The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown 28/3/2011

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown 28/3/2011 Empty Shutdown 28/3/2011

Post by Adam D Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:33 am

Match 1
Dr. Shoe vs. Edan Ekran vs. James Eagle

Match 2
Winner gets a shot at Hardcore Title
Crime Lord vs. Mr. Crowley

Match 3
Clarke James w/Marshall Murdoch vs. Castiguer w/Angelo Anneire

Match 4
River Ace vs. Mike Hill

Match 5
Solomon Riddick/Chaos vs. Saint/Snake Eyes

Match 6
Cassius vs. General Sanchez
*Perfect Jack on commentary*

Main Event
Hero/GDC/Lex vs. Enforcer/Chris Patricks/Max Adamson

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 28/3/2011 Empty Re: Shutdown 28/3/2011

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:42 am

"The Golden One" James Eagle can be spotted dropping off a briefcase at Danny McGraw's office, before heading off in search of something. He taps Clarissa on the shoulder and asks if she has seen Sanchez. She points and says something inaudible, as Eagle runs off in that direction. He spots General Sanchez and shouts along the corridor at him.

JE: Oi, Sanchez!!! 

General Sanchez turns around and they both walk closer to each other, but Eagle does not look in a good mood.

JE: General, for someone of such high status, I had half expected you to stay focussed on our match tonight. Unfortunately though, in the build up to it you somehow managed to get yourself tied up with the great Cassius Zhi. You are always talking about egos and how newbies like me are getting carried away with ourselves, but you need to start looking in the mirror. I'm getting fed up of your hypocritical moaning now, so I think you ought to just focus on your matches and stop bigging yourself up so much. There are very few people in this business who can match me athletically in the ring and I proved that against those two rookies last night. 

JE: As for you, the only good thing you did last night was tag me in. Prior to that you were being dominated by two people who are practically holding on to their contracts with all their strength in order to remain in 6WF. You made us look bad, you made ME look bad! By tagging me in you effectively won back what looked like a lost cause. And then... when I hit the dreaded Golden Eagle on that low-life, Edam Ekram, you realised that I had saved you from sheer embarrassment. 

JE: Despite all this, you have somehow landed yourself a match against Cassius this Monday, while I will find myself in an opening match involving the man that I destroyed with the Golden Eagle less than an hour ago. You owe me Sanchez - BIG TIME!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:43 am

"Lets talk about it" hits and Max Adamson walks out to the ring alone, he smiles as the fans chant his name and he rolls into the ring.

MW: This man denied the Church of Hero two of their rightful places in the Time Attack match, now we've got to rely on Hero to win the 6WF Title...

RJ: I wouldn't count out any of the 6 participants, Max Adamson has as much chance as anyone else in that unpredictable match!

Max: On Lockdown, Chris Patricks and I had a Tag Team match with the Church of Hero, and we won. Again. They walk around as the Tag Team Champions despite having never defeated us to win them. But while we proved we are superior, we also earned ourselves a spot each in the Time Attack match for the 6WF World Championship...

With that being said, Chris Patricks and I have a good friendship that many feel will be in ruins when we come to blows over the 6WF Title, but I just want to let everyone know, that you may be right...

RJ: What?!

Max: Chris Patricks and I are friends, good friends, we are equals in one of the greatest Tag Teams in 6WF history! But the fact of the matter is this, in this business, there is one primary goal. To become the World Champion. To be the best of the best, to hold the most coveted prize in wrestling today! And if I know Chris Patricks like I know Chris Patricks, he'll feel exactly the same as me!

On Shutdown, the 6 of us will split up into 2 teams of 3, Hero, Grant Daniel Campbell, and the 6WF Champion Lex Hart, versus arguably the greatest Tag Team Champions of all time, Max Aaaaaddddddaaaammmmsssssoooonnnn and Chrrrrristopherrrrrr Paaaaatrickssssss, oh, and Enforcer.

We'll probably co-exist until the Time Attack match, but Chris knows, and I know, that nothing on this planet will stop me going all out to win that 6WF Title. I have had a taste of World Gold in 6CW, and I liked it, and I want it again. I want that 6WF Title, and I don't care if I have to go through my own tag team partner to get to it.

