The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+30
JAS
oldparwin
Slowride
hend085
princedracula
goldwolf
pedro
Skydriver
Lairdy
Bob_the_Job
raycastleunited
Hibbz
barragan
incontinentia
dynamark
Plunky
Doon the Water
lorus59
SmithersJones
Shotrock
McLaren
kwinigolfer
4putt
Fader
navyblueshorts
Tiler76
1GrumpyGolfer
Diggers
super_realist
mystiroakey
34 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Btw Fader 25 is fine anyway- your in the healthy scale so either way its no dramas at all mate!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

By the way dont take her golfing just yet! you need to work her out first and see if beating her or letting her win will give you more chance getting her back to yours!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:17 pm

Oh I won't take her to golf I ws jesting about that. I'll give the Whisky a miss to and stick to my soft stuff. Mind you I may have to eat my words about golf being a turn off, that said it'll be the last topic of conversation.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:23 pm

To be honest fader I rarely drinkl. But i am addicted to diet coke- i drink about 5 a day!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:30 pm

Mysti

And red bull.

Or maybe smarties, you clearly consume a large amount of e numbers in some form.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:33 pm

capachinos and diet coke only Mac.

Maybe its the caffine. I hate red bull and dont eat badly. I eat good stuff on the whole

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:34 pm

Btw its funny how every time I prove you wrong you go for a childish dig about red bull!! Whats the issue with that?- was it the way you were brought up? Does it go back to your Mother?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

mysti

Your posts just read as if they were typed by someone who is hyper. Nothing against you, it is just a little funny thats all.

As for the way I was brought up or my mother, not sure what you mean?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:43 pm

Yep I get Hyper more than most I admit that.. I am probally hyper sensitive to certain things(foods), Well i know i am.

Anyway

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:47 pm

I drink loads of water, other than that I'm liking the occaisional J20's and Sprite. Hot drinks are Espresso in morning and Skinny Latte in the afternoon

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Jul 2012, 5:00 pm

good luck Fader!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Tue 24 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

Cheers for the well wishes mysti.

Just heading home now waiting for the train, have to say had a cracking evening in the pub near work, had a good 4 hours of chatting, banter etc. Going to have a proper night out in Maidstone saturday! So must've done something right.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:02 pm

Nice one fader!

good luck saturday

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

Thought it was April 1st for a second but unfortunately not:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18980974

Will someone please explain how buying a lot of new firearms is going to stop what happened in that Aurora cinema???? Insane.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

Fader .If you're waiting on charing cross try the Beer House in the corner by the barriers.Great selection of Beers from all over the place and some decent snacks.Barfitting by yours truly.Hopefully got a few more coming up when they get the olympics out of the way.Supposed to be good for business.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:33 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Thought it was April 1st for a second but unfortunately not:

Will someone please explain how buying a lot of new firearms is going to stop what happened in that Aurora cinema???? Insane.

NBS what would you do in that scenario?

I am not sure if I wouldnt run down the gun shop myself tbh. America needs to just ban all guns and be done with it- it will take a long time to get the numbers down - but eventually its surely there only hope.

Just imagine our rioting last year incuded people with access to guns- it would have been carnage.... Owners would have shot youths- youths would have shot them- police would have shot them all!! omg its not worth thinking about

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

Gay marriage to be introduced in Scotland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-18981287

Just wondering if Mac and SR will send me an invitation.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:08 pm

mysti

Super admitted to being homophobic some time ago, so I doubt it will happen.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

So you will remain in the closet then?

Shame i was looking forward to a trip up to scotland.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:22 pm

mysti

Have you ever been to scotland?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

yeah but only on stags or weekends with the mrs(edingburgh)- never played golf tho or been to a gay wedding..

Edignburgh is a nice place, I like alot

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Thought it was April 1st for a second but unfortunately not:

NBS what would you do in that scenario?

I am not sure if I wouldnt run down the gun shop myself tbh. America needs to just ban all guns and be done with it- it will take a long time to get the numbers down - but eventually its surely there only hope.

Just imagine our rioting last year incuded people with access to guns- it would have been carnage.... Owners would have shot youths- youths would have shot them- police would have shot them all!! omg its not worth thinking about

And yet in Canada the gun laws are just as open as in the States, in fact they have far more guns per person, and yet also have a low murder arm and no real issues with firearms.
Dont get me wrong, Im all for banning guns pretty much worldwide, but clearly its not the guns themselves that are the real issue.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:50 pm

There is no reason why society wont melt down in canadia though.society melt down +guns dont mix! no need to allow anyone guns. end of story from my pov.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

Well they would have to get rid of the hunting laws in Canada as currently thats the reason for the gun owning. Cant see that happening as they would say why get rid guns as we dont have a problem.
I personally despise guns and would ban them all, my point is though gun crime is merely a sympton, its not the problem.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 25 Jul 2012, 2:37 pm

Well if everyone in the cinema was armed then at least they would have a chance to dispatch the perp before he ran amok. The best solution to incidents like this is to arm everybody.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 25 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

It's occurred to me more than once that the NRA and gun industry could well be carrying out these regular, otherwise senseless, massacres.

incontinentia,
Not a good solution, but one which more than one gun advocate has suggested with a straight face over here. But, unless your real name is Wayne Papierre, I hope you're just being facetious.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 25 Jul 2012, 2:42 pm

incontinentia wrote:

Well if everyone in the cinema was armed then at least they would have a chance to dispatch the perp before he ran amok. The best solution to incidents like this is to arm everybody.

If I was an armed nutter Id be ecstatic if I thought everyone else was armed. Id fire a few shots and then all hell would break lose with everyone shooting each other in the confusion. Lets face it most of these guys expect to be shot anyway, its rare in America they survive their crime so I doubt they would care if they got shot by a cinema goer or the police. They just want to leave as high a body count as possible.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 25 Jul 2012, 2:55 pm

Incon

One can only assume that was a joke.

Has anyone ever seen the family guy episode where Washington and a couple of his contemporaries are about to sign the constitution and one of them says “I wonder if the line “the right to bear arms” is a little ambiguous?”.

The shot then pans across the room and there are a set of actual bear arms mounted on the wall in the manner a stags head would be.

In the words of some wise people

"Guns Don't Kill People, Rappers Do" or should that be;

"Guns Don't Kill People, numb skull constitutions Do"
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 25 Jul 2012, 3:04 pm

Has anyone got a better idea? At least it would level the playing field in a mass shooting situation.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 25 Jul 2012, 3:08 pm

Ban cinemas, surely people can just wact a film at home now.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 3:10 pm

Diggers wrote:Well they would have to get rid of the hunting laws in Canada as currently thats the reason for the gun owning. Cant see that happening as they would say why get rid guns as we dont have a problem.
I personally despise guns and would ban them all, my point is though gun crime is merely a sympton, its not the problem.

I suppose you dont wanna get caught out near a bear without a gun!!

the problem is that just by people owning guns leads to people doing things there would have never done otherwise..

So yes just by owning guns it becomes its own specific problem.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 25 Jul 2012, 3:41 pm

incontinentia,
What's the point of a level playing field if you and your loved ones are out for the count?
Not interested in stooping to that level, hope not too many people are.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:49 pm

Well I would be hoping to riddle him before he shot me or my loved ones, or anyone else.
In the aurora incident the guys gun jammed at the start. If anyone in the crowd was packing they could have ended it before a single innocent was harmed.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

I'm considering a rifle to blow away from pesky seasgulls from my neighbourhood.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Wed 25 Jul 2012, 5:08 pm

One of the reasons that farming has by far the biggest industry related suicide rate is the fact that most farmers have a shotgun.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 5:10 pm

I am not surprised at that at all. The countries that have high suicide rates 'oddly' enough have a lot of guns floating about- Its having the power to make that snap decison and there is no going back when you use a gun.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 25 Jul 2012, 6:28 pm

who is the most annoying person ... In the world!!

gotta be CJ from eggheads. If only i had a gun

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 25 Jul 2012, 7:22 pm

Mitt Romney

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Wed 25 Jul 2012, 7:33 pm

mystiroakey wrote:who is the most annoying person ... In the world!!

gotta be CJ from eggheads. If only i had a gun

Agree 1000000000000%. He is the most annoying git on the earth. I love to kick his ass all around a tatami

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:12 pm

incontinentia wrote:

You are actually joking I hope???
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:16 pm

incontinentia wrote:Well I would be hoping to riddle him before he shot me or my loved ones, or anyone else.
In the aurora incident the guys gun jammed at the start. If anyone in the crowd was packing they could have ended it before a single innocent was harmed.
Good God. You really are serious. You actually think this would be a good idea? Most of the crowd wouldn't be able to hit a barn door at 6 paces even if they didn't shoot their foot off trying to pull a weapon.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:03 pm

The right to bear arms;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RablPaIREkk
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:43 am

In terms of solving the problem of mass shootings then yes, i think it would be better if the psycho had people returning fire to him. If you're offended by this view then I apologise.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 26 Jul 2012, 7:26 am

Doon the Water wrote:One of the reasons that farming has by far the biggest industry related suicide rate is the fact that most farmers have a shotgun.

I think it's more the nature of farming that means they have a high suicide rate rather than the high ownership of guns.

If someone is intent on killing themselves, they'll find a way, it doesn't matter which industry they are in. Farmers don't kill themselves because they have guns, it just gives them the means.
A farmer has any number of poison/machinery he could use. Just as a dentist has novocaine to overdose on or a fisherman can jump into the sea or a Trump could choke on his wig.

Owning a gun doesn't increase the chances of killing yourself, but if you are already in a profession with a high suicide rate (due to stress, money and lonliliness trouble like farming) it's perhaps the easiest method.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:14 am

I wouldn't use a gun to top myself if I had one. Certainly not hanging either. Think it would be a jump for me, find a big cliff with a nice view and then just go.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:17 am

Dont agree with that at all SR. You just dont get a failed suicide attempt with a gun.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:19 am

Diggers wrote:I wouldn't use a gun to top myself if I had one. Certainly not hanging either. Think it would be a jump for me, find a big cliff with a nice view and then just go.

Yeah so you would drive 2 hours or so to this cliff thinking about topping yourself and then just do it. With a gun- its split second bang bang your dead

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:25 am

incontinentia wrote:In terms of solving the problem of mass shootings then yes, i think it would be better if the psycho had people returning fire to him. If you're offended by this view then I apologise.
I'm not remotely offended; I just think it's a daft perspective to have. With respect and I say this reluctantly, I think perhaps you need to have a relative involved in such a free-for-all. Can you imagine the scene? Darkened cinema, tear gas grenade fumes making it even harder to see, one person loosing off shots and everyone else trying to work out who the bad guy(s) is/are, adrenaline pumping as all these ya-hoos start thinking with their second brain (the one low down in the groin area), those that don't injure themselves firing weapons at close range which're capable of hitting unintended targets even if they hit what they're aiming at. Nightmare scenario.

One other thing: does Aurora/Colorado state allow concealed carry in cinemas???? What's the point of buying a firearm to 'protect' against this stupidity if you can't even take it into the cinema?

The interesting thing about that BBC article was the comments that the requests for firearm license clearances had gone way up in case the government decided to actually make gun ownership more onerous. It wasn't specific, it was just that these child-men wanted a phallus extension before the government stopped them having one. Pathetic.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:29 am

Oh, one other thing. If I'm in that cinema and you pull a weapon, fire at the bad guy and hit me (assuming I survive) I'll sue you so far into the red you'll be tempted to put the next pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:46 am

mystiroakey wrote:
Diggers wrote:I wouldn't use a gun to top myself if I had one. Certainly not hanging either. Think it would be a jump for me, find a big cliff with a nice view and then just go.

Yeah so you would drive 2 hours or so to this cliff thinking about topping yourself and then just do it. With a gun- its split second bang bang your dead

Whats the big rush ?

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:47 am

Sadly i know two people that have topped themselves- there is no soaking in the atmosphire and chilling out when your that depressed mate

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next