The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+30
JAS
oldparwin
Slowride
hend085
princedracula
goldwolf
pedro
Skydriver
Lairdy
Bob_the_Job
raycastleunited
Hibbz
barragan
incontinentia
dynamark
Plunky
Doon the Water
lorus59
SmithersJones
Shotrock
McLaren
kwinigolfer
4putt
Fader
navyblueshorts
Tiler76
1GrumpyGolfer
Diggers
super_realist
mystiroakey
34 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

Btw Fader 25 is fine anyway- your in the healthy scale so either way its no dramas at all mate!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:48 am

Just did Shane Lowry's, not good reading for him.

BMI 30. More bodyfat than 97% of the world and if everyone was as heavy as him the world's bodyweight would be 70million tonnes more.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:49 am

i am surprised lowey is only just obese mate!!
- id guess he is closer to 33 or something
whats his height and weight?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:50 am

183 cm and 16 stone/103kg. Fat bar steward.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

yeah i suppose that is pretty heavy for 6 foot!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:58 am

Pretty heavy for anyone. He looks like Billy Bunter.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 13 Jul 2012, 12:05 pm

I came in at 23 which was less than average and most like someone from Zimbabwae apparently........hopefully not Robert Mugabe !

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Fri 13 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

Fat barsteward here. I should live in Samoa

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 13 Jul 2012, 1:02 pm

Diggers wrote:I came in at 23 which was less than average and most like someone from Zimbabwae apparently........hopefully not Robert Mugabe !

He's probably a bit more cheerful Diggers! Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiler76 Fri 13 Jul 2012, 1:04 pm

I came in at 28 - apparently I'm most like someone from the United States. Oh the shame!!

Tiler76

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18832226

lethal force protects the oylimpics- cool story!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 13 Jul 2012, 3:24 pm

Cool? Not sure I'd go along with that. TBH, I'm surprised we can muster the necessary hardware/personnel to do it!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

Well hopefully we wont find out if we can do it or not. But its intereting stuff dude..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 13 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

Quite like the Typhoon as a jet; unusually pretty for a modern fighter plane IMO.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 13 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

On another topic, see Terry got off:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18827915

Can't say I'm surprised. What a waste of money that was. Assuming everything reported over the duration was accurate, I would have been gob-smacked if he'd been found guilty.
Should make the next conversation between Terry and Rio Ferdinand interesting....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:32 pm

NBS, Have to say I totally agree. If all the evidence reported and information given is deemed to be accurate then if Terry had got a guilty verdict i'd have been more than shocked.

Certain things to come out of this have made Anton Ferdinand and his team mates seem more than a little to up for getting Terry in trouble just because he is an arrogant tool. I don't like Terry but the evidence reported and some of the statements given by players, police and team mates of Anton did nothing to show Terry was guilty of anything, other than being his usual arrogant self...

On another off topic, theme, has anyone seen those adverts on SKy for the Insanity workout programme. Seems a bit gimmicky but a friend of man has bought it and swears by it losing a stone in a month whilst adding more muscle mass. I workout regularly anyway as stated above but never found the workout at home DVD thing to be beneficial

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:44 pm

Nah - your vunerable mate.. Your protesting to much.. forget the fads(by the way they all work if you are motivated to do them)

its only motivation thats needed. Its easy to get free info on how to do anything anyway.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:01 pm

Salmond played in the pro am for the scottish open with luke donald- lols..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:13 pm

Agreed Mysti, if your motivated anything can work its not hard in this digital age to get any information you want. I've just watched a full length "infomercial" as they call in on the advert about this insanity package.

BAsically a hundred quid for someone on a dd telling you what plyometrics to do! so the same things everyone learns at school. I'm in the wrong business. Think i'll stick to my gym sessions and let my mate think he has a bargain!

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by 4putt Sat 14 Jul 2012, 2:30 am

John Terry is innocent. Very Happy

I bet that made Diggers day. Very Happy

4putt

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Sat 14 Jul 2012, 9:20 am

Much as it would have been nice for Terry to get done, he has been publicly humiliated through the case which has been great. Plus whatever the verdict the old theres no smoke without fire theory will mean there is always a cloud over him because of this. So all in all I'm fairly happy with it.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:41 pm

What a waste of tax-payer money . . . . . .

Is it just one's advanced age that feels some raking studs on Terry's goolies would have been far more expedient?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:45 pm

Fader wrote:Agreed Mysti, if your motivated anything can work its not hard in this digital age to get any information you want. I've just watched a full length "infomercial" as they call in on the advert about this insanity package.

BAsically a hundred quid for someone on a dd telling you what plyometrics to do! so the same things everyone learns at school. I'm in the wrong business. Think i'll stick to my gym sessions and let my mate think he has a bargain!

Yeah its all out there mate- on forums and stuff- as long as you now how to fiter through the good stuff- which i am sure you do!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:22 pm

Don't you hate it when you fall asleep on train only to wake up a good few stops after where you should have got off! Low and behold the train back to where I should be isn't due for another hour!! Long wait then!

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:29 pm

I always used to do that as a kid Fader. Would be awake right up until where I was due to get off. The amount of times I would think I cracked it only to doze off for a few moments. I would inevitably wake up as the train was leaving the station I wanted to get off at.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:33 pm

wear a wake me up sign!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:35 pm

omg i have just thought of an iphone/android app!!

wake me up based on gps signal!!

copyrighted by mystiroakey

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:40 pm

Mysti you might be onto something there. My problem with that though is my home stop is literally a nats chuff from the tunnel so gps doesn't kick in straight away after exiting tunnel so I'd still have been out of luck. But isn't a bad idea really, off to the Dragons den with you

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:42 pm

Why not just set an alarm to go off 5 mins before your train is meant to arrive?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:45 pm

Mysti - Let them laugh at you but that's a heck of an idea. I know more than one NYC Ad Executive that went to happy hour, boarded the train and then missed the stop. And in the Metro NY area, inbound trains don't come by as often later in the evening.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:47 pm

I wasn't planning on falling asleep! I never sleep on train I usually have something to read. So no need for an alarm.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:53 pm

I just bought the android for dummies book as well. lol- that can be my first project

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:02 am

I really like that idea. Only problem would be battery drain, though. You'd need it to be running in the background, which means intermittent checks on location. Otherwise, if you have to switch it on then you may as well just switch on an alarm for 5 mins before the train's due to stop at your station. As long as it's configurable so that you can choose how often it checks, and how wide the area is that triggers the event, it'd sell.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:04 am

Wouldnt work on my line, you are lucky to get any kind of signal for most of the journey. I just set my alarm to wake me 10 minutes before I arrive at my station.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:08 am

It would obviously be better with phones that have full gps rather than assited gps- which in fairness many do these days. Your right though smithers it would be a battery drain

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:22 am

More to the point it's already been done, Wake Me Up is the app.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 19 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

yeah i knew that would be the case.. allways is with my ideas. My last one was for disposible sweat protectors that you could just attach to your armpits if you had a cheeky date after work or something

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 19 Jul 2012, 6:04 pm

Does man sausage Fowler actually think his diabolical moustache looks good?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 19 Jul 2012, 8:08 pm

I think he actually does. but its his bob hair that really grates me

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:28 pm

Is there anyone else who hates the idiot baseball caps that players wear in post-round interviews? furious
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:47 pm

I don't get the whole flat billed caps thing anyway, as for Fowlers tache it's the most ludicrous facial fur since adolph himself. But I still like Fowler much prefer him to McIlroy and like to see his results.

If you said about hill billy bubba thats another storey something about him that really winds me up just seeing his face and name.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 20 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

Quite like the way Fowler plays the game but I'm not sure about his 'look'. Then again, I'm getting old and I don't think I understand 'the kids'.
Not sure about Bubba but quite like the, what looks like, self-taught swing.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:09 pm

I saw a little yank kid dressed up like fowler last week in st.andrews.

I just about died laughing. I've never seen anything more ridiculous.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

the look is just laughable- but i like it at the same time. It is a bit embarrasing that he thinks he looks decent. Poults has good style. Fowler needs to take abit of advice off the king of golf fashion

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:21 pm

Nah. Fowler has the advantage of looking like he might be good at the game...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:25 pm

I wonder how many times this sort of tragic event has to happen before the U.S. realises that allowing every idiot ready and legal access to an armoury is a dumb idea?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18921492
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:28 pm

Poults does not have good style , he highlights his hair at 35 years of age for christs sake.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:48 pm

I'd say poulter is certainly a better player than fowler.

I'm not convinced about fowler long term future in the game. Shaky swing, streaky player and possibly already swayed by the money and fame just like kournikova was.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

Navy

It is not a choice either political or otherwise. Just too many people see it as a basic right and these people have some big lobbying influence.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:57 pm

I've never seen Fowler shank it like Poulter has numerous times. And he is more streaky than Poulter.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next