The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafachat : If ...

+14
Mrs L
sonic_boom10
legendkillar
AFCWomble42
Marcus
Haddie-nuff
socal1976
vernonbc
tennisluvver
Solerina
cats_r_cool
rafandready
denzilsmom
Wooffie
18 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 Empty Rafachat : If ...

Post by Wooffie Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

... you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Its the greatest of all tournaments, in the most classic of settings, and our boy is the defending Champion. All eyes will be on Rafa when he takes that walk of tradition and opens The Championships at Wimbledon, in this its 125th year. Along with him, it will be one of our proudest moments to see him take his place in the opening match to open the tournament proper, an honour that injury denied him of in 2009 (although will Wimbers evah be the same again after gold lamé bags and a white ice cream Thunderbird suit??).

Lets hope that Rafa's recent Slam triumph in Paris gives him back some of the confidence and equilibrium he needs. So its champagne and strawberries at the ready ... and "all aboard" the latest ride on the Rafarollercoaster!! Ooooo I say, Rafa! and VAMOS!!

Last edited by Wooffie on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm; edited 10 times in total
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rafachat : If ...

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

Solerina!! Good evening Hug

Have we been talking about our trip a tad? Whistle

Hehe ... laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm

Wooffie wrote:Failing that ... Miguel-Angel is a fit piece on the bench. Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 1479719350
- he is rather tasty, isn't he!!

Wooffie wrote:Rafan's room is miserable, so she tells me. Shame ... mine is perfecto. Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 590675

Poor Rafan Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 769663 - never mind, pet, lovely luxury tomorrow.

(Haven't sen the TW all night - suspect he'll hang around like a bad smell once I'm watching tennis from Monday Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 177851 )

Hi Solerina, nice to be back - yes, I'm sure I've heard a rumour about someone on holiday somewhere....... Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 2732920192
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

Mallorca 1 - 0 Sevilla - good channeling girls! Very Happy
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

Wooffie wrote:Solerina!! Good evening Hug

Have we been talking about our trip a tad? Whistle

Hehe ... laughing

Lol.

Evening Wooffie

I hope Rafan, Denzy and yourself have a really fantastic time! Hug

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

Thanks Solerina ... I'm sure we will. Hug

Yahoo Mallorca.

How happy does Rafa look? Someone must have told him we're coming ... Yahoo

I hope the TW behaves next week, Angie. Rafa on clay is special. Smile
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

Good evening all my luvverly Rafateers Hug

Spent a lovely day in the sunshine watching my favourite breed being judged and amongst all my friends, so have had a great time thumbsup

Am going to set the alarm so I get up in time to kick Mr Denz out of bed to take me to the airport...see you there Woofs Hug

Lovely photos of Rafa on FB....he obviously knows we're coming Yahoo

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

Lovely Denzy!! Yahoo

<gasps> See you in the airport my lovely. Hug kiss

Glad you had a lovely day and here's to having some even better ones!! <bubbly>

Where is our <bubbly> smiley??? Whistle
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Sun 10 Apr 2011, 5:42 am

Morning everyone Hug Angie, welcome back Very Happy

So our girls should be on their way now Yahoo Bon voyage and please get the WiFi sorted as we want reports.

I'm having a nightmare with our satellite provider. They are no longer showing the tennis, (they say because the sports channel didn't renew the contract but we are sure it's because they are too tight to pay the fees). Anyway, we're getting someone in tomorrow to switch to the Greece provider so hopefully he can get it sorted before Rafa plays. I hate watching on streams which just isn't the same.

I have Daveed getting to the final as well, beating Feds in the semi. Now I know the h2h is 11-0 to Feds but you never know Wink

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by vernonbc Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:45 am

Hola my Rafateer friends. I've finally found you! Yahoo

Some of you though have gone all hoity-toity and are gamboling about on the Cote d'Azur. Pffft.

I see Wooffs is as verbose as ever and there are many many pages to catch up on. Will give me something to do until Rafa finally gets on court in a few hours. Might be quite a few as Reeshie and GGL are playing slow as molasses and taking forever. Don't they know that there are Rafateers waiting???

