The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan

3 posters

Go down

Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan Empty Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan

Post by Wooffie Tue 22 Mar 2011, 1:29 pm

Following 'Hit for Haiti' and 'Rally for Relief', it seems that Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are to spearhead a different sort of fundraising event in Miami in aid of the terrible events that recently occurred in Japan (see link). Well done, boys.

This time, however, and probably spurred on by many of the guys having a good old 'kick about' together in Indian Wells, the charity event will be a football match of tennis stars against the Fort Lauderdale Strikers. Besides keen football fans Nadal and Djokovic, amongst others that have so far expressed their support are Verdasco, Lopez, Ferrer and Arsenal supporter?, Andy Murray - to name a few.

Which has got me thinking. What position would they all play? Personally, I'd stick Isner between the posts, have Feli Lopez as the laconic Centre Half, Ferrer in that compact Messi position and leading the attack (if that's not to much of an anathema), Rafael Nadal.

Thoughts? And who would you play where?
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan Empty Re: Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan

Post by cats_r_cool Tue 22 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

Ooh, not sure if I know enough about football to put together a team so will leave that to the experts.

Well done to the guys for doing this thumbsup

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan Empty Re: Rafa and Nole in New Exho - playing football to support Japan

Post by sportslover Tue 22 Mar 2011, 3:37 pm

Great stuff as long as there are no injuries Hug

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 22 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

I'm sure Toni could apply the "magic sponge" ... Ok!
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down