The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

+11
Fernando
Gregers
Hero
The Special Juan
sodhat
Bull
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marky
Trebs
FIFA Diva
TwisT
15 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 2 Empty The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

Post by TwisT Thu 05 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Everyone in Premier League (who votes on Championship) send their results to:
TwisT and Sodhat

Everyone in Championship (who votes on Premier League) send their results to:
Hero and TSC

To Qualify for the £2M Bonus, teams need to post their tactics by Midnight on Wednesday and PM their results by Midnight on Friday

Premier League

Real Ale Sociedad - TwisT The London Silly Nannies - SodhatAC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan (AC ALSOAM) - MarkyViva City - VivaPaulScholesHolton FC - ollyrules
AFC Swamp Donkeys - fernando Borussia Munchingballsack - Sainty

FC United of Bournemouth Town and Boscombe City Wanderers Athletic Football Club - cherriesfan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championship

Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC - HeroJacamos United - TSCHangover 69 - GregersSubstandard Liege - Afro Treble's Revenge - onlytreblewinners
Go Ahead Eagles - Russell_Elmo Straight-Edge United - TheBrahmaBull

City Of Norwich FC - ncfc_Tooze

Last edited by TwisT on Thu 05 Jul 2012, 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 2 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Olly I'm kidding, I'm no good at Cricket. I can't bowl and my batting technique is putting the bat infront of the ball and I'll never play with the red ball.

I am a decent batter but can't bowl to save my life. I bowled one over once which went for 26 runs Laugh

But batting wise I have a good technique but I can hit the ball a long way. They call BOOM BOOM OLLY
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 2 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:26 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:Viva you say your good at every game though.

That is because I am, not my fault that I've asked you a trillion times to play me on Fifa so I can show you how awesomely insaneO I am at that game but you chicken out every single time or pretend you have guests. So don't you dare question me on my ability on computer games when you don't have the bottle to play the great one Viva. Know your role and shut your DAMN mouth. You jabroni.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

Oh Viva when i play you...You will never ever EVVVVVVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:32 pm

I've got Ashes 2009 on my Xbox but haven't played it since the last Ashes series 18 months ago.

Anyone seen the overly strong Brazil Olympic football squad?!

Goalkeepers: Rafael Cabral (Santos), Neto (Fiorentina)

Defenders: Marcelo (Real Madrid), Rafael (Manchester United), Danilo (Porto), Alex Sandro (Porto), Thiago Silva (AC Milan), Juan (Inter Milan), Bruno Uvini (Sao Paulo)

Midfielders: Romulo (Vasco da Gama), Ganso (Santos), Oscar (Internacional), Sandro (Tottenham Hotspur), Lucas (Sao Paulo)

Forwards: Neymar (Santos), Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Leandro Damiao (Internacional), Hulk (Porto)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:33 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:Buy Uncharted.

Agreed, finally got around to completing it. Uncharted is an excellent game series (gunning for all the uncharted platinum trophies) king

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:Oh Viva when i play you...You will never ever EVVVVVVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!

If you dare to challenge the great one for a match to the end then I want to spice things up by placing a bet. If I beat you then I get a pick of any player from your side, if you beat me then you get to pick any player from my side. Spurs motto "To dare is to do" do you believe that and take on the unbeaten Viva whos record against 606 posters is like the Undertakers in Wrestlemania. Or are yu another great impersonator who feeds on trying to geta bite from the Great Viva?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

Mighty has Xbox, Uncharted is an PS3 exclusive.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:37 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Fernando wrote:id trounce you at F1 OTW The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 2 3559488474

Unless you are in the top 100 in the world you have no chance mate, he would destroy you I've played him mate and I'm bloody good myself.

Beating Bull does not count or give you any bragging rights.

That's fine then i race in an Xbox league for F1 came 2nd last season did a felipe massa and lost it on the last race Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:38 pm

Question: How do you rate someone who you've never seen play?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

Oh, I didn't realise about Uncharted Sad

I reckon it comes down to whether they've had any notable games, playing for a good team, and views in the media, like TM and FIFA.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

Take a risk :P

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:41 pm

So, I asked a similar question for the Euros, how many of your squad are in the Olympics?

AC ALSOAM:
Brazil - Hulk, Rafael Da Silva, Lucas Moura

I think that's it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Question: How do you rate someone who you've never seen play?