Eeeeee. Rafa time again!!!

vernonbc

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 11:55 am

I hope Rafa takes this tourney and continues his incredible run on the clay. Watching him perform his magic on a clay court is something truely special, and a once in the lifetime experience.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by vernonbc Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:01 pm

Hey socal - I so agree with you about Rafa's magic on a clay court. Check out this clip from his match in Rome against Hanescu last year. The French announcers just keep saying ooh la la la la la! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iuSiN8B4Ug

vernonbc

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:30 pm

Truely, a delight, I myself am a Novak fan. But still really enjoy Rafa's game, demeanor, and work ethic. What a clip. Still as a Novak fan I hope he can get his first career win on clay over Rafa this season.

It is quite clear however that it will be a monumental task since I don't think anyone has ever dominated a surface like Nadal has dominated clay. I just hope both guys stay healthy this season and that we continue to see more entertaining matches between them this year.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:11 pm

Yahoo Rafa put on a good show for our roving Rafateers. Looking forward to Wooffie's report later.

Socal, I reckon if anyone is going to challenge Rafa on clay then it is Novak. And as he is my 2nd favourite player, I can live with that. Having said that, of course I want Rafa to clean up again during the clay season this year Wink

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Wed 20 Apr 2011, 12:43 pm

Good afternoon all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Well ... Rafa is back on court this afternoon and I'm back in the office hoping I can get a sneaky peek onto LiveScores. Sad

Ah well ... such is life. I hope Rafa puts on a really good show at this tournie. thumbsup
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 21 Apr 2011, 10:31 am

Morning all lovely Rafateers!! Hug kiss

Did anyone watch the Copa del Rey final last night? Real Madrid vs. Barca (part XXVII ...). Young Cristiano got the winner with a fabulous header in extra time ( <sighs> remember him well - and Cristiano plays for Real Madrid, Denz Wink ) ... so I can just imagine our little Tigger bouncing around his hotel room in a very excited fashion, bearing in mind Real's recent results against Barca. I'd check what the staff provide you for your breakfast though this morning, Rafa. Wink

Are we all ready for Easter?? The sun is shining and will be for the course of the weekend I believe. Lets hope the day passes quickly. Very Happy I'm off to see Vincent and Flavia on Saturday night and am looking forward to it. <flicks leg in seductive Argentine Tango fashion> <books a Flavia spray-tan> :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:18 pm

Good afternoon Rafateers Hug

I missed the football (didn't know it was on, and was flicking between Tottenham/Arsenal, A Different Breed (mad dog programme on Sky) and then watched an episode of The Biggest Loser (while eating French haribo laughing) and an old ATP Tour Uncovered - which featured Milos. He has got a verrrry deep voice for such a young looking boy!

Hope you enjoy Flavia and Vincent Wooffs - I'm off to see them some time during the Wimbledon fortnight <flick><flick><flick>
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:19 pm

Oh and when I said that I missed the football I meant to say that I was pleased to see that RM won, and how Rafa would be a happy boy Smile

Who won their league match the other day?
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

Rafan Hug It was a 1-1 draw. Both penalties, and I think Barcelona's was in the dying seconds.

I think Real will get to the final of the Champions League, face United <fingers crossed>, we'll have a Jose vs. Fergie show-down, United will win the Champions Leage (it being the 3rd time for Sir Alex) to add to a record breaking number of English League titles held ... Sir Alex will just then walk away from football, and Jose comes in as the new United manager for next season.

What odds do you think I'll get on that lot? Or am I <Dolly Daydream> ???

:run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:37 pm

Just noticed we have a new smiley. How much fun are going to have with this one?! :spank:

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

Shocked

I think Wooffs will use that one instead of <banned> laughing

Very pleased to see lovely Torres scored today at last!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:15 pm

Erm ... NO!!!

Cos using the words "lovely" and "Torres" in the same post don't get you the new smiley ...

