The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafachat : If ...

+14
Mrs L
sonic_boom10
legendkillar
AFCWomble42
Marcus
Haddie-nuff
socal1976
vernonbc
tennisluvver
Solerina
cats_r_cool
rafandready
denzilsmom
Wooffie
18 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Rafachat : If ... - Page 11 Empty Rafachat : If ...

Post by Wooffie Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

... you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Its the greatest of all tournaments, in the most classic of settings, and our boy is the defending Champion. All eyes will be on Rafa when he takes that walk of tradition and opens The Championships at Wimbledon, in this its 125th year. Along with him, it will be one of our proudest moments to see him take his place in the opening match to open the tournament proper, an honour that injury denied him of in 2009 (although will Wimbers evah be the same again after gold lamé bags and a white ice cream Thunderbird suit??).

Lets hope that Rafa's recent Slam triumph in Paris gives him back some of the confidence and equilibrium he needs. So its champagne and strawberries at the ready ... and "all aboard" the latest ride on the Rafarollercoaster!! Ooooo I say, Rafa! and VAMOS!!

Last edited by Wooffie on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm; edited 10 times in total
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Rafachat : If ... - Page 11 Empty Re: Rafachat : If ...

Post by denzilsmom Thu 12 May 2011, 9:25 pm

She'll put on 3 stones and won't fit into that <Tesco> carrier bag laughing

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 12 May 2011, 9:30 pm

Shocked don't wish that on me Denzy!

Angie has given the best answer so far kiss
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 12 May 2011, 9:32 pm

laughing laughing laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 12 May 2011, 10:50 pm

These rumours are untrueShocked

rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Thu 12 May 2011, 11:00 pm

laughing laughing ...but remember we HEARD you in MC saying he had lovely hair.....don't deny it now laughing

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 12 May 2011, 11:10 pm

I am <CHOKING> laughing

What's it like to be felt by Feds??
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 12 May 2011, 11:19 pm

I am referring all queries to my adviser. Max Clifford laughing

Any rumours that this is the subject of one of the super-injunctions is completely fabricated.

<rofl><rofl><rofl>
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 12 May 2011, 11:27 pm

D'ya know ... I swear ... I have never had as many laughs over the total utter nonsense we get up to on here ...
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 13 May 2011, 9:24 am

denzilsmom wrote:
as we all know being a Rafa fan is not easy!
Lol......you lot should try being a Murray fan!

Wooffie wrote:D'ya know ... I swear ... I have never had as many laughs over the total utter nonsense we get up to on here ...
And it gives me a good laugh reading it all, Woofs, it's very entertaining.

Have a lovely day Rafateers : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 10:56 am

Just so that you guys/gals know I am not picking on you for any reason or think that this thread is wasteful of forum resources......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A80341436 ...... my article after his loss at the AO this year.

I fully support your thread here, its great to have a place to talk about your fav player and in such abundancy !

You'll have no problems from me.

happy surfing

Jubba

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 13 May 2011, 11:17 am

Thanks Jubba!! Smile thumbsup
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Fri 13 May 2011, 12:51 pm

Jubba Hug and again, apologies for my little outburst the other day.

That was a great article you wrote by the way.

Right then, Andy has just wrapped up his match, so should be time for Rafa, so over to Rafatennis....

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 13 May 2011, 4:07 pm

Rafateers!! Hug

BREAKING ON THE SPORT RAFANEWS ...

On Wednesday, 18th May ... Rafa will be meeting his fans at the Armani store in ... PARIS !!

Sorry its not London girls ... who's off to St Pancras (or is Waterloo Erm ) ... :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Fri 13 May 2011, 4:50 pm

No rest for the wicked, is there ? Presumably, that means only a couple of days back in Manacor.

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Fri 13 May 2011, 7:16 pm

I know he has committments...but I do wish he would go home for the best part of that week and rest Rolling Eyes

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Fri 13 May 2011, 7:50 pm

Very positive comments from Rafa in his presser....feels much better thank goodness.

I've been thinking whilst doing the ironing.....Rafa had this virus at the beginning of the year and of course the injury. The inury was just unfortunate, but these virus's can hang around for a long time. Although you get over the initial symptoms, the underlying tiredness can stay with you for ages, and Rafa really hasn't had much time off to rest...mainly because when he's not playing, he's doing loads of other stuff...that boy never relaxes Rolling Eyes

He gets to two H/C finals and gets beaten by Nole.....the second one took a lot out of him physically, and as we know although he won at MC and Barcelona, he didn't cut a swathe through the opposition like he usually does....this is not to belittle his opponents, but he wasn't at his sparkling best.