A google search on the player and if a quick look at his wiki page and if you have time look for him and youtube and then just blag the rest.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:48 pm

Olly wrote:I currently have FIFA 2012, F1 2011, Madden NFL 2012, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Le Tour De France 2011. Might get the new WWE game when it comes out as well

I'd play you at Madden if I had xbox live (and could stop throwing interceptions)

I was truly addicted to that game for months, I played 11 full seasons with the Raiders in Franchise and I got to the point where there weren't many real players left Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:00 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:I currently have FIFA 2012, F1 2011, Madden NFL 2012, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Le Tour De France 2011. Might get the new WWE game when it comes out as well

I'd play you at Madden if I had xbox live (and could stop throwing interceptions)

I was truly addicted to that game for months, I played 11 full seasons with the Raiders in Franchise and I got to the point where there weren't many real players left Laugh

It's alright cos I have it on my PS3 thumbsup

I got through 9 full season on my Patriots career. I know a really good cheat website for the draft so you can get players who are A potential. Want it?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:03 pm

The Chinese are good at a lot of things, the 110m Hurdles isn't one of those things. So funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmU6BChuiBs&feature=share

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:07 pm

Ok burn the Xbox buy a PS3!

then buy Uncharted!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:11 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

I got through 9 full season on my Patriots career. I know a really good cheat website for the draft so you can get players who are A potential. Want it?

Ah, the sorting cheat!

Yeah I was given that on the American Football forum on here. Dead handy, got me a 95 overall QB now, drafted round 3

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:14 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Ah, the sorting cheat!

Yeah I was given that on the American Football forum on here. Dead handy, got me a 95 overall QB now, drafted round 3

I find I have to use it now. Love that I can get gems in round 6 and 7. In fact what I find myself doing is trading away my best players in the first couple of years for stock piles of draft picks Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:20 pm

Cherry Cup votes sent to Cherries and Hero, adding £2M OK

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:24 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Ah, the sorting cheat!

I find I have to use it now. Love that I can get gems in round 6 and 7. In fact what I find myself doing is trading away my best players in the first couple of years for stock piles of draft picks Laugh

I think I might do a fantasy draft soon and start afresh with a new team. I always tend to come out ridiculously offence-heavy though, so I will need to make a list of my priorities otherwise I'll end up with a garbage team!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:24 pm

Bought tickets for the Olypmics football yesterday, couldn't get Brazil which was a shame but am going to see Spain v Morocco which should be alright.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:28 pm

Which stadium is that one at?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:29 pm

dear all
i am referiing a youth tourny tmmrw so result wont be till evening
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:31 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Ah, the sorting cheat!

I think I might do a fantasy draft soon and start afresh with a new team. I always tend to come out ridiculously offence-heavy though, so I will need to make a list of my priorities otherwise I'll end up with a garbage team!

What I do is go for like an all rookie team but again end up offense heavy. It's annoying when you score 35 but the other team scores 42 Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:33 pm

Have updated the releases page with their current TM release fees. A couple have gone up, more have gone down.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:33 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Ah, the sorting cheat!

What I do is go for like an all rookie team but again end up offense heavy. It's annoying when you score 35 but the other team scores 42 Laugh

i end up defense heavy, can never get any good WRs in the draft, you dont need a cheat website for the draft, just press X/Square on potential when scouting and it puts the highest at the top Smile
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm

Viva im not putting a bet on Fifa mate as i will probz lose lol.

No thanks on the bet but ill play ya some point

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:39 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:Ok burn the Xbox buy a PS3!

then buy Uncharted!

Hug

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:39 pm

sodhat wrote:Which stadium is that one at?

Old Trafford on the 1st August

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:40 pm

I get brilliant WRs in the draft

With my first ever pick I got a guy who's been with me 10 years and is still rated 90+

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

but my Defensive palyers are awsome DEs= 97,97 DT = 87,97 LBs = 90,91,90 Cbs=93+93 FS=95 SS=97
One of my DE has WR speed
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:43 pm

Hero wrote:
sodhat wrote:Which stadium is that one at?

Old Trafford on the 1st August

I went for tickets at Wembley and got knocked back in the draft which annoyed me a bit. My work is hosting a national delegation for the olympic period and so while certain people will be busy beyond belief, I'll have nothing to do but go down and enjoy the food and booze Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:51 pm

cherriesfan wrote:but my Defensive palyers are awsome DEs= 97,97 DT = 87,97 LBs = 90,91,90 Cbs=93+93 FS=95 SS=97

My defence is pretty good but not that good. It's a mix of decent B potential and a couple of outstanding A's, with some rookies coming through.

