The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway

+31
HammerofThunor
EnglishReign
Killer_B_6
mowgli
nganboy
Ozzy3213
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Biltong
kiakahaaotearoa
Sgt_Pooly
Liam
freeman lowell
Heaf
ChequeredJersey
RDW
doctor_grey
Morgannwg
Alex_Germany
Wi11
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
KickAndChase
EngInAuck
Knackeredknees
Duty281
majesticimperialman
Pal Joey
englandglory4ever
Jennifer1984
thebluesmancometh
The Bachelor
Pot Hale
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway - Page 4 Empty England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway

Post by Pot Hale Sat 23 Jun 2012, 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's obvious innit?

Wales lost. 82.27
England drew 83.09

Congrats England on getting the draw.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway - Page 4 Empty Re: England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway

Post by Zander Tue 26 Jun 2012, 1:56 pm

biltongbek wrote:I don't know LB, even hough we had a 3 test series against them, I still don't know where they are or even us for that matter. The same applies for the Ozzies,

None of these three teams played convincingly for 80 minutes in any of their matches.

I agree, England have a number of problems to fix before the Autumn Internationals.

Zander

Back to top Go down

England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway - Page 4 Empty Re: England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway

Post by Biltong Tue 26 Jun 2012, 2:02 pm

Yeah we'll do a bit of this with them. England are the 4th best team in the world - until November anyway - Page 4 Smiley-chores005
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 26 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

Deary me. One thing is evident from all of this, England fans have some serious issues!
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 26 Jun 2012, 2:09 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:When we were kids and we were going to play a game of rugby we chose captains. Then they in turn would choose their team. Whoever went first picked the biggest and most athletic kid. Then the other would choose the next best option. Then choices would be made until you got to the fat, wheezy kid with a note from home, the sci-fi weedy guy who put his arm like a tea pot handle and the other one looking at his nails so as not to get picked.

Now the rankings are similar. You always have your automatic picks. I'll have NZ. Ok I'll have South Africa. I'll have Australia, OK I'll have France. Ok I'll have England, Ok I'll have Wales. Really up to now everyone's pretty happy with their picks. It doesn't make much of a difference. It's when you get down to the lesser of many evils picks that you notice the difference.

All the girls and glory went to the top ranked sides. The others fought for the scraps with varying degrees of success. These are bitter truths you just had to swallow when you were ranked lower down. All you could hope for was growth spurts or trying to attract girls with words and not muscles.

Hence why you and I are in Europe eh Kia? Hug Learning other lingos was a big help, and speaking our own that mumbled monotone of ours actually was endearing to the girls here!

Did you do the old plum, pudd between the captains to sort out who got the first pick?

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Tue 26 Jun 2012, 2:15 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Deary me. One thing is evident from all of this, England fans have some serious issues!

But not anger issues.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue 26 Jun 2012, 5:07 pm

Paper, rock, scissors was the norm for me Disney. Pray do tell what is old plum pudd apart from a Christmas pudding sitting around in May?

Actually I got the growth spurt around 15 so that helped. But being a foreigner sure does help with the ladies. Add that with early bumblings in a language and lock it in Eddie. I remember the first weekend in Madrid I said Sorry, I'm leaving. Well that's what I wanted to say but ended up saying, lo siento estoy salido. (Sorry, I'm horny). Ended up staying... the night!

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 27 Jun 2012, 1:18 pm

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:Of course it helps if Waynes Barnes gets intimidated by the welsh media and bottling the red card on Davies

What a stupid thing to say. You know that Wayne Barnes didn't see the incident and that it was Dave Pearson, who did see it, who recommended a yellow card.

If you're going to blame officials, the least you can do is blame the right one!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1984 Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:25 pm

Hapless Freegan wrote:
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:Of course it helps if Waynes Barnes gets intimidated by the welsh media and bottling the red card on Davies

What a stupid thing to say. You know that Wayne Barnes didn't see the incident and that it was Dave Pearson, who did see it, who recommended a yellow card.

If you're going to blame officials, the least you can do is blame the right one!

Why do threads about England always end up being threads about Wales..?

Just curious.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

its the rankings, England are where Wales were and England are not better where they are, than where they were and Wales, who are better than England, are still better but they are now where England were and not where they used to be which is where England now are and which is, obviously, better than Wales

got it?

mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

oh here!!!!

this is a welsh forum luv. I am actually suprised its in english and not welsh celtic or whatever tis called

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4