The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Warburton! !

+2
Cymroglan
majesticimperialman
6 posters

Go down

Sam Warburton! ! Empty Sam Warburton! !

Post by majesticimperialman Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:14 pm

Ruled ot of the Italy game. Seems he as a few injury problems does young Sam.

But on another note how bad is it for Wales? remeber in the Rugby World Cup they (Wales)was looking good, untill he got suspended for that Tip Tackle, and then they went out of the RWC.

So is this bad timing for Wales?

Or is it just unfortunate that he gets injured, just at this time.?

Disscus.

Last edited by majesticimperialman on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Sam Warburton! ! Empty Re: Sam Warburton! !

Post by Cymroglan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:15 pm

Sam Warburton

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

Cymroglan wrote:Sam Warburton

OK i will edit that

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:19 pm

i would guess he's being rested for France. look out Vincent he's coming for you
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

Tipuric is a quality replacement and he proved that in the Ireland match.

Last edited by Cymroglan on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

Sam wasn't actually that big a loss against France in the world cup, thought Rhys P not playing and us losing Adam Jones had the bigger effect. Now if you'd have said, look what happened in the 6N's last year against France when Sam went off injured....then you'd have had a point! They absolutely destroyed us at the breakdown last year when we lost him. Tipuric is a very good replacement for him though so we shouldn't have too much of a problem in the back row against Italy.

He is a bit injury prone though, and he's had problems with his knees before. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

They went out after losing him to a red in 20 mins, playing 60 mins against France with 14 is damn near impossible, we did not lose him to an injury and couldn't cope without him, we had to play with a man down.

In reality it is a loss, but Tuperic isn't a bad replacement, and Jenkins does a lot of work at the breakdown, now if we lost Jenkins as well I'd be worried...

I suspect Sam's taken a knock and it's not worth risking him, had it been a GS game or WC game I have no doubt he'd play, but TBH it is Italy, the pack will give us trouble for 60, as they have done everyone so far, but they will be replaced and the replacements are poor quality, and the backs aren't going to be running rings around us.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but we did manage pretty well without Warburton against Scotland, we even had Shingler playing at 7 for the first time in his first international match.

Tipuric is a great player, he showed that when he replaced Warbs against Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:46 pm

If it means he's fully rested n fit for the France game then I cant see this being an issue.

Tipuric is a very good young player and it just helps build our depth, as a side issue I would have rested Roberts as well.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

Sam missed half the match against Ireland, the whole match against Scotland, played against England. So out of 240 mins of rugby he has only been on the feild 120 mins, on that basis I don't really think we need to worry as yet.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down