The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
NickisBHAFC
Adam D
VDT
Stonee21
Liam
MtotheC
GSC
Crimey
Sunnydapasingh1984
14 posters

Go down

Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania Empty Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 8:36 pm

I can see this happening at Wrestlemania and finally The streak being broken.

However it would need to be booked correctly and can see Rybak being the face leading into the match and Undertaker as the Heel.

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania Empty Re: Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania

Post by Crimey Wed 20 Jun 2012, 8:40 pm

I can't see it at all.

The match would be awful, Ryback is no where near ready to carry the Undertaker through a match which he would have to do. I can't see them ending the streak, and if it was ended I think there would be outrage if it was ended by Skip Sheffield!

Undertaker is at the stage in his career where he will never be heel again, he's too popular due to his legendary status.

I think people are seriously overreacting to Ryback, it's the same stuff Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan were doing last year and many others have done over years. McMahon will get bored of him and he will fade into the background. I swear I'm going crazy when people act as if Ryback is awesome.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania Empty Re: Ryback VS The Undertaker....Wrestlemania

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012, 8:58 pm

Ryback vs Goldberg at WM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Sedan_Plowshare_Crater.jpg
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:18 pm

I really don't see it either I'm afraid, for ryback to given a streak match at mania and win would have to be one of the biggest pushes in the history of the business in the shortest amount of time and as crimey said...for skip Sheffield??? I don't think so.

Taker will face cena at next years wrestlemania IMO

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:42 pm

I agree with the points about Ryan and Jackson. Especially Mason, who when first came on the scene was doing similar thing's we are seeing with Ryback. What I would say is I do like Ryback's look, its a little bit different, in that I mean his wrestling gear.

What he has got to do now is move on from the two jobbers match and the same finish every week. Ok he did a couple of times and got the message across of his power but it should be put to bed now and he should be moved up to the mid card scene.

As for a match with Taker at Mania, come on. How can Taker go from the most brutal HIAC match with another great in Triple H, to Ryback who would end the streak?. The streak, if ended which I think it shouldn't as Taker is past it and should now retire on that final match, should be ended by either CM Punk or someone like Lesnar or The Rock, it has to be someone who it would firmly establish them either as the top dog of the industry or cement their place in history.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:45 pm

The streak is stale now, they should have given it to Orton or Michaels when they had the chance, there is no young wrestler in WWE right now who you could actually believe would beat him after some of the names he has beaten and there is no one who isn't already over who could carry Taker through a match.

There is no point giving it to someone already at the top table as they simply don't need it, the best candidates would be Rhodes, Ziggler and Wade and all have their flaws. Wade is not good enough in ring to be able to put on a good match with him and Rhodes and Ziggler are just too small to really believe that they can do what likes of HHH, Orton, Kane etc. failed to do.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:48 pm

I agree stonee Orton or certainly Michaels in the last match should have taken it for sure.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:49 pm

Cenas the only one on the roster I could realistically see ending the streak. He'll probably end up facing him this WM in an I Quit match anyway
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:14 pm

I can see the WWE keeping Ryback and Brodus Clay undeated and they facing each other wrestlemania! Maybe both winning the US and IC title and the both will be yto unite the title!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

I could see Shemus VS undertaker VS ryback

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

didnt Brodus Clay lose to Big SHow the other week?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:49 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing Undertaker vs Ryback in a squash match. With Undertaker doing a pointless 1 minute promo before getting interdupted and then squashed by Ryback

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 21 Jun 2012, 3:01 am

The Clay v Show match never started if im correct? He just battered him and Kofi Truth around before it was called. Can't see this happening. Like the idea of Clay v Ryback to unite titles, but they are both a bit big. Wouldn't mind throwing Sandow into the mix on that, is he still undefeated? Ryback, Clay, Tensai and even Sandow need to stop with the little matches and get involved in something or they'll be thrown on creative's bored pile.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Thu 21 Jun 2012, 9:30 am

I'd like to think I am Hornswaggle....

I try to hide for the majority of the working day & just pop up out of nowhere when people arent expecting me...

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:28 am

Oakdene wrote:I'd like to think I am Hornswaggle....

I try to hide for the majority of the working day & just pop up out of nowhere when people arent expecting me...
laughing Wrong thread! Doh

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:29 am

Really can't see this happening. The Streak is pretty much seen as being the biggest match at Wrestlemania now and I can't see WWE putting anyone in there with the Undertaker that isn't a massive name.

It'll be Taker - Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 29 and Taker - John Cena at Wrestlemania 30 in my opinion.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 22 Jun 2012, 4:15 pm

Well, if there is no-one on WWE's roster who could pull it off convincingly, how about they hire in Sting for a one-off appearance at WM?

Not that I know anything about this business, I'm just parrotting the hopes and dreams of many YouTube posters.

Recently watched the Stinger's 2007 coffin match with Abyss, which looked pretty brutal. Okay it was 5 years ago, but I reckon he could give the Undertaker a good send-off. Would this be a good place to start a petition to WWE / TNA to make it happen? Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down