I like playing defence now, I never used to. I like going after the QB with my ROLB/RE and then taking control of someone in the backfield to make a user pick. If I miss I'm screwed though.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

sodhat wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:but my Defensive palyers are awsome DEs= 97,97 DT = 87,97 LBs = 90,91,90 Cbs=93+93 FS=95 SS=97

My defence is pretty good but not that good. It's a mix of decent B potential and a couple of outstanding A's, with some rookies coming through.

I like playing defence now, I never used to. I like going after the QB with my ROLB/RE and then taking control of someone in the backfield to make a user pick. If I miss I'm screwed though.

I can't make user picks at all. I just take control of the DE and rush the QB. I just blitz anyway, my thinking is just run at the QB
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

The only cheap Olympic Football tickets for Wembley are Korea Republic v Gabon in the Mens, i'll pass thanks...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:55 pm

Marky wrote:The only cheap Olympic Football tickets for Wembley are Korea Republic v Gabon in the Mens, i'll pass thanks...

Don't you want to see the amazing Daniel Cousin!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

Olly wrote:
Marky wrote:The only cheap Olympic Football tickets for Wembley are Korea Republic v Gabon in the Mens, i'll pass thanks...

Don't you want to see the amazing Daniel Cousin!!!

I'd rather save my money for Crawley Town friendlies.

I'll watch plenty of the Olympic Football, but not going to bother with that. Considering Team GB v Brazil in the Women's Football at Wembley, but £30 for adults? Not worth it. No wonder they're not sold out.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:03 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

I can't make user picks at all. I just take control of the DE and rush the QB. I just blitz anyway, my thinking is just run at the QB

I blitz if there is long yardage or I think they are running. It's pretty easy to pick run plays a lot of the time I find, so I always audible. In fact I just audible everything, even on offence. I can't be bothered looking at plays to run until I'm on the field and then I'll select one!

I can make user picks but very rarely will I try in one on one coverage. I've missed the ball many times and been burned for like 80 yard TD's Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

I blitz if there is long yardage or I think they are running. It's pretty easy to pick run plays a lot of the time I find, so I always audible. In fact I just audible everything, even on offence. I can't be bothered looking at plays to run until I'm on the field and then I'll select one!

I can make user picks but very rarely will I try in one on one coverage. I've missed the ball many times and been burned for like 80 yard TD's Laugh

Well because I am the Patriots I just throw the bugger all the time, it's easy when you have Tom Brady king (plus we lack a running game and have The Gronk!)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:07 pm

Bull then I suggest you don't make these snidy comments when youcan't back yourself against the 606 Fifa Champion.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:08 pm

Hey I am the 606 Fifa Champions. 5-4-1 FTW!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:09 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Well because I am the Patriots I just throw the bugger all the time, it's easy when you have Tom Brady king (plus we lack a running game and have The Gronk!)

TE's are always my favourite targets too. I used to be quite run heavy because we always had poo QB's (and we had McFadden) but once I got a good QB and TE I'm all about throwing.

I give up a ludicrous amount of interceptions though. He's played 3 seasons and thrown 20 in each of them.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:09 pm

Hero, I'll be working at Old Trafford for the Olympics, awaiting clearance from them as you have to do checks but will probably be there OK

And the Chinese hurdler Laugh

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:10 pm

All I know for sure regarding FIFA is;

Nando and I seem to trade wins
Russell_Elmo is my bitch
Cherries avoids playing me unless he's his Ultimate Team World XI, can't handle it with normal players

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

Olly wrote:Hey I am the 606 Fifa Champions. 5-4-1 FTW!!!!

What console?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

TE's are always my favourite targets too. I used to be quite run heavy because we always had poo QB's (and we had McFadden) but once I got a good QB and TE I'm all about throwing.

I give up a ludicrous amount of interceptions though. He's played 3 seasons and thrown 20 in each of them.

I don't do interceptions, because if I see nothing open I just throw it away. Fumbles are my problem. Think I lost like 15 fumbles in one season Shocked
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Bull then I suggest you don't make these snidy comments when youcan't back yourself against the 606 Fifa Champion.

I'm the fifa champ among my mates, but I get the feeling they are just rubbish at the game. I'd hate to play myself though. I just keep the ball and play like Spain but without the attacking intentions.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Olly wrote:Hey I am the 606 Fifa Champions. 5-4-1 FTW!!!!

What console?

I have online on PS3 but not on the Xbox
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Jul 2012, 2:13 pm

Everyone talks a good game but who is willing to play me? Ps3 name is Cuban_Linx2 (Named after Raekwons album Only Built For Cuban Linx)
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next