The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafachat : If ...

+14
Mrs L
sonic_boom10
legendkillar
AFCWomble42
Marcus
Haddie-nuff
socal1976
vernonbc
tennisluvver
Solerina
cats_r_cool
rafandready
denzilsmom
Wooffie
18 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Rafachat : If ... Empty Rafachat : If ...

Post by Wooffie Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

... you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Its the greatest of all tournaments, in the most classic of settings, and our boy is the defending Champion. All eyes will be on Rafa when he takes that walk of tradition and opens The Championships at Wimbledon, in this its 125th year. Along with him, it will be one of our proudest moments to see him take his place in the opening match to open the tournament proper, an honour that injury denied him of in 2009 (although will Wimbers evah be the same again after gold lamé bags and a white ice cream Thunderbird suit??).

Lets hope that Rafa's recent Slam triumph in Paris gives him back some of the confidence and equilibrium he needs. So its champagne and strawberries at the ready ... and "all aboard" the latest ride on the Rafarollercoaster!! Ooooo I say, Rafa! and VAMOS!!

Last edited by Wooffie on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm; edited 10 times in total
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Rafachat : If ... Empty Re: Rafachat : If ...

Post by Wooffie Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

First!! Yahoo
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

Second Doh ....and Woofs I had a look at your last link and it took me to a randy channel Shocked

I know you're hoping for a good time next week...but not that good Erm laughing laughing

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:23 pm

laughing

That naughty Wooffs! Evening lovely Rafateers Hug

I've just started going through my clothes to see what can fit into my Tesco carrier bag, and Cry I'm now having the familiar "why didn't I stick to my holiday diet?" blues Cry

Nowt to be done about it now though, so just have to enjoy myself whatever.

Denzy, don't forget to exfoliate tonight so that your skin is prepped for its tangoing tomorrow. I'm going to do likewise, or else not only will we be orange but we'll be patchy. And Wooffs will take the pith.

Geddit? laughing
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

laughing Rafan Hug

Have been exfoliating like mad.....but no moisturiser tomorrow morning, otherwise it doesn't take properly Doh

Don't worry about the clothes...at least in a carrier bag you can just get straight on the plane without waiting for the Carousel at t'other end thumbsup

At least the Dame will be easy to find...just look for the pile of Vuitton cases Ok!

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:37 pm

I'll hear you both before I see you Denzy Wink

Righto, I'm off to bed now, one more get up before hols, and it'll be an early one to make sure I get everything done.

Good luck with the tanning, let us know how it goes!

Night night all, sweet drims of Rafa Hug kiss
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:53 pm

Night night Rafan kiss Hug

We'll exchange Tanning stories tomorrow thumbsup hope we don't glow in the dark laughing

Sweet Rafa drims kiss

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:11 pm

Rafan ... you have serious issues with your 'puters both at home and at work cos I tried the link again and it gives you this !!

Tis you ... I swear it.

Oh lordy, lordy. This nonsense with the tanning ... why do you bother. I care not because I am safe in the knowledge that there will olweys be one person whiter than me ...

... and that's Andy Murray!! laughing

Speaking of which ... it seems Maggie May has been given a crop similar to my lovely Rose!! <shakes fist at pesky dog groomers!!> Oooo ... hello, Denz ... :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:37 pm

Just realised that it was Denz who got the randy channel.

Says it all, really ... Whistle
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Fri 08 Apr 2011, 5:58 am

Good morning lovelies Hug

Yahoo Yahoo Don't know why I am so excited but it's obviously catching!

I'm confused. Yes, I know that's not difficult but yesterday you said one more getting up before you go, but you aren't leaving until Sunday? Does this mean you are staying in bed tomorrow or were you only counting work days. Anyway.....who cares? You're off to Monte Carlo and Rafa Yahoo

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

Morning Cats Hug and Rafateers Hug and anyone else who's silently looking on thumbsup

We're just counting work get-ups Cats, weekend get-ups are fine. So I've done my last get-up, and came into work - via Boots where I sneakily printed off a couple of pictures that I hadn't taken myself Erm and now I've got a manic day ahead of me before rushing off to the tanning salon at 5 pm. I'm starting to get nervous about the paper knickers now though, and wish I'd brought my trust Tesco back with me for the job laughing

When is Rafa off to MC? Surely today or tomorrow - I think it's the players party tomorrow night. How dare they hold it before we are in attendance? I'll be in the sumptuous luxury of my Travelodge with a sandwich and packet of crisps while they are living the life I can only drim of, noh?

