The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design?

5 posters

Go down

Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design? Empty Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design?

Post by greggschickenbake Mon 04 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

It's a simple question really. After seeing the beauty of the Wrestlemania XXVII set and being more mesmerised by that rather then some of the matches, I just wondered what your favourite Wrestlemania set design is?

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design? Empty Re: Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design?

Post by Fernando Mon 04 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

i actually can't think of any better then last night's tbh that's how lovely it was.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design? Empty Re: Your Favourite Wrestlemania Set Design?

Post by MyNameIsAlbertoDelRiiooo Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

That is definitely the best one they have ever had....will be tough to top that one next year......I'd have to say Wrestlemania 17 (x-Seven).

MyNameIsAlbertoDelRiiooo

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:03 pm

fernando wrote:i actually can't think of any better then last night's tbh that's how lovely it was.

When you see the beginning on a 42" HDTV, you are truly mesmerised. It was beautiful.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by MyNameIsAlbertoDelRiiooo Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

Was nice to see a unique set instead of the usual rearrangement of a Raw/Smackdown set like they do for every other ppv.

MyNameIsAlbertoDelRiiooo

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

MyNameIsAlbertoDelRiiooo wrote:Was nice to see a unique set instead of the usual rearrangement of a Raw/Smackdown set like they do for every other ppv.

Completely agree, mate. I do wish they would revert back to unique PPV set designs.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

Spoiler:
didn't know if I should put this in a spoiler but just in case I annoy anyone Smile

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

I'm not usually into the sets but last nights was awesome

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down