The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown Results - 25/04/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown Results - 25/04/2011 Empty Shutdown Results - 25/04/2011

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:26 am

*Shutdown starts rolling as 'Bodies' is being blasted around the arena, the camera goes throughout the arena showing off the fans. There is a huge sign carried by various people which is just a giant 'H'. Some of the other signs are:*

*The Perfect Era is...well....Perfect!*
*Miss Jessica? I would.*
*I should be at the Man City game.*
*Austin 3:16...ooops wrong show.*

RJ: Welcome again to 6WF Shutdown! We're back here again for another incredible show.

MW: Let's get going.

Last edited by Legend on Sat 28 May 2011, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Shutdown Results - 25/04/2011 Empty Re: Shutdown Results - 25/04/2011

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:26 am

Match 1
James Eagle vs. Solomon Riddick

RJ: Our first match is going to be a very interesting one, James Eagle who has managed to regain a place on our two main shows isn’t going to get a nice welcome as he has to face the Devil of The Amazon; Solomon Riddick!

MW: Of all the people I wouldn’t want to face on my return, Solomon Riddick would be pretty high up on the list.

‘Always’ is blasted out of the speakers and the crowd start to boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps slowly out onto the stage as smoke billows down the ramp. He strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans as he goes. Solomon climbs into the ring and raises his arm in the air to huge boos, Solomon climbs to the top rope of the ring and raises both arms in the air and the crowd chant; ‘You Suck!’. Solomon climbs back down from the top rope.

RJ: Solomon Riddick is the name people associate with fear, with power and success. Not yet a world champion, it seems only a matter of time before Solomon lays waste to 6WF’s elite.

MW: We have already seen how Riddick can handle himself with the top guns of this company, soon enough he will be fighting among them.

A spotlight focuses on the centre of the stage, as Eagle jumps out of the entrance. He performs his signature taunt inside the spotlight at the top of stage with money in his hands. He gives out money to the fans by the barrier down the entrance ramp. He claps hands with a few fans at ringside, before walking the steel steps and climbing up to the turnbuckle from the outside. He puts one arm in the air to acknowledge his fans and jumps down into the ring. In centre of ring he repeats the signature taunt, while money shoots out of corners of ring.

RJ: James Eagle is making his wrestling return to the main two shows tonight, currently a rookie on 6NG, he appeared on Shutdown and Lockdown before leaving at Let it Rock, but after watching the other rookies he wanted to return.

MW: I wish he had stayed away, I don’t want to see him three times a week, the thought itself makes me feel physically ill.

DING! DING! DING!

James Eagle makes the first move running at Solomon Riddick, but the Associate just slams a big boot into the face of Eagle taking him down. Solomon kneels over Eagle and starts punching him, before lifting him to his feet with one hand over his face. Solomon lifts him up by his shoulders and throws him violently into the corner. Solomon takes a step back before charging at Eagle and connecting with a thunderous clothesline in the corner. Solomon lifts Eagle up to the top rope and climbs up after him, he signals for a belly to belly suplex off of the top rope and goes for it...

RJ: REVERSED!

MW: Impressive that, Eagle landed on his feet.

Eagle flies through the air, but manages to land on his feet, he jumps up and takes Solomon down with a neckbreaker from the top rope. Eagle runs off of the ropes and connects with a running senton. James hooks Solomon’s leg.

2........................kick out!

RJ: James Eagle, maybe a little optimistic there.

MW: A LITTLE?!

James gets back to his feet and when Solomon follows suit, Eagle connects with a chop to his chest. He repeats the chops, each being greeted with a ‘Wooooo!’ from the crowd. James kicks Riddick in the mid-section before going for a quick swinging neckbreaker. Solomon lifts Eagle up onto his shoulders, in a torture rack position.

RJ: James Eagle could be in trouble here, Solomon has the strength to snap him in half.

MW: Eagle needs to get out of that position quickly, or this one is over.

James Eagle slides down Solomon’s back, just as he is about to complete the submission hold, James looks pretty pleased with himself before Solomon turns around.

RJ: WATCH OUT!

MW: DEVIL’S ADVOCATE!

James Eagle flops to the floor as the right hand connects. Solomon looks down on his fallen foe, and he walks around the ring, staring at the jeering crowd. He looks down before lifting his head up, and he starts to laugh as he walks around Eagle, before grabbing hold of James Eagle’s leg and puts him in an Indian Deathlock.

RJ: Solomon doesn’t just want to win this match, he is like a predator playing with his food.

MW: He wants to make James Eagle submit, to give up.

James Eagle looks in a serious amount of pain as the hold is locked in, he reaches out for the ropes, but they are too far away as Solomon Riddick puts in a huge amount of pressure into the hold. Eagle hands are clenched in tight fists as he tries to block out the excruciating pain. Solomon Riddick puts more pressure into the hold as James Eagle struggles to get out of the hold, Riddick refuses to budge and just puts more pressure into the submission manoeuvre. James reaches for the ropes again, his fingertips brushing them.

MW: James Eagle is going to tap, he is ready, he’s reaching out to tap...

RJ: HE HAS GRABBED THE ROPES!

The crowd pop as James Eagle holds onto the ropes and the referee tells Solomon to get off of Eagle. James breathes deeply in relief as he holds onto his place in this match, Solomon stands up and stares at James Eagle, urging him to get up. James uses the ropes to get to his feet, his legs barely able to keep him up. He turns around and Solomon goes for the Catacombs...

RJ: THE SOAR!

MW: Connected!

3kick out!

RJ: DAMN! I thought he’d won. James Eagle thought he had won. And all the fans here tonight thought he had won!

