The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII

+13
Trebs
Fernando
nick_fury
cherriesfna
ncfc_Tooze
Bull
TwisT
FIFA Diva
sodhat
Hero
Marky
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
17 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII - Page 3 Empty The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII

Post by The Special Juan Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Everyone in League A (who votes on League B) send their results to Hero.
Everyone in League B (who votes on League A) send their results to TSC

To Qualify for the £2M Bonus, teams need to post their tactics by Midnight on Wednesday and PM their results by Midnight on Friday

League Breakdown and Rules

Spoiler:

League A

Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC - HeroReal Ale Sociedad - TwisTAC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan (AC ALSOAM) - MarkyStraight-Edge United - TheBrahmaBullCunning Canaries FC - ollyrules
Viva City - VivaPaulScholesTreble's Revenge - onlytreblewinners

Go Ahead Pigeons - Russell_Elmo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League B

The London Silly Nannies - sodhatJacamos United - TSCFC Furious - nick_furySporting Sideburns FC - Y I ManAFC Swamp Donkeys - fernando
FC United of Bournemouth Town and Boscombe City Wanderers Athletic Football Club - cherriesfanWalker Texas Rangers FC - Nay Bother

City Of Norwich FC - ncfc_Tooze

Last edited by TSC on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII - Page 3 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

ollyrules wrote:
sodhat wrote:Who does everyone want to stay up this year?

Just looked at the bottom of the table and while Wolves look done, you've got 2 points between four teams and then Villa aren't clear either. As a Hammers fan it's nice to not be involved in it for once, actually.

I think Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton will go down.
I want Wolves, QPR and Wigan to go down.

QPR just hate them.
Wigan there fanbase doesn't deserve the Premier League. I mean if you can't sell out at home to Man Utd that's a disgrace.

I hate Wigan's chairman, but I really like Martinez and I'd like to see him keep them up and then move on because he deserves it.
QPR I don't really like either, so I don't mind if they slip out.
I have a Blackburn fan at work so I guess I'd like them to stay up for him, although I don't think they will.
Bolton I hope do stay up, because again, I like their manager!
I'd like to see Villa go down actually. Just because I'm horrid and it'd be very funny.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII - Page 3 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page VIII

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

ollyrules wrote:I am a huge NFL fan Sodhat as is Cherries I believe. I am a New England Patriots fan, one catch away this year Sad

Yeah I knew Cherries was a 'Hawks fan from the Furious League days.

I was rooting for the Pats this year for many reasons and I was gutted that it didn't come off for you guys. Tipped hat to Eli Manning though.

I'm a Raiders fan. And I hope for our sake that Peyton has a bad year...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 am

I predict Peyton will do what he usually does. Tears up the regular season, then fails in the playoffs.

If we had any sort of secondary we would have won that game. People blame Brady but I thought he was excellent and kept us in that game. The 98 yard drive before the half was the best in Superbowl history but sadly noone will remember it! I mean who could make the SuperBowl with a bunch of Wide outs who can't go deep and can only run short to medium routes.

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 am

Steelers fan here.

I want Blackburn, QPR and Wolves down. Blackburn fans deserve to go down after the way they behaved earlier in the season.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 am

Hero wrote:Steelers fan here.

I want Blackburn, QPR and Wolves down. Blackburn fans deserve to go down after the way they behaved earlier in the season.

Hero what do you think of the appointment of Todd Haley? Him and Big Ben don't get on!

I thought Blackburn fans had every right to protest and behave the way they did! I mean Steve Kean didn't win two consecutive Premier League matches for one and a half years and had a record of something like 6 wins out of 35 games at that point in time
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 am

ollyrules wrote:I predict Peyton will do what he usually does. Tears up the regular season, then fails in the playoffs.

If we had any sort of secondary we would have won that game. People blame Brady but I thought he was excellent and kept us in that game. The 98 yard drive before the half was the best in Superbowl history but sadly noone will remember it! I mean who could make the SuperBowl with a bunch of Wide outs who can't go deep and can only run short to medium routes.