They get you .... <BANNED> !!! furious
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:11 am

Good morning all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Happy Easter everybody!! kiss

Hope you all have a lovely day in the sunshine and don't make yourselves too :Zombie: on chocolate. My Mum bought Rose and I a little chocolate Cavalier each, one milk chocolate and one white chocolate. As white chocolate is the Devil's chocolate, I shall be liberally giving that one to her. laughing

Saw Vicent and Flavia last night in their Tango show ... heart heart heart They were absolutely brilliant ... and Vincent has a bottom to almost rival Rafa's and Feli's Ok!

Good luck Rafa for today!! Here's hoping you pick up that title once again.

VAMOS!!
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

Having connection bother with dark side. Blooming mobile!
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:33 am

Morning all lovely Rafateers!! Hope you are still enjoying your Easter break Hug

Just for the record Denz, I haven't just got out of my pit. Wink Womble ... I hope you have a lovely day sight-seeing in Barcelona and personally I would love to hear what you get up to. thumbsup

I've read your level-headed comments ladies on Rafatennis and if you look at the scorelines in isolation, they are very good. I'm probably being way too much the <fangirl>, but I can't get rid of that nagging feeling that he could suffer a freak result.

There's a great article today from Neil Harman in the Times, where Rafa talks about how matches are won on 3 or 4 points, and Rafa doesn't know if he can keep on winning those 3 or 4 points.

Last edited by Wooffie on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:16 pm

On another subject ladies can you help me please.. being a complete dummy when it comes to rankings... should Rafa not have had 500 added to his total after yesterday..?? he wasn´t defending any points was he ??' so should he not be 500 better off... Help please Rolling Eyes

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 25 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

Haddie ... I'm no expert on this myself either. But I think what's happening is that because Rafa carries some zero pointers for the 500s, he won't get these points added until one drops off, so it will be around August time in the US hardcourt swing.
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:26 pm

Good evening lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Cry Cry Cry on having to get back to real life and go to work tomorrow when I'm still musing away about the French Riviera.

Anyhow, as a bit of laugh, remember how I brought you "Bedroomgate" when we drew lots for who got which bedroom in Nice and I LOST!!! censored

Well here is Rafan's Fairy Princess bedroom, complete with walk-in wardrobe and gratuity Tesco's bag ...

Here is Denzy's room. Note the stunning harbour views from the window and the balcony she dared not go out on ... Erm

And here was my effort ... Cry

OK ... this was it.

laughing :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:57 pm

laughing

and at the same time Cry ing

I can't believe the holiday is well and truly ovah - in fact this time last week we were kicking our heels in Nice airport waiting for the flight home. It already seems like a lifetime ago. Thank goodness for short weeks last week and this week. I don't know how I would have coped otherwise.

It has been a lovely weekend - height of summer weather! However, today I have been very good and spent the day doing chores - ironing (2 hours), tidying (1 hour) and sorting out photos (301 hours) laughing. It is quite a mammoth task.

I have also been looking at a friend's Facebook photos from Barcelona Open. She got her picture taken with Rafa <envy>

And I've been having fun with my photos and made myself a little book of memories.

I expect another to follow from Wooffs Whistle

I've also finally applied for Olympics tickets, so fingers and everything crossed for success in a ballot for the first time this year!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisluvver Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:02 pm

Good evening Rafateers Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 769663

Firstly, Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 479796 Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 479796 to Rafa for winning his 6th Barcelona title yesterday - I know he didn't play a great 2nd set, but I thought 1st set was pretty decent. As usual no nails left by the end!!

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend. Most of mine seems to have been watching tennis, and/or hungover, but finally managed to get s bit of sunshine today, and now have some lovely sunburn. Rolling Eyes

Your rooms all looked lovely, Wooffie, although yours does seem to have been a bit . . petite?

Great article by Neil Harman - I'm pretty sure he's a secret Rafateer, you know.

BTW, just when I thought I had my head round the rankings, now I find that Rafa's points don't get added yet? Really confused now.

Just having a last holiday weekend glass of <red wine>, watching snooker, and dreading going back to work tomorrow. Thank goodness for the Royal Wedding - only a 3-day-week for me!! Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 479796 Hurrah to the happy couple for getting hitched on a Friday!!!