MW: Solomon showed why he is so highly admired by kicking out there!

James Eagle rolls onto his back, completely exhausted. The crowd are chanting his name and he pushes himself to his feet, he groggily walks over to the ropes and starts climbing. He gets to the top rope and is ready to dive off.

RJ: He flies...

MW: THE...CATACOMBS!

3!

Replays show that as James Eagle flies through the air, Solomon Riddick catches him in mid-air and connects with his sickening finisher.

RJ: James Eagle performed admirably, but in the end Solomon Riddick comes out on top.

MW: Let’s go backstage now...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:27 am

RJ:Welcome back to Shutdown,and we are now going to see the continuation of Mike Hill's visit back to his old wrestling gym,with the first part having aired on Lockdown this past Thursday Night.

*The outside of the beatdown gym is shown once again,the camera then goes inside the gym where there is a young wrestler situated across the ring.Mike Hill and La Pulga are stood across the opposite side of the ring with James "The Jackhammer" Hamilton sat in his chair next to the apron.

MH:So you're the trainer here now?

James:Yes,He is one of our latest recruits so thought it would be best to use them to run through a couple of moves that we used to do before seeing what you have in your locker.

MH:You're the boss,let's go for it.

James:I'm sure you remember this move Mike,The Super Splash.La Pulga if you want to go to the top rope.

*James motions the youngster towards Hill,who smiles.Mike holds the youngster in a suplex position before turning the corner.

James:Right,Crossbody La Pulga!

*La Pulga nails the crossbody which aids Hill in hitting a suplex.

James:That's good,great air on that La Pulga.You're almost as good as me!2nd move I think you should try is the aided Clothesline.

*The youngster moves to the corner,Hill already knows what's happening and tells La Pulga.The Mexican runs in and hits a shining wizard,he then drops to the mat on his hands and Hill runs over and leaps off the back into a clothesline.

MH:What did you think of that?

James:It's good,but I don't think it's quite what you need to finish off a tag match.I think you should try our move Mike,I really think it could work for you two.

MH:Not the High Drop?

James:Yes the High Drop!

LPL:What in the hell is the High Drop?

James:La Pulga if you want to go onto the apron,Mike will put the kid into a powerbomb position,you then springboard in with a seated senton.How does that sound?

LPL:I like it ese,this man is a genius Hilly!

MH:Don't flatter him La Pulga,it'll go to his head.Let's try the move.

*Hill sets up in the powerbomb,La Pulga flies off and hits the seated senton to great effect.The action changes to Hill and La Pulga in their suits,both men walk towards James Hamilton.La Pulga shakes his hand,Hill then embraces his former team-mate before walking off back towards the helicopter.

LPL:You know Mike,He could be a great help to us and 6WF in general,he really knows his stuff.

*The VT goes black.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Dr. Shoe/Fernando Gonzalez vs. Mark Palmer/Longinus

As the cameras turn to the ring, Longinus and Mark Palmer can be seen waiting, as 'All My Life' fades out.

'Smooth' hits the speakers and Fernando Gonzalez comes out to a mixed reaction. As he steps through the curtain an array of pyros go off, before they stop to reveal the cocky Mexican flexing his biceps on the stage. He runs down the entrance ramp, ignoring any of the hands that are outstretched for him. He slides into the ring, steps onto the middle rope, and uses it as a springboard to backflip back into the ring.

MW: You know what, I'm starting to like this guy.

RJ: You would Michael. He's becoming a right tool!

'Doctor Alibi' plays and the crowd get to their feet for Dr. Shoe. Carrying his usual medical bag, he takes a long time to get to the ring, agitating the other superstars. He hands out some business cards to those he feels need 'adjustments' and takes an especially long time as he takes measurements of a young lady's face. After leaving her with his business card, he continues down the ramp smiling and slapping all of the other fans' hands. He enters the ring up the steps and places his medical bag under the bottom turnbuckle. As he does so, Mark Palmer walks over and starts insulting Shoe, before pushing him into the turnbuckle. Dr. Shoe replies with a Lou Thesz press and starts throwing punch after punch on Palmer.

The ref, who had tried to separate the two men gives up and calls to ring the bell.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Dr. Shoe continues to dominate, as he hits Palmer with a rolling armbar. He lifts the opponent to his feet and the two men lock up in the centre of the ring. Palmer turns around Shoe to put him in a rear-waist lock, but is met with an elbow to the jaw. This causes Mark to release him, while recoiling in pain. Dr. Shoe takes advantage of Palmer's turned back and goes to lock in the Face Lift. As he tries to get his legs round the waist, Palmer makes a desperate charge backwards. Dr. Shoe is slammed back-first into the corner, as Longinus makes a tag to his partner, Palmer.

RJ: In comes the first of the two rookies in this match. Let's see what he can do against the more experienced Dr. Shoe.

MW: If there's anyone in need of being
taught a lesson, that man is in the ring right now ... with Longinus. I hope to see this guy punish that excuse of a doctor.

Longinus enters the ring through the middle rope, as Dr. Shoe stumbles away from the corner. He starts limping towards his own corner, where Gonzalez is eager to get in the match. Longinus runs and hits Shoe with an axe hammer to the back of the head. He goes down holding his head still reaching to make the tag.

Longings pulls Shoe to the centre of the ring to make a cover.

Ref:

MW: It's over!

RJ: No, Fernando made the break.

As Gonzalez walks back to his corner, Longinus grabs him and turns him around. He throws a single punch to the head, before being rolled up by Dr Shoe in the ring.

Ref:
2.......... KICKOUT!