So to the disaster of last weekend. The death of Seve hit him badly, but again was this virus creeping up on him, as he seemed so poor last Sunday. Not to say Nole wouldn't have beaten him anyway, he's playing so well, but it was the manner in which he lost.

Ok he has a couple of days rest, and then plays Wednesday which as we know nearly killed him.....the virus reappeared, but happily he seems to be feeling better.....at the moment.

Trouble is, if it's still with him, it could stay for quite a while and still debilitate him......mainly because this time of the year is so full on, he really doesn't get a proper rest until after Wimbledon.

The tour is too long and too demanding.....not just for Rafa but all the boys seem to suffer with injuries and illnesses....look at Daveed who had to withdraw this week, and was Nole suffering last night?

Rafa was so much better today....I know Cilic didn't really do a lot, but Rafa's depth and weight of shot was there....which pleased me. Here's hoping he can continue...if not, and he loses tomorrow, then I won't be too worried....I reckon he'll be fine for FO....Vamos Rafa!!! heart

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Mon 16 May 2011, 1:08 pm

Afternoon all Hug

Anybody had any money taken out of their account for Olympics tickets yet? I'll be getting a mini-statement from my bank every day between now and 10 June in the vain hope that I get lucky!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon 16 May 2011, 1:23 pm

I am waiting for my friend who may be getting tickets for the Tennis Final at Centre Court. I am crossing everything.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Mon 16 May 2011, 2:42 pm

I'm after QF tickets - everything crossed here too!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 16 May 2011, 2:52 pm

Checked my bank statement ... no tickets yet.
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Mon 16 May 2011, 4:04 pm

Breaking Big Telly News!! Mr C has just come home with a big(ger) telly for me for the bedroom Yahoo He felt sorry for me straining my eyes on the little one. (I think it's just to make him feel less guilty about banishing me to the bedroom when there is a match on but who cares). No more bog eyed Cats.

Glad I didn't have it yesterday though, didn't need to see Rafa getting beat any more clearer! Rolling Eyes

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Mon 16 May 2011, 4:21 pm

<Cats gets posh>.....Afternoon all Hug

Well a bit of doggy news that has cheered me up. My friend's dog....who is a son of my lovely Teddy, has sired his first litter...4 girls and 3 boys....so far!

So in about 6 weeks time, I will be going over to Cambridge to have a look at these little sweeties....maybe I may book one Erm

My heavily pregnant Squirrel Dachshund gave me cause for concern this morning. Her pups aren't due until Friday week and she looked very odd earlier on, as if she was going to start giving birth Shocked ...Of course the chances of them surviving woud be pratically nil and I did start to get a bit upset thinking I was not going to have any new babies to coo over Sad

She then disappeared outside very quickly, and I found her by the side of my grooming room squatting and I thought oh nooooooooo!

Then I realised she was doing the most enormous poo Whistle She went back into the kitchen, ate all her breakfast and settled down for the morning....dogs...who'd have then Doh

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Mon 16 May 2011, 4:24 pm

Denzi laughing Poor pooch, is she not getting enough roughage?

Aww, puppies heart

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Mon 16 May 2011, 4:32 pm

laughing Cats.....Thing is with Dachshunds is that they're bone idle and won't go to the toilet unless you chuck them outside...and if it's raining.....forget it!!!

I bet she'd been corking that lot up since yesterday....yes she had a wee before she went to bed, but then was more interested in getting her bedtime bikkie Rolling Eyes

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Mon 16 May 2011, 8:05 pm

Well my lovelies...it's been a tough 24 hours hasn't it.

I've found this loss difficult....I think we all thought (hoped) that Rafa would find some magic from somewhere and stop the rot. But it didn't happen and now we must cope with it and hope for better things to come.

I saw the presentation on NN and while Rafa and Novak made very polite speeches, there was no eye contact between them and with the barely there handshake at the net...well I don't think Christmas Cards will be exchanged Erm

I know Rafa has had tough times before, the end of 2009 at the WTF was a good example of a dreadful time for him and us, he really was a shadow on that court. I don't think that was the case yesterday, he looked ready to take Novak on, but just didn't seem to have that extra push to stay ahead. Of course that was down to Novak's play, and the fact he just kept on going for everything, and when your confidence is sky high...everything seems to work.

