The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody here been to any games yet?

3 posters

Go down

Has anybody here been to any games yet? Empty Has anybody here been to any games yet?

Post by TheBigPhilbowski Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:53 pm

I know we're only four games into the season but I just have to know. Have you been to any games yet? I'm at Yankee Stadium for the first time tonight for a game against the Twins. Please share your experiences all season on this thread.

TheBigPhilbowski

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here been to any games yet? Empty Re: Has anybody here been to any games yet?

Post by calamity jane Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:18 am

Waaaay too early yet for me to attend a game. I can't concentrate on baseball until the hockey season has finished. And also I'm a bit of a wuss, so I have to guarantee the weather's going to be warm. I went to Fenway a couple of years ago for the Sox home opener and it was flippin' freezing, so now I tend to wait until June.

Hope you have a good time tonight, but I've only got one thing to say...

GO TWINS!!!!! Very Happy

calamity jane

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here been to any games yet? Empty Re: Has anybody here been to any games yet?

Post by TheBigPhilbowski Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:50 am

it is kind of chilly here too. I'm a Ranger fan too but they always choke at the end of the year. I'm sure the Bruins are beating them as we speak. Also you wouldn't be a Red Sox fan if you didn't want the Yankees to lose. But they are 8-0 at home in the new Stadium. I actually like the Twins. I'm going again on thursday. I always have great fun at the ballgame. I'm keeping a scorecard while replying to this.

TheBigPhilbowski

Back to top Go down

Post by calamity jane Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:17 am

I'm sure the Bruins are beating them as we speak
------------------------------
Well the Bruins cruised into a 3-0 lead, but the Rangers have pulled it back to 3-2 (both goals scored by Vinny Prospal). Just waiting for the third period to start.

8-0? Not a bad start. I wish I could say the same about the Red Sox

calamity jane

Back to top Go down

Post by calamity jane Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:54 am

And it's finished 5-3 to the Rangers Sad

calamity jane

Back to top Go down

Post by HHealer Fri 27 May 2011, 2:40 am

Sadly C.J, I wont be back in New England till October again so I will miss the whole summer and the baseball season that goes with it. Fingers crossed I will score Red Sox playoff tix for Oct!!!! Smile

HHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by calamity jane Fri 27 May 2011, 12:39 pm

I had a great time at Fenway last weekend watching the Sox beat the Cubs.

Now gearing myself up for the hockey tonight.

calamity jane

Back to top Go down

Post by HHealer Fri 27 May 2011, 3:21 pm

calamity jane wrote:I had a great time at Fenway last weekend watching the Sox beat the Cubs.

Wake spun another gem, 4 hits in 6.2 inns 1 ERA, I will really miss him when he goes! Sad

I bet the 2 hour 44 min game was welcome on a chilly night! Smile

HHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down