The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh

+27
KiaRose
Cari
prop_lyd
Mrs Penfro
perthshirepuma
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Mickado
Hound_of_Harrow
Breadvan
Luckless Pedestrian
eirebilly
Gibson
WillyGilly
rodders
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
PenfroPete
red_stag
Biltong
MrsP
Rory_Gallagher
Rava
Suspicious lurker
Pal Joey
Glas a du
Thomond
Ozzy3213
Notch
31 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh  - Page 21 Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 14:49

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Virtual Rugby Pub - a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat. The pub has ventured to Edinburgh, as the team has made their first ever Heineken Cup Semi Final.

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no defacing the pictures of Martyn Williams, Shane Williams, Paddy Jackson, Paul O'Connell and Tim Visser.

Ale cuppa coffee mug guinness cider RedWine Bubbly

Old Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t27886p1000-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-rugby-pub-belfast#1157191

Last edited by rugbydreamer on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:39; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh

Post by PenfroPete Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:14

A Kerryman went to London and found himself in the Underground late one night. Seeing a notice "DOGS MUST BE CARRIED ON THE ESCALATOR", he moaned to himself, "And sure now, where am I going to find a dog at this hour of the night?"

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Edinburgh

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:15

MrsP wrote:
rugbydreamer wrote:aye aye, up in Llundain at 3pm. Not sure exactly where it is, they've attached a map with directions but work systems won't let me open it.

And I've applied for so many I can't even remember what the job spec was for this one, so you'd best all keep your fingers crossed that I've remembered to download and save a copy of it on my laptop at home!

Diolch guys, am in a bit of a panic now! Already got the okay from my boss though Smile

Don't panic! You'll find London on most maps Dreamer!

Very Happy

Really good news.

Laugh

perhaps should have said, not sure where in London it is!

bah in such a tiz now I've lost my appetite and can't finish my lunch. Unheard of.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:16

PenfroPete wrote:MRSP - warning Asbo wouldn't drive a BMW, he's lots of things but he doesn't deal drugs thumbsup

That's no joke actually Penfro.

That was how the accident Rava was talking about happened. Some eejit was out up to no good but he had forgotten to put on the headlights of his car and when a passing police car tried to pull him over to tell him he sped off and eventually ended up in our garden. That was why the cop said it was a crime scene. They found "substances" in it!

Saddest thing was the eejit had taken his 10 year old brother out with him when he was making his deliveries. Neither were injured but that situation seemed likely to change when their father arrived.

Shocked

Not the sort of excitement we are used to in this part of the world!

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:16

Nice one Dreamer!

3 hours until my interview (must find a fingers crossed emoticon)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:18

rugbydreamer wrote:I didn't know we were on for drinks? but sure I'm up for that Smile

Not only a blydi dunce but memory like a (click here) Rolling Eyes
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:19

Kiwi - ooo was wondering what time your interview was for today, pob lwc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:19

I don't have time to open a new pub, but we're past the 1000 posts. Venue and wall pic nominations please, and can Dreamer or Breaker do the honours
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:19

Venue: Cross Keys
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:22

PenfroPete wrote:
rugbydreamer wrote:I didn't know we were on for drinks? but sure I'm up for that Smile

Not only a blydi dunce but memory like a (click here) Rolling Eyes

ha true!

oh yeah, forgot about new pub, pics and venue suggstions would be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:24

Blydi hell MrsP. I'm thinking you should move to somewhere a bit quieter- maybe HERE
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:24

pic: Richie McCaw in honour of his return to the playing field
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:26

George Smith who is playing at 12 for Stade Francais.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:30

CROSS KEYS PUB

Robert Nash – Cross Keys (Capt)
Billy Holland – Munster “A” (Capt)
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:31

There's a Cross Keys pub in Newport. Good jukebox and three pool tables, at least there were last time I was there.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:34

PenfroPete wrote:Blydi hell MrsP. I'm thinking you should move to somewhere a bit quieter- maybe HERE

Nah.

It's grand here thanks. We have had George Bush drive past our gate once but he didn't hit the wall. Just as well actually in that big monster of a car! We have a picture of his hand waving to us as he passed!

Felt weird standing there waving at someone you didn't like but it's not everyday the POTUSA drives past your gate so...

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21