And the lack of a healthy Gronk too - with him firing I think it would have been different for you. The Giants just ground it out, like they always seem to.

I don't think we've got a chance at getting to the playoffs this year unless Carson Palmer from 2005-07 turns up and Darren McFadden stays injury-free. The Broncos look strong and the Chargers and the Chiefs are both tough...could be a long year!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

Why did you end up picking the Steelers, Hero?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 am

They had a right to show disapproval, it was just the vehemency and vitriol that was used to do it that I was against, it became a mob culture to it all and if Steve Kean had walked amongst them at the time I could have seen him being ripped apart like an extra on the Walking Dead.

Haley isn't there to win friends, he's there to win the Superbowl Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 am

sodhat wrote:

Why did you end up picking the Steelers, Hero?

I was about 4 and an Uncle came back from the States with the shirt for me, just always followed them since that.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 am

sodhat wrote:
ollyrules wrote:I predict Peyton will do what he usually does. Tears up the regular season, then fails in the playoffs.

And the lack of a healthy Gronk too - with him firing I think it would have been different for you. The Giants just ground it out, like they always seem to.

I don't think we've got a chance at getting to the playoffs this year unless Carson Palmer from 2005-07 turns up and Darren McFadden stays injury-free. The Broncos look strong and the Chargers and the Chiefs are both tough...could be a long year!

You need to stop giving up sooooooooo many penalties!!! I love the AFC East, urine easy division especially as the Jets are so desperate they have now signed Tebow Laugh Laugh Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:06 am

morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:06 am

Hero wrote:They had a right to show disapproval, it was just the vehemency and vitriol that was used to do it that I was against, it became a mob culture to it all and if Steve Kean had walked amongst them at the time I could have seen him being ripped apart like an extra on the Walking Dead.

Haley isn't there to win friends, he's there to win the Superbowl Wink

Well he isn't going to win the Superbowl if he doesn't get along with Big Ben Wink
You are trying to go back to the ground and pound right? If so why do it this year when Mendenhall probably won't be fit? Headscratch
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

Olly, ive replied

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 am

Anyone want Redmond and Morrison, £1.5m for both

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 am

But the penalties are part of the Raiders spirit! It's historically what we do...

I think we need to stop giving away every single draft pick we get!

It's very hard to pick a winner of the AFC West, but the Broncos will be favourites ahead of the Chargers.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 am

sodhat wrote:But the penalties are part of the Raiders spirit! It's historically what we do...

It's very hard to pick a winner of the AFC West, but the Broncos will be favourites ahead of the Chargers.

The thing with the Broncos is, if Peyton gets hit hard on the first down of the season that could be him done. Why San Diego haven't got rid of Norv Turner I will never know! I like the Chiefs for the AFC West tbh. Romeo Crennel is a great coach, learnt from the best in Bill Belichek Wink They will have Charles and Berry back along with Cassel and if they can stay kind of healthy I think they will do it
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 am

Good morning Tooze OK
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

ollyrules wrote:
sodhat wrote:But the penalties are part of the Raiders spirit! It's historically what we do...

The thing with the Broncos is, if Peyton gets hit hard on the first down of the season that could be him done. Why San Diego haven't got rid of Norv Turner I will never know! I like the Chiefs for the AFC West tbh. Romeo Crennel is a great coach, learnt from the best in Bill Belichek Wink They will have Charles and Berry back along with Cassel and if they can stay kind of healthy I think they will do it

This is exactly the problem with the AFC West! It could be anyone to win it, except it seems, the Raiders.

