speared Cassius into those steel steps!

MW: Jack cheated though! He distracted Cassius! That is a disgrace!

Sanchez rolls away and grabs Cassius, he rolls him into the ring and follows him in, General Sanchez urges Cassius to get to his feet. Cassius starts groggily pushing himself to his feet when the General runs at him.

RJ: MAN DOWN!

MW: IS CASSIUS GOING TO LOSE?!

3kick out!

RJ: MY G0D!

MW: CASSIUS KICKS OUT!

Perfect Jack gets back into his seat and puts on his headset.

PJ: Cassius came very close to losing the match there, General Sanchez is showing that he is capable of winning this match.

Cassius kicks out at the last second and General Sanchez slams the mat in frustration, General Sanchez walks over to the corner and climbs to the top rope, he gets to the top and signals that he is going to go for a big move.

RJ: A SPINNING LEG DROP!

MW: MISSED!

PJ: DRAGON’S FURY!

General goes for a spinning leg drop but Cassius gets out of the way in time, and Sanchez quickly tries to jump to his feet but is caught with a furious Dragon’s Fury.

3kick out!

Cassius looks around the arena in shock, before he points upwards and walks over to the corner and climbs to the top rope, he gets to the top rope and dives off.

RJ: FROG-SPLASH!
3!

MW: CASSIUS WINS!

PJ: Well done--*movement*

Cassius gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction, Perfect Jack slides into the ring as Cassius is being handed his TAW World Title. Jack and Cassius square up as the crowd start cheering loudly. Jack makes a title motion, before Cassius screams at him, to do it right now, right here.

RJ: This could get extremely dangerous!

MW: Jack is shaking his head, what a coward!

RJ: I think he wants to save it for Let it Rock actually.

MW: Sure, that’s what he wants you to think.

Cassius smirks before sliding out of the ring, he starts walking up the ramp, but still looks at Jack, who is staring back at him. Jack helps up Sanchez, when ‘Dexter’ hits out and Dexter Morgan steps out holding his orange ‘lunchbox’. He walks down the ramp as the crowd cheer him, he slides into the ring and goes to shake the General’s hand. Sanchez looks at the box, and points at it, before winking at Sanchez.

RJ: I think the General just made a challenge to Sanchez for that Fresher’s Ball shot, that Dexter still hasn’t cashed in.

MW: Dexter had offered him a handshake, both these guys have argued recently.

General Sanchez and Dexter shake hands, before Dexter holds the ‘lunchbox’ up in Sanchez’s face and slides out of the ring tapping the box.

RJ: What a brilliant match we just had, Sanchez was very unlikely not to get anything out of this match, he showed great character. And what a pleasure it was having Perfect Jack out here with us, don’t you agree Michael?

MW: I don’t agree at all, he was cocky and rude.

RJ: Jealousy is a wonderful thing. We’ll be up right after this!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:41 am

Main Event
Hero/GDC/Lex vs. Enforcer/Chris Patricks/Max Adamson

RJ: Well Ladies and Gentleman, we’re coming near to the end of what has been another outstanding night of entertainment giving to you by 6WF. But we have still got the headliner for you yet, the main event consists of all six men who will battle it out in 6WF’s very own Time Attack Match at Let it Rock for the 6WF World Championship.

MW: That’s right, in just a couple of weeks time, some guys who are teaming up now will be clashing in the squared circle for the biggest prize in sports entertainment.

RJ: It is sure to make a very interesting match, but whether we will get a solid result out of the end of this match, remains to be seen.

MW: All of these guys have a reason for not trusting each other, so even if opponents don’t implode, the teams themselves might start fighting each other.

‘Let’s Talk About It’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as Max Adamson walks out wearing a T-shirt, which says ‘I <3 you Chris’, but between the I and the heart, Max has written ‘STILL’ in marker pen. Max pulls the T-shirt off and throws it into the crowd as the women wolf-whistle Adamson. Max jogs down the ramp and climbs into the ring and climbs to the middle rope, lifting his arms in the air and flexing his muscles.

RJ: Max Adamson is getting another shot at a world title, he hasn’t really been in the mix since his Captain Australia days, so he will want to grasp this opportunity with both hands.

MW: There is a reason Max hasn’t been involved, because he’s been too busy, joking around with Mr. Patricks.

‘Refuse/Resist’ screams out of the speakers.

RJ: Speaking of which.

Chris Patricks is met with loud cheers from the crowd he steps onto the ramp, he lifts his arms in the air and pyros go off either side of him. He walks down the ramp and slaps the hands of the fans before sprinting down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Chris walks up to Max, and the two share a handshake, before they both just hug each other.

RJ: Those two are former tag team champions, and they qualified for this match together, yet I can’t help but think we won’t be seeing any hugging at Let it Rock when these two will be against each other in the Time Attack match.

MW: Not a chance, these two would tear each other apart, if it meant that they could become world champion. Just like I would tear you apart, if I could become the sole broadcaster.

