The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers*

+5
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
theundisputedY2D2
Liam
GSC
djcc2004
9 posters

Go down

New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers* Empty New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers*

Post by djcc2004 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:50 am

can you dig that SUCKA

Thoughts...?

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers* Empty Re: New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers*

Post by GSC Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:51 am

Clearly going to be decided by a tag team match later tonight playa
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers* Empty Re: New smackdown GM.....*contains spoilers*

Post by Liam Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:57 am

hmm booker t? tbh i would miss him on commentary but i think he would be a good. perhaps regal/striker to come in and replace him if he does get the gm job.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:03 am

Really chuffed for Booker T, he's worked hard all his career and has finally reached the pinnacle of sports entertainment.

I heard it was touch and go between Booker, Teddy Long, Eve and that guy over there as to who would be the new Smackdown GM but Booker's Powerpoint presentation on where he'd like to take Smackdown and strong command of the English language swayed it for him.

Well done Booker T! clap

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:19 am

This is a good move for Booker he is well on his way to being a 5 time 5 time 5 time commentator now.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:24 am

he has a wide knowledge of the wrestling business and i can imagine he has a few ideas as to how to make smackdown a far better product than it currently is. what i like about booker when he was on commentary is the fact he put both faces and heels over, hopefully this will be carried along to when he becomes gm.

obviously we will see plenty of 'can you dig that, sucka!!!' lines after making main events and matches