It's hard to know how Peyton stands up to hits really, but assuming he's healthy I think it's the Broncos' to lose. If Cassel plays well and Charles/Hillis can dominate on the ground then I make you right about the Chiefs. So many variables!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am

morning olly OK

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am

Up For Sale:

Diego Godin
Philippe Mexès
Martin Demichelis
Nathan Redmond
Jonathan Walters
Ravel Morrison
Moussa Sow
Miroslav Klose

Quick deals on Moussa Sow and 1/2 of the 3 CB's available.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 am

I'll give you £3M for Walters Nick
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:40 am

Breaking news - I have just realised the Polar Bear in the Birds Eye adverts is voiced by Willem Dafoe. You may now proceed with your daily business...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:42 am

ollyrules wrote:I'll give you £3M for Walters Nick
#

Shocked

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 am

Breaking news - I have just realised the Polar Bear in the Birds Eye adverts is voiced by Willem Dafoe. You may now proceed with your daily business...
Knew that ages ago lol.

I'll give you £3M for Walters Nick
Olly, sure you dont want Sow?? lol
Walters, pay the £4.4m listed on Transmarket and we will have a deal

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Nah I won't pay that much for the former scummer!

I would have Sow but I'm going for the all English Leagues so he don't qualify
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:49 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:
ollyrules wrote:I'll give you £3M for Walters Nick
#

Shocked

It was a rush of blood Tooze Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

Walters playing in english league. £3.8m and hes yours

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 am

NCFC boss PL tells me at Colney, tierney out for season. Has undergone surgery on groin. Ayala season over but no surgery

Sad

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 am

Nick I can't he is ex Ipswich! I forgot until Tooze said!

Tooze I worry about the whole Tierney situation, seems very fishy to me Cool Ayala I hope can stay fit for next season as him and Ryan Bennett could be top notch
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Marky Mark, release price please when your ready

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Anyone got a sweep going for the Grand National or just got bets in?

I've pulled 'Organised Confusion' out of the hat at 25/1

Who knows horses? Is that any good?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Got a works sweep. Ive got In Compliance and West End Rocker.

Ill have a £2 e/w on In Compliance in case.
West End Rocker was one of my picks already so he will be getting £20 e/w
On His Own will be my other bookies bet.
Oh and Shakalakaboomboom as the Mrs picked it and I also think his name is awesome

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

I might put some real money on it but I'm living pretty thriftily at the moment so I want a nailed on chance!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Sodhat, I've pulled 'Organised Confusion' out of the hat at 25/1

My theory is always put real money on your sweep as if, IF it does win you will be guted the fact you had the winning horse and could of got paid a lot more

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:23 pm

You're right I suppose Nick. But I get the feeling my horse will be crap. I might bet on the football instead, I could do with some winnings.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 pm

alright everyone going soon till sunday evening, but that will be when results will be
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Sodhat, get the sun and use the free bet than just in case.

Cherries, want any of my players?? Sow is available for a quick sell

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 pm

nick_fury wrote:Marky Mark, release price please when your ready

Done.

Nick, would you do a swap deal, Mandzukic for Sow?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 pm

no thanks nick, he isnt brazilian
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Cherries, how much are you going to offer me for Damiao?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm

how much u want
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Make me an offer.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 pm

swap with mandanda
samish value wise
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Nick, would you do a swap deal, Mandzukic for Sow?
Marky, Sorry want cashola.

Cherries, I have brazilian'z Raf and Fab and Sow is a honorary brazlian

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

cherriesfan wrote:swap with mandanda
samish value wise

Isn't Mandanda your last keeper? Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

sodhat wrote:
samish value wise

signed rafeal, he is santoses kepper
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:03 pm

nick_fury wrote:Nick, would you do a swap deal, Mandzukic for Sow?
Marky, Sorry want cashola.

Cherries, I have brazilian'z Raf and Fab and Sow is a honorary brazlian

what u want for the twins
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:04 pm

cherriesfan wrote:
sodhat wrote:
samish value wise

signed rafeal, he is santoses kepper

Ah I see, in that case you need to update your squad page

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 pm

No deal on Mandanda, he's good but I already have two goalkeepers.

Looking at your squad, and the fact I want more than Damiao's value for him, i'd do;

Leandro Damiao
for
Alvaro Dominguez and £7.5M

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 pm

domginguez+matip
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next