The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

+11
Fernando
Gregers
Hero
The Special Juan
sodhat
Bull
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marky
Trebs
FIFA Diva
TwisT
15 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 3 Empty The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

Post by TwisT Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 15:59

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Everyone in Premier League (who votes on Championship) send their results to:
TwisT and Sodhat

Everyone in Championship (who votes on Premier League) send their results to:
Hero and TSC

To Qualify for the £2M Bonus, teams need to post their tactics by Midnight on Wednesday and PM their results by Midnight on Friday

Premier League

Real Ale Sociedad - TwisT The London Silly Nannies - SodhatAC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan (AC ALSOAM) - MarkyViva City - VivaPaulScholesHolton FC - ollyrules
AFC Swamp Donkeys - fernando Borussia Munchingballsack - Sainty

FC United of Bournemouth Town and Boscombe City Wanderers Athletic Football Club - cherriesfan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championship

Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC - HeroJacamos United - TSCHangover 69 - GregersSubstandard Liege - Afro Treble's Revenge - onlytreblewinners
Go Ahead Eagles - Russell_Elmo Straight-Edge United - TheBrahmaBull

City Of Norwich FC - ncfc_Tooze

Last edited by TwisT on Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 16:03; edited 3 times in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 3 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:13

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:but my Defensive palyers are awsome DEs= 97,97 DT = 87,97 LBs = 90,91,90 Cbs=93+93 FS=95 SS=97
One of my DE has WR speed

My defence is pretty good but not that good. It's a mix of decent B potential and a couple of outstanding A's, with some rookies coming through.

I like playing defence now, I never used to. I like going after the QB with my ROLB/RE and then taking control of someone in the backfield to make a user pick. If I miss I'm screwed though.

I can't make user picks at all. I just take control of the DE and rush the QB. I just blitz anyway, my thinking is just run at the QB

I blitz if there is long yardage or I think they are running. It's pretty easy to pick run plays a lot of the time I find, so I always audible. In fact I just audible everything, even on offence. I can't be bothered looking at plays to run until I'm on the field and then I'll select one!

I can make user picks but very rarely will I try in one on one coverage. I've missed the ball many times and been burned for like 80 yard TD's Laugh

Well because I am the Patriots I just throw the bugger all the time, it's easy when you have Tom Brady king (plus we lack a running game and have The Gronk!)

TE's are always my favourite targets too. I used to be quite run heavy because we always had poo QB's (and we had McFadden) but once I got a good QB and TE I'm all about throwing.

I give up a ludicrous amount of interceptions though. He's played 3 seasons and thrown 20 in each of them.

I don't do interceptions, because if I see nothing open I just throw it away. Fumbles are my problem. Think I lost like 15 fumbles in one season Shocked

See, that's smart. I'll stare someone down, see they aren't open and then force the throw anyway. Or worse, I'll throw without really looking because I expect them to be open!

Once thing I notice is that in some games the secondary of my opponents will just catch everything regardless of whether it's physically possible or not. I threw 6 int's in the AFC championship game once. I still won, but it was appaling.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI - Page 3 Empty Re: The 606v2 Fantastic Fantasy Football Homepage page XXI

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:14

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Everyone talks a good game but who is willing to play me? Ps3 name is Cuban_Linx2 (Named after Raekwons album Only Built For Cuban Linx)

I talk a good game, but really all I do is defend and hope to fluke a goal Laugh

A lot of my games end 0-0 Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:15

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Everyone talks a good game but who is willing to play me? Ps3 name is Cuban_Linx2 (Named after Raekwons album Only Built For Cuban Linx)

So you aren't Cuban? That's a shame, I could imagine you with a cigar on all the time.

I'd play you but I only have Xbox and I'm not online. I don't brag about my Fifa skills really, I'm not all that, as I say I think I'm just better than my rubbish mates.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:15

You guys need to do a Fifa tournament to solve this dispute on bragging rights.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:16

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:but my Defensive palyers are awsome DEs= 97,97 DT = 87,97 LBs = 90,91,90 Cbs=93+93 FS=95 SS=97

My defence is pretty good but not that good. It's a mix of decent B potential and a couple of outstanding A's, with some rookies coming through.

I like playing defence now, I never used to. I like going after the QB with my ROLB/RE and then taking control of someone in the backfield to make a user pick. If I miss I'm screwed though.

I can't make user picks at all. I just take control of the DE and rush the QB. I just blitz anyway, my thinking is just run at the QB

I blitz if there is long yardage or I think they are running. It's pretty easy to pick run plays a lot of the time I find, so I always audible. In fact I just audible everything, even on offence. I can't be bothered looking at plays to run until I'm on the field and then I'll select one!

I can make user picks but very rarely will I try in one on one coverage. I've missed the ball many times and been burned for like 80 yard TD's Laugh

Well because I am the Patriots I just throw the bugger all the time, it's easy when you have Tom Brady king (plus we lack a running game and have The Gronk!)