Rafa...we're (nearly) on our way!!!!! :run1:
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:29 am

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo YahooYahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

We're going to Mon-a-co ... tra-la-la-la-la
We're going to Mon-a-co ... traaaaa-la-la-la-la-la
We're going to Mon-a-co ... tra-la-la-la-la
With a suitcase of Tesco baaaaaaaaaaaags !!!

Well ... Rafan is :smiling:

Good morning lovely Rafateers!! Hug and those who are watching quietly ... Hug

Tis a beautiful day up in sunny Lancashire, I've had my little weep on Rose's walk this morning as she was so full of it being Spring and nice and stuff, and tomorrow I have to leave her Cry

But its all good thumbsup No more work get ups, and its soon to be holiday time .... Yahoo

I think Rafa arrived in MC on the Friday last year, Rafan. With Xisca, and he was being a right grumpy chops ... but we didn't know then that he'd had the first of his new treatment on one of his knees and how painful it all was.

Shame we'll miss the players party tomorrow night, but at least my airport hotel is the Hilton ... laughing

VAMOS!!

Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:40 am

Are we sure that Denzi and Rafan are going to be allowed into the tanning salon? Read on the Beeb this morning that under 18's are banned from using sunbeds (you can pay me later ladies Wink)

Or is it not something as 80's as sunbeds and more like spray tango'ing? (Which reminds me of Ross in Friends laughing).

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:06 am

<scoff>

Its been a <cough> long time since both Denz and Rafan saw their 18 birthdays, I can tell you, Cats laughing

I always think of that Friends episode on the mention of spray tans ... an absolute classic. laughing I'm just worried about the paper knickers ... doesn't paper tear easily?? Shocked :run2:

The thing is ... all the very best people have freckles ... ask Rafa ... heart

Rafa-doo doo doo ... eat banana, flex the knees ...............
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:42 am

laughing

One Mississippi…two Mississippi…I LOVE that episode of Friends! Thing is…I actually have a lady spraying me. So rather than being in a hit and miss booth, instead you have the shame of standing trembling in front of someone – with only a pair of paper pants protecting your modesty and nothing else <blush>. They make small talk about holidays etc, and I stand there frozen to the spot with embarrassment. I think I may wear keep my smalls on this time though – it's not like I'm off to the beach and letting it all hang out. I just want a brown/orange face, arms and legs.

Rafa doo doo doo…on a clay court slide like theeees
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:49 am

To the left ... to the right ... wave paper knickers in the air ...
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

Come and dance every night, pray that Rafa keeps his hair!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:27 pm

Poor Rafi Hug

I shall be sad and whistful till my Rafateers arrive

My freckles are almost as kissable as Wooffs'. But my tan is a damn sight more natural than Rafan's
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:34 pm

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena ...
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena ...
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena ...
Heyyyyy Macarena !!!!

Ayyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee

laughing

Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:58 pm

Que?

Couldn't access those links Wooffs - got the p*rn restriction again Shocked
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:17 pm

Well ... that does it Rafan. There is obviously something amiss from Imageban (or whatever) on VB.

I'll do it again, but this time they are from a safe place ... Wink

Waiting for Wooffie ...

Waiting for Wooffie with a tanned face. Natural - unlike Rafan's
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

Wooffie wrote:

Oh lordy, lordy. This nonsense with the tanning ... why do you bother. I care not because I am safe in the knowledge that there will olweys be one person whiter than me ...

... and that's Andy Murray!! laughing

LOL!

I keep reading the posts on here about your fake tanning escapades.........so here's a recommendation for you.

ST.TROPEZ Gradual Tan-Everyday Body Moisturizer........it smells divine and is really rich and creamy...like a luxury body lotion.

It builds a lovely, natural looking, tan and is fool proof to use as it doesn't matter if you overlap when applying.

It doesn't come off on white bed sheets or white clothing.

I only have to use it about twice a week to keep me looking lightly tanned.

