The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under

+10
Equo Troiano
aucklandlaurie
belovedfrosties
mystiroakey
slartibartfast
Breadvan
Morgannwg
tatterd
majesticimperialman
Pot Hale
14 posters

Go down

Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under Empty Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

After spending some time looking at the papers and the online editions over the last few days i have got to say Stuart Lancaster is a shoo in for the 2013 Lions job.
After taking his young team and i stress young! "i must do because that is the buzz word at the moment" away from home and winning three games in such a convincing fashion he is making Sir Graham Henry,Sir Clive Woodward and Carwyn James look like amateurs.

By the way how are Wales doing in this six nations? can't find much on them Rolling Eyes

Last edited by viewtothegym on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under Empty Re: Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under

Post by Pot Hale Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:02 pm

It's shoo in

comes from shooing in a horse in a fixed race. The nag was seen as a shoo-in for the race.

Shoeing happens in rucks.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under Empty Re: Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:06 pm

Pot Hale wrote:It's shoo in

comes from shooing in a horse in a fixed race. The nag was seen as a shoo-in for the race.

Shoeing happens in rucks.
yep i know,thats why it says shoo in! get some glasses lad Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

Wales could still lose this week end viewtothegym, France just might turn up and play their best rugby of this 6ns and put Wales to the sword.

So i would not count your chickens just yet, i am not saying that even if Wales did lose this week end that England will become 6ns champions either.

No i am just saying you could atleast wait until after the Wales v France game, before you start asking how are Wales doing by the way?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

welsh wum..............and I'm welsh. Pipe down view, just enjoy the w/e and hopefully the slam. And for chrissakes be gracious if we do win it.

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:12 pm

Why wait madge? they won the triple crown in record time, so plenty to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:19 pm

Before Lancaster can be considered a great England coach, he has to send his team to a 76 nil drubbing in Australia. Only then will he a shoo-in for coaching the Lions; where he will then lead that team to not only get whitewashed but get thrashed in all three tests.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:23 pm

Laugh love the tour from hell propaganda machine,
England get a new coach lose a game badly then we are all reminded how Sir Clive went form getting hammered to winning a RWC.

So all logic must say that this will always happen! hoorah for Drubbings and Hoorah for 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:28 pm

viewtothegym wrote:Why wait madge? they won the triple crown in record time, so plenty to talk about.

view, How are you going to feel, If Wales do LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEE ON SATURDAY? Headscratch

Pretty sick, right. raspberry tomato

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:35 pm

Boggis and Bunce and Bean
One fat, one short, one lean
These horrible crooks
So different in looks
Were nonetheless equally mean.

raspberry
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:
viewtothegym wrote:Why wait madge? they won the triple crown in record time, so plenty to talk about.

view, How are you going to feel, If Wales do LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEE ON SATURDAY? Headscratch

Pretty sick, right. raspberry tomato

I'll be gutted
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:40 pm

Nope proud of them Madge, im not English i don't stop watching rugby if my team lose.
Im Welsh and im proud of my team win or lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

How much satans pissyou drunk tonight view?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:01 pm

Non mate in fact im not a big drinker,i could go months without a drink.

Just stating what's going on,no bias.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:03 pm

Thanks for your insight. btw why cant we have a bickering thre.ad anymore. its more fun onthere

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedfrosties Thu 15 Mar 2012, 12:57 am

Pretty sure winning the triple crown always takes 3 games, clue is in the name you see......

belovedfrosties

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Thu 15 Mar 2012, 3:25 am

mystiroakey wrote:How much satans pissyou drunk tonight view?

Oh no, you don't drink when on the roids. It harms the boob development..

Last edited by Breadvan on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 15 Mar 2012, 3:58 am

Viewtothegym
If this what you come out with when you dont drink,then my recommendation is that you get on the syrup, quick.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Equo Troiano Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:56 am

Morgannwg wrote:Before Lancaster can be considered a great England coach, he has to send his team to a 76 nil drubbing in Australia. Only then will he a shoo-in for coaching the Lions; where he will then lead that team to not only get whitewashed but get thrashed in all three tests.

In case you didn't know (insult removed) there havent been many successful Lions' tours full stop. I think the last time the Lions picked up a series win was in the mid nineties and before that... well, I don't know, but I certainly don't remember and they weren't all coached by Englishmen.

Lancaster has done well in the short time he's been in charge and could well go on to finish second in this 6N, which I think i speak for many, was probably beyond the expectaions of most of us. If he is allowed to continue building the team, then the future does look very good for England. There is a lot of gloating coming from certain Welsh supporters, the less gifted ones I'll grant you, but ridiculous nonetheless. Enjoy it while you can, mark my words, Wales have peaked, as previous teams have done. From GS to 4th or even 5th in the next 6N, its a pattern regularly seen and there's no reason to suspect that it wont happen again.

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed insult to another poster.)

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 15 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Thanks for your insight. btw why cant we have a bickering thre.ad anymore. its more fun onthere

It never went away Mystir. https://www.606v2.com/t21760p1050-the-wales-vs-england-bickering-thread-2012-ponies-allowed

And just a reminder all, it's perfectly possible to rebut someone's point (and in the case of some points on this thread very easy to rebut them) without dropping poisonous little personal digs in.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Thu 15 Mar 2012, 3:55 pm

Equo Troiano wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:Before Lancaster can be considered a great England coach, he has to send his team to a 76 nil drubbing in Australia. Only then will he a shoo-in for coaching the Lions; where he will then lead that team to not only get whitewashed but get thrashed in all three tests.

In case you didn't know (insult removed) there havent been many successful Lions' tours full stop. I think the last time the Lions picked up a series win was in the mid nineties and before that... well, I don't know, but I certainly don't remember and they weren't all coached by Englishmen.

Lancaster has done well in the short time he's been in charge and could well go on to finish second in this 6N, which I think i speak for many, was probably beyond the expectaions of most of us. If he is allowed to continue building the team, then the future does look very good for England. There is a lot of gloating coming from certain Welsh supporters, the less gifted ones I'll grant you, but ridiculous nonetheless. Enjoy it while you can, mark my words, Wales have peaked, as previous teams have done. From GS to 4th or even 5th in the next 6N, its a pattern regularly seen and there's no reason to suspect that it wont happen again.

So if we are going by patterns then I guess I was right. Enjoy your 76 nil thrashing at the hand of SA or Aus or NZ. Who's gloating btw?

P.S. I see another insult/swear word was removed. How many posts by this poster have been edited now? Someone might want to have a word via e-mail with this 'internet hardman'.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by irfon17 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 8:54 pm

View, as a Welshman, you make me feel a little embarrassed. With regards to your OP, every team who wins a few games unexpectedly gets hyped, our press do that as much (if not worse) than anyone else's, so let them be without doing your best to be a welsh HERSH.

irfon17

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

It will be interesting to compare the Wales and England results after their respective summer tours. Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under 590675
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:13 pm

Quite possibly the dimmest poster on 606.....

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:20 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Quite possibly the dimmest poster on 606.....

Cheers sarge...
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:27 pm

Not aimed at you PJ, apologies.

More the drivel spouted by the OP.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:28 pm

Very Happy no need, we cool. Lancaster's Lions going to roar down under 769663
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 7:24 pm

SLAM TIME Yahoo Wales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down