TE's are always my favourite targets too. I used to be quite run heavy because we always had poo QB's (and we had McFadden) but once I got a good QB and TE I'm all about throwing.

I give up a ludicrous amount of interceptions though. He's played 3 seasons and thrown 20 in each of them.

I don't do interceptions, because if I see nothing open I just throw it away. Fumbles are my problem. Think I lost like 15 fumbles in one season Shocked

See, that's smart. I'll stare someone down, see they aren't open and then force the throw anyway. Or worse, I'll throw without really looking because I expect them to be open!

Once thing I notice is that in some games the secondary of my opponents will just catch everything regardless of whether it's physically possible or not. I threw 6 int's in the AFC championship game once. I still won, but it was appaling.

Yeah I find that with mine too. Sometimes they can't catch a cold and sometimes they are just like, how dare you throw that ball to me!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:17

Olly wrote:

I talk a good game, but really all I do is defend and hope to fluke a goal Laugh

I urge you to add me and I'll play you over the weekend some time. I play counter attacking game, soak up the pressure and hit on the break.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:18

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Olly wrote:

I urge you to add me and I'll play you over the weekend some time. I play counter attacking game, soak up the pressure and hit on the break.

I will add you when I go online again thumbsup

Sounds like me and you will just be camped in our own half's. BTW it might not be me all the time, it might be my brother or step brother. You will know it is me because they will be playing 5-4-1 OK
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:20

sodhat wrote:

So you aren't Cuban? That's a shame, I could imagine you with a cigar on all the time.

I'd play you but I only have Xbox and I'm not online. I don't brag about my Fifa skills really, I'm not all that, as I say I think I'm just better than my rubbish mates.

Laugh No I'm not, I don't smoke cigars they smell like Poopie I prefer fags and the green stuff. I like to brag because I can't have Olly and the Teletubby crew talking smack on here when they won't play me. I have an Xbox too but I don't have live.

BigFellasAfro wrote:You guys need to do a Fifa tournament to solve this dispute on bragging rights.

Some of us have an Xbox the others PS3 so we can't really have a tournament and just accept the fact that I am the true Fifa king on here
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:21

Viva when do you reckon you will be online next?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:24

Olly you add me to a game so I know I'm playing you and not your brothers, I'll be on Sunday won't be around today or tomorrow.

I've played Azzy, Nick, Smartest, Andy, Nadeem, Ronny, That Irish dude called Theo, two or three others and I've beat them all and never lost.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:25

Olly wrote:Viva when do you reckon you will be online next?

Sunday around 2pm OK
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:25

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Laugh No I'm not, I don't smoke cigars they smell like Poopie I prefer fags and the green stuff. I like to brag because I can't have Olly and the Teletubby crew talking smack on here when they won't play me. I have an Xbox too but I don't have live.

I smoke the odd cigar

I've never been able to handle fags or funny fags because whenever I take it down it makes me splutter like an 80 year old who's had 50 a day since they were 9.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:27

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Olly you add me to a game so I know I'm playing you and not your brothers, I'll be on Sunday won't be around today or tomorrow.

I've played Azzy, Nick, Smartest, Andy, Nadeem, Ronny, That Irish dude called Theo, two or three others and I've beat them all and never lost.

I'll add you when I next go on, which might be soonish cos the Tennis isn't enthralling me. Might be on on Sunday, dunno yet.

And I play anti football FIFA. Hoof it and defend are my tactics, with the odd cross thrown in as well king
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:29

BTW I am Alvin_Stardust63 (I think) if anyone wants to add me Smile
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:32

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Yeah I find that with mine too. Sometimes they can't catch a cold and sometimes they are just like, how dare you throw that ball to me!

i always throw really needless picks, ill go 15-20 alot of games but a least 2 of those incompletions are picks, i throw it up to my Big Wr vs there like 5,10 corner but he intercepts it somehow, my WR is happy to sit behind him and let him pick it off
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:35

VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Sunday around 2pm OK

What team do you play as?

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:35

Russell_Elmo wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Sunday around 2pm OK

Me? I play as Norwich or England king

You have PS3 Russ?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:37

Both of you Smile

I do indeed. Im a bit of a Sony fan boy haha

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:37

Russell_Elmo wrote:Both of you Smile

I do indeed. Im a bit of a Sony fan boy haha

Fancy a game? I'm bored. Do you use Chelski I assume???
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:40

im the god at fifa
im pretty sure nando and marky can both agree
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:41

I'm not at home at the moment but I'd be up for a game at some point. My PSN is Schoey_Jr

I dont really use Chelsea that much, i just go with whatever feels right at the time :P what puts me off using 5 star teams is that you're always paired up with someone using Madrid and I get bored of kicking Ronaldo lol

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:42

Russell_Elmo wrote:I'm not at home at the moment but I'd be up for a game at some point. My PSN is Schoey_Jr

I dont really use Chelsea that much, i just go with whatever feels right at the time :P what puts me off using 5 star teams is that you're always paired up with someone using Madrid and I get bored of kicking Ronaldo lol

I find that with Norwich I always face Anzhi for some reason Headscratch Eto'o gets on my nerves.