I much prefer these tanning mousturizers to a proper fake tanning product........Johnson's Holiday Skin is good but the ST.TROPEZ one is so lovely to use

I've never dared have a salon spray tan.........I'm too scared I'd come out looking like Ronseal Man!

Anyway.....happpy tanning! Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

Thanks for the top tip Solerina! I've got one of those after-sun with "tan enhancers" for while we are there but will look into that once we're back Smile

Wooffs - you will be amazed at how lovely and natural Denzy and I look when you see us on Sunday laughing
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:35 pm

Erm ... I don't think its possible to see Denz looking "natural" ... :run2:

Solerina ... its very kind of you offer valued information on St Tropez. I'm only glad that Rafan will look into it AFTER she gets back ... otherwise, she might have wanted someone to 'rub it in' whilst we were on holiday. Shocked Shocked

Ooooo ... I've just had a lovely time. We have an on-site currency exchange thingy at work and I've just been for my Euros. So the ladies said ... "Where are you going this time?" Rolling Eyes ... so I told them. And they were both saying how wonderful the Cote d'Azur is, all the lovely places to go, the shoes they have bought there and they particularly recommende Eze.

When I told them about the Rafa bit, one just said ... "Well you would ... wouldn't you?" ... laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:00 pm

Those naughty wimmin Wooffs! laughing

You can leave me outside avec un glace while you and Denzy do the shopping for les chausseurs Wink
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:02 pm

Faire le shopping ...

Frere Jac-ques ...

Sur le pont d'Avignon ...

et

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:32 pm

I feel pretty...oh so pretty
I feel pretty and charming and gay
and so witty
Cos Rafa....I'm on my way.....tra la la la la la la.

Good afternoon all my luvverly Rafateers Hug

I see the Dame has been taking my name in vain again furious

Well I'm sitting here, beautifully bronzed.....it went really well, and my tan is a St Tropez spray tan Solerina, but I think I'll get some of that moistuiser that you recommended thumbsup

I kept my own pants on, and the upholstery was nearly in place....I just slipped out of my bra straps. The tan took about 20 min. You have to wait about 10 min for it to get dry(ish) and wear old clothes. You just don't wash tonight Doh but have a good shower tomorrow morning, and of course moisturise.

I have to say I'm really pleased with it Very Happy so will see how it goes. I also had my eyebrows waxed, and my Dukan Diet has resulted in a 11lb weight loss....so I think I'm ready now....just lead me to that plane

Yahoo Yahoo

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:53 pm

Have just watched Vincent and Flavia dancing the Argentine Tango on TV....totally stunning...and Flavia's tan looked good as well laughing

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

I'm so excited for you all Yahoo

I'll try and get on here tomorrow but got loads on and not sure I will catch you, so just in case, have a safe flight and a wonderful time, which I am sure you will. Please post all the news, the rest of us will be living vicariously through you.

If you get close enough to Rafa send him lots of kiss from us heart

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:37 pm

Believe me Cats Hug ....If we get the chance, Rafa will be covered in kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

Good evening all lovely Rafateers!!! Hug

Its Wooff<pale but interesting>ie here! I bet our <lurkers> have been amazed with all they've found out recently. Not just all the latest Rafa news ... but how to be TangoTanTastic !! Doh

Rumours that some of them have been entering tanning salons and when asked what colour they want have been saying ... "I want a Denzy" are totally unfounded. Erm

I've had a very pleasant evening where I walked Rose in the park in the sunshine and she was just loving running about, I've bought my toiletries and managed to get 17 pictures printed at Boots without an single eyebrow raised ... Even this one. Do you think I dare ask one of them to sign it?? Shocked

I suppose the big news of the day is that Novak has pulled out. I know he's had that knee strapping thing for last 2 tournies but didn't know how much an issue it was. It just shows in tennis today how hard it is to continously go deep in tournaments and reach final after final without it having some impact on your body.

Lovely Cats Hug I'll still be around tomorrow and I'll have my laptop in the hotel tomorrow evening so you don't get rid of me that easily. Wink Angie - if you're watching - I hope you had a lovely time in the frozen Norff.

I can hardly believe our little trip is here. Yahoo
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

You get them to sign it Woofs....may get double bubble as they practice together thumbsup

It's a shame the Nole won't be there, but as you say it's so difficult to hold the body together, and H/C are very unforgiving...it just goes to show that it doesn't just affect Rafa.