Both men lie still on the mat for a short while before dragging temselves to their feet and to their corners. Dr. Shoe makes the tag and Gonzalez immediately charges towards Longinus.

Longinus makes the tag just in time, as Palmer returns to the ring and runs in for a high knee strike.

MW: No! Fernando dodged it!

Gonzalez drops Palmer to the canvas, before connecting with a 450 splash from the top rope.

Ref:
3! No!

RJ: Palmer got his leg on the rope and the ref saw it just in time.

MW: How in Hell did he kick out of that?!

Still thinking he's won, Gonzalez jumps up to the top rope and celebrates the victory.

MW: What's he doing?

Fernando Gonzalez does a backflip off the top rope, still unaware that he hasn't won, only to be caught mid-air.

RJ: Longinus! What's he doing here?

MW: It looks like Palmer must have tagged him in during all that excitement!

RJ: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

Ref:
3 !!!

RJ: Has he done it? Yes, I think we can be certain this time.

The referee goes to lift Longinus' arm, but he rejects and points to himself and taunts to his grounded opponent.

MW: What an impact this guy has made. He won't let his ongoing troubles with the Church get in the way.

RJ: That's right Michael. He clearly put everything going on outside the ring behind him today and focussed solely on winning the match.

MW: We shouldn't discount Palmer though either. He's come back with a new attitude and he contributed very well to this victory here today.

RJ: Indeed. A great team effort! Don't turn over, we'll see you after this.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

*Longingus is walking backstage and Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch usher him into the church.*

CJ: Well done, our Lord may be impressed by this.

MM: As long as he isn't in a foul mood.

*Hero pushes both doors open. Crime Lord quickly walks up to him, but Hero just shoos him away. Hero climbs up onto the pulpit.*

H: Longingus, get out of here. This is the business of those who play a real part in this Church.

*Longingus quickly gets out of the ring.*

H: As I know you are all aware, the Fight for the Right tournament semi-final is coming up tonight-

CJ: My Lord! Why not I fight? So that we can showcase the world the Church's talents...

H: Don't you interupt your God!

CJ: I am sorry Hero.

H: That would be a pointless exercise, you have come far Clarke, but not to the point where you can challenge me.

CJ: But-

*Hero gets down from the pulpit, and leaves the Church.*

MM: Wow Clarke...I didn't expect that from you.

CJ: Well I could get lucky? I want to be as succesful as him, it is just a form of admiration.

MM: I would be careful walking down the road you are taking.

CL: Marshall speaks sense Clarke.

CJ: We shall see.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:28 am

Match 3
Dexter Morgan/General Sanchez vs. Blue Dragon/Crime Lord

RJ: We’ve already had a good match tonight, hopefully this match will follow suit, unfortunately I can’t see that happening as for the first time for a while, Crime Lord and Blue Dragon are on the same side, and I can’t see them getting on.

MW: If anything, the only good we might see from this match is Blue Dragon getting a good kicking!

RJ: Oh Michael...

‘The Last Fight’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as General Sanchez steps onto the stage, he raises his arm in the air as the crowd chant; ‘Hoorah!’. Sanchez walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans as he goes before sliding into the ring, he climbs to the top rope and beats his chest before climbing back down again.

RJ: General Sanchez has been having some problems of his own recently, but is looking alright tonight.

MW: That’s only good news for Dexter Morgan.

‘Dexter’ by Rolfe Kent plays out.

MW: Speak of the devil.

Dexter steps out onto the stage and raises the Fresher’s Ball ‘lunchbox’ in the air to a huge cheer, Dexter runs down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans before getting to the steps, he climbs up them and gets into the ring. He shakes hands with Sanchez, before Dexter climbs to the top rope, he slaps the Fresher’s Ball box a couple of times before raising it in the air to a cheer again. Dexter climbs back down.

RJ: Dexter is our current Fresher’s Ball holder, that contract has propelled the careers of people such as Hobo and Tyson Armstrong in the past, Dexter has been biding his time with it, but I think it’s a safe bet it will push his career down the right path as well.

MW: I doubt it, the reason he has held onto it for so long is because he’s not good enough to be a champion in 6WF.

RJ: He has shown his ability by defending that Fresher’s Ball.

MW: He got lucky.

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out around the arena and the cheers change to boos as Crime Lord steps out in full Church of Hero gear, Crime Lord falls to his knees, and with the ‘H’ necklace in his hands he goes into deep prayer. He gets back to his feet and shouts out; ‘Praise Hero!’ before striding further down the ramp. Crime Lord climbs up the steps into the ring, he ducks under the ropes into the ring and stares down Dexter and General Sanchez.

RJ: Crime Lord is going to have to put all his history with Blue Dragon behind him tonight if they are to come out successful.

MW: Crime Lord is a professional, he knows what he has to do, Blue Dragon is the one you should be judging RJ.

‘Freak on a Leash’ begins to play and the crowd pop, Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage, he beats his chest before raising the Hardcore Title in the air. Blue Dragon walks down the ramp, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, before sliding into the ring. He steps up to Crime Lord and holds the Hardcore Title up in his face. Dexter taps Blue Dragon on the shoulder and points at the Fresher’s Ball case before winking at Blue Dragon.

RJ: Crime Lord has had his fair share of fights with Blue Dragon recently, and it seems he is still set on trying to win that Hardcore Title.

MW: But Dexter Morgan also has that contract which allows him to cash it in on any title at any time, so Blue Dragon will have to be very careful.

DING! DING! DING!

