The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

+14
Fernando
ncfc_Tooze
cherriesfna
Nay
Afro
The Special Juan
FIFA Diva
Marky
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
TwisT
sodhat
footballcrazy
nick_fury
18 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19 - Page 2 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Breaking News: Arsenal FC recruit Crimey as new manager, can this lift them from the depths of the League. More to follow...

Season 2 Gameweek 3 Results are up, please use link in the League Menu below

Voting
Nicks to Hero
Hero's to Viva
Vivas to Nick

Domestic Cup Tactics to be in by Wed 1st Feb, voting pages below:

Champions Cup Voting
Euro Cup Voting

Injuries will be drawn 2pm

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Bayer 04 Leverkusen King Beer Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 5 Done
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Juventus CricketFan Results Season 2: GW4 Done LawyersGW 5 Done
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 2CupSemis
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW6 due 17th FebSponsorsSeason 2 Available

Hero's League of Huzzahs and Danger______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 2InjuriesGW 5 Done
Fiorentina Afro
S.S. Lazio Sodhat Results Season 2: GW4 Done LawyersGW 5 Done
Malaga CF TwisT
FC Porto Macclads (formerly Hero) Table Season 2CupSemis
Tottenham F.C cherriesfan

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal FC Crimey Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 5 Done
S.L. Benfica YI
Liverpool F.C Flange Results Season 2: GW4 Done LawyersGW 5 Done
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury
Paris St Germain Nay Bother Table Season 2CupSemis
Villarreal CF FootballCrazy

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

Post by TwisT Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:06 am

nick_fury wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Luis-Suarez-racism-row-Liverpool-star-admits-knew-what-he-did-and-has-dig-at-Patrice-Evra-for-blowing-whistle-article863023.html

for those who cant open the link:
"But in an interview with Uruguay's Radio Sport 890, Suarez said: "I knew what I did and there is a kind of football law that says, 'What happens on the pitch, stays on the pitch and that's the end of the story.'" "

Which means he knew that it wasn't accepted in England, which makes a mockery of him saying it is ok to say in Uruguay so he thought it was ok over here.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 19

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:09 am

Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:15 am

If it was from Suarez's own mouth on radio, then I think we can believe it.

Not unless he uses the "lost in translation" excuse again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:15 am

Marky wrote:Don't believe everything you read on the internet...

I once rode a horse through a desert to find buried treasure.

But I'm caught in two minds as to let Suarez off the hook now (he's served his punishment) or continue to scrutinise him.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:17 am

Bear traps?
Hes a Robin not a bear..................

Sign the girl he was accused of "struggle snuggling" in TP's and leave her in the penalty area, RVP's lawyers will recommend he doesn't attack at all throughout the match.
AHHH Hahahaha Marky your getting funnier and funnies, thats great clap

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:17 am

I know it's a little early, but hows this for an idea;

At the end of Season 2/beginning of Season 3, delay the start of Season 3 by a few weeks, and have the Furious Football Association European Championships!

16 countries, all allocated at random, we pick our own 23 man squad, play the fixtures as they are scheduled, vote on them in the traditional manner and crown our own Euro 2012 winner!

Tactics would be similar to Domestic/European Tactics, vote on the result and scorers openly, and it would take place instead of the 5 a side cup.

Thoughts?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:19 am

Marky wrote:I know it's a little early, but hows this for an idea;

At the end of Season 2/beginning of Season 3, delay the start of Season 3 by a few weeks, and have the Furious Football Association European Championships!

16 countries, all allocated at random, we pick our own 23 man squad, play the fixtures as they are scheduled, vote on them in the traditional manner and crown our own Euro 2012 winner!

Tactics would be similar to Domestic/European Tactics, vote on the result and scorers openly, and it would take place instead of the 5 a side cup.

Thoughts?

Thats a darn good idea, I'd be interested in that one.

Had to chuckle at this snippet from the Guardian today, the last sentence:

"Redknapp is by far the most popular choice and, unlike Newcastle's Alan Pardew, he did not rule himself out of the runnign this morniong when accosted by reporters. "I've not even thought about it, my focus is on Tottenham," was all he would say on the matter. In the past, of course, he has said that he would find it impossible to turn the job down if offered it and given the public clamour for him, the FA may well find it impossible to avoid offering it. So Harry seems set to be swept to power on a wave of popularity. Just like Kevin Keegan, who ultimately resigned in a toilet."

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:21 am

But I'm caught in two minds as to let Suarez off the hook now (he's served his punishment) or continue to scrutinise him.
F that. Would you not scrutinise a pedofile just because they have served their sentance?

Ok bit extreme. I will boo his and thats that. yes hes had his ban. My point is tho why cant they just shut the f up about itnow. How they have the nerve to ask calm before the cup match then start it all over again. Man United have not bourght it up again and again.
Player (Suarez) and Manager (Doglish) are both as bad as each other.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:24 am

Just like Kevin Keegan, who ultimately resigned in a toilet.
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Marky, good idea. It will be discussed with runner and a decision will be made towards end of the season. Hope thats ok.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:25 am

nick_fury wrote:
F that. Would you not scrutinise a pedofile just because they have served their sentance?

Ok bit extreme. I will boo his and thats that. yes hes had his ban. My point is tho why cant they just shut the f up about itnow. How they have the nerve to ask calm before the cup match then start it all over again. Man United have not bourght it up again and again.
Player (Suarez) and Manager (Doglish) are both as bad as each other.