Hope you all have a lovely evening

Good luck with the Olympics tickets, Rafan
tennisluvver
tennisluvver

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Good evening lovely Rafan and lovely Angie Hug

However, today I have been very good and spent the day doing chores - ironing (2 hours), tidying (1 hour) and sorting out photos (301 hours) laughing

laughing Very funny, Rafan. But I totally love your photo-book. What a novel way of using Boots' photographic services properly instead of getting them to print pictures you have so obviously <feefed> off t'internet. Whistle

I am so Cry that our little trip is ovah as I've now gone through the "this time last week" stuff and its back to work tomorrow. However, hurrah to William and Kate for deciding to get married on the Friday before a bank holiday, thus allowing the great British public, 2 x 3 day working weeks and another lovely long weekend to look forward to. <bubbly> to them.

I too have applied for the Olympics today. Very Happy Not to take part, to watch the tennis, of course. laughing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

Wooffie wrote:Haddie ... I'm no expert on this myself either. But I think what's happening is that because Rafa carries some zero pointers for the 500s, he won't get these points added until one drops off, so it will be around August time in the US hardcourt swing.

Thanks wooffie .Now. Im totally confused never did understand it much that makes it worse-Never mind daresay Ill catch up in the end. Well do have to say I am impressed with the rooms even the Tesco bag looks rather chick in that situation...are we to believe that you kept your rooms looking that tidy whilst you were there Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 3497602689 Pictures also look good Rafan.. certainly a time to remember thats for sure. Now we can only hope that Rafa gets a few more trophies to cut his teeth on. Thanks again Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 769663

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm

Woofs...your room looks huge in that photo.....only we know you had to go in sideways laughing .....but you did have your own minature bathroom, whilst I had to share with Rafan.....it really wasn't necessary to have to use THAT carrierbag as a shower mat Doh

My bedroom was beautiful...oh if only the one I have here looked half as swanky Rolling Eyes but I really thought the balcony looked dubious and you would have to be French slim to sit out on it....and not nosh your way through baguettes/crisps/chocolate/cakes every day Whistle

Lovely that we have yet another weekend off, and then another week of Tennis to look forward to.....<clunk click> Ok!

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

Share a bathroom Denz!!!

What the peeps contributing here don't know is that the shower could have fit 15 people in. And I am NOT joking.

And Haddie ... of course our rooms were kept perfectly in order for the duration of the trip Whistle I had no choice ... I couldn't have got in it otherwise ...

Oh to live the drim and embark on the full European tour every Spring ... heart
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:36 am

Good morning Rafateers Hug

Here we are, back at work again, and the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Which is probably a good thing, otherwise I'd be lamenting the fact that we are missing out on the sunshine while we're stuck in the office Very Happy

I see that the FeliFer pairing has split up this week, with Feli preferring Serbia to Portugal. Good luck to them both. Vamos!
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:47 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Rafan!! When you said that FeliFer had "split up" ... I felt a <thud> in my heart!!

<mops brow> They're only just not playing at the same tournament. Phewwwweeeee!! laughing

I hope our lovely Rafa is having a good break in the Mallorcan sunshine ... if it is sunny that is. How are we all doing back at work today?? The sun isn't shining up here either and at least its only 2 more get ups till another long weekend.

<wishes time away>

Hug

Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:58 pm

I've really enjoyed reading this article from Steve Tignor as there's some great quotes in it.

Also, a timely reminder that for all Rafa's fabulous clay prowess, he's only won it all once, and that was last year, so people like me should bear that in mind.

I love the summation and Rafateers, not that we don't do already, but its good that we appreciate Rafa and we are around to see it because ...

You won’t see anything like it again. Looking at it in the long view, every one of his titles at this time of year is a stunner.

Great article. <applause>
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

Yes it is a great article...

so now we have

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/13189582.stm

I say bring it on Djoko Bring it on Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 1479719350

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:14 pm

What does Clive Brunskill - erstwhile photographer of those magnificent Hola pictures - think he is doing???

He that brought us so much joy when he brought us this ... and now he's gone ahead and replicated it with this!!!