We know Rafa works hard on his game....as he has to if he wants to stay at the top, and this is just the latest challenge for him.....I hope he has the nous to make these changes and soon.

He's still at the top of the game....only being beaten by someone who is playing unbelievable tennis, at times it seems superhuman what Novak is doing out on that court...but the question always is how long can he hold that level?

If he continues to play like that....then you have to accept that he is just too good...but the FO is next...and a potential 7, 5 sets matches. Yes I know Novak won in Australia...but it doesn't mean he'll automatically swan in and win this one.

Stay posititve Rafateers.....we'll support our boy....even if he does put us through the mill

Whistle

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic_boom10 Mon 16 May 2011, 8:19 pm

denzilsmom wrote:

If he continues to play like that....then you have to accept that he is just too good...but the FO is next...and a potential 7, 5 sets matches. Yes I know Novak won in Australia...but it doesn't mean he'll automatically swan in and win this one.

Whistle
1/4 final exit for Djokovic at Roland Garros.

sonic_boom10

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Mon 16 May 2011, 8:36 pm

Good evening, Denzy and other Rafateers. Dachshunds sound like fun.

I remember reading something Rafa said after losing to Daveed at the USO in 2007 (?) that was something along the lines that a player will mope about the loss on the day, but the next day, you look forward. Losses are part of the life and you have to cope with them, learn from them and move on. I wish I could be so sensible as I'm still moping 24 hours on, which probably means I need to get a grip. I plan to do this with gusto tomorrow.

Yes, the Rafa/Novak relationship dynamic is interesting, Denzy. There was genuine warmth there after IW and Miami, but that's certainly disappeared. I'm not sure that Rafa appreciates all that chest thumping, etc. It probably comes under the disrepectful heading as far as he is concerned. I guess Novak fans will ask what the difference is with Rafa's "vamosing", but as someone said earlier and whilst we're obviously biased, that does seem more aimed at himself and looks less contrived. I guess Novak was the "also ran No 3" for so long that you can understand why he's perhaps a bit over exhuberant now. I hope he calms down when he finally (if he) gets to the summit as there is loads to admire about him, both as a person and in his game.

I'm now going to focus on approaching RG with "positive acktitude".

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 16 May 2011, 9:24 pm

Evening all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Denzy Hug Womble Hug lovely words both, as always. kiss

Today's not been great, but made all the better by Denzy's Dachie "poo story" ... I was <hooting> with laughing at work ... but then that's a regular occurrence when reading some of the tripe on here. Wink

Rafa says many things such as you have to take the losses to make you appreciate the victories and that everybody has their day in the sun, and obviously Novak is having his. Not that its all <doom> by any stretch of the imagination, but Rafa has to learn to win big again. I was saying to Rafan this morning that whilst he and Djokovic & Murray are only a year apart in age, in maturity as a tennis player, I would say that Rafa has a good 3 years on them. Djokovic is probably reaching his maturity at perhaps the right age, whereas for Rafa, it came a lot earlier. He's spent the good part of the last few years adapting his game to his next challenge and so he will have to try to do it again.

And we will , of course, be right here supporting him whilst he does it. Because oy Rafateers ... we've been through worse than this. Smile

It is noticeable how the Rafole dynamic has disappeared at a rapid rate. I don't think they will be boarding any jets to return to Colombia together any time soon. My personal view (and this is what's done it for me really), its not just the chest thumping or the yelling ... Rafa is a very, very proud Spaniard, the Spanish public mean a great deal to him, and it was too publicly excessive what Djokovic and his team were doing after the victory, and then the "celebrations" out on the streets in Madrid, yelling and shouting and waving the Serbian flag, let alone his coach being bare-chested and randy ing a car ... its not appropriate. We all know how Rafa didn't like Berdych's "shh" reaction to the Madrid public that one time ... and I kind of feel this is the same. And before I set off WWII with these statements, look at it conversely. If Rafa ever went to the Serbian Open, beat Novak in the final and then he and his team went out in Belgrade dancing about in the streets, shouting their heads off and waving the Spanish flag in the capital city of their country after beating their No. 1 player ... would that be correct?

Anyhow ... Rafa will be in Paris from the mid-week as he has a very important appointment with an Italian designer store. Doh Who have the scariest of all scary doormen in Milan, I can tell you. Shocked Next time I'll just say I'm a Rafateer ... laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Mon 16 May 2011, 11:16 pm

Wooffie, I think you're probably right about the celebration stuff in Spain. It's all made me appreciate how classy Roger's team and family always are as well as Rafa's, of course.

