The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

+15
Beer
Kay Fabe
Crimey
Ent
Brilliant_yep
talkingpoint
theundisputedY2D2
NickisBHAFC
Samo
Hero
The_Enigma
Mr H
GSC
VDT
MIG
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania? - Page 2 Empty Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have hear it said it could be Brock Lesner - Would they risk and aged Undertaker who hasn't wrestled for a year, against a botch machine like Lesner that is likely to just hurt the guy??

HHH - Also hasn't fought in a year - Would Undertaker v HHH be worthwhile? How do you build it up, what's the point?

Is there anyone who you think it should be? Anyone deserving to be there? Would you put an up-coming star there at Wresltemania to challenge Taker?

Personally, I just can't see it being Brock!!!

Throw Kane in, Undertaker's last match and let the guy retire!!!

Back to top Go down

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:22 pm

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a waste of time and space; he's still got a lot to offer, but I would not have put the strap anywhere near him. But hey, yesterdays news and a different thread. I'm not going over it again.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the Undertaker likely to face at Wrestlemania?

Post by Mr H Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:25 pm

What thread was it in KV? i'll have a read

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:29 pm

I've got more time for the Rock, at least he keeps himself relevant in hollywood while away from the WWE rather than going back into his sarcophagus like Mumra out of Thundercats waiting for Mania to come round again.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:30 pm

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:50 pm

Mr H wrote:I like what they're doing with the lights going out for The Shield and i think it could lead to an Undertaker apperance.
I wonder if they're teasing the Undertaker being behind the Shield...

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:50 pm

talkingpoint wrote:I've got more time for the Rock, at least he keeps himself relevant in hollywood while away from the WWE rather than going back into his sarcophagus like Mumra out of Thundercats waiting for Mania to come round again.

I will now always think of Undertaker as him now, brilliant!

Ancient spirits of evil - transform this decayed form to UNDER-TAKRA, THE EVER-LIVING!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:53 pm

Has to be Punk vs Taker. Has to be
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 30 Jan 2013, 3:00 pm

punk plots a beatdown on either rock and cena or even both. shield music hits and punk has a huge smile on his face as the lights go out. they come on again and stood right infront of him is the undertaker, his smile quickly disappears as taker beats the hell out of him.

its you punk! you are my next wrestlemania victim! punk is in shock and cowars away

punk is out next week, still in shock and seems very reluctant to face taker but he says if a 434 day run as champion is enough to get respect then he has no choice but to face taker for his streak, and then he will finally get the respect he feels he deserves

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 31 Jan 2013, 1:14 am

Punk would be a huge underdog if he faced Taker, so booking him as a coward before the match wouldnt do much to help convince people he'd be able to beat him. What would happen to The Shield? They would probably be fed to Taker either before or during Mania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:13 pm

PWTorch are reporting that Undertaker might not make it to Mania afterall, citing health issues.

Paul Bearer told them in an exclusive interview that Undertaker is very happy where he is in life right now, with his wife and new child, and that he is still very sore.

If its true it throws a spanner in the works, especially for Punk.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:16 pm

I think if it is the case that Taker cannot make it then Punk will be added in to the main event to make it triple threat and stop the IWC backlash.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:18 pm

Samo wrote:PWTorch are reporting that Undertaker might not make it to Mania afterall, citing health issues.

Paul Bearer told them in an exclusive interview that Undertaker is very happy where he is in life right now, with his wife and new child, and that he is still very sore.

Aww! A happy deadman with a happy deadwife and a happy deadchild. Warms the cockles of your heart so it does.

Samo wrote:If its true it throws a spanner in the works, especially for Punk.

Not necessarily for Punk Samo, he could easily be thrown into the Rock/Cena match to make it a triple threat. Then WWE could stick 2 fingers up to all those saying "WAAA! But they said Rock/Cena was once in a lifetime! WAAA! They lied to us! WAAA!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:21 pm

I always thought it should have been a triple threat, no one can say Punk doesnt deserve it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:27 pm

Samo wrote:I always thought it should have been a triple threat, no one can say Punk doesnt deserve it.

Well they can say it mate, but they'd be wrong ARF!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:59 pm

his dad paul bearer said this? you must be effed if youre still sore a year later

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:01 pm

You need to remember that he's been doing it for well over 20 years. It all adds up. His knees must be fooked.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:03 pm

you can throw your wife around the bedroom but you cant go 1 hour a year in the ring? priorities taker, what about us? D:

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:05 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/267427-report-the-very-latest-on-undertakers-wrestlemania-29-status

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:09 pm

I'd imagine if Taker couldnt go Punk would get added to WWE title match
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:09 pm

or Stone Cold?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:11 pm

Think if Austin were to be coming back at WM they'd already have a plan for him. 30 seems more likely
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:14 pm

If Undertaker cant go then Stone Cold definatly cant.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:17 pm

AntLord wrote:http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/267427-report-the-very-latest-on-undertakers-wrestlemania-29-status

I've just read this... rant time!
The Undertaker was fantastic. He's a relic of the Golden Age, and as such a relic of my childhood and when he's on screen he can still generate that childlike enjoyment of wrestling. But I don't want to see him buy the farm like many others of his generation for the sake of my entertainment. If he's in such a state, call it a day! Jeez, he must've made his money. He's got a family, go enjoy it. He's certainly earned it.

But he will come back. They all do. And this is where I get wound up. "Dead Man" or not, how the hell can a near crippled 50 year old take on and defeat a young, fit, professional fighter who's just had the longest title reign in 25 years? But somehow he will, and the current crop of talent gets sh*tcanned yet again by the old timers that just won't let it go. It's time for wrestling to move on from the Undertaker.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:20 pm

Kid Vicious wrote:
AntLord wrote:http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/267427-report-the-very-latest-on-undertakers-wrestlemania-29-status

I've just read this... rant time!
The Undertaker was fantastic. He's a relic of the Golden Age, and as such a relic of my childhood and when he's on screen he can still generate that childlike enjoyment of wrestling. But I don't want to see him buy the farm like many others of his generation for the sake of my entertainment. If he's in such a state, call it a day! Jeez, he must've made his money. He's got a family, go enjoy it. He's certainly earned it.

But he will come back. They all do. And this is where I get wound up. "Dead Man" or not, how the hell can a near crippled 50 year old take on and defeat a young, fit, professional fighter who's just had the longest title reign in 25 years? But somehow he will, and the current crop of talent gets sh*tcanned yet again by the old timers that just won't let it go. It's time for wrestling to move on from the Undertaker.

Were you the fat kid on the Youtube video?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:32 pm

What's this video?!

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:33 pm

Kid Vicious wrote:What's this video?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhigW16aa5g
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:39 pm

VDT wrote:
Kid Vicious wrote:What's this video?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhigW16aa5g

wow. what a tool!

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

hahahahaha

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

Samo wrote:PWTorch are reporting that Undertaker might not make it to Mania afterall, citing health issues.

If its true it throws a spanner in the works, especially for Punk.

This is The Torch's annual "Taker might not make it to Mania" thread, every single year the WWE put it out there that Taker is too badly beaten up so dirts report it as exclusives so we're supposed to be surprised when he shows up and manages to get through another match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2