Crime Lord starts in the ring with Dexter Morgan, they circle around each other before locking up in a test of strength, Dexter and Crime Lord push against each other, before Crime Lord spins around, grabbing hold of Dexter’s waist. Crime Lord tries to lift Morgan up for a German Suplex, but Dexter manages to stay rooted to the mat, before elbowing Crime Lord in the face. Dexter runs and bounces off the ropes, but as he comes running back Crime Lord connects with a thunderous clothesline which causes Dexter to flip around and land painfully on his back.

RJ: Crime Lord showing off the strength we have seen so many times before.

MW: Dexter Morgan underestimated Crime Lord in my opinion.

Crime Lord looks ready to spear Dexter as he pushes himself back to his feet, Crime Lord charges at Dexter, but the Fresher’s Ball holder dodges the move and then runs at Crime Lord and connects with a bulldog. Crime Lord starts to push himself back to his feet and Dexter grabs his head, and then connects with a viscous DDT to the ground, Dexter rolls Crime Lord over before going for a pin.

Kick out!

RJ: Dexter showing Crime Lord that he should be wary of him.

MW: He got a very short amount of offence, I wouldn’t get too excited, Crime Lord will be back with a vengeance.

Crime Lord jumps up quickly connecting with a hard uppercut to Dexter’s jaw, Crime Lord kicks Dexter in the mid-section before lifting him up for a powerbomb, he is about to slam him down when Dexter manages to use his weight to make Crime Lord stumble forward, Dexter stands on the ropes and gets off of Crime Lord’s grip. Dexter jumps off of the rope, but Crime Lord catches him in mid-air.

RJ: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD?!

MW: SPEAR BY SANCHEZ!

Crime Lord is about to connect with his finisher when General Sanchez dives through the ropes and connects with a spear on Crime Lord. General Sanchez looks pretty happy with himself, as the crowd cheer before he falls to his knees holding his head.

RJ: What is happening to General Sanchez? I think he might be talking to himself!

MW: Not another loon!

RJ: SANCHEZ! NO!

General Sanchez lifts Dexter up, who looks really confused and slams him down with a spinebuster, before rolling out of the ring and storming up the ramp, kicking the fan barrier and holding his head. Blue Dragon gets into the ring and goes to help Dexter. Blue Dragon turns around and Crime Lord kicks him in the mid-section...

RJ: THE CUSTODY!

MW: Dexter is up...GO TO SLEEP!

Crime Lord connects with his finisher and gets up and Dexter connects with his own finisher on Crime Lord. Dexter picks up the Hardcore Title and stares at it.

RJ: Is Dexter going to cash in...NOW?

Dexter shakes his head before laying the title over Blue Dragon and sliding out of the ring, Dexter makes his way up the ramp with the Fresher’s Ball in his hand.

MW: This one is over then.

RJ: So many questions have to be asked after this match, what is happening to General Sanchez, will Blue Dragon get his revenge over Crime Lord, and is Dexter going to cash in his Fresher’s Ball on the Hardcore Title?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

*Cassius is backstage in a locker room when Miss Jessica comes in being carried by Lex Hart and they are laughing.*

MJ: Oh...

*Miss Jessica is put down by Lex.*

MJ: Hey Cassy. I was just telling Lex Hart, you've got his back tonight.

C: Currently yes, but that could change in seconds, so don't get comfortable with it.

LH: Oh Cassius, don't be such a tease!

MJ: Stop it Lex! Cassy-baby, you can totally beat those three losers tonight.

*Saint walks in to the locker room.*

S: Am I interupting something?

C: Yes..thankyou for the interuption.

S: So we're going out there and win tonight!

C: I want Perfect Jack, he and that title are mine for the taking.

LH: Well we'll see what happens.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Cassius/Saint/Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack/Snake Eyes/Max Adamson

RJ: A massive match for 6WF fans worldwide right now, both our world champions are in action and that is only the beginning of what is running through this match.

MW: That’s right, Cassius Zhi is on the edge right now, but he has promised to have Lex Hart’s back tonight, with the influence of Miss Jessica in all of their ears, Saint, Lex and Cassius are very dangerous team.

RJ: Let’s not underestimate their opponents though. We have the TAW World Champion Perfect Jack, a former 6WF World Champion Snake Eyes and Max Adamson, one of the most popular and successful stars in 6WF today.

MW: At the end of the day though, they’re a bunch of guys thrown together, Cassius, Saint and Lex Hart are a team that has been around each other for months now.

“Let’s talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp. Max climbs into the ring and climbs to the top rope, he raises his arms in the air as the crowd chant his name.

RJ: Max Adamson has had a boom in popularity here in 6WF after his successful tag team run with Chris Patricks, although he got knocked out of Fight for the Right, he will hope to further his credentials tonight.

MW: Max Adamson is a joke, he used to actually have something about him, but I have gone completely off of him.

‘Good Times’ by Kanye West hits as a spotlight searches the arena before the crowd erupts as Snake Eyes strolls out into the arena. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope into the ring and then leaps up and climbs the ropes clapping the fans. Snake Eyes climbs to the top rope and then flips off of it, landing on his feet and gets a huge cheer from the crowd.

RJ: Snake Eyes is a former world champion here in 6WF, and although he hasn’t been steeped in success recently, he will hope to showcase his talents here with both world champions on show beside him.

MW: Snake Eyes is past it, long gone, he had his shot at glory, but he has fallen now, never to return.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the Birmingham Crowd. He lifts up the TAW Title to massive cheers, before stomping down to the ring with the title over his shoulder. He climbs up the steps into the ring, and steps through the ropes. He stands in the centre of the ring and holds the world championship in the air.

RJ: Perfect Jack is our ‘perfect’ TAW World Champion, he has ushered in what he calls the Perfect Era, and so far 6WF fans are loving it.

MW: There has been nothing perfect about it!

‘Sexy B***h’ by David Guetta plays out of the speakers and the crowd boo furiously as Miss Jessica struts out onto the ramp, she winks at some jeering fans at the side of the stage. Then her three clients step out behind her. Saint flexes his muscles, Cassius’ eyes are locked on Perfect Jack as they stride down to the ring. Saint climbs in first, he raises an arm in the air to a mixed reaction, Cassius goes in after him. Cassius turns his head sideways as he stares at the TAW World Title on Perfect Jack’s shoulder. Lex Hart gives Jessica a kiss before getting into the ring he holds the 6WF World Title up and winks at Jack before climbing to the top rope.

RJ: Miss Jessica brought them all out tonight, and each has their own agenda tonight. It is impossible to see any form of pecking order in that ‘faction’.

MW: I honestly don’t think Miss Jessica sees pecking orders, they are all her ‘boys’.

Saint and Cassius step out of the ring, and Snake Eyes does the same on the other side, Max holds Jack back, and says; ‘I got this’.

RJ: Max wants to wrestle our 6WF World Champion, what a bold statement.

MW: It will be an even more bold statement when Lex wipes the floor of him.

DING! DING! DING!

Max and Lex circle each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Max is the one who eventually does, jumping at Lex, but Hart dodges out of the way and grabs hold of Max’s arm, he quickly snaps it back before connecting with a neckbreaker. Lex kicks Max in the ribs, before connecting with a knee drop on the side of his chest, Lex lifts Max up, he lifts him up and connects with a suplex, before spinning his hips, and gets back to his feet, he connects with the second suplex, he swings his hips again and lifts him up...

RJ: Third suplex in a row!

MW: That is why he is our 6WF World Champion.

Kick out!

Max kicks out of the pin attempt, and Lex Hart is quick to move away from the former European Champion. Max Adamson pushes himself up, and Lex runs at him, but Max quickly hits him with a hip toss. Before Lex can move, Max has grabbed Lex’s arm and puts him into a twisting arm bar. Lex is struggling as Max puts more pressure into the submission hold. Lex tries to grab hold of the ropes with his feet, but Max just lifts Lex up violently by his arm. Max pushes Lex into the corner and when he bounces back off the turnbuckle, Max grabs hold of him and connects with a release German Suplex.

RJ: Lex flew across the ring then!

MW: Pah! Max got lucky there, Lex let his guard down for a second.

Lex crawls across the ring and tags in Saint. He jumps through the ropes and charges at Max, he connects with a huge spear, and Max manages to tag in Perfect Jack at the last opportunity. Jack steps through the ropes and manages to block a punch from Saint before connecting with a knee of his own into Saint’s mid-section. Jack grabs hold of Saint’s arm and whips him into the corner. Perfect Jack charges into the corner and connects with a huge shoulder smash into his ribs. Perfect Jack lifts Saint up to the top rope, and gets ready to hit a superplex.

RJ: THEY FLY TOGETHER...SLAMMED!

MW: Saint get up!

MW: C’mon!

Kick out!

RJ: SO CLOSE!

Jack uses the ropes to help himself up, Saint is groggily getting to his feet in the centre of the ring as well. Jack waits for Saint to turn around and is ready to connect with a Perfect Plex, as Saint turns around though, Jack is stunned as The Saint connects with a huge uppercut which sends Jack stumbling backwards. Saint kicks him in the mid-section and lifts him high up above his head before slamming him down on his back. Saint walks around the ring, his arms raised up. He starts stomping the mat as he waits for Jack to get to his feet. Jack groggily starts getting up...

RJ: I think Saint is going to go for a Divine Intervention (RKO).

Jack pushes himself to his feet and turns around.

MW: DIVINE INTERVENTION!

RJ: REVERSED! BULLDOG!

Both men lay exhausted in the centre of the ring after they clash, they both start crawling to their respective corners. Saint manages to get their first and tags in Cassius who steps through the ropes. Jack dives and tags in Snake Eyes to a huge cheer, who climbs to the top rope. He dives off and goes for a crossbody.

RJ: CAUGHT AND POWERSLAMMED!

MW: That certainly quieted the fans down.

Cassius gets back to his feet looking pretty pleased with himself, he points at Perfect Jack, before lifting Snake Eyes up and lifting him up into a powerbomb position, he throws Snake Eyes violently into the corner and he slams into the turnbuckles hard. Cassius kicks Snake Eyes in the gut, before grabbing hold and lifting him onto his shoulders. All the while Cassius is refusing to take his eyes off of Perfect Jack, he connects with a fireman’s slam on Snake Eyes. Cassius starts urging Snake Eyes to get up, ready to hit him with a Shockwave.

RJ: Cassius is trying to send a message to Perfect Jack here, but he needs to keep both eyes on the action.

MW: He doesn’t! It’s only Snake Eyes!

Snake Eyes pushes himself to his feet...

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: BOOM! SNAKE EYES WITH A HUGE SUPERKICK! Cassius took his eye off of the ball and has been punished!

Snake Eyes connects with a huge superkick to Cassius who just flops onto his back, Perfect Jack is laughing on the apron, Snake Eyes climbs to the top rope.

MW: Yes! SAINT AND LEX COMING IN!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Max Adamson charges in and connects with a huge Gore on Lex Hart taking both of them out of the ring, Saint runs at Perfect Jack, but Jack pulls the ropes down and Saint goes flying over the top. Miss Jessica is screaming on the outside of the ring as...

RJ: END OF THE LINE!

MW: KICK OUT CASSIUS!

3!