Goodnight Rafateers. Onwards and upwards.

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 17 May 2011, 1:04 pm

Good afternoon all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Its all a bit quiet on the Rafafront at the moment, save to say (or is that safe to say? I never know) ... anyhow, his new predilection for shops is spreading as he's now putting in an appearance at the NikeStore in Paris on Friday. (Bet Rafan is <gutted> he never bothered with the one in MC Wink )

Anyhow ... how about some Feli pics from Madrid? heart

Suggestions of <games> would also be welcome. Are we up to playing today??
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Tue 17 May 2011, 1:34 pm

Oh those lucky Parisians. I hope Rafa realises that London can offer the same shops when he's over here in three weeks' time <scream>

By the way...I wish I was going to the Louvre!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Tue 17 May 2011, 7:31 pm

Good evening Rafateers. I've been out of the office all day today visiting a factory in Somerset. This was truely thrilling and my mood wasn't helped by the fact that I had to get up at 4.45am to go on this exciting jaunt.

Yes, it is the lull before the storm, isn't it ? Even the Rafalocator on his official website doesn't seem to know where he is. Hopefully, he's back home getting some well deserved rest with the family before heading off to Paris for various shop appearances. I'm getting nervous already.

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 17 May 2011, 9:38 pm

Good evening all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Womble Hug I had a pretty annoying day at work myself today but it didn't involve a 4.45 am start!!

Still no Rafanews, but lets hope he's just having a nice time relaxing at home with his friends and family away from the limelight.

It won't do us any harm to have rest before it all starts again too!! laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Tue 17 May 2011, 9:48 pm

Good evening all my luvverly Rafateers Hug

You'll be pleased to know that Squirrel Dachshund is still faffing about Erm She has now decided that she doesn't want the other dogs anywhere near her, so is living in splendid isolation...just lying there, getting fatter and fatter Rolling Eyes

I'm so pleased that Rafa isn't playing this week...god the stress of it would have tipped me over the edge laughing ....but wouldn't you like to know what was going on behind the scenes thumbsup

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Wed 18 May 2011, 10:37 am

Hi everyone Hug

Hopefully everyone is enjoying a few stress free days before we have to go through it all again next week! And it means we can get some work done laughing

Denzi, hope the mama to be is okay. My mum's cat is ready to drop and we're on tenderhooks as she miscarried her last litter. We were going to have her sterilised once she got over that but the minx got pregnant again almost immediately after Rolling Eyes

Sigh, wish we knew what was going through Rafa's mind at the moment and how much colm he is with.....

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Wed 18 May 2011, 1:56 pm

Good afternoon Rafateers Hug and expectant animals Very Happy

No news on Rafa but presumably he's travelling to Paris today to meet his fans and fashion-followers at the Armani store at 8 pm.

By the way, is it wrong that I am envious of Squirrel's current situation - ie living in splendid isolation, getting fatter and fatter? laughing
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Wed 18 May 2011, 3:56 pm

Good afternoon all my luvverly Rafateers Hug

Lovely Rafan Hug lovely Cats Hug ......latest Squirrel update...She had a peaceful night and is laying on a big furry bed here in the living room Very Happy She is still eating for England, and her tummy is now touching the floor laughing

I hope Mum's Cat is ok Cats....it is worrying isn't it Erm I've had dogs miscarry before...and it's so sad Sad

If Rafa wants to do something to take his mind off Tennis.....come over here sunshine...I've got plenty going on to keep you occupied Shocked

:run2: Rafa reaction to coming within 10ft of a dog laughing

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Wed 18 May 2011, 6:58 pm

I see the usual bit of Rafa getting ready to leave for Paris is on NN...although it's not the usual airport footage.

Also see Novak and latest squeeze have been parading on the red carpet in Cannes Whistle

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Wed 18 May 2011, 7:46 pm

Yes ... I believe they went to see "The Beaver" Denz ... Erm
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Wed 18 May 2011, 7:59 pm

Well someone's got to I suppose....and I thought Cannes was tacky enough laughing :run2:

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Wed 18 May 2011, 8:15 pm

Rafa's posted on FB.....He's arrived in Paris, with a lot of will to win......let's hope so thumbsup

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Wed 18 May 2011, 8:52 pm

Good evening lovely Rafateers!! Hug

I dropped by with a joke before. But moving swiftly on ... laughing

I have had a rubbish day at work. Rubbish. It must be a record cos I never even posted during office hours!! Hehe.

Cannes was rather common, wasn't it girls? A few designer shops chucked in along the main drag didn't cover up what it was ... all fur stole and no knickers if you ask me.

So yes, lovely Rafa is now in Paris and it was straight to work ... flogging undercrackers at Armani ...

Bonjour Rafa ...

Oooh la la ... c'est Rafaaa
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Wed 18 May 2011, 9:14 pm

Best thing about Cannes.....the train back to Nice laughing

Trouble is with buying those undercrackers, is that I've seen Rafa wearing them.....and they just wouldn't look the same on Mr Denz Shocked

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Wed 18 May 2011, 9:59 pm

Denz Hug Best thing about Cannes?? Well it wasn't the steps ... or the lunch!! <starving>

Re. the undercrackers ... when people like Rafa and Fer advertise them, so many women in so many places are so, soooo disappointed. laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 19 May 2011, 2:17 pm

<knock><knock><knock>

Good afternoon all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

How are we all in these Rafaless times?? I know you've probably seen the link of Rafa's French Open victories on NadalNews, but I know you and those that watch quietly like pictures, so this is a lovely trip down memory lane. Here's hoping there will be more to be added in years to come.

I've not seen any "official" pictures from Rafa's stint at Armani yesterday, although I am suspecting that blinkin' hair gel has put in an appearance again. Doh

Down to work ...
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 19 May 2011, 2:50 pm

Good afternoon lovely Rafateers Hug

I am <doom> upon <doom> today.

First of all I found out yesterday that Boris Becker has pulled out from the Legends Exhibition he was meant to be playing in at the Eastbourne tournament next month. That was after I bought an extra ticket for Sunday so I could see him. It's due to recent ankle surgery – but he's going to be fit enough to play at Hurlingham the same week I think Erm. Venus Williams is also a doubt. And so far there's no sign of Feli or Nicoooooooo having signed up either. But Tsonga is going to be there Cry (but I'll Cry even more if he pulls out – I need some fame!).

Then today my Italian GQ arrived. I ripped open the envelope expecting to see those stylised pictures of Rafi in his sunglasses…but NOH! Nothing (well…a full page Armani advert <thud>) but none of those pictures that were on the website.

Any news from the expectant mothers?!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Thu 19 May 2011, 7:33 pm

Good evening all my luvverly Rafateers Hug

Rafan Hug .....this <magazine>story has a touch of groundhog day about it laughing

I've had a very pleasant day. Took Mum out to an Antiques centre...no not to leave her there.....we had a mooch round and she brought me lunch Yahoo

Squirrel Dachshund is very settled today....no faffing about thank goodness Very Happy

Thought I'd hid all Rafa's hair gel...ooh that boy is a problem furious

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Thu 19 May 2011, 8:23 pm

Good evening all and I'm glad to hear that the Rafateer menagerie is doing well. I don't like the hair gel either, but it's how slim Rafa always looks when he's not wearing sports gear that I can never get over.

Sorry that you've had a disappointing day, Rafan, but fingers crossed the draw can cheer us up tomorrow. I see that Novak (tired) and Andy M (groin problem, but expected to be ok for the main event) pulled out of the pre-RG exhibition today.

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 19 May 2011, 9:49 pm

Hi Denz and Womble Hug

I wondered about that event Womble and thought that Djokovic might pull out. Must be all that gadding about in Cannes Wink

When are you off to RG?

I've just been looking at a video clip on VB of Rafa at the Nike store - well Rafa leaving the Nike store. You can't even seem him - it's just a crowd of people shouting "Rafa, please" in various languages Very Happy

Three weeks until Queens (well until my day at Queens anyway). And of course I realised (to my further horror) that the tickets I bought for the Sunday at Eastbourne mean I'll miss watching the Queens final on TV Doh Doh and Doh again!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 19 May 2011, 9:58 pm

By the way, you know I like Roger as much as the next person (if the next person isn't Denzy, Wooffs, Womble, Angie in fact anyone but Cats laughing) but there is a very strange quote from him on the BBC website:

"Everyone is so consistent. It's not like you can say Murray is bad on clay or Rafael is bad on grass. Everyone can play on every surface."

I just find that a very strange comparison to draw. You know, between Rafa who has contested 4 finals out of the last 4 Wimbledons at which he played (and won the last 2 of those) and Andy Murray who has thrice reached SF stage on the clay (though admittedly has come on leaps and bounds this year).

Erm

:shrugs:

Time for me to wish you all a good night - and let's hope for a good draw tomorrow <zen> censored
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum