The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

+15
Beer
Kay Fabe
Crimey
Ent
Brilliant_yep
talkingpoint
theundisputedY2D2
NickisBHAFC
Samo
Hero
The_Enigma
Mr H
GSC
VDT
MIG
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania? Empty Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:51 pm

I have hear it said it could be Brock Lesner - Would they risk and aged Undertaker who hasn't wrestled for a year, against a botch machine like Lesner that is likely to just hurt the guy??

HHH - Also hasn't fought in a year - Would Undertaker v HHH be worthwhile? How do you build it up, what's the point?

Is there anyone who you think it should be? Anyone deserving to be there? Would you put an up-coming star there at Wresltemania to challenge Taker?

Personally, I just can't see it being Brock!!!

Throw Kane in, Undertaker's last match and let the guy retire!!!

Back to top Go down

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania? Empty Re: Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

Post by MIG Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:58 pm

Undertaker v Kane would be a borefest as would Undertaker v HHH. Been there done that. Undertaker v Brock would certainly be an interesting one, but I would be a little worried about Undertaker health/age wise against an angry Brock.
CM Punk is a real possibilty (haven't seen Raw yet so don't know where his story is going following the Rumble).
As for that I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler or Barrett go against him. Although I highly doubt anyone would believe either would take the streak.
I don't really fancy Orton doing it either.

In summary, if its Rock v Cena for the title at Mania then I would choose Punk to go up against Taker. Although not sure where that leaves Lesnar. Hopefully not against HHH. Again.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania? Empty Re: Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

Post by VDT Tue 29 Jan 2013, 1:08 pm

Its has to be C M Punk! With Cena v Rock and Brock v HHH, I can't think of anyone else at a bigger enough level to face Taker!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 1:13 pm

I'd rather they feed somebody on the up to Taker then give him a final marquee match at WM 30.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 29 Jan 2013, 1:48 pm

I think the big marquee match at Wrestlemania 30 will feature Steve Austin, which would likely go on last. If Taker retires at Mania his match would likely go on last. Therefore i don't think he'll retire at Mania 30, but the Austin thing is only an opinion so i could be wrong.

Truth is, Taker is running out of opponents. He'll never face an 'up and comer'. He'll only ever face the big guns. CM Punk, Cena and Lesnar are the only 3 guys left who'd likely ever face Taker. I dont buy into the argument that Ziggler, Bryan or Sheamus would be legitimate opponents for him.

I'd predict -

Mania 29 - vs Punk
Mania 30 - vs Lesnar
Mania 31 - vs Cena

However i'd be all over Taker v HBK III with HBK finally ending the streak!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 1:50 pm

I thought Taker vs HHH vs HBK might be an option but no.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 29 Jan 2013, 1:50 pm

I'd like to see Cena have a go at ending the streak, I really recall a time where their paths have crossed, and i think they could work a could match together.

Only problem is I can't see management wanting Cena to loose to wrestlemania matches in a row, or not let him get his win over Rocky from last year. I'd personally be happy to see either Cena Vs Undertaker or Cena Vs Rocky Vs Punk.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 29 Jan 2013, 2:05 pm

This is what I was thinking as the show, the issue is that name wise unless they bung a few together Teddy Long style there's 2 matches too many on the card. Yes it's got a diva match near the top of the bill but that's just how they normally do it to let people have loo breaks etc:

Barrett v Swagger – Pre Show (Intercontinental Title)

1. ADR w Ricardo v Ziggler w Big E (WHC Title)
2. Kane v Daniel Bryan
3. Cesaro v Jericho (US Title)
4. Rhodes Scholars v Miz & Kofi (Tag Title)
5. Big Show v Ryback
6. Shield v Orton/Sheamus/Christian
7. HHH v Lesnar
8. Kaitlyn v AJ (Diva Title)
9. Punk v Taker (Streak)
10. Rock v Cena (WWE Title)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 29 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm

Am I the only one that doesnt want to see Undertaker at Mania again?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:06 pm

Hero wrote:This is what I was thinking as the show, the issue is that name wise unless they bung a few together Teddy Long style there's 2 matches too many on the card. Yes it's got a diva match near the top of the bill but that's just how they normally do it to let people have loo breaks etc:

Barrett v Swagger – Pre Show (Intercontinental Title)

1. ADR w Ricardo v Ziggler w Big E (WHC Title)
2. Kane v Daniel Bryan
3. Cesaro v Jericho (US Title)
4. Rhodes Scholars v Miz & Kofi (Tag Title)
5. Big Show v Ryback
6. Shield v Orton/Sheamus/Christian
7. HHH v Lesnar
8. Kaitlyn v AJ (Diva Title)
9. Punk v Taker (Streak)
10. Rock v Cena (WWE Title)

I would pay £14:95 for that card

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:22 pm

Ill make it up for you, send a cheque in the post.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

Shirley it must be CM Punk he faces at Wrestlemania? Brock Lesnar would be a top notch opponent too but Triple H obviously feels that his new haircut versus Lesnar is a massive draw that will have people forking out for Wrestlemania 29 in their droves.

Punk deserves a marquee match on the grand stage this year and seeing as it's likely that he won't be involved with the Rock & John Cena, then the opportunity to end the Streak is the next best thing - arguably it's the better thing.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:59 pm

I'd agree on that, my main concern would be though in regards to a Punk v Taker match is the backstage politicking behind it and if their relationship has improved. Obviously last time they were involved in a feud Taker was unhappy with Punk's look and he carried himself as a champion, it resulted in a rather brutal squash match at the time, a repeat performance wouldn't do Punk any favours at this point in his career.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:05 pm

If Taker is on the card then I'm not ordering Mania as simple as that.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:06 pm

Why if you mind me asking?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:11 pm

I've moved on from Taker. I hate seeing him paraded out once a year like some freakshow. An aging relic of a by gone era. I'd prefer they retired him after last years show and left it at that. Sure, the last 4 matchs have been pretty good, but he was up against top drawer competition. Can you really see one of the younger guys get a Wrestlemania worthy match out of him?

Its time to let it go.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:11 pm

Hero wrote:I'd agree on that, my main concern would be though in regards to a Punk v Taker match is the backstage politicking behind it and if their relationship has improved. Obviously last time they were involved in a feud Taker was unhappy with Punk's look and he carried himself as a champion, it resulted in a rather brutal squash match at the time, a repeat performance wouldn't do Punk any favours at this point in his career.

I hope any beef they did have is long buried. Surely that wouldn't allow a similar sort of squash, what with Link's stock being so high.
I think I'd rather Taker have us believe he's done with Wrestlemania, only to come back to destroy Cena next year once Rock has gone and the hysteria has died down.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

The only thing I've heard since then regarding Punk and Taker's relationship is from the Best in the World DVD where Michael Hayes says that Punk ended up gaining the Undertaker's respect during their feud (which happened shortly after the whole dress code debacle if I'm not mistaken?) which Taker himself thought would never happen.

Take it with a pinch of salt though seeing as it was Hayes who said it.

Anyway, regardless of their relationship I think they would both set aside their personal feelings to put on the best match possible. You know that if/when Rock-Cena II happens that Punk will be hell bent on upstaging them and Taker is always determined to put on a show at Wrestlemania - so I don't think there'll be any squash-like shenanigans if the two face off at Mania.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:09 pm

talkingpoint wrote:If Taker is on the card then I'm not ordering Mania as simple as that.

Erm

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
talkingpoint wrote:If Taker is on the card then I'm not ordering Mania as simple as that.

Erm

You know if united are in the pl I'm not watching, if the pats are I the Nfl screw that and god knows if money may weather fights what ill think of boxing.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:30 am

Hero wrote:Why if you mind me asking?

Because I don't like Taker and I don't like the Streak. People complained about Cena winning the Rumble being too predictable but the Streak match is the most predictable match in wrestling. The Streak isn't relevant to anything anymore, unless the WWE would be genuinely prepared to end it. Taker isn't even a part-time wrestler; he's practically retired. Taker is an injured, beat up old man nowadays, the Streak isn't even believable. There's no way they'd put Taker in there with someone like the Shield, Ryback or Lesnar! Taker needs protection, which is why he's worked with HBK/HHH for the last four years. If the Streak was really so unbreakable then make Taker face someone hungry, someone half his age and twice as strong. The Streak isn't a marquee match anymore, it's a novelty match, a circus performance. Taker got to 20-0, he's got the dvd treatment, no-one will equal or exceed his achievement so just let it be.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:01 am

The streaks been a marquee match for a few years now. And Takers been able to go 1 match a year fine.

As for the streak, even with all that, when HHH did the Tombstone and when he took a SCM then a pedigree it suspended belief.

GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:13 am

Yeah if Undertaker is at Mania I won't be ordering either. He can't go anymore. It would be different if his one match a year was so good it got match of the year.....oh wait......

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:14 am

Whilst I agree that it could have quite easily have become a novelty act the way WWE have gone about it in the past few years with his opponents they've retained the marquee feel. GSC has it spot on as well that in each of the matches even though you have it nailed on for the streak to reamin they somehow still in the course of the match make you doubt it, make you suspend the disbelief once more and I think it's WWE at it's best that in the face of the obvious they still make you believe. As long as the matches for Undertaker still manage to do that for me then I'm happy for Taker to have the Streak match each year.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:54 am

Who is there left for Taker to work with who will get the kind of performance out of him that HBK & HHH did? Lesnar is a botch machine, the Shield are not established enough yet, Ryback is too much of a risk as well. Orton? Possibly but what would the angle be? Kane, yeah but their rivalry is old and stale. Jericho? Maybe but I don't think it would have the marquee feel the WWE are looking for and it would be very unbelievable that Jericho could take the Streak due to his recent PPV record. Punk? Why? He's currently in a programme with the Rock over the WWE title, a much bigger angle. Because Taker only works Mania now he's not around enough for anyone fresh to develop a feud with. Where do you take the Streak since most of Taker's generation are gone.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:05 am

Punk will need direction and impetus once he loses the rematch to Rock, and past the WWE Title the next biggest thing at Mania (and IMO even bigger due to being Mania) is Taker's streak.
There's already history there, Punk too has shown several times that he brings the best out of guys and can carry/direct matches for people.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:10 am

As much as I see it being a borefest, why not have this year against Kane and let Undertaker retire?

It does seem pointless dragging him out once a year and it seems sensible to end his career against his "brother"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:28 am

One idea I had perhaps not for this Mania as it may be too close would be do introduce the Wyatt Family stable from NXT, have his followers target Team Hell No in a supposed quest for the tag belts but it actually be used to lure Taker out with the original Ted Dibiase funding them to tie it all back to how Taker originally joined and that Bray Wyatt's dad is IRS, Dibiase's long time tag partner and who did feud at one point with Taker.
Wyatt's stable have the physical presence to go toe to toe with the Brothers, Luke Harper is 6ft 6, Erick Rowan is 6ft 8 and they could use the angle to get over as the new more believable 'monster' heels.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

Because it's a huge match and has been a staple of Wrestlemania for 20 years, they'll keep it going for as long as Mark Callaway can still wrestle and still wants to do it and with the long breaks that could be for a few more years yet. I think that the Streak match is really good for WWE, Undertaker is somebody who gives everything a big feel, he's transcended onto a different level of legend, but it's not like Hogan or Flair because Undertaker can still go, I don't know why people are calling him a carcass and a beaten up old man because for since Wrestlemania 23 his matches have often been the best on the card and the rests mean he's not going to be broken down.

As well as that, it makes Wrestlemania even bigger because it shows how important it is. Undertaker has to wrestle at Wrestlemania, he comes out every year to wrestle at Wrestlemania which shows that it's the biggest night in wrestling.

At WM you want the biggest names fighting the biggest names and Undertaker is not only a big name, he's still a good wrestler despite his injury issues.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:41 am

For me the only man it can be is Randy Orton, his fall from grace has been spectacular, he's still one of the three top guys on the regular roster with Cena and Punk, its about time he gets relevent again and the only way to do that is have him turn heel on Taker, have Taker return and say he's beat them all and beat the best twice, this is when Orton can say you've not beat me twice, bang RKO then just have Orton turn full on heel, yes he'll lose the match at Mania but the change in character can then set him up to get back on track

Orton is good enough and big enough and safe enough for Taker, add to the fact he needs it more than any other viable option and for me it becomes a no-brainer

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:42 am

Once again I fully agree, that Orton vs. Taker is the most logical option.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:49 am

If it ends up -
Rock v Cena
Brock v HHH
Taker v Orton

Whats left for Punk? Make the WWE title match a triple threat?
Surely its too late for Austin to get involved?

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:59 am

I’ve got mixed opinions on the streak match. I can see where a lot of the negativity towards it comes from but as far as storytelling goes the Hell in a Cell match last year was from the very top drawer. The match had everything, it was emotional, brutal and compelling and for me the three men involved gave the roster a masterclass. This is why i’d be concerned for CM Punk or whoever ends up facing Taker. The bar is so high that i don’t know if even the brilliant CM Punk can replicate anywhere near the level of performance we saw last year.

For me, Taker needs to change the gimmick to silence the doubters.

I’d have Taker do his usual schtik in a promo on Raw but is interrupted by Brock Lesnar. After a brief staredown Lesnar hits the F-5 followed by the kimura lock and The Undertaker is beaten up bad. A couple of weeks later we have Heyman and Lesnar talking in ring until a video package airs on the Titantron similar to Judgement Day 2000 and out comes The American Badass!

If The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar at Mania happens I’d rather the Badass gimmick than the Deadman.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 30 Jan 2013, 11:24 am

MIG wrote:If it ends up -
Rock v Cena
Brock v HHH
Taker v Orton

I hope that Brock vs. Punk could still happen, although Raw makes me think that it'll be Brock vs. HHH.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 30 Jan 2013, 11:48 am

Rock v Cena
Brock v HHH
Taker v Orton

Erm.... Unless in the next 2 monthes they can either ADR or Sheamus an (interesting) unstoppaaable force
Or
He turns on Heyman and fueds with Shield so maybe face Ambrose? Maybe?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 11:58 am

VDT wrote:
Rock v Cena
Brock v HHH
Taker v Orton

Erm.... Unless in the next 2 monthes they can either ADR or Sheamus an (interesting) unstoppaaable force
Or
He turns on Heyman and fueds with Shield so maybe face Ambrose? Maybe?

You're just pandering to me there! Laugh
I think it will happen at some point to have a feud of Punk v Ambrose but even with my blinkers I can't see it in the near future, Punk shouldn't turn face too soon and Ambrose as an individual isn't built up enough.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:08 pm

If the Undertaker faces Randy Orton at Wrestlemania then that leaves CM Punk to team up with Brock Lesnar against the most unstoppable force in the history of professional sports wrestling entertainment: Triple H and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley-Levesque.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:25 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
If the Undertaker faces Randy Orton at Wrestlemania then that leaves CM Punk to team up with Brock Lesnar against the most unstoppable force in the history of professional sports wrestling entertainment: Triple H and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley-Levesque.

In a 10 man Sledgehammer on a pole match:
Punk, Brock and the Shield
Vs
HHH, Nash, Foley and the New Age Outlaws!

I'd watch that!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:49 pm

lets face it the real match people would want to see (who know their personal feelings toward each other) is Taker v Lesnar. You want big fight feel, you want marquee then that is the biggest fight Taker can have this year. But it will never happen because Brock is too unreliable in the ring. Taker is a beaten up old man, that's why he needs a full year to recover fully in order to get one 5* match out of him. Besides both HBK and HHH know how to work a match and how to protect Taker in order to make him look good. Punk yes, he has those qualities but would Taker v Punk this year at Mania make any sense? In my mind no, yes they have history but Punk's career has taken off over the last year and I don't think he needs to put Taker over to help his career. It's doing fine without it.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:57 pm

I agree he's doing fine but it's certainly the next best thing for Punk if he's not involved with Rock & Cena in a triple threat.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:12 pm

talkingpoint wrote:lets face it the real match people would want to see (who know their personal feelings toward each other) is Taker v Lesnar. You want big fight feel, you want marquee then that is the biggest fight Taker can have this year. But it will never happen because Brock is too unreliable in the ring. Taker is a beaten up old man, that's why he needs a full year to recover fully in order to get one 5* match out of him. Besides both HBK and HHH know how to work a match and how to protect Taker in order to make him look good. Punk yes, he has those qualities but would Taker v Punk this year at Mania make any sense? In my mind no, yes they have history but Punk's career has taken off over the last year and I don't think he needs to put Taker over to help his career. It's doing fine without it.

If Punk went on a rant, going on about dominating, beating everyone put in front of him, nobody can touch him etc, and the gong hits, people would go mental for it. It wouldn't need logical booking, they have history from when Teddy screwed Taker, plus Heyman's history with Taker. Easy, logical moneymaker.

I also think Punk would take The Streak. I don't think it's a lock for Taker always winning as Orton and HBK have been offered it and turned it down. People still doubt Punk as a top level drawer, so imagine if he took the biggest thing in wrestling.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:43 pm

If Punk took the Streak, then I'd order the replay.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:53 pm

what if they had 40 minute+ match where eventually punk locks in the anaconda vice and undertaker simply passes out after say 2 minutes of being locked in it. the ref has no option but to call for the bell and declare punk the winner.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:57 pm

I'd like to see them go at it for 6 hours...Punk finally nails the GTS and gets the pin...unfortunately by now its April 8th so technically Taker didn't lose at Mania and the streak remains.
I'd like to see Punk kick off about that, I think he plays the deranged hard done by self obsessive brilliantly.

Pretty sure that's what will happen.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:00 pm

I dont think its beyond the realms of possibility that Punk could take the streak. I'd mark out like a little girl if he did being the Punk mark that i am.

I just dont know how they can make him look strong going into the match though as he's likely going to lose to The Rock again at EC. Unless they go with another screwy finish so Punk doesnt have to lose clean.

I like what they're doing with the lights going out for The Shield and i think it could lead to an Undertaker apperance. I'd have Punk promo on Raw on how he in the Best in the World etc etc And he would beat The Rock, he’d beat Cena, he’d beat anyone put infront of him, even the Undertaker. I’d have Punk pipebomb on the streak about how half of the guys Taker beat were nobodies and that if Taker faced Punk 10 years ago the streak would be a forgotton memory. I’d then have Punk v Rock at EC and the lights go out like they did at the Rumble. Everyone thinks it’s The Shield but when the lights come back on The Undertaker is in the ring staring at Punk. The lights go out again and when they come back on Taker is gone and Punk walks into a Rock Bottom for the 1-2-3.

Sets it up nicely for Mania.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:08 pm

I like, Mr H.
At least that way Punk doesn't lose cleanly to The Rock

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:12 pm

How about, Punk wins at Elimination Chamber and takes the title and we can finally get rid of the fooking Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:15 pm

It'd suck if he didnt beat Taker though otherwise he would have lost at 3 PPVs in a row in the most important period in pro-wrestling which would be a travesty for the guy after pretty much carrying the company for the last 2 years.

''Hey Punk, thanks for being the man for 2 years and being a beast of a workhorse, but you're going to lose to Rock at the Rumble and EC then Taker at Mania, so bend over and i can give you one right up the quarry' Many thanks, Vincent.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:17 pm

See Antlord, Mr H, this is what I was gassing on about yesterday.
Where were you both?!!

I was getting triple teamed by the Rocky Fan Club!

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:18 pm

The Rock is a total waste of time and space nowadays. Making him the Champion is just fecking ridiculous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next