Miss Jessica screams incredibly loudly as Saint tries to pull her back from the ring. Miss Jessica is screaming at Snake Eyes who is celebrating with Perfect Jack, Saint drags Cassius out of the ring, Saint tells Jessica to leave, and she starts strutting up the ramp as Snake Eyes dives through the ropes taking Saint out. Jack rolls out and runs at the groggy Cassius as they brawl outside of the ring, while in the ring Max Adamson has Lex Hart on his shoulders.

RJ: CYCLONE!

Max connects with his finisher on Lex Hart in the centre of the ring and he models the 6WF World Championship on his own waist before laying on top of Lex Hart.

RJ: Max Adamson has made a huge statement here tonight, he seems to have challenged Lex Hart, I wonder if he will accept that challenge.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:29 am

*Jerome Dubois is walking down the corridor, whistling to himself when River Ace and Acer come round the corner and walk up to him.*

JD: Ahhh mon amis! What do I owe you ze pleasure?

RA: Acer and I, we've just been to see the BoD, and they agreed that should you not get into the Fight for the Right final...

A: You're gonna face us in a Triple Threat match for that title of yours.

JD: Ahh, what an interesting news story, but I am sorry to inform you dat dere is no reason to say that. Because le Phenomenom is going to win tonight.

RA: We'll see. Good luck tonight anyway.

*River Ace shakes hands with Jerome Dubois and Acer winks at him as he walks towards the ring entrance.*

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Match 5
Fight for the Round 3
Jerome Dubois vs. Chris Patricks

RJ: Our first semi-final of the night, Jerome Dubois will take on Chris Patricks in what will be a battle to watch.

MW: I honestly can’t pick a winner, or who I despise more, neither of these guys are worthy to be at this stage.

RJ: You’re so pedantic Michael, these two guys are some of the hottest and fastest rising guys in 6WF, Chris Patricks has only just lot his title and Jerome Dubois is already holding on.

MW: It’s just a shame we’ll have to see one of these guys in the final of the Fight for the Right.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides in. He climbs to the top rope as the crowd chant his name before he flips off and lands on his feet, he spins around in the ring, his arms outstretched.

RJ: Chris Patricks is hoping to take one more step up the ladder tonight, and go one step closer towards his long-standing dream of becoming world champion.

MW: It’s a tragedy that Patricks has got this far in the first place!

“La Marseillaise” plays out of the sound system and out comes Jerome Dubois to massive cheers from the crowd. He has his FreeWeight Title round his waist with a massive grin on his face and carrying a huge French flag which he waves at the top of the ramp. He makes his way down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and holds his title in the air before hanging his French flag over the corner.

RJ: There just doesn’t seem to be any way of quenching Jerome Dubois’ thirst for success. Already FreeWeight Champion he is gunning for the Fight for the Right final tonight.

MW: He won’t be going any further than final if he does win here tonight though!

DING! DING! DING!

The match starts and Chris rolls out of the way as Jerome Dubois goes for a quick kick, Chris quickly sweeps his leg behind Jerome Dubois taking him down, Chris quickly runs and bounces off of the ropes before connecting with a Rolling Thunder. Chris runs and jumps up, springboarding off of the ropes and connecting with a springboard moonsault.

RJ: High-flying expertise there!

Kick out!

MW: Chris Patricks pinning far too early.

Chris jumps back to his feet, but isn’t on his feet for long as Jerome Dubois grabs hold of his leg and pulls him to the ground. Dubois gets to his feet and lifts Chris up, whipping him into the ropes, Chris goes for hurricanrana when he comes running back, but Jerome turns it into a backbreaker. He slams Chris down on his knee and Chris cries out pain. Jerome lifts Chris up and connects with a vertical suplex. Jerome grabs hold of Chris’ legs and puts him into a Sharpshooter. Chris reaches out for the ropes, and manages to grab hold of them.

RJ: Jerome Dubois and Chris Patricks having some back and forth action now...

MW: This has been surprisingly good so far.

Chris gets back to his feet, Jerome Dubois tries to avoid a kick but it catches him on the jaw anyway, and Chris manages to grab hold of Jerome Dubois and connects with a spinning neckbreaker. Chris climbs to the top rope and dives off with a moonsault. He rolls off of Jerome and uses the ropes to get back to his feet. Chris wais for Jerome to push himself up and then kicks him in the mid-section...

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB?

MW: Reversed!

Jerome Dubois manages to get out of the finisher and grabs hold of Chris and lifts him up onto his shoulders and throws him into the corner. Chris smashes off of the turnbuckles and when he stumbles forward, Dubois charges at him and connects with a spear. Jerome lifts him up quickly and then whips him into the corner, Chris quickly jumps up, bouncing on the ropes and coming flipping back, but Jerome Dubois catches him and connects with a thunderous piledriver.

RJ: Can Chris kick out?

3kick out!

MW: Yes he can!

Jerome Dubois gets to his feet as he looks shocked, he looks ready for Chris to get up to connect with the Culture Shock. Chris gets to his feet and Jerome kicks him in the mid-section, he goes for his finisher but Chris manages to get out of it. Chris knees him in the back of the thigh before chopping Dubois on the back of the chest. Chris rolls Jerome up, and hooks his leg.

Kick out!

RJ: Both these guys are desperate to win this match!

MW: It’s fairly even at the moment.

Chris climbs to the top rope and gets ready to dive off.

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

Jerome Dubois manages to roll out of the way of the high-flying finisher, he quickly gets to his feet and grabs hold of Chris who was rolling on the mat holding his chest. He lifts Chris up and connects with a Samoan Drop. Jerome lifts Chris up again and whips him into the corner, Jerome lifts Chris up to the top rope and then follows him up there, both men are periously stood on the top rope....

