The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown 18/4/2011

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown 18/4/2011 Empty Shutdown 18/4/2011

Post by Marsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:48 am

Match 1
Fight for the Right Round 1
Mike Hill vs. Chris Patricks

Match 2
Jerome Dubois/Dexter Morgan vs. Acer/River Ace

Match 3
Frank Horrigan/Longinus/Scorpion vs Edan Ekram/Yarmouth Blade/Fernando Gonzalez

Match 4
Clarke James vs. Castiguer

Match 5
Max Adamson vs. LPL

Match 6
Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch vs. Blue Dragon/Angelo Anneire

Match 7
Cassius/Lex vs. Perfect Jack/Enforcer

Main Event
Hero vs. Snake Eyes

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 18/4/2011 Empty Re: Shutdown 18/4/2011

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Camera's Go Backstage with Mark Palmer who is visibly angry

MP: So they think they can ignore my calls, brush me aside well ill show them......

*Yarmouth Blade walks towards Palmer*

YB: Yo, Palmer everyweek you have been out here moaning out not having a match maybe you need to show them what there missing.

*Yarmouth Walks off*

MP: Finally Someone who understand, I Will Show them........

*As the camera's follow Palmer walking, Max Adamson is seen talking to Clarissa*

C: So Max You have a big match today how do you feel?

MA: Well I feel quite excited rea.....

*Crash*

* Clarissa Screams*

Palmer Has sent max adamson crashing through a window, launching a terrible attack on him. Just as Max stands up palmer gives him a Spear to set him up for the Punisher. Max Adamson is lying there motionless. All Clarissa Can do is stand there and watch....

MP: CLarissa, i warned everyone let week about me not bin on the card, unfortunately for max he got in my well

Stands over Max

MP: Max its nothing personal only business

Palmer walks off

Last edited by Legend on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Max Adamson walks up to the carnage Mark Palmer has left behind;

Max: Oh my god Clarissa! I leave you with my body double for 5 minutes and he's been put through a window already?! Jeez...

Clarissa: I'm sorry, that Mark Palmer is a bit of an idiot!

Max: Oh god, he's not even insured yet! Damn that Mark Palmer, now i've got to cover this guy's medical bills
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Clarke James arrives at the arena, he dismounts his perfect white horse with it's solid gold 'H' branded into it's side and walks towards the entrance, he stops suddenly and looks confused as he approaches a well...

CJ: A well? That's a new one....

Suddenly an ambulance screeches up to the entrance, James steps back and turns to a seurity guard...

CJ: What's all the commotion?

SG: Mark Palmer took out Adamson's body double.

CJ: Why?

The security guard taps a sign next to the well that reads...

*ME NOT BIN ON CARD, ME NOT HAPPY, PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY WELL*

CJ: Ahhh, so Max went in his well?

The security guard nods at James who starts to walk off, he enters the building as Mark Palmer's head pops up from the well with an evil grin on his face.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Dexter Morgan appears after hearing the commotion and looks at Max Adamson's feet. The bottom of his trouser legs are soaked and his shoes are all soggy.

D: "Max, did you get in his well?! "
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Cassius is backstage, at a table in his locker room stirring a green tea pensively. Miss Jessica fleets into the room with an armful of magazines, she throws them down on the table. Cassius looks down at them and the top one is a wrestling publication, with a picture of Lex Hart with Miss Jessica wrapped around him on the front and the caption “Wrestling’s Real Power Couple?” Cassius flicks through the magazine, not even looking at Jessica once, so she puts her arms around his waist and strokes his abdomen.

Miss Jessica : They really caught my good side don’t you think? I am like, SO freaked about this shoot.

Cassius stops at a full page spread of Miss Jessica, and Jessica looks at it admiringly. Cassius closes the cover and turns to face her.

Cassius : Shouldn’t you be getting back to doing whatever it is “Wrestling’s Real Power Couple” do? Shouldn’t you be at Hart’s, fawning over him like some lovestruck teenager looking up to her first lay?

Miss Jessica : Not this again? Take a chill pill already Cassy. Seriously… you had plenty of chances.

Cassius stares through Jessica

Cassius : Unlike Hart, I’m not after some cheap, easy lay. I'm not in 6WF for vindication of the loins, but nourishment of the soul. Tell me something Jessica, when you look up at Lex Hart, like that careless teenager who just cast aside their chastity – God’s only remaining gift of purity to humanity… tell me you don’t feel like that teenager, questioning herself, questioning the world, and questioning the repulsive, predatory beast beside her… convincing herself that there must be better than this… that it SHOULD feel better than this!

