The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final...

+19
Biltong
yappysnap
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
doctornickolas
Lord Sprey
Standulstermen
Scoped
sugarNspikes
mckay1402
TycroesOsprey
wales606
Shifty
BigTrevsbigmac
welshy6
Looseheaded
Pal Joey
Coleman
bedfordwelsh
maestegmafia
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final... - Page 4 Empty Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final...

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 15:40

First topic message reminder :

Game over...!

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sun 17 Jun - 18:11; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final... - Page 4 Empty Re: Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final...

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:23

and his pauses at scrum are ridiculous

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final... - Page 4 Empty Re: Wales U20s vs NZ U20s Junior Rugby World Cup Semi Final...

Post by Scoped Sun 17 Jun - 17:23

Standulstermen wrote:
Scoped wrote:This is some of the most disgusting refereeing I've ever seen. He was fine for the fist half but after giving NZ a full arm penalty for an early engagement and then Wales only a free kick a minute later is just diabolical not to mention the breakdown has turned into a farce.

Is that genuine? Can't believe that.

You mean the inconsistency or my opinion?
Also most recent penalty for playing ball on the ground despite the fact that he just picked it up to drive, perfectly legitimate.

Scoped

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 17 Jun - 17:24

Ref should be cited for that urine poor decision. Refusing to use the TMO is ludicrous.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:24

Take nothing away from the Baby Blacks, but do us a favour and take that blydi ref off to soccerland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sprey Sun 17 Jun - 17:24

This is becoming laughable now, suppose you cant have little wales beating the mighty All Blacks

Lord Sprey

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sun 17 Jun - 17:24

Can we stop blaming the ref (again)! Rolling Eyes

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:25

also this is not just this game but does the law about releasing the player before jackaling still count because it is not bloody reffed.

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:25

we're not blaming the ref sugar, we're actually questioning his decisions which even the commentary team are baffled by. There is a difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 17 Jun - 17:26

The Baby Blacks have been better, but the ref has ruined the spectacle. Completely ruined any chance of a competition in this semi final.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Sun 17 Jun - 17:26

Ref having a nightmare at the set piece - funnily enough where Wales had a massive advantage. Fed up of poor refs from the SH.

Just getting reffed out of this. IRB want NZ in the final again.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Sun 17 Jun - 17:26

rhonddasmackhead wrote:NZ are a joke.

They trawl the south seas like a giant fishing net raping islands of their resources.

Some people should learn to not mix booze and posting. Sayonara.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 17:26

Its all turning into a mess this half... Players are doing very well to remain composed and not react to these bizarre decisions.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sun 17 Jun - 17:26

It's lovely to watch the AB's starting young at and this level playing the ball on the deck while off their feet, Mccaw seems to have lent them his cload of invisability too

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:27

what surely that should go to tmo????

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Sun 17 Jun - 17:27

fix!
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:27

RDS - agree with you the BB's have been very good, taken all their chances well (think they've just scored another too) but that doesn't take from the fact that inconsistencies in the refereeing has made this game very difficult to compete in. Refusing to award a legitimate try is just the icing on a very horrible cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 17 Jun - 17:27

steam

This game is horrible to watch, NZ can do no wrong apparently.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

sugarNspikes wrote:Can we stop blaming the ref (again)! Rolling Eyes

No one is disputing New Zealand are a better team today, but jesus the referee is giving Wales no chance at all. It's hard enough to play them anyway but when the ref won't allow you to compete and play, or use any advantages you have, there is not much point in trying.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

Im sorry but this ref is only officiating one side at the moment. I think the welsh mgmt would be in the rights to make a complaint about this ref and I dont ever say that.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

wales606 wrote:The Baby Blacks have been better, but the ref has ruined the spectacle. Completely ruined any chance of a competition in this semi final.

No doubt, this AB team is superb and they deserve their win but the game fell apart this half and that was not due to either teams performance and purely by the way the game has not been consistently adjudicated.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

welshy6 wrote:what surely that should go to tmo????

The ref doesnt believe in TMOs
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

rugbydreamer wrote:we're not blaming the ref sugar, we're actually questioning his decisions which even the commentary team are baffled by. There is a difference.
I think if you read back there are plenty who are. It just ends up looking like poor losers to be honest. I know all fans complain a bit, but let's just say some do it a lot more than others.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sprey Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

Thort there were hands underneath that ball then

Ref reluctant to go to the TMO for some reason

Lord Sprey

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

oh FFS that was held up you could see in the replay?????

just a note AB are the better side but the ref is shoite

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 17 Jun - 17:28

ref is having a nightmare but just a bit of balance the last scrum on the NZ line the JABs had the nudge & the number 8 made a great break off the advantage.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:29

no sugar I don't, we're annoyed at the refereeing but I can't see anywhere where we state we've been better then the BB's? You're just reading what you want to I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sprey Sun 17 Jun - 17:30

Morgan off, WHY???

Lord Sprey

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 17:31

rugbydreamer wrote:no sugar I don't, we're annoyed at the refereeing but I can't see anywhere where we state we've been better then the BB's? You're just reading what you want to I'm afraid.

Please dont feed the Trolls RD...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:31

rugbydreamer wrote:RDS - agree with you the BB's have been very good, taken all their chances well (think they've just scored another too) but that doesn't take from the fact that inconsistencies in the refereeing has made this game very difficult to compete in. Refusing to award a legitimate try is just the icing on a very horrible cake.

Frustrating to say the least. I'm not a fan of ref bashing, makes us look sore losers etc... but this one... geeesss

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 17 Jun - 17:31

Wales get a clean lineout, but cant play it because the ref hasn't set his watch.

They redo the lineout and Wales lose it.

Abysmal
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Sun 17 Jun - 17:31

Actually I don't believe ABs are better. Every time Wales get a head of steam up the ref gives something unseen against them and they lose field position.

Sugarnspikes

It's easy to say that old chestnut isn't it. Makes you feel clever to do that old belittle the welsh thing eh? Wales are equal to this Baby blacks team and the ref is making the difference.
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:32

what why is morgan off, 24 points behind we need to attack not kick, and davies can tackle!!!!

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:32

I know Maes, I know. Just baffles me how people just read what they want to, makes them look a bit daft I guess OK

Bah another lost lineout. Does anyone else find it rather depressing that we are making the same mistakes as the senior side? Poor kicking and lineouts costing us again. most annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:32

sugarNspikes wrote:
rugbydreamer wrote:we're not blaming the ref sugar, we're actually questioning his decisions which even the commentary team are baffled by. There is a difference.
I think if you read back there are plenty who are. It just ends up looking like poor losers to be honest. I know all fans complain a bit, but let's just say some do it a lot more than others.

So as an English fan Cyril, would you be happy if that happened to your team? The truck and trailer decision is a dreadful call. Instead of trying to bait people, try offering a worthwhile opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sun 17 Jun - 17:32

rugbydreamer wrote:no sugar I don't, we're annoyed at the refereeing but I can't see anywhere where we state we've been better then the BB's? You're just reading what you want to I'm afraid.
I never said anything about Wales being better. It's clear that isn't the case. Maybe if there hadn't been so much complaining by some on here recently it would hold more water. But, it's after every, single game now.

Last edited by sugarNspikes on Sun 17 Jun - 17:33; edited 1 time in total

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 17:32

Sick of the Kiwis naming every single player as coming from the Valleys whether they are from Breeecon or Carmarthenshire...

Oh for the days of Bill McClaren

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:33

Don't think this poster knows how to Rev.

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:33

mckay1402 wrote:Actually I don't believe ABs are better. Every time Wales get a head of steam up the ref gives something unseen against them and they lose field position.

Sugarnspikes

It's easy to say that old chestnut isn't it. Makes you feel clever to do that old belittle the welsh thing eh? Wales are equal to this Baby blacks team and the ref is making the difference.

McKay its nice to see england doing so wel.... oh wait yeh, 25-5 to ireland, for 5th place? wales will be at least 4th

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 17:33

Risca Rev wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

So as an English fan Cyril, would you be happy if that happened to your team? The truck and trailer decision is a dreadful call. Instead of trying to bait people, try offering a worthwhile opinion.

Here here...! Well said

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Sun 17 Jun - 17:34

sugarNspikes wrote:
I never said anything about that Wales being better. It's clear that isn't the case. Maybe if there hadn't been so much complaining by some on here recently it would hold more water. But, it's after every, single game now.

It's a rugby forum. people are going to disagree with the ref.
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:34

Sugar - maybe that's because refereeing standards, everywhere, are pretty poor? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 17 Jun - 17:34

mckay1402 wrote:Actually I don't believe ABs are better. Every time Wales get a head of steam up the ref gives something unseen against them and they lose field position.

Sugarnspikes

I disagree the better side are winning. the ref is not good & it is very frustrating if you are losing end of.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:35

welshy6 wrote:

Sugarnspikes

McKay its nice to see england doing so wel.... oh wait yeh, 25-5 to ireland, for 5th place? wales will be at least 4th

think that was a bit uncalled for Welshy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:35

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:

Sugarnspikes

I disagree the better side are winning. the ref is not good & it is very frustrating if you are losing end of.

This.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 17 Jun - 17:35

rugbydreamer wrote:I know Maes, I know. Just baffles me how people just read what they want to, makes them look a bit daft I guess OK

Well do something about it... It is his constant Modus Operandi and you have house rules against Trolling.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Sun 17 Jun - 17:35

rugbydreamer wrote:Sugar - maybe that's because refereeing standards, everywhere, are pretty poor? Just a thought.
I wouldn't disagree that there is sometimes some poor refereeing, but to say that it makes more than a 20-point swing is a bit rich.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 17 Jun - 17:36

The ref is now giving a shed load of penalties to Wales to even up the stats so no one can accuse him of bias at the end of the game.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun - 17:36

sugarNspikes wrote:
I never said anything about Wales being better. It's clear that isn't the case. Maybe if there hadn't been so much complaining by some on here recently it would hold more water. But, it's after every, single game now.

So you just come on here to check if we're still bitchin'?

Don't have to, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy6 Sun 17 Jun - 17:36

sorry RD, just getting frustrated and i know i shouldnt bite, but i was also being factual.

so i shall put a more positive slant on that

wales will be at least 4th, which is much better than last year!

welshy6

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 17 Jun - 17:36

Playing the ball off your feet is ok, as long as you are playing in black apparently.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next