RJ: SUPERPLEX!

MW: The referee has been taken out!

RJ: This is never good news...

MW: River Ace is on the stage!

River Ace steps out onto the stage as Jerome Dubois starts shaking his head, River Ace walks down the ramp and Jerome stands by the ropes screaming at him to go away. Jerome Dubois turns around and Acer kicks him.

RJ: NO!

MW: Spiral down by Acer!

RJ: River Ace and Acer really want their shot at the FreeWeight title...

Acer and River Ace both make their way backstage, at different exits as in the ring Chris climbs to the top rope.

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

3!

MW: Chris progresses to the final!

RJ: You can’t really blame Patricks there, he had no real choice as to what to do, but Dubois will be furious with River Ace and Acer.

MW: That’s a bit of an understatement.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

*The Soldiers of Fortune are backstage, when they bump into The Fanatic.*

AA: Where's your little friend then?

Cast: Your nutter friend is never far behind you.

Chaos: I am right here.

*Chaos stands behind both the Soldiers of Fortune and he pulls his evil grin.*

Chaos: Soldiers...ha! We'll see about your little moniker tonight.

AA: Wow, it's a little crazy leprechaun Castiguer, I've seen everything now man.

Cast: Really? I thought we'd just stepped into a Batman comic...

Chaos: You keep joking, we'll see who's laughing after tonight. Come Fanatic.

*Chaos and The Fanatic storm off before the Soldiers of Fortune both burst out laughing.*

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

“Remember the Name” then blasts out of the speakers around the Birmingham Bowl Arena. The crowd pop as The Soldiers of Fortune walk out onto the ramp through an array of red and blue pyro. The screen becomes desaturated as they salute the fans in black and white. The colour returns as they begin to walk down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans before entering the ring.They have a quick word with the ref before adjusting their elbow pads and signalling to say they are ready to begin.

The speakers scream out “IT’S AN OMEN!!” before blasting into “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos comes out and smirks down the ramp as The Fanatic appears behind him, they look out at the crowd and shake their heads before walking down the ramp.

Ding, ding, ding.

The ref calls for the bell as Annierre and The Fanatic hit the centre of the ring. Both men lock up and Annierre goes straight for a headlock, wrenching it in, The Fanatic pushes him off into the ropes and goes for a hip toss but Annierre reverses and goes for his own only for The Fanatic to block. The two men step back and eyeball each other before locking up again, this time The Fanatic takes initiative with a knee to the gut and he begins clubbing away at the back of Annierre, he hits an elbow to the back of Annierre’s neck but Annierre drives his elbow to the gut of The Fanatic before landing a fierce right. The Fanatic goes for a lock up but Annierre dodges and hits an arm drag and keeps hold of The Fanatic, locking in an arm bar he wrenches away at The Fanatic. The Fanatic uses his power and gets to feet and shoves Annierre off, breaking the hold, Annierre goes for the irish whip and sends The Fanatic off the ropes, Annierre ducks for the back drop but The Fanatic senses and boots Annierre in the face, sending Annierre rocking back, The Fanatic bounces off the ropes and clotheslines the Irishman off his feet. Annierre gets up and blocks a second clothesline and hits consecutive knife-edge chops, he hits a stiff European uppercut, rocking The Fanatic into the ropes before whipping him across the ring and hitting a stinging lariat, he grabs The Fanatic as he rises to his feet and boots the abdomen before landing a hard DDT, he goes for the cover...

2..!

The Fanatic shoulders up and Annierre moves to tag in Castiguer and the crowd pop as he leaps over the top rope and hits a perfectly executed dropkick, sending The Fanatic flying back to his corner. He gets to his feet and tags in Chaos to boo’s from the crowd...

MW: The TRUE Prophet into the match!

Castiguer focuses on Chaos as the crafty Mexican gives him the finger, they charge at each other and duck each others clotheslines, they turn and face and beging exchanging blows. Chaos goes for the Irish whip and ducks down as Castiguer leaps over him and comes back off the ropes, Chaos hits a big hip toss followed by a spinning heel kick kocking Castiguer down, he grabs the arms and stomps the chest of Castiguer, he wrenches the arm but Castiguer flips up brilliantly and wrenches the arm of Chaos but the Mexican boots the side of Castiguer and throws Castiguer to the mat with a snapmare. Chaos straight away boots the back of Castiguer and gets back to tag his partner The Fanatic.

RJ: Chaos getting the advantage here....

The Fanatic comes in and boots Castiguer straight in the gut, he whips him across the ring and lands a vicious tilt a whirl backbreaker before stomping the chest of Castiguer. The Fanatic turns and tags Chaos straight back in and he leaps from the top rop, driving his knee into the chest of Castiguer. Chaos picks him up and boots the gut but Castiguer catches the foot...

RJ: Enziguri!!!

MW: Missed!!!

RJ: Wheelbarrow Bulldog!

MW: Connects!

Castiguer catches the foot and and ducks the Enziguri, he picks Chaos up and goes for a back suplex but Chaos reverses and drops Castiguer on his face before again tagging his partner, The Fanatic who immediately steps in and drops hard knees into the face of Castiguer. He pulls Castiguer up and whips him off the ropes...

RJ: SPINEBUSTER!!!

The Fanatic drives Castiguer into the mat and goes for the cover...

2....!

Castiguer kicks out much to The Fanatic’s displeasure, he stomps the head of Castiguer and walks back to the corner and smiles at Chaos and makes the tag. The Association members laugh at Castiguer as CHAOS heads to the top rope, he sets for a flying elbow drop and launches himself...

MW: Castiguer’s up!

