The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage News on Randy Orton

+3
bretmeharty
Samo
DonIffy
7 posters

Go down

Backstage News on Randy Orton   Empty Backstage News on Randy Orton

Post by DonIffy Thu 31 May 2012, 8:28 pm

I've been following this site: pervyrasslincaps.tumblr.com and the blogger knows a few people on the inside at the WWE. Her sources seem pretty accurate. The site speaks on many things, mainly WWE. Randy Orton’s personal life reads like a car wreck in slow motion! Hard to look away. If you decide to take a peek, let me know what you think!
The blogger has printed emails from Randy at first calling her bluff, then threatening legal action and most recently an email saying he couldn't care less what she says. The blogger also printed an email from his mistress threatening her. Juicy stuff and good times about our naughty boy Randy.

The whole fiasco was to be kept quiet but after Randy’s girlfriend had his son they didn't try to hide it from his co-workers. Dude has no shame, on the site I referenced earlier the girl who blogs has proof, which she's presented; emails/tweets from Randy and his "mistress" etc. (some proof she won't give, like personal photos). The baby was born in March. He brings the girl backstage to WWE shows though not at the same time as Sam of course. She even posted the kids name. Yeah he's still married, 'cept now there's also: Gary. NOT her real name of course but that's the name the blogger uses because he saved her name in his cell phone under "Gary". So if Sam saw it she would think it's a guy. Sam knows all about her now, she's not leaving Randy. In fact she's started a make-up line with his money. No divorcing. Business as usual.
Here's a bit of what the blogger posted regarding questions she received from people. I cut out a bit since there's a lot of swearing. Doesn't bother me but I don't want to offend anyone who would rather not read that. Here goes:
**********FAQ
Does Randy Orton have an illegitimate baby?
Yes, he does, and his name is Robin Kristopher. Cute baby, looks just like him, stupid parents, but he’s rich, so don’t feel too bad.

Who is “Gary”?
“Gary” is Randy Orton’s mistress/baby mama, who he had an affair with while she was a teenager. Her name isn’t actually Gary, obviously, but that was the name he saved her in his phone under his contact information. No, I won’t give out her real name, though it will probably come out soon enough.

What does “Gary” look like?
In CM Punk’s words, she is a younger “Kobe’s wife/Kim K hybrid.” AJ-sized, dark hair, tan, “Spanish-looking,” big eyes.

Does his wife know?
They have a tight pre-nup, so if she leaves, she gets basically nothing. And the only reason her “business” is up is because her husband is funding it, so no, this makeup sh** is not really a step towards “independence,” contrary to what his fans think. And she still “loves” him, which is an even more stupid reason, in my opinion.

Does WWE know?
Yes, they do, and the wrestlers are all very happy for him. John Cena is the Godfather, and Natalya is the Godmother. The worker bees are laughing/wtf-ing at it, though.

Has Randy Orton been punished for it yet?
Other than a very minor pay docking (which still allowed him to get his Wrestlemania bonus check), nothing of actual consequence has happened. Vince isn’t happy, but since he can’t do anything now, he’s doing his best to cover it up since WWE is in a mess enough already, with or without illegitimate baby scandals.

What was up with Randy Orton’s “back injury” in early 2012?
It was a work, obviously. He had originally wanted to take time off until his son’s birth (the baby came in late March), which was the reason for the six-month write-off. Then eventually he was persuaded to come back in time for the Royal Rumble. He also took a vacation to Jamaica/the Bahamas/whatever in between, because that is what people with “back injuries” do. How you go from a six-month back injury (which was deliberately not filmed on camera) to a vacation on the beach, to coming back in time for a PPV with not a scratch on you, and convincing everyone that something weird was not up, is beyond me.
His concussion break was legitimate, though.

Does Randy Orton do drugs?
Yes, he does. He loooovvvees weed (the real sh**), but he pays his fines ahead of time, and he is considered a draw, so he can get away with it.

Does Randy Orton know about your “dirtsheet”?
Yes, he does, and he sent me a few whiny messages b***ing about it.
He also gave my blog a shout-out.
He no longer cares about my blog, as he has his baby mama and son now and is very happy. I’ve been told that his friend stalks my blog for anything I post in regards to his personal life, so if you are so inclined, you can go interrogate him there, though he will probably feign ignorance and/or call you names because calling people names solves everything.

Did John Cena have an affair with Mickie James?
No, he did not. That was Randy Orton, and the reason “the dirtsheets” gave the misinformation is likely because Dave Meltzer is friends with Orton (and the Rock).

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Randy Orton   Empty Re: Backstage News on Randy Orton

Post by Samo Thu 31 May 2012, 8:37 pm

Sounds like Melina...

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 31 May 2012, 8:42 pm

I've got to say, that is interesting stuff. I think wwe will want to do away with him to be honest, they have just suspended him then after that I think they will find any little reason to fire him. Damage limitation.

Gone in 6 months

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Thu 31 May 2012, 9:19 pm

Interesting stuff,really interesting,thanks for posting. I wonder how much longer Randy can rely on being friends with the right people?

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 31 May 2012, 10:35 pm

It'll certainly have put him in Vince's bad books being that Linda is in the midst of another senate run and the last thing he would have wanted is one of his poster boys reinforcing some of the criticisms Linda's opponents will throw at her.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 31 May 2012, 10:48 pm

Hero wrote:It'll certainly have put him in Vince's bad books being that Linda is in the midst of another senate run and the last thing he would have wanted is one of his poster boys reinforcing some of the criticisms Linda's opponents will throw at her.

I don't think he is even viewed like that anymore, take the last couple of months and even with Kane at wrestlemania, he has been an insignificant part of wwe and its shows in about that time. It looks like and I hope wwe may have lost patience with him now. Considering what he's done in the past and gotten away with, it has to catch up with him sometime or other. You know what they say about karma.

Anyone else would of been kicked out way before they had gotten the chance to earn upto a million let alone what he has made.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 01 Jun 2012, 7:43 am

I'm sure there is some truth in it, but certain parts seem fabricated to me. The bit about John Cena and Natalya being Godparents for example - how do you get an illegitimate child christened?

It does explain Orton's rather rapid drop down the card - and also why someone who was deemed 'untouchable' was suspended for a wellness violation.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:18 pm

The Godparents part seems a bit lame but the rest is kinda believable. Randy is just a bad boy and I think he will always have that edge to him. It would also explain why he hasn't being doing anything interesting WWE-wise for a while.

I wonder what the wellness violation actually is for?

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down