The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown 30/5/2011

5 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown 30/5/2011 Empty 6WF Shutdown 30/5/2011

Post by Mat Thu 26 May 2011, 9:01 pm

Match 1
The Scorpion vs. Crime Lord

Match 2
James Eagle vs. Frank Horrigan

Match 3
Angelo Anneire w/Castiguer vs. James Hamilton w/Mike Hill

Match 4
Jerome Dubois/General Sanchez/Longingus vs. Hero/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch

Match 5
Saint/Chaos/Solomon Riddick vs. Chris Patricks/Max Adamson/Blue Dragon

Main Event
Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack

Last edited by Mat on Mon 30 May 2011, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown 30/5/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown 30/5/2011

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 27 May 2011, 10:26 am

James Mcmanus is shown standing in front of the match postings

JM-Well Well Well another off day for me then, Oh hello,While you are here with that camera I have a Message for James Eagle and those Parasites that follow his every whim. I will be watching your match here tonight and if I were you I would keep one eye on your opponent and the other looking over your shoulder. I now hold 2 tag team victories over you,sooner rather than later I will meet you in singles action. This is where what i have already done to you will be forgoten by many except you and I, what i have planned for you then is twice as bad as what has happened already. That is all Mr Camera man, carry on

the screen fades to black

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 27 May 2011, 11:00 am

The camera cuts to backstage and the Church of Hero HQ. Inside Hero is reading through his Bible of Hero at the last chapter. He gently puts a bookmark between the pages and focuses directly down the lens of the camera.

H: Look at the names that have already fallen in their unholy war against us.
Hobo
Enforcer
Cassius

Each one a legend within this company, each one a former world champion, each one removed.
Each one not just temporarily put on the shelf, to remerge a couple of months later looking for some misguided revenge with renewed vigor, drive and energy.
Because they’re all gone for good.
Now only two remain.
The 6WF World Champion Lex Hart
The TAW World Champion Perfect Jack.

Both of you know that any moment the end can come.
That I can pass judgement upon thee and remove that gold from around your waist.
That I can cast you into the wilderness like I have done to so many before you
That I can bring damnation forth upon you both and you shall know that I am your Lord

The time when a great darkness shall soon wash over the lands.
When the Chosen One shall rise once more to claim those that have remained free from sin.
For the End of Days are upon you all.
The clock ticks down to Armageddon
The wicked shall soon be cast into Gehenna
The Apocalypse is here and now.

Ragnarok is coming to pass judgement upon all sin
Rapture will ensure you all will bow in awe as your Lord shall reign once more.

The time is coming, some will fall, some will rise.
6WF as we know it will be no more.
But I shall lead you all to the new Promised Land.
For I am your God, your Hero.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2011, 2:11 pm

The Saint is walking into the Birmingham Bowl, he reaches the wrestlers backstage area and sees a copy of Shutdown's card. Looking at it causes his eyebrows to collectively raise. A cameraman is walking by and The Saint pulls him up, wanting to address the 6WF.

The Saint: So, it's been done. The Saint's glittering tenure as Shutdown commissioner has gone down in the history books as the fortnight that gave Eurosport and Eurosport HD it's best ratings in years. The Saint electrified, The Saint astounded, The Saint provided two wrestling shows that will long go down in the memory as some of the most elaborate and exciting in 6WF history.

But what were you to expect?! The Saint is synonymous with excitement, thrills, drama, carnage, any superlative with the same meaning! The Saint has shown in two weeks, just two weeks, that he has more charisma in one of his testicles than Christopher Patricks has in his whole flipped out, hard done to body! Yet Mr. Patricks will walk away from Lockdown thinking he's got the upper hand with his pin fall victory over The Divine One.

You can think that Chris, I'll let you have it for free. But that's as far as it will go. Because at Mayhem, it all changes. Your pursuit for this title, MY title ends! It's widely acknowledged, accepted that when the gold is on the line, The Ultimate Weapon becomes that little bit more deadly, that little bit more destructive! Did you not see what happened to Chaos, Chris? He though he could take The Saint down, take away the European Title, yet The Saint came out on top, in explosive, destructive fashion!

And speaking of Chaos, The Saint has to team with him and Solomon Riddick in team 'Ass Whipping Reunited'. The Saint partnered with two men who have received their share of Divine Intervention! But it gets better, for this match Monday, it's a who's who of The Saint's victims.

Chaos: Victim.
Riddick: Victim.
Adamson: Victim.
Patricks: Soon to be Victim.
Blue Dragon:Victim.

If anything, this match is a celebration of all the people who have been on the receiving end of The Divine Forces fury.

And Patricks, Monday will set the tone for Mayhem.

The Saint, beating your ass into oblivion, Divine Intervention at it's finest.

You will be Sainted!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sun 29 May 2011, 11:51 am

A video package begins to play out, The screen is darkness but you can hear creatures rustling about.

Voiceover: 'Do you fear the dark? If you can't see danger does that make you fear it more? Because when its dark you cannot see the strike coming'

The screen stops being black as it shows a snake biting into the screen. With it the video ends and LPL walks out onto the stage to the sound of papi chulo.

'I would like to remind you all who I am for those of you who have forgotten me. Cos I wouldn't blame you for forgetting me. I have let myself slide into obscurity. How I have fallen! From fighting the best in the company, I've fallen down the cards quicker than a sky diver falls through the air. But every cloud has a silver lining and this one is no exception. Because you've all forgotten about me haven't you? You don't even think I'm worth taking the time to consider. And your complacency will be your downfall. You need to keep an eye on me because like a Cobra I am dangerous to you. So for everyone in the audience who has forgotten me, the real me, not this failure that I'm becoming, my name is La Pulga Loco. And for everyone in this company I'm La Pulga Loco and you should not let me escape your mind again.

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 30 May 2011, 8:57 am

*A lone figure enters the Birmingham Bowl with a piece of paper and walks around backstage looking at the names on the doors, passing the few backstage crew he remembers and nodding as they ask questions about where he's been and why he's here*

???: Look, as to why i'm back I will let you now soon but for now just let me get back to the feel of the place.

*He walks off smiling, heading up to the roof, opening the door and looking up towards the sun as he laying on his back*

???:

( Note: This is me as I was on 606 so my character should still be databased, yes? I apologise about dropping this a few months back but University comes first with me and I have just finished my 3rd year. I apologise for dropping the feud with Chaos as well maybe it could be restarted? I understand if i'm not trusted n stuff like that but I am back Smile)

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down