The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast

+25
Suspicious lurker
Rory_Gallagher
perthshirepuma
Mrs Penfro
MBTGOG
Thomond
Cari
Gibson
Glas a du
Sin é
littleswannygirl
Ozzy3213
Pal Joey
Notch
Feckless Rogue
Mickado
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
prop_lyd
WillyGilly
rodders
MrsP
Luckless Pedestrian
Rava
red_stag
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
29 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast - Page 21 Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Virtual Rugby Pub - a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat. The pub has ventured to Belfast, as Red Stag is still struggling to come to terms with Munsters QF loss to Ulster Wink

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no defacing the pictures of Brian McLaughlin, John Hart, Duncan Bell, Michael Lynagh, Mick O'Driscoll, Deiniol Jones and Shane Williams.

Get well "Noddy" Lynagh - our thoughts are with you. Hug

Ale cuppa coffee mug guinness cider RedWine Bubbly Run

Old Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t27620-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-beach-leileifiafiafale-samoa

Last edited by rugbydreamer on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast

Post by Thomond Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:41 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:I thought Sky automatically had all the channels though? I know mine does.

I didn't have channel 5 before (it has Europa League on sometimes) so had to add it, was a massive pain in the ass getting all the coordinates but after that it was grand.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Belfast

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

ooo Kellock and the Treviso 9 have been sent tot he bin for starting off the handbags again.

Interesting to see who this will hurt more.

Scrum now though, so think glasgow might come off worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

ooo crumbs, we need a new pub!

Picture and location suggestions asap please Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

Laugh

I wish French teams did play in sheepskin coats in the inclement conditions of Scotland, Belfast and Galway. It would make a great competition even greater. Can't argue with that Glas, but won't that make Ulster even weaker if we go on to lose? No pressure lads Wink
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

Cracking game at OT by all accounts. Here's hoping wolves can do us a favour. Doubtful though.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

Notch wrote:
red_stag wrote:Alarming comment by my girlfriend watching the Munster match last night.

"Whats up with Conor Murray this year? He is really really slow at passing. This other guy they brought on Number 20 he looks much faster. They should start playing him more often"

Number 20 = Tomas O'Leary Erm

Whats alarming is that she was right!

All that and the accuracy of Jerry Flannery. What a star!

And the higher scorer from that household in the "Ref Quz" too!

Very Happy

Run

C'Mon Ex!!!!!!

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

My cousin and her boyfriend were at the game. He is a United fan, got their money's worth even if they didn't get the right result!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

Dreamer I suggest Viadana seeing as Aironi are wavnig bye bye to pro rugby.

Shane Williams picture
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

How about Glasgow or Edinburgh dreamer? We've had Belfast, maybe we can give the other side in the first semi a turn.

And Tim Visser and Ulsters Paddy Jackson on the wall. I've a hunch Jackson will be making his first Heineken Cup start at the tender age of 20...
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

aaaargh Treviso miss their kick to touch and Glasgow kick back a beauty by Hogg!

Trickles right over the line 5m out from Treviso's try line, right from their own 5m line!

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

Oh and Martyn and Shane Williams of course!
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

noted, Notch Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:48 pm

Hoog you know you have a PM right?

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21