The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss.

+35
eirebilly
englandglory4ever
damage_13
Thomond
Trench Foot
Effervescing Elephant
beshocked
super_realist
anotherworldofpain
nganboy
ChequeredJersey
Morgannwg
gregortree
Biltong
Geordie
gowales
BigTrevsbigmac
emack2
Killer_B_6
aucklandlaurie
Rory_Gallagher
Barney McGrew did it
maestegmafia
Rava
Ozzy3213
Breadvan
sugarNspikes
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
mystiroakey
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
disneychilly
majesticimperialman
HammerofThunor
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
mowgli
39 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss. - Page 4 Empty Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss.

Post by mowgli Fri 20 Jul 2012, 6:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Very Happy

mowgli

Back to top Go down

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss. - Page 4 Empty Re: Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss.

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:41 am

what about your sensitivities AWOP?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss. - Page 4 Empty Re: Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss.

Post by anotherworldofpain Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

I just don't like being called a Spook or a WUM Mystri, is some frustration to not taken seriously! Hug But otherwise I having the hide like rhino.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

Feic it all biltong mate, we will get the good banter back in no time. I make you a bogtrotters promise Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

who called you that then?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:45 am

Mystir I have been playing golf for 20 years, more off than on. Probably why I am no good at it.

I have spent a lot of money on my gold clubs and have a very decent set. however when you don't play regularly there is no way you will master the game. I have enjoyed some great golf tours in SA all over the place and my best experience was when we toured the Southern cape and stayed at Atlantic Beach resort golf estate.

7 days of golfing bliss, good braai's with the guys and some great golf. But everyone has responsibilities now and we haven't done it for a few years.

such a shame.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:50 am

gold clubs- i am not surprised they cost alot!!

I try and go on 2 golf trips a year- but its only ever a 3 day thing- great times tho- love em!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:50 am

mystiroakey wrote:who called you that then?

Well Caomincenter is calling me that on another thread right now Hug Lucky he can't argue his way out from a jar of raspberries so I am just take it as a sign of frustration because he lose the argument.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:52 am

Awop dude i think we better drop it- but i think we shoulld all just really look into things before worrying the mods about trivial stuff!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:56 am

Consider it dropped already Mystri.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:21 am

mystiroakey wrote:gold clubs- i am not surprised they cost alot!!

I try and go on 2 golf trips a year- but its only ever a 3 day thing- great times tho- love em!
I hate it when I type like a nervous teen age boy writing his first love letter. Laugh
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

At least there aren't any pages that can get stuck.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:29 am

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss. - Page 4 3497602689
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:34 am

" I beleive I bring a lot to the forum in my "blue" uniform and will continue to be as fair and unbiased as I can be. "

Still some way to go though IMO.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:38 am

englandglory4ever wrote:" I beleive I bring a lot to the forum in my "blue" uniform and will continue to be as fair and unbiased as I can be. "

Well then, I need to aim higher. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:43 am

biltongbek wrote:
englandglory4ever wrote:" I beleive I bring a lot to the forum in my "blue" uniform and will continue to be as fair and unbiased as I can be. "

You wreck this forum with your Bryce Lawrence hatred you WUM biltong Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:43 am

Just don't aim at those pages Biltong Wink

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:46 am

disneychilly wrote:Just don't aim at those pages Biltong Wink

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss. - Page 4 3497602689 he is a dodgy one that biltong Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

eirebilly wrote:
biltongbek wrote:

You wreck this forum with your Bryce Lawrence hatred you WUM biltong Wink
I have turned a corner billy, as you saw earlier today. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

Still a poesklap Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:48 am

eirebilly wrote:
disneychilly wrote:Just don't aim at those pages Biltong Wink

Will England ever win the World Cup again. Discuss. - Page 4 3497602689 he is a dodgy one that biltong Wink

It get's tricky when you get excited guys. Rolling Eyes
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:55 am

Gaan kaak in die mielies.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:15 pm

One A disney.

Kaak, is jaw. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:17 pm

Kakzak Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:17 pm

BBC:
"People in Wales and England are less satisfied with their lives than people in Scotland and Northern Ireland, the first national well-being survey says.
The Office for National Statistics data suggests people who are married, have jobs and own their own homes were the most likely to be satisfied. "

So we are both desperate to cheer up our respective countrymen with a 6n followed by RWC win.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:18 pm

S billy, not Z.

Geez, maybe I should start a "Afrikaans for dummies" thread. Rolling Eyes
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

biltongbek wrote:S billy, not Z.

Geez, maybe I should start a "Afrikaans for dummies" thread. Rolling Eyes

Ach, its just a second hand Dutch language Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

kitchin slang. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:53 pm

Maybe we should start a "Will the Mod team ever win the world cup" discussion

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:55 pm

biltongbek wrote:

The finest MOD and Boer I know (SH mods are better than the NH ones). You do a great job Bil.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:04 pm

Cheers Morgan. notworthy
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

Is the gap between NH mods and SH mods closing? etc..
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:11 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Is the gap between NH mods and SH mods closing? etc..
You mean distance?

We do live thousands of miles apart. Unless the tectonic plates move, we ain't gonna close the distance naturally. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

I blame not being able to type Biltong Wink

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:32 pm

Me too, but I have given the game away earlier. Doh
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

biltongbek wrote:
You mean distance?

We do live thousands of miles apart. Unless the tectonic plates move, we ain't gonna close the distance naturally. Whistle

Well, Africa is sitting on the slowest moving tectonic plate, indeed is often considered to be stationary. The UK (and Ireland) are moving slightly to the east (again, very slowly). It's only NZ that's tectonically very active, and moves up, down, left and right, sometimes all at once. If anything, the Kiwi mods are getting further away from everyone...

Yours

A pedantic geologist

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:24 pm

Dummyhalf I'd blame that bumping for said typo but unfortunately I'm in Ireland Sad

If I'm able to post from Lebanon next week I'll see if I get bumps of a different kind from their neighbours.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:25 pm

Is there a possiblity that all land will come back together but the other way around!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:34 pm

dummy_half wrote:
biltongbek wrote:
You mean distance?

Well, Africa is sitting on the slowest moving tectonic plate, indeed is often considered to be stationary. The UK (and Ireland) are moving slightly to the east (again, very slowly). It's only NZ that's tectonically very active, and moves up, down, left and right, sometimes all at once. If anything, the Kiwi mods are getting further away from everyone...

Yours

A pedantic geologist

Possibly the most informative post i've read on this forum. Thank you kind sir, i have learned something this day!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

Could be we will never catch NZ then.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:44 pm

Surely they have to start getting closer at some point!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:53 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
dummy_half wrote:
biltongbek wrote:
You mean distance?

Yours

Possibly the most informative post i've read on this forum. Thank you kind sir, i have learned something this day!
A pedantic geologist
Well Africa is the center of the Universe, but you knew that that didn't you? Whistle

Last edited by biltongbek on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:54 pm

Yes, NZ will lap England in some unmeasurably immense geo future.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:55 pm

dummy_half wrote:

Well, Africa is sitting on the slowest moving tectonic plate, indeed is often considered to be stationary.

Surely the england midfield?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:57 pm

Laugh

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:58 pm

Nz will lap england lol

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

Our tectonic plate is better than your tectonic plate etc...
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:03 pm

no, just faster.. according to Dummy Half

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:12 pm

Laugh It's a shame England and Wales aren't on different plates, we could get a proper geological flame war going here!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:18 pm

Ermmmm. I reakon the NZ plate is just more volitile- more chance of it blowing itself up

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

So, a NZ implosion ? Or a France meltdown ? SA fossilisation ? Yes, in time all are possible

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next