How very dare he???!!!!!?? boxing boxing boxing
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by rafandready Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:34 pm

Thanks for the articles Wooffs and Haddie. My Djokovic fan of a mother will be delighted to see that she has gluten intolerance in common with him laughing

I'm <shuddering> at that Nole picture. He's more hairy than Roger, noh? :run2:
rafandready
rafandready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

Noh ... no-one is more hairy than Roger, Rafan. Although a trip to the sugaring specialist (or whatever you call them) wouldn't go amiss in Nole's case. Yuk!!

I'm more mad at the fact that is nothing sacred?? Is Nole moving into every area of Rafa's life now? Even his shirtless shots???

You may have won 4 tournies on the trot, Nole. But you are not the No. 1 yet. Humility is a very nice trait to have.

I'm going off him ... :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:18 pm

Rafachat : If ... - Page 2 2732920192 Im coming with you

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm

Hello Rafateers! Hug

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:38 pm

Marcus! Hello! Hug

How goes it with you??
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:41 pm

Wooffs!!!! Hug

It goes good thanks. Mrs M has gone out with ickle, and I have a couple of hours all to myself.

How are you? Keeping the wheels of industry turning?

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

Marcus. I am always working hard to keep the wheels of industry turning and am about to :run2: to a 3pm meeting. Wink

Would you like to make your little announcement and have you got a better pseudonym than "ickle" Very Happy

I am still missing France ... Sad
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

Make sure you finish your meeting before the mighty United of Manchester commence their destruction of Schalke!!!

A little announcement?? Ohhhhhh that I iz now a daddy to lovely Charlotte Isabelle Genevieve Wooffs Juanita Martina??? kiss

Poor Wooffs... when is your next foreign jaunt?

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by denzilsmom Tue 26 Apr 2011, 7:21 pm

Marcus Hug Many many congratulations to you and Mrs M on the birth of baby Charlotte.....what a fabulous name thumbsup .......am so pleased all went well Very Happy

I do hope that Nole doesn't get over confident......sometimes it's best to let your tennis do the talking, and to keep your mouth shut...ask Roger
laughing

Good article about Rafa and his clay prowress. It's so true that we do expect him to go through this time of the year and win everything, and at some point it's going to come to an end. If he's going to lose a title, then let it be before the FO.....cos slams are what matter and what you are remembered for, but as always I'm just glad he stays reasonably healthy thumbsup

denzilsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 26 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

Good evening all lovely Rafateers!! Hug

Bonsoir Denzy :mwah: kiss :mwah: kiss

I am especially pleased that Wooffs has made it into baby Charlotte's list of illustrious names. I'm sure Mrs M was delighted ... Erm

Regarding Nole's comments, I guess we're just used to Rafa's humble nature and not bigging himself up. But inspite of what Nole has achieved to date, he's still got to go out and "do it", and Rafa won't be giving up all that he fought so hard to win back again very easily.

God willing he stays healthy.
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

Hello lovely Denz! Hug I am glad you like the name we chose.

We considered Mirka, but I don't think there are enough sweets and chocolate bars in production on planet earth to cater for two of them. Whistle

Wooffs, an excellent win for the United of Manchester this evening. It should have been 5-0 but for the chap in their goal. I think Sir Fergus should sign him up immediately, if not sooner.

With regard to Nole and his motormouth, he's getting far too big for his boots again. A change in form is always just around the corner, and he should be aware of this fact. Being a bad loser is a terrible character trait, but being a bad winner is even worse and far more unappealing in my book.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by AFCWomble42 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm

Good evening Rafateers and many congratulations to Marcus and to Wooffie on Man U's good result. I'm still here in Barcelona and went to Park Guell today - strange, but interesting. The weather is still a bit iffy, but has been dry most of the time so far this week at least.

The more I think about it, the more I think Novak (whose chest, as an aside, looks as though it's covered in fur ??) "challenging" Rafa on clay is good. It's the sort of thing that will motivate our boy no end. Remember Hamburg 2008 ? It was the launchpad for a fabulous couple of months. I'm fully with you, Wooffie in willing that Rafa stays healthy. I'd also like to add a small plea that he and Toni get the serve sorted out. I can live without USO brilliance on that score, but the current unreliability is giving me palpitations.

AFCWomble42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum