The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations Ireland and South Africa

5 posters

Go down

Congratulations Ireland and South Africa Empty Congratulations Ireland and South Africa

Post by miteyironpaw Mon 05 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm

As it says on the tin. Well, the skew caused by the world cup blip is well on it's way to being restored by natural selection.

Firstly congratulations to Ireland for a hard earned away draw with France. I thought this game was the pick of the 6N so far, between the two best teams in the tournament. I know that Irish fans have genuine aspirations for a team with valid credentials and as such missing out on the win must have left a sour taste. But that is the taste of pride and realistic perspective. As usual there has been no spoon of sugar from the grounded and honest Irish fans for whom nothing but genuine victory will do. But for their efforts, Ireland have picked up a valuable place on the IRB ladder and have a real chance to push on this year for a place in the all important top four prior to the RWC draw.

Secondly, congratulations to SA, the sleeping giant having been restored to third spot after being sorely treated in the RWC and displaced by a possibly undeserving France. It is an exciting time for SA supporters with the return of a credible coach we can expect big things from the most successful big-stage team of them all.

Well done and congratulations to both thumbsup
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Ireland and South Africa Empty Re: Congratulations Ireland and South Africa

Post by Taylorman Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Nor sure a return to 3rd will quite do it for SA fans somehow.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Ireland and South Africa Empty Re: Congratulations Ireland and South Africa

Post by miteyironpaw Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:53 pm

My feeling is that if Wales can celebrate going up 3 places after playing three games...then SA should be allowed to celebrate going up 1 place after playing none. thumbsup
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:56 pm

HA HA HA

Almost a subtle attempt yet you are totally see through.

This article is piled with anti Welsh themes and pure fear of them getting into third spot, maybe even higher after the summer.

I pity you a little...

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:58 pm

Bluesman! You're letting your paranoia get the best of you. Hug
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:03 pm

Yeah, thanks mitey, but unfortunately that is still mid table for us.

You are correct about a new coach might restore former glory, but that is still to be seen.

apart from that the rankings really really doesn't excite me as much as winning a test.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:05 pm

Paranoia? You mentioned Wales before I posted!

Your obsession has gone beyond jealousy mate Sad

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:32 pm

And walsh was one of your four ' top referees ' wasnt he?

My how things change so quickly...overnight it seems...

Wasnt going to mention the obvious anti welsh thing. Ive seen bricks more subtle.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 6:02 pm

miteyironpaw wrote:I thought this game was the pick of the 6N so far, between the two best teams in the tournament.

Hahahahahah
I am assuming you have only seen the 1 game then. Whistle
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down