The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX

+13
Fernando
TwisT
FIFA Diva
Afro
Gregers
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marky
Trebs
The Special Juan
Bull
cherriesfna
Hero
17 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX - Page 21 Empty The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX

Post by Hero Thu 21 Jun 2012, 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Don't forget to take part in the Euro 2012 sweepstake! If you want to take part then please take £1m off your team budget and let the runners know you are taken part by Monday 11th. Prize money yet to be confirmed. Draw is as follows, which will be updated when managers confirm they are taking part:

5 – Marky - Denmark (Taking Part)
6 – Twist - Germany (Taking Part)
8 – Sodhat - Portugal (Taking Part)
1 – Viva – Czech Republic (Taking Part)
16 – Sainty - Ukraine
10 – Cherrries - Italy (Taking Part)
7 – Olly - Netherlands (Taking Part)
2 – Nando - Greece (Taking Part)
9 – Gav - Croatia
15 – Hero - Sweden (Taking Part)
3 – Tooze - Poland (Taking Part)
12 – Russ - Spain (Taking Part)
11 – TSC/Afro – Rep of Ireland (Taking Part)
4 – Nadz - Russia (Taking Part)
14 – Trebs - France (Taking Part)
13 – Bull - England (Taking Part)

Everyone in Premier League (who votes on Championship) send their results to:
TwisT and Sodhat

Everyone in Championship (who votes on Premier League) send their results to:
Hero and TSC

To Qualify for the £2M Bonus, teams need to post their tactics by Midnight on Wednesday and PM their results by Midnight on Friday

Premier League

Real Ale Sociedad - TwisT The London Silly Nannies - SodhatAC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan (AC ALSOAM) - MarkyViva City - VivaPaulScholesCunning Canaries FC - ollyrules
AFC Swamp Donkeys - fernando Borussia Munchingballsack - Sainty

FC United of Bournemouth Town and Boscombe City Wanderers Athletic Football Club - cherriesfan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championship

Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC - HeroJacamos United - TSCHangover 69 - GreggersSporting Sideburns FC - Gav Treble's Revenge - onlytreblewinners
Go Ahead Eagles - Russell_Elmo Straight-Edge United - TheBrahmaBull

City Of Norwich FC - ncfc_Tooze

Last edited by Hero on Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX - Page 21 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX

Post by Bull Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:45 pm

oh shh Viva.

Bull

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX - Page 21 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XIX

Post by Fernando Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:47 pm

considering youve said his keeper is getting sent off then your clearly tactically voting aswell thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

No as long as I can back up my voting it's fine, he just said his going to give me a 5-0 loss because of what I said. Why cant a keeper get sent off?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:58 pm

well then this week im going to for every match to end in a mass brawl everyone down to 6 men and abandoned til a later date thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:05 pm

I'm having the match abandoned due to alien attack where all players are taken onboard their mothership and all return 40 years later.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:05 pm

Laugh

I think I'll give a random play Joey Barton powers, kicking, butting playets and picking up a 20 year ban and the club has to pay £80m in fines and in order to pay fines has to auction players off.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

I was quite tempted to sign Barton after that and just give him instructions to take out as many players as possible before he's dragged off the pitch.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 27 Jun 2012, 12:59 am

Nice evening's work.

Miroslav Klose and Hernanes out for a combined £20.95M
Carlos Tevez and Siem De Jong in for a combined £24.4M

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 27 Jun 2012, 7:27 am

My tactics will be in later tonight. I have my final exam at 9 and then I am out for most of the day, and will only be on my phone which is sooo slow. So tactics will be evening time. As Mick Foley would say, "Have a nice day!"
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:40 am

TwisT wrote:Think you made a mistake there Hero......

Long term injury, few games. Lacked pace BEFORE the injury.....god knows how slow he would be after. If people rate him on past exploits, then he is a good buy. But he hasn't been around.

Got to agree with this sadly. Subotic has stepped ahead of Vidic as the main man for Serbia and there is no sign of Vidic coming back for United. Vidic just cannot be rated at the moment can he? If Puyol and Carvalho are being written off, then Vidic should as well.

I think you might have just broken up a really good partnership to weaken you defence and pay £4m in the process,

I assume the Transfer Market values were updated yesterday given the sudden number of moves in the TP market?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:42 am

Not quite Afro.....a lot of big hitters came down in price.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:44 am

One of Lewandowski, De Jong or Milito could be available, but would be looking for a CB who would go into my starting XI in the deal
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:47 am

When that happens, it might be worth letting everybody know (perhaps closing TPs temporarily?) by posting a message on here?

It might help to keep the league more competitive and give managers who are on less frequently more of a chance to get some of those players
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:50 am

Disagree Afro, he's due back in the next few days for full training ahead of the new season and is staying in Manchester during the pre season to ensure that.
Reason Subotic is ahead of Vidic for Serbia is simply due to Vidic announcing his retirement.
Puyol and Carvahlo are coming down in value because they are both clearly dropping in performance and are both at least 4 years older than Vidic. If Messi was out for 6 months there would still be a clamour to buy him.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:52 am

New Homepage Up

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:59 am

Hero wrote:Disagree Afro, he's due back in the next few days for full training ahead of the new season and is staying in Manchester during the pre season to ensure that.
Reason Subotic is ahead of Vidic for Serbia is simply due to Vidic announcing his retirement.
Puyol and Carvahlo are coming down in value because they are both clearly dropping in performance and are both at least 4 years older than Vidic. If Messi was out for 6 months there would still be a clamour to buy him.

Fair enough. If he comes back in August and looks the same player as before his injuries, then I will rate him highly. Until then, I will wait and see. I do feel it was a mistake splitting up Subotic and Hummels though. I would rate that higher than Hummels and Vidic

Has he only been out for 6 months. it feels like he missed nearly all of last season, and had been in and out with injuries for a while before that? May just be my brain tricking me.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 27 Jun 2012, 9:04 am

I understand the play in real life chemistry issue, but look at players coming together for their country, Terry and Cahill was expected to be the England partnership based on their solid club partnership, yet days before the Euros Cahill has his jaw smashed and Lescott gets the nod instead. Both Lescott and Terry then played very very well.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 27 Jun 2012, 9:06 am

Hero wrote:I understand the play in real life chemistry issue, but look at players coming together for their country, Terry and Cahill was expected to be the England partnership based on their solid club partnership, yet days before the Euros Cahill has his jaw smashed and Lescott gets the nod instead. Both Lescott and Terry then played very very well.

I agree, but in these games, it doesn't work like that. They have to prove their chemistry irl for it to apply on here I always think.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21