Cassius takes a drink of green tea, and lets it ruminate around his mouth – inhaling its flavour as Jessica looks at him confusedly.

Cassius : Well it can feel better Jessica. I... can give you better. But what you have done, is trade in a lifetime of euphoria, for a momentary rush of ecstacy. Given in to the power you can hold over one man, and forgotten the exhilaration that comes with our dreams of controlling them all. This company… every man… every woman… everything within it’s walls and maybe even beyond. Do you remember that sensation Jessica… tell me that doesn’t feel better.

Tell me THAT doesn't excite you.

Cassius strokes Jessica’s hair in a transfixed state.

Cassius : It can feel that way again… if you just give in to me. Not in the dirty, corrupting way you give in to Lex. But a purer, cleaner, more absolute way. We can take what we always planned to take, if you just choose to enlighten your soul rather than muddy your wholesomeness.

Only the synergy of our combined superior wisdom can open that door to enlightenment Jess.

Cassius takes a sip of tea

Cassius : Lex Hart may still be a World Champion – but on Lockdown I showed that I will remain standing longer than any Champion – I will outlast even gold! My riches can be removed but my surface can not be weathered like those elements we merely dress ourselves in. They are of nil importance to people like us Jess. We have designs on grander artefacts! Anyone can buys a military stripe and sew it to their jacket, but the force it indicates can never be purchased. Jack beat me, and he now wears the badge of a champion, but he is not as powerful as me. Abe Abercorn has taken EVERYTHING from me… but he is not, as powerful as me! And neither man, nor Lex, can prevent me from taking it all back.

I showed Lex and Jack what I am capable of on Lockdown.
I will show them again on Shutdown this week.
And if they need any further proof as to my power – then they can compare me to Enforcer on Monday night, and see just how far I have surpassed my former equal.

Miss Jessica rolls her eyes

Miss Jessica : Look Cassy, all this talk is totally invalid. I need results honey. Like… intimidation and promises don’t earn me money – this does.

She picks up the magazine

Miss Jessica : And right now – they all want Lexy. So it’s only natural… that I want Lexy too.

Cassius takes a gulp of tea

Cassius : And what of Saint? I didn’t like his obscurity on Thursday night. You said that he would always be straight, yet he was anything but on Lockdown. With these conspiracies attempting to tie me down Jess, I need people I can trust around me – but it seems that Saint also has his head turned by the weight of gold against the soul. What happened to those things that hold true value Jessica? WHY HAS EVERYONE LOST FAITH IN WHAT WE AGREED TO ACHIEVE?

Cassius takes a big gulp and starts to convulse with anger

Cassius : THE ASSOCIATION STILL HERE!
MCGRAW STILL DICTATORIAL!
ABERCORN STILL CONTROLLING THINGS FROM ABOVE!
A WORLD TITLE WILL NOT CURE THESE DISEASES!

Cassius finishes his tea and throws the cup away. Jessica turns her head away and smiles to herself, then looks back to Cassius with sympathetic eyes and a stroke of the chest.

Miss Jessica : You don’t think??? … No it can’t be, don't worry.

Cassius : WHAT?

Miss Jessica twirls her hair and looks innocently hesitant

Miss Jessica : Well… Abe Abercorn hasn't strictly taken EVERYTHING has he? Like... what I mean is... you don’t think Abe Abercorn has got to Saint do you? I mean, he’s taken your title through Jack, and taken me through Lex… I guess the only thing left to take is Saint. Maybe he’s like, luring Saint or something…

Cassius looks frantic, stroking the back of his head

Cassius : Of course… Abercorn….

Cassius shuffles through the magazines and finds an Abercorn article. Behind him, out of view, Jessica licks her lips with excitement at her manipulation. Cassius scans the article about Abe’s hiatus.

Cassius : Damn fabrication. The media are in on this too. Look at this nonsense about maybe going into politics…

Cassius looks at every cover with either Perfect Jack or Lex Hart on

Cassius : Everywhere…propaganda! A cover-up! This needs to stop!

Cassius throws the magazines from the table and stands and stares for a moment, calming his breathing down. Jessica watches his heaving body and his muscles rippling with glee. He turns to face Jessica who changes her expression to one of concern, to mirror his.

Cassius : Abercorn is waging a war against me Jessica . But he can control the present – but not time itself. Only the true World Super-Power can rise above time itself.

Miss Jessica looks confused at Cassius’ bizarre messages but seems to enjoy them, looking more and more excited.

Cassius : On Shutdown I will look to three different directions. Enforcer from my past. Perfect Jack from my present. And Lex Hart from the future.

Cassius strokes Jessica’s face and leans into her, his eyes wild with manic rage and his voice hushed.

Cassius : On Monday I will close those three dimensions, and destroy time itself – then I will meet Abercorn in the void!

And destroy him too...

Cassius strides past Jessica and furiously opens the door, leaving the room and slamming it behind him. Jessica jumps at the slam, and then leans up against the desk – clearly over-excited. She touches her chest to feel her heart-beat.

Miss Jessica : Now that is the Cassius that can deliver on his promises. So wild… so dangerous…

Phew… I need a lie down.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:18 pm

(River Ace is shown walking into his Locker Room before throwing a folded up Chair at the wall)

Acer-Hey chief, calm down, whats wrong?

River Ace-Whats wrong? Every time it seems im taking 1 step forward it seems i go 2 steps back and it's getting to me

Acer-I know what you mean

River Ace-I used to be able to squash bugs like Dubois

Acer-You still can, you just want it to much

River Ace-Your damn right i want it too much and you better be the same. This Monday we got Dubois and Dexter and you better not let me down

Acer-Woah woah woah, hold your horses, Acer never lets anyone down

River Ace-I mean it, i want to see our hands raised at the end of the match. If they are not things around here and going to need to change

(River Ace storms out as Acer shouts after him)

Acer-What the hells that meant to mean?!?!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Chris Patricks is standing in a dark room

CP: Max told me to meet him here, if he was winding me up il slap the kangaroo steak out of him mouth

All of a sudden his mobile phone rings

CP: Max!! where the hell are you, you said...yeah...eh huh...he did WHAT!!!...is Bruce ok?....hospitalised...he thought you where were?...but...I know but thats were you told me to meet you...ok...ok Im outta here...see you at the Arena...bye, now how the heck do I get out of here?

The camera pans out showing Chris at the bottom of a well and a sign on the side which reads "Property of Mark Palmer" and "PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY WELL"
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 pm

The camera cuts to backstage and the Church of Hero.
Inside Zachariah, Vlad and Xeres are busy erecting a set of barriers at the front of the church. In the foreground Hero stands talking to Clarke and Marshall.

H: Are you sure? This sounds an odd serious of events!
C: Yes my Lord, there’s currently a series of water based attacks sweeping 6WF! Mark Palmer’s well was invaded by the team of Max and Paddy. Palmer has retaliated but we could be next!
H: Grim news, grim news indeed. Minions! Ensure the Font is secured!

Xeres, Vlad and Zachariah nod their heads and carry on their duties whilst muttering under their breaths.

H: Longinus! Do you have the sniper nest built?

The camera pans upwards to the balcony above the church where Longinus has camouflaged his face and sits behind some foliage carrying a BB gun.

L: Yes my Lord! All ready, anyone that steps foot within 6ft of the font gets it!

H: You do realise that the shrubbery doesn’t work indoors? It’s not really hiding you?

L: Yes my Lord! It’s for effect my Lord!

H: Erm...okay (turns to the Trinity), seriously where did we get this buffoon from?

C: Care in the community I think.

H: Now in the meantime we may need to perform baptisms from a temporary font, I’ll just get some of the water.

Hero approached the font and then suddenly clutches his neck

H: Oh for the love of Hero!!! OW!!!!

Hero removes his hand from his neck and already a red welt has emerged.

H: You just shot me! Why on earth did you shoot me?

L: You approached the font my Lord! Orders were to shoot anyone who approached the font my Lord!

H: Not me though! It’s my font! Why would you think I would vandalise my own font?

L: Just following orders my Lord!

Hero moves again to the font and again screams in agony.

H: YOU SHOT ME AGAIN!! What in the blue hell?

L: I slipped my Lord sorry!

H: My neck looks like Miss Jessica has been going hickie crazy on it! Vlad! You’re on sniper duty from now on, Longinus you can set some traps instead.

Longinus looks excited about this and rushes off to the back.

C: Is that wise my Lord?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Dexter Morgan is shown backstage coming out of his locker room as Clarissa approaches him.

C: "Dex, any thoughts about tonight?"

D: "Well Clarissa, I'm going to go out there tonight and give it my all..."

C: "Erm Dex, you've already wrestled tonight and lost to Acer and River Ace?"

D: " Erm What? It's not even lunch time yet?!"

C: " 🤦 "

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down