RJ: Dropkick!! What a shot!!

MW: Out of nowhere!?!

Castiguer leaps to his feet and hits a standing dropkick to Chaos in mid air and both men hit the ground. The Fanatic can’t believe it and Annierre is whipping the crowd into a frenzy as he ushers Castiguer to get to the corner. Both men are struggling to rise and the crowd are wild, Chaos is nearly in his corner and the crowd boo as he makes the tag to The Fanatic, he sprints across the ring and grabs the feet of Castiguer who hops to one leg and boots the gut of The Fanatic, he rolls through and leaps to make the tag...

RJ: Annierre is in! He’s exploding!!

Annierre thrusts at The Fanatic and delivers a huge clothesline, he turns straight round and catches The Fanatic and lands a belly to belly suplex, he goes straight after The Fanatic and lifts him to his feet before delivering a german suplex and again gives The Fanatic no time to rest, grabbing him up by his hair and hitting a snap DDT, he goes for the cover..

Chaos leaps in and breaks the pin, Annierre gets straight to his feet and boots Chaos and delivers a DDT, he rolls Chaos on top of The Fanatic and makes the tag to Castiguer who goes up top and lands a double leg drop to the fallen opponents...

RJ: Annierre has taken control for the Soldiers here, can Castiguer take advantage...

Annierre steps in and whips Chaos to the corner before stepping out, Castiguer storms across the ring and hits a splash on Chaos who hits the floor and rolls out. Castiguer turns to face The Fanatic and hits a series of rights and lefts, he whips the groggy The Fanatic off the ropes and connects with an atomic drop,he spins The Fanatic round and hits a bridging belly to back suplex...

3!

MW: No!

The Fanatic kicks out and Castiguer is straight to his feet, he grabs The Fanatic up and hits a snap suplex before motioning to the crowd, Annierre is clapping and Castiguer waits for The Fanatic to rise to his feet...

RJ: Three Amigo Time!

Castiguer hits the 3 Amigo’s on The Fanatic and the crowd erupt, he motuons to he corner as Annierre climbs the ropes...

MW: Shooting Star Headbutt! This can’t happen!

Annierre launches himself from the top rope and connects with the headbutt, The Fanatic is rolling around in agony, he tries to pull himself up but can only get to his knees as Annierre stalks him...

RJ: FORTUNE TELLER!

3...!

Ding, ding, ding.

The crowd cheer as the Soldiers of Fortune celebrate in the ring as Chaos berates The Fanatic from the outside.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:30 am

*Clarke James is stood in the Church looking confused when Hero comes into the church and sees him.*

H: My Doubting Clarke, your Lord wants a word with you.

*Hero and Clarke James walk just out of earshot and talk in hushed whispers. Clarke nods his head and walks out of the Church.*

RJ: What did Hero just say?

MW: Well we'll find out whether it was good or bad after the break I am sure!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 07 May 2011, 8:30 am

Main Event
Fight for the Right Round 3
Clarke James vs. Hero

RJ: What a massive match we have now, it’s been the talk of the past couple of days. How will this match play out? We’re about to find out.

MW: What we saw backstage earlier suggests that Clarke James is going to challenge his own Lord tonight to actually wrestle him.

RJ: That could tear the Church apart, so it will be very interesting to see what happens.

MW: Hero had some words with Clarke James in secret before, so we don’t know whether they have anything planned. The winner will go on to the final to face Chris Patricks though, we know that for certain.

“Spotlight” blares out and the crowd’s boo continue as a hooded Clarke James strides out onto the stage, he takes off the head and the crowd boo louder. He then walks down the ramp almost transfixed before stepping in to reveal his own necklace with “H” on it. He climbs to the top rope and raises his arms in the air as the crowd boo.

RJ: Clarke James has come out alone, but is still wearing his ‘H’ necklace.

MW: The story takes another twist!

‘Here Comes the King’ is blasted out and the arena fills with boos and jeers. Hero steps out, he is wearing some loose white ropes, he opens his arms out and the crowd boo as Hero walks down the ramp, trying to talk to some young fans, but their parents pull them away, as Hero kisses his ring, which is just a big ‘H’. He steps through the ropes into the ring and looks at Clarke James.

RJ: Hero is out here now, and I seriously cannot read his face. We are still in the dark in this tale.

MW: And it’s about to get even more interesting...

Marshall Murdoch, Crime Lord, Xeres, Vladimir, Zakky Spencer and even Longinus all step onto the stage. They walk down the ramp as the crowd boo. They surround the ring and Clarke James takes a deep breath. He steps up to Hero, and the referee stares intently. The bell rings and Clarke lifts his arm ready to slap Hero, and the crowd all take in their breath at once...

RJ: He’s challenging his God!

MW: No way!

Clarke goes to slap Hero, but then stops his hand at Hero’s face and Clarke’s stone cold face turns into a smile, and Hero smiles back at him. Clarke falls to his knees and kisses the ring of Hero, before laying down on his back. Hero lays down and pins Clarke.

3!

RJ: They tricked us all!

Hero picks up a microphone, as the Church get into the ring and they all, including Clarke lift Hero up.

H: The Church tricked all of 6WF! You think cracks are forming, you think we’re close to break up, that this draw would have torn us apart? You were all wrong! The Church is stronger than ever, Clarke understands that it is not yet his time, but with Hero’s guidance his time will come. For now, his Lord, his God will go onto the Fight for the Right final!

MW: That was brilliant. Hero and Clarke worked together to get Hero to the final, the Church’s influence over 6WF grows ever stronger.

RJ: To quote a famous presenter, on that bombshell we will have to end it. We shall see you on Lockdown!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down