I will add you as well at some point thumbsup
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:43

I never play as a top team against a mate, because then you have the high ground if you lose...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:44

Olly wrote:
Russell_Elmo wrote:I'm not at home at the moment but I'd be up for a game at some point. My PSN is Schoey_Jr

I find that with Norwich I always face Anzhi for some reason Headscratch Eto'o gets on my nerves.

My mates a palace fan and gets paired up with Anzhi. He always complains lol

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:45

Olly wrote:

tell me about it, i play as swansea and anzhi come up so much, i always beat them, people dont releaseise that apart from eto'o they are a Poopie team
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:45

lots of people on xbox are soloist tho
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:46

but i get called a soloist alot tho
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:47

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:

I smoke the odd cigar

I've never been able to handle fags or funny fags because whenever I take it down it makes me splutter like an 80 year old who's had 50 a day since they were 9.

Laugh You call them funny fags Laugh I thought it was only old people that call them that. Cigars are more for style.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:50

viva get live or r u scared of me
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:50

cherriesfan wrote:im the god at fifa
im pretty sure nando and marky can both agree

Your only good on FUT with your heskey with 99 speed off that your pretty average tbh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:50

I am an old person now, Viva. I've got a job and everything.

If you get a massive fancy cigar they look pretty cool, but you can smoke them on the town because you look like a Mr Winklechops Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:51

sodhat wrote: Mr Winklechops Laugh

So they finally put bell end in to the swear filter!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:52

Russell_Elmo wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Sunday around 2pm OK

Mainly PSG and Marseille.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:52

Men In Black almost downloaded.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:56

The new one of them was pants.
And it is never only a PG, it had quite a number of mild swear words in and death by insertion of spikes into brain.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:58

Hero wrote:The new one of them was pants.
And it is never only a PG, it had quite a number of mild swear words in and death by insertion of spikes into brain.

mad I just downloaded it.

I'll need to download another movie now.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH1B4CpFCfg Damn you Mario!!

Anyone watching The Fed v Novak the Slovak (who's actually Serbian)
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:00

Yeah I am OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:01

cherriesfan wrote:viva get live or r u scared of me

I'd smash you!!!!

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Russell_Elmo wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Sunday around 2pm OK

Mainly PSG and Marseille.

I'll give you a game next time I'm on.. unless you're scared lol

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:02

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Hero wrote:The new one of them was pants.

mad I just downloaded it.

I'll need to download another movie now.

The new one isn't out yet though to download Viva, you must have got one of the first two must you! Whistle

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:02

Russell_Elmo wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:viva get live or r u scared of me

I'd smash you!!!!

But what about Fifa?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:04

I went away for a walk during the 3rd set because it's at least 20 degrees up here (and more if it wasn't windy). Looks to be an immense match. Come on The Fed in 5 sets!!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:05

The Special Juan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH1B4CpFCfg Damn you Mario!!

Glad of the score at the moment (which I won't broadcast in case of spoilers), but I'm still not confident it'll finish that way!

I can't watch, I have to read because the BBC changed the way they show live stuff on the web and my work won't let me see it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:07

The Special Juan wrote:I went away for a walk during the 3rd set because it's at least 20 degrees up here (and more if it wasn't windy). Looks to be an immense match. Come on The Fed in 4 sets!!!

Fixed thumbsup im still good on bet so far with a Tsonga vs Fed final with Tsonga win overall OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:08

sodhat wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH1B4CpFCfg Damn you Mario!!

Glad of the score at the moment (which I won't broadcast in case of spoilers), but I'm still not confident it'll finish that way!

I can't watch, I have to read because the BBC changed the way they show live stuff on the web and my work won't let me see it.

It is mega. I think they're both at their best but there will be no chance in the final against Murray. (oh grammar police, suck on that one)

Nando, you disappoint me Laugh No one likes Murray here, except me.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:08

Hey Nando, any thoughts on the great Benzema chase?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:09

It's not i don't like Murray i just prefer Tsonga thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:10

I think the guy who is winning deserves to be winning, he's been a class above for me. Reckon Murray will struggle in the final against him if he makes it there.

No spoilers Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:12

The Special Juan wrote:
sodhat wrote:

It is mega. I think they're both at their best but there will be no chance in the final against Murray. (oh grammar police, suck on that one)

Nando, you disappoint me Laugh No one likes Murray here, except me.

I don't mind Murray, Scotland needs a sporting hero in a proper sport...

I do prefer Fed to him to a degree though. I wonder myself who I'd support should they both make it to the final.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 15:12

Nah, Murray will maul everyone. Because that's what Murray does. But if the Fed and Murray make it to the final, I will be happy whoever wins. Obviously I'd be cheering Murray but if the Fed gets to the final and wins if, he gets further ahead of Nadal and Oxfam get £100000
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next