Yeah that's true, they won't let it lie. They should have known they were buying a dirty git and something controversial would happen.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:28 am

If this all finishes after Season 3, I would like the new super shiney FFA league to commence 2 weeks before the start of the next RL season.

So if we fit everything in, then I am with Marky on that idea. thumbsup

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:38 am

After he bit a player and was banned for 2 months in the Duth League I knew something else would happen. and it has.

He kinda like the opposite of Tevez. Both good players, both trouble makers but they make different trouble, Tevez off the pitch moaning,c ontracts etc Suarez on the pitch antics, blats (haha) hands balls, biting players, racism.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

Just so you all know, I have pulled out of the race to become the new England manager. I'm staying at Everton thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

Seriously, who bites someone? Its so... ridiculous! The same guy who whacks the ball off the line with his hand, I think.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

Seriously, who bites someone? Its so... ridiculous! The same guy who whacks the ball off the line with his hand, I think.
Mike Tyson.....?? Have you watched it? Its on youtube mate

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:52 am

TwisT wrote:If this all finishes after Season 3, I would like the new super shiney FFA league to commence 2 weeks before the start of the next RL season.

So if we fit everything in, then I am with Marky on that idea. thumbsup

Season 2 is scheduled to end mid March, FFA Euro 2012 would run from end of March to mid April, Season 3 from end of April to early July, new FFA league ready by end of July/early August. Looks easy like that, but i'm offering my assistance with the Euro 2012 tournament seeing as it's my idea!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:53 am

Or do Season 3 then Euro 2012 then new FFA league.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:56 am

nick_fury wrote:
Mike Tyson.....?? Have you watched it? Its on youtube mate

lmao really? I need to see that one!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:57 am

i'm offering my assistance with the Euro 2012 tournament seeing as it's my idea!
Good as I would make you lolol.

Guys guys, we love the ideas and positivity, seriously its great to see. I would just like to call focus on the current FFA at the moment. But dont let that stop the ideas flowing, all will be noted down and discussed by runners. Thanks guys

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

European voting open, although no Arsenal tactics
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

Ew that's disgusting. Dirty..... (insert whatever word here you want).
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm

lmao really? I need to see that one!!
Yes, the Suarez bite is on youtube

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:09 pm

Zambia or Ivory Coast.

Who do you want to win?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:10 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Zambia or Ivory Coast.

Who do you want to win?

Zambia

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:10 pm

I found the Suarez bite hilarious.

The anger was so fierce inside him that he couldn't control it any more and his first instinct was to bite someone. Classic. Most people go with fists.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

I saw it. That's ... minging.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:11 pm

Seen this picture all over Facebook, still funny!

Spoiler:

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:13 pm

Zambia Coast.

Than Zambia on Pens

Haha, quality, im tweeting that

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:14 pm

Stuart Pearce to manage England for friendly match against The Netherlands

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:17 pm

England will go out in the 1st round, the FA should do exactly what there initials stand for FA

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

Why England think they are anything more than a quarter-final team (at the moment) baffles me. There are clearly 4 better teams in the world (Spain, Holland, Brazil, Germany for a start). The sooner the press realise that, the better.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:33 pm

I may be mistaken though but I don't think Brazil are in the Euros.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:38 pm

England are a quarter final team at best but currently we look like a team who will struggle in the group stages.

Fan I love your biterness keep it up mate, maybe one day you can cheer Scotland at an International tournament rather then waiting for Englands failure. Suck your boy Murray off cause he will never win anything of note while Nadal and my main man Djokovic are around.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:39 pm

France, Italy > England

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:42 pm

netherlands the oranje are the best

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

Macclads wrote:I may be mistaken though but I don't think Brazil are in the Euros.

I was meaning World Cup in general but maybe France are that "4th team". Not Italy, they're old.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

I've always supported Holland as my second team after England but I'm really liking the Germany team. They play good Football, exciting young players, have the bottle and brave when it comes to making decisions I.E forward pass wheras England would pass sideways.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

I'm really liking the Germany team.
Me too thats why im doing my Ultimate team based on germany. I want Marin, Gotze, Muller, Kroos, Podolski in my attacking force. I just cant seem to make any frikkin coins quick.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:52 pm

I'm exactly the same too, always hankered for the Dutch team since a lad but now the German team that is coming through is looking class.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm

France have loads of young players coming through they will be worth watching

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:10 pm

Didn't take Ravel long to pee people off at West Ham did it Nick.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2098461/Ravel-Morrison-explain-homophobic-tweet-West-Ham.html

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm

offski soon, back Monday lads have fun

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

Didn't take Ravel long to pee people off at West Ham did it Nick....
Yeah I tweeted that this morning

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:42 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2098446/Manchester-United-fall-Barcelona-Real-Madrid-Deloitte-Money-League.html

not good

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:44 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2098676/Wesley-Sneijder-hints-Manchester-United-interest.html

Hahahaha, wasteman!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:48 pm

Where the F is Nando, Where the F is Nando,
La larrrr la la,La larrrr la la
Where the F is Nando, Where the F is Nando,
La larrrr la la,La larrrr la la

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:51 pm

Oi Giblet!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:56 pm

boxing

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm

boxing

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm

ARGHHHH

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next