The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games?

3 posters

Go down

are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games? Empty are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games?

Post by JamesLincs Thu 07 Jun 2012, 5:49 pm

4-5-1 v france (carroll, downing and milner starting)
4-4-2 v sweden (dropping carroll, downing and milner for chamberlain, defoe and welbeck)
4-4-1-1 v ukraine (dropping defoe, welbeck and chamberlain for rooney, and 2 of milner, downing and walcott)

what does everyone think will happen?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games? Empty Re: are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games?

Post by Duty281 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

I think it'll be 4-4-1-1 for the French game - Young behind Welbeck with Downing and Milner on the wings. Thereafter, it'll be 4-4-2 for every game with Young on the left, Milner on the right and Carroll and Welbeck up front. When Ukraine rolls around, Carroll will be dropped for Rooney.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games? Empty Re: are we going to see 3 different formations for the 3 games?

Post by spencerclarke Thu 07 Jun 2012, 9:19 pm

I'd pretty much echo Duty281 there

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down