When the 60 minutes are up, only one man will be able to call himself the 6WF Heavyweight Champion of the World, and that man will be, the Australian Phenom, the Incredible Hunk, the Man with the Plan, Captain Australia himself, the little engine that could, Max Adamson!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:46 am

Dexter Morgan is shown backstage looking the worst for wear. His head is heavily bandaged, as are both his fists. He is waiting around the green room, waiting for the Shutdown card to go up. Clarissa comes in and puts it up, looking at Dexter in shock. Dexter barges her out of the way scanning the card to find he isn’t involved in any matches on Monday.

C: “Dexter what the hell have you been doing to yourself? I’m worried about you!”

D: “You’re worried about me? Why are you worried about me? I had to do this. I have to make everyone listen to what I’m saying. I need everyone in the world to be watching to realise I am the best in this business. I am the future! These mere scratches that I got in the process don’t bother me one bit. Everyone was in sheer shock last night, the world finally took notice. They realise that I am bigger and better than all of the rookies put together and they know I don’t need to pick up wins against these lowlifes to show this. I took the initiative and stood out in the crowd. What will everyone be talking about when they’re asked about the opening match on Lockdown last night? That’s right, me!”

C: “Aren’t you in pain Dexter?”

D: “Pain?! You think a couple of bumps from a chair is painful to me Clarissa? My mother was murdered in front of my very eyes, how’s that for pain? Have you experienced anything even close to what I have been through in my life? HAVE YOU!?”

At this point Dexter is seething with anger and turns round throwing a chair against the wall causing it the smash into pieces. He continues to trash the green room and Clarissa runs out screaming. Two security guards run in after hearing the commotion and try to restrain Morgan. One of them grabs him and Dexter easily fights him off, kicking him in the gut and DDT’ing him through a glass coffee table. He then focuses his sights on the other guard who tries to run, but Dexter grabs him and pulls him back before hitting a devastating Fisherman Suplex through the food table. The scene fades to black with Dexter standing over them, staring with no emotion.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:50 am

Refuse/Resist hits as the crowd erupt as Chris Patricks steps out on stage wearing a "Im with Max" tshirt, he walks down to the ring tagging all the fans before sliding into the ring and nodding at Max before climbing on the turnbuckles to salute the crowd

RJ: This could be one of the last times we see Max and Paddy together in the ring and I for one am drinking the scene all in

MW: Man you really need a life

Chris shakes Max's hand and Max comments on the t-shirt

CP: Do you like it, dont worry I got one for you

Chris pulls out a t-shirt with "I am Max" on it and hands it to Max who starts to laugh before putting it on

CP: Thats better, Max you and me have been through alot together over the last few months, we've had highs, like winning the 6WF Tag Titles and lows like when Clarissa turned down our proposed 4 baller , I have nothing but respect for you, you have made me a better wrestler and without you I wouldn't be in my first PPV Main Event at Let it Rock

Max: I cant take all the credit....well ok then I am great

CP: You've had my back since day one and I reall appreciate it, even the other night when we were play Hardcore Team Deathmatch on CoD, when you jumped in front of that guy when he was about to kill me, you took that bullet for me and given the chance Id take one for you...

MW: Give me a sick bucket

CP: But...at Let it Rock I will not hesitate to take your head off

RJ: WHAT!!!

CP: As you've already said Max in that Time Attack Match there is only one goal and thats the 6WF Heavyweight Title, and like you and everyone else in that match I have Big dreams and winning that belt will realise alot of them, I want to bring that Title back home to Boston and show my family that all the sacrafices were for something, that me being thousands of miles away from them is worth it, that I have made it to the top of the pile and I'm the best at what I do...

And Im afraid if that means going through one of my best friends to do it...I WILL
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

the video wall come up and it shows yarmouth blade in the gym doing some weights.

the crowd cheer x5

blade looks at the camera hi guys i have no match this week but just to let you know that blade is training hard for you guys so i can put on the best possible match for you guys, because you are the guys that makes this business and i want to show you what i can really do in the ring.

now for all the champs in 6wf be ready cos blade is gonna come back bigger and better and is coming for your titles so you better watch out.

crowdx5

now enjoy this weeks show guys its gonna be a blast but it will be better next week cos yarmouth blade is gonna be there.

crowd x5 as the video screen goes blank.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

Diablo walks into the arena in full Diablo 4000 costume (tin foil dress, roman centurion body armour, bright orange bum bag with a Ginster’s sticking out, aston martin toy car sellotaped to his shoulder, and a white stripe painted down his face). He hears a ridiculing laugh and a clip-clop of stiletto heels.

Miss Jessica : Oh my god. What DO you look like?

Miss Jessica walks into shot, and Diablo looks her up and down with desire. He tries to look cool by stroking his beard and leaning up against the wall. Its further away than he thought and he hits it with an ungraceful thud.

Diablo : What this? It’s just my new look. Trust me, it’s a grower.

She raises her eyebrows suggestively

Miss Jessica : Well, that’s what you said last time we met up, and you were lying then...

Diablo laughs uncomfortably, his face reddening, and pushes himself back up from the wall. Jessica rolls her eyes.

Miss Jessica : Such a freako. Anyway, like... what is your new look for? You’re not a wrestler. You’re not even like, a wrestling personality anymore. Do you just like... walk around like this? In town and that?

Seriously... I’m on the verge of wetting myself here.

Diablo looks concerned

Diablo : Oh my god, are you ok? Can I get you to a bathroom? Is it from all the.... you know...

Diablo nods downwards suggestively and Miss Jessica scowls at him

Miss Jessica : What? NO! It was a figure of speech. You know... like... with laughter.

There is a moment of silence from the misunderstanding and Diablo uses it to look nervously around the corner behind him. Jessica watches him suspiciously. Diablo looks back at her and smiles nervously.

Miss Jessica : What are you doing here anyway?

She tries to peek around the corner to see what Diablo is hiding.

Diablo : I’ve bought Cassius a birthday present.

Miss Jessica : It’s Cassius’ birthday?

Diablo : It was... sometime this year I think. But I saw it and just had to get it.

Miss Jessica perks up excited.

Miss Jessica : I to-tally know what you mean. I was out at the Bullring the other day, and saw these, like, stunning shoes. So cute. They were like red with a little strap bit that goes around the back like this...

Diablo looks around anxiously and Jessica, seeing he isn’t listening, slaps his chest.

Miss Jessica : ...and I just had to get them. Right, I’m getting so bored of this now, and if I’m seen with you any longer people are going to think I’m some asylum nurse or something, like, taking you for walkies. Just show me what you’ve got already!

Diablo : Forward.

Diablo starts to pull down his tin foil skirt and Jessica starts to fume

Miss Jessica : FOR CASSIUS!

Diablo : Oh right...

He pulls the skirt back up then leans around the corner.

Diablo : Come on...

From around the corner, Midget Finlay shuffles out, in a long black dress and a red, pig-tailed wig. He’s got poorly applied make-up and lipstick all over his face and he’s struggling to walk in red stilettos that are far too big for him. Midget Finlay stands beside Diablo and twirls his hair – Miss Jessica’s face drops, and her eyes narrow with spite. Diablo smiles proudly.

Diablo : It’s Little Miss Jessica.

Miss Jessica : You what?

Diablo is bubbling enthusiastically, oblivious to Miss Jessica’s disgust.

Diablo : Little Miss Jessica. A little version of you to manage Cassius when you’re busy with Lex! I’ve been seeing him get annoyed with the situation lately and invented the perfect solution.. Little Miss Jessica!

It’s almost like a present to you too. When’s your birthday?

Miss Jessica completely ignores the question and stares viciously at Midget Finlay, who continues to stare back at her, twirling his hair, then blowing a kiss. Diablo is still excited.

Diablo : Do that thing! DO THAT THING!

Little Miss Jessica slowly struts up to Miss Jessica, stumbling in his shoes. He flicks his hair and pouts.

Miss Jessica : Ew! It’s grotesque... Get it away from me!

Diablo laughs as Little Miss Jessica stands in front of Miss Jessica and looks up at her with sultry eyes. He speaks in a deep voice.

Little Miss Jessica : Like... let’s do business.

Little Miss Jessica reaches up to the real Jessica’s body and starts stroking her abdomen in a manner he thinks is seductive.

Diablo : BRILLIANT!

Miss Jessica : I don’t like it....

Lust fills Little Miss Jessica’s eyes and he reaches higher up

Miss Jessica : I DON’T LIKE IT!

With that, in a moment of panic, she knees Little Miss Jessica in the face, completely knocking him out. Diablo looks shocked as he rapidly looks back and fore at Jessica and Midget Finlay. Miss Jessica casually shrugs, looking relieved. Diablo focuses back on Jessica, mouth wide open, aghast.

Miss Jessica : I told you... I didn’t like it.

Hold on.... ARE THOSE MY SHOES?

Diablo looks ready to run away, starting to laugh

Diablo : Umm...

Miss Jessica : Seriously? Are they my shoes?

Diablo : Sorry. I just like, saw them... and... um... just had to have them!

Miss Jessica : Eww.... I’m going to kill you freako!

Jessica leans down over the knocked out Little Miss Jessica, holding her nose as she awkwardly tries to take her shoes back. Diablo has started running away. He runs past Clarissa and RJ who are chatting.

Diablo : MISS JESSICA’S MUGGING A DEAD MIDGET!
MISS JESSICA’S MUGGING A DEAD MIDGET!

RJ looks at Clarissa confused

RJ : Was that....

Diablo : THAT WAS TELEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 10:57 am

Edan is chatting to Rasta, but it is obvious he is looking for a way out.

Rasta: Yeah man, stick wit Rasta and you'll be gon right to the top, man!

Edan smiles weakly at Rasta, but spots Clarissa down the other side of the hallway.

Edan: CLARISSA!

Clarissa looks up to see Edan running towards her from a confused looking Rasta. Clarissa waves at Edan and points to a piece of paper.

Clarissa: Edan, have you had a chance to look at the Shutdown card?

Edan: Not yet, as soon as I got here I bumped into Rasta.

Edan takes the sheet of paper and starts to examine the card. He pushes Clarissa's back gently, hinting to start walking, as to get as far away from Rasta as he can.

Clarissa: Anything to say about your match on Thursday night?

Edan: Well I don't think it went as bad as it could have. I'm not one to blame others, but I had the match under control up until Yarmouth stepped inside the ring. It was pretty easy going and I got to show what I can do. Infact, even when Eagle got in the ring it looked like I was in control, but it only took that one mistake to let James hit the Golden Eagle.

Clarissa: Apparently Eagle thinks that Sanchez on Thursday night embarrassed him. Any similarities between James' thoughts on Sanchez and yours on Yarmouth Blade?

Edan: I guess you could say so. We're all relatively new to 6wF, me more so than the others, so right now it's about trying to establish yourself as someone who is going to go places. From what I've seen so far Yarmouth and Sanchez don't look as if they'll ever progress to the great heights that I know I'm capable of reaching.

Clarissa: What about James Eagle?

Edan: He doesn't look too bad, but like I said, he only nailed one move on me in that match, but, unfortunately, that was enough.

Clarissa: A chance for revenge on Monday night when you go up against him and Dr Shoe then?

Edan: Definitely. I won't be too busy trying to cover up anyone else's mistakes on Monday night so I'll be able to focus wholly on these two. I haven't come up against Dr Shoe before but he sounds quite loopy.

Clarissa: Both you and James have shown glimpses of being able to take the match to a high pace and show off a bit. Fair to say you enjoy the spotlight?

Edan: I wouldn't have joined 6wF if I didn't want attention. Speak to you later, Clarissa!

Edan pats Clarissa's shoulder before turning into the doorway to the gym.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 10:58 am

Dexter storms out of the Green room and the first person he sees is a confused Rasta. He ignores him and strides off towards his locker room. Rasta, feeling brave, shouts out to Dex.

R: “ eh mon, you ‘urt your head?”

Dexter stops on the spot and spins round, with an absolutely livid look on his face. He sprints towards Rasta and delivers a massive roundhouse kick to his face which floors him. He starts laying into Rasta with lightning fast lefts and rights, before picking him up and throwing him through a nearby ground floor window leading into the car park. He climbs through the window and sets Rasta up for a Fisherman’s Suplex, sending him crashing down onto a car bonnet. The alarm goes off which alerts nearby security but by the time they find Rasta he is all alone.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sanchez remains silent, staring coldly straight into Eagle's eyes.

JE: I'm guessing you have nothing to say... you know you let me down. Up until I started getting involved with you, Sanchez, I was unbeaten. At first we were successful - dominating each tag team, but then along came the real test. A test of loyalty. I had a singles match match against Dr Shoe in which you were ringside, but it soon turned ugly with Fernando Gonzalez getting in on the action. However, instead of doing the right thing and helping me out, you simply stood there and watched. You watched me get destroyed! That was my first loss in 6WF and since then it appears to have gone downhill.

JE: I came in to this company as a confident young entrepreneur, but now look what you've done to me. I'm becoming a nervous wreck! Your insensitivity has made me look like someone who is incapable of wrestling a decent match. I'd rather not be involved in you or your career ever again. I'm all about streaks and remaining unbeaten, but I can't do that with you by my side. I think it's time we ought to part and go our separate ways. Its for the best...

Last edited by Legend on Sat 26 Mar 2011, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sanchez stares in Eagle's eyes and smirks -

" Do you really think all of what you said is true? To be honest - I really don't care. You have nothing on me! What, you wrestled in one match an helped us win? I've picked up more wins for us than you have so don't even start on the pile of rubbish. If anything you are the one holding me back. We are supposed to be a team and you should have my back but it seems you don't want to team with me. I am totally fine with that. I have bigger fish to fry - layers golden boy."

Sanchez walks off camera and begins walking towards the arena entrance.

RJ - "Looks like he is keeping his promise and confronting Cassius face to face - this could be interesting!"

MW - "If you say so RJ, it will be interesting to see how many broken bones he has after this little skirmish. He is an idiot - end of!"
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 10:59 am

James Eagle stands there, his eyes intense still focussed on Sanchez as he walks off.

Clarissa comes up from behind and taps Eagle on the shoulder, but he doesn’t even flinch. She tries again assuming he didn’t feel her finger, but he still stands there eyes locked on the wall at the other end of the corridor.

C: James, are you okay? I’d like to talk to you about one of your opponent this Monday, Edan Ekram.

“The Golden One” turns his head sixty degrees slowly to acknowledge Clarissa.

C: Okay… um… well… err…

JE: I’m not in the mood for interviews right now. I have other things on my mind; they are my priority.

Eagle turns around, looks at Clarissa for a second and then walks off briskly.

MW: Ha ha! Sanchez just completely shocked Eagle, and now he’s clearly feeling embarrassed. Eagle wants revenge. He’s going after the General!

RJ: No, Michael. Eagle isn’t heading towards the ring, so he must have other issues to deal with…
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 1:31 pm

James Eagle stands in front of a neon-white screen, holding a 6WF microphone. He stares intensely down the camera stood there in his ring attire and with a towel draped over his shoulders.

JE: I said last night that I was going to tell you more about the golden one, so I’ll read you a poem I have written about myself... The Eagle:

JE: Like thee, majestic bird! like thee,
She stands in unbought majesty,
With spreading wings, untired and strong,
That dares a soaring far and long,
That mounts aloft, nor looks below
And will not quail, though tempests blow

JE: The eagle soars, the eagle flies,
Over and out…

Eagle looks upwards, thrusting the towel from off his shoulders and releasing £20 notes into the air.

JE: …I’m off to the skies!

He turns around and throws the microphone at the screen. He follows on by pushing over the screen and strolling off proudly - arms in the air.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down