The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Makes Our Opinion?

3 posters

Go down

What Makes Our Opinion? Empty What Makes Our Opinion?

Post by anotherworldofpain Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

So hello again to you my fellow posters from the smartest posting forum about the rugby!

Now is coming the start international season about the northern teams on tour and so many combinators to discuss about and make the disagreement with each other posters and also the coaches and selectioners for the country!

But my mind today is about the bigger issue on what makes our opinion?

Today the coach have the best technological available and watch the heat maps, graphs, statistical and GPS on the players and can calculating the formula for each position in their game plan and put in the numbers and then ranking the players. Is one approach. And also balance with intuitions about how player is going for a club but the wrong game plan or position and also some kind of loyalty and knowing if players can "stepping up" to the biggest level.

Yes, a lot of information and knowledge and experience on the coaches.

But what about on the forums? what about how we making up our minds when we make the long forum argument and getting mad and some boxing and vomit and Yikes about other poster opinion. Where comes from these powerful opinions?

Is it a few moments of magic that make you noticing a new player and then make the hope or imagine in the international game he do the same? are you a statistical bobbin and trawling the internet to find out who is make more tackles and tries? Do you watching TV program and reading the internet and borrow the opinion from commentator you have respect? or do you just like certain style the player in your favourite club and think he is big and strong and make scary the opponent?

Executive Summary: What are your secret methods for pick your own combinators? Please sharing with me and the others?

P.S. God Save The Queen! (We all saying this, but she had to carrying her own umbrella yesterday and is some rude for so many "prince" there to help. For me is weird and not chivalty at all.)

Last edited by anotherworldofpain on Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

What Makes Our Opinion? Empty Re: What Makes Our Opinion?

Post by Biltong Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:45 pm

I think opinionated bias is where one should start, very few can be truly unbiased when it comes to selections or opinions.

It stems from your own experiences as you grow up and often the influence of your father especially if he is a staunch rugby fan.

Secretly we all want our teams to play beautiful attractive rugby, but common sense and idealism doesn't necessarily agree.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Tue 05 Jun 2012, 2:04 am

The differences in bias is that my bias is good where as your bias is bad laughing
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down