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

You get them to sign it Woofs....may get double bubble as they practice together Rafachat : If ... 732107

<THUD>

D'ya know something, Denz? I'm struggling with what to think about this. I mean ... we read so much in another place about the criticisms of an attritional game, and whilst Nole's is not the same as Rafa's, elements are ... fantastic defender, always running the ball down etc. But can the ATP tour keep losing its best players for a period because of their style ... cos they play how they play ... or are the courts too unforgiving, or is there not a long enough break between competitions?

I mean ... our Rafa is about to enter his most hectic time. 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on (2 Masters), 1 week off ... and then the FO. And yet we sit and pray that he can stay fit cos straight after the FO its into Queens within 2 days, then a week off and Wimbers.

I am Erm
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:02 pm

Wooffs, if you don't dare to get that picture signed then I'll do it for you laughing

Can't believe you printed off 17!!!! pictures! I thought I did well with 5 of them. I'm going to be envious.

V pleased with my tan so far, looking forward to washing it off though and revealing the golden glow underneath Wink

I'm off to bed now - early get up in the morning for last minute holiday shopping Yahoo

Poor old Nole. My main concern is Federer overtaking Nole again and then Rafa having to face Nole in a semi-final again - whereupon they knock the living daylights out of each other and someone picks up the pieces the next day. Shocked

Anyway...speaks tomorrow everyone, sweet drims of Rafa kiss
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:10 pm

Night night lovely Rafan ...

Just a tad disappointed you didn't tell the story of how the lady in the salon said you should make your journey home without the upholstery ... but hey ho ... laughing

I know Nole is feeling it with his knee, but I'm getting more convinced now that he's just taking an opportunity for some time off with the least damage limitation as possible.
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:44 am

Good morning all lovely Rafateers !!! What a lovely day we have.

Rafa's been on Facebook, happily telling us that he's in Monte Carlo and how much he loves it. Also that at last! After 10 months he's back on the clay and that he practised at the Club yesterday. Vamos!!

Maymo ... lets see what my Rafateers are saying today on 606v2. Whot's thees? Denz and Rafan are ORANGE??
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 1:25 pm

Hello Rafateers! Rafachat : If ... 769663

Wel, made it back from the not-so-frozen-as-last-year North. Had a lovely week, good weather, and lounged in the outdoor hot tub a couple of times! Food was fantastic, and I'd highly recommend the rib-eye steak at the Glen Clova hotel!!

Had no mobile or internet access all week, so looking to hae a wee catch up today. Slightly surprised re Djokovic pulling out of MC, but sounds like he's having a wee rest! Just heading off to look at the draw, and do my picks (if I'm able to yet).

Speak soon
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Sat 09 Apr 2011, 4:10 pm

Welcome back Angie Hug hope you had a lovely time.

I'm all packed and shortly off to catch the train to Gatwick. Flight at 6.30 am tomorrow Shocked

I think Nole probably is just being sensible, and who can blame him. He's playing a very wise game this year as he pulled out of Rotterdam too.

Hope everyone's done their picks!

Vamos Rafa - we're on our way :run1:
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:13 pm

Hello again Rafateers
Rafan Rafachat : If ... 769663 - hope your tan worked out ok! Had a super holiday, thanks. You must be really excited about yours, now. Early to bed tonight? Hope you all have a fantastic time, dancing on bars, watching tennis etc.

Picks are done - chose Rafa, obviously. Had a rush of blood to the head & picked Dolgopolov to bead Fed in the semi! Might change that before the deadline!

Just been watching the Grand National & am sniffling about the two horses who died. I don't know why I put myself thru it to be honest!

anyways, hopes rafan, Wooffs & Denz have a great time in MC; please cheer on Rafa for me (cos I'll be at work and can't watch live Rafachat : If ... 177851 )
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:21 pm

Good evening all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Welcome back lovely Angie kiss and I'm glad you had a really nice time.

I'm now tucked up in my very plush - I have to say - airport hotel room, which is all helping for a very relaxing start to the holiday. I'm sorry to hear about the horses ... that really upsets me.

I think Dolgo has a chance against Feds, and I've yet to make my picks or study the draw properly, but has Mr Federer got a more difficult draw?