‘Saturday Night’ plays out and the crowd continue to cheer as Enforcer walks out, he is rotating his arms and the crowd are chanting ‘Let’s go ‘Forcer!’ as Enforcer walks down the ramp. He signs a few autographs quickly, before running down the ramp and jogging up the steps to the ring. He gets into the ring, and nods at his partners before climbing up to the top rope and raising his arms in the air and then climbs down again.

RJ: Enforcer looks happy today, and I am sure he realises, like the rest of us, that he is on the more stable side of this match.

MW: You would think so, but when I see that side, all I can see are three massive egos, Enforcer, Max and Chris, all of them will want to be the final image of tonight.

‘Scotland the Brave’ booms out around the arena and the cheers change to boos as a sole bagpipe player walks out onto the stage before GDC charges out and connects with a Highland Hell. He laughs it off as his music continues to play. GDC kicks the now unconscious bagpipe player out of the way before he walks down the ring, ignoring the fans. GDC points at the crown on his head before he steps up the ramp, he leaves the crown by ring-side and looks at his three opponents in the ring.

RJ: GDC is still continuing his ridiculous idea that he is somehow a king of some sort, it is a silly idea, yet he seems to believe it.

MW: GDC won the Road to Royalty, he has every right to call himself King.

‘Here Comes the King’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Hero walks out as cloaked men surround him chanting. Hero walks all the way down the ramp before getting to the ring and they separate and Hero gets onto the apron. Hero steps through the ropes into the ring, as the hooded men make their way back up the ramp. Hero starts muttering something while making hand gestures at the four men in the ring before bowing his head.

RJ: I really cannot believe that Hero has been allowed to continue this, never mind, people actually believe it. He is nothing but an egotistical maniac!

MW: RJ, you have completed missed the message of Hero, he preaches Salvation.

RJ: Oh, because that worked out real well for him last time.

‘Burn in my Light’ screams out of the speakers and pyros go off, the crowd are booing already as Lex Hart slowly walks out onto the stage, he holds the 6WF Title in the air and the crowd increase their volume of booing. Lex swaggers down the ramp and shouts back at the jeering fans before getting to the ring and rolling in under the bottom rope. Lex is stood in the centre of the five other men, who seem to get closer to him, Lex holds the title up with both hands and the crowd are booing, and all five men have their eyes locked onto the prize.

RJ: Lex Hart is walking into a pack of wolves tonight, every person in that ring, including those on his team, would attack him in a second if they could win that title.

MW: Lex Hart knows exactly what he is doing, he is teasing them all, and it is working!

GDC starts in the ring with Chris Patricks and he suddenly runs across the ring smashing into Chris, knocking him down. GDC stomps on Chris before lifting him up and whipping him across the ring, Chris smashes into the corner and starts falling down before GDC knees him in the stomach and grabs hold of him before lifting him up in the air and connects with a spinebuster, the crowd boo as GDC grabs hold of Chris’ legs and puts him in a Boston Crab, Chris cries out as he reaches for the ropes, and he grabs hold of the bottom rope.

RJ: GDC just lets go in time!

MW: He had it under control.

GDC raises his arms and demands that the crowd bow to him, he turns around and Chris has groggily got to his feet. GDC goes for a Highland Hell, but Chris ducks underneath it and when GDC turns around Chris connects with a dropkick. GDC falls on his back and Chris runs to the corner and climbs to the top rope, the crowd are chanting for him to fly, and he signals for a Puzzle Solver, and dives off, and connects!

3kick out!

RJ: WOW!

MW: GDC showed great awareness to kick out of that one.

Chris gets up and tags in Max Adamson, GDC crawls across the ring and dives across just in time tagging in Hero, who steps into the ring before Lex slaps him on the back tagging himself in. Lex steps through the ropes and Hero squares up to him.

RJ: This match might be about to implode.

Lex slaps Hero across the face.

MW: I think you might be right!

Suddenly Hero spears Lex to the ground and Max runs at them, trying to split them up, Enforcer runs in as well, Hero turns around and kicks Max, he looks ready to hit the Encore when Enforcer crashes him into him taking them out. Max turns around and kicks Lex in the mid-section and lifts him onto his shoulders.

RJ: CYCLONE!

MW: REVERSED! NECKBREAKER!

Lex connects with the neckbreaker and Lex jumps back to his feet.

RJ: FACE CHECK!

MW: DODGED!

Enforcer turns around into a Canadian Destroyer! Lex slides out of the ring as Hero kicks Chris in the mid-section.

RJ: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

MW: HIGHLAND HELL!?

GDC goes for the Highland Hell but Hero manages to hit a Mic Check at the same time and both men lay out cold, Lex is holding his 6WF Title belt as he makes his way up the ramp.

RJ: This match just went down the drain, but Lex has got away unscathed.

MW: We will see all the fallout from this and everything else on Thursday!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down