I'm worried about whether we will be able to sort this WiFi thing. I have it in the hotel so thought I'd try. I managed to connect to the hotel network, but haven't worked out how to access the internet. As I have been given a password, I have to use to somehow, right? I'm so hoping we sort it in Nice because we had such a laugh bringing our reports from Rome last year, and personally, I enjoyed reading it all back when we got home. So like Rafa, we will try our bist.

I feel like a very, very lucky girl tonight. Meeting my pals tomorrow for a super adventure and then being able to watch an ATP clay court tournie with the best players in the world there. Its marvellous!!

Hug s to all ... and a Hug for those who are watching quietly. kiss
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:16 pm

Hello Wooffs Rafachat : If ... 769663

Haven't a clue about Wifi, but you seemed to have managed to get this far! Will it be any dfferent in MC? I'm sure you'll manage nicely. Looking forward to hearing about your escapades - I'm excited for you all! (Very sad, I know - don't get out much!)

Re Dolgo vs Feds - I've changed my picks; now have Dolgo being beaten by Ferrer, and Feds in final vs Rafa. Hope I don't have a Rafachat : If ... 56390 moment!! But as long as Rafa wins, who cares who he beats in the final.

Off to slurp some Red wine & watch the rest of Barca vs Almeria. 1-1 at the mo.

Have a lovely time
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:21 pm

Thanks Angie Hug

I've got this far as I'm using my normal mobile internet thingy!! If its all quiet on the Rafafront next week ... you know why Doh

Rightly or wrongly, I do my picks on instinct and never change them. I have a Rafa vs. Daveed final. Shocked So long as Rafa is in the final, I shall be a very happy Rafateer.

I'm watching the film Mamma Mia. I thought it was the biggest load of poo I ever saw when I watched it the first time ... in spite of everyone else thinking it was great.

I haven't changed my mind ...
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:30 pm

Good luck with WiFi then - still sure you'll manage ok. Rafachat : If ... 732107

I've never seen Mamma Mia - Musicals are the work of the Devil. They are even worse than an Adam Sandler movie. (Except the movie version of Grease, of course, which is BRILLIANT).

Remember the hype about 4 weddings and a funeral - I thought that was the most over-rated film EVER. Not that it was a bad film, just not as good as the hype.

I'm leaving the picks as they are - wish I hadn't started thinking too much!
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:38 pm

Musicals are the Devil !!! Shocked Shocked

I lurrrrrve musicals ... and Rafa and I share our own particular favourite - which is Phantom - although Rafan is particularly unkind about that one. mad

But she lives in a Tesco's bag ... so what does she know ... :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

Only way I'd go & see Phantom is if Rafa himself was taking me, and a back row seat was available for a bit of necking thru the boring bits - ie - all of it!
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

Shocked

Rafachat : If ... 496889 Rafachat : If ... 496889 Rafachat : If ... 496889

That other person who doesn't appreciate the greatness that is Phantom of the Opera says "Hola" from her hotel room ...
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:55 pm

"Hola" to Rafan - hope her hotel is as plush as yours, Wooffie.

BTW - Barcelona win 3-1, in case you're interested. Mallorca vs Sevilla up next. Or might watch some of the golf. No Mamma Mia for me!

More wine required!
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:01 pm

That stoopid film has just finished. Watch Mallorca and chanel Rafa, Angie.

Failing that ... Miguel-Angel is a fit piece on the bench. Ok!

Rafan's room is miserable, so she tells me. Shame ... mine is perfecto. Whistle
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:12 pm

tennisluvver wrote:
Just been watching the Grand National & am sniffling about the two horses who died. I don't know why I put myself thru it to be honest!

Yes...it's very sad.....they'll be two more horses in horsey heaven tonight.

Welcome back tennisluvver Hug .......I'm glad you had a nice holiday.

A few of them on here are going on holiday about now.

I'm not sure when or where they're going......they haven't told us much about it :run2:

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

Oh ... I am <hooting> laughing

ITV1 ... Piers Morgan meets Andrew Lloyd Webber. Phantom Ahoy!! The Lord has a stunning property in Mallorca by the way. I MUST ask Rafa a question about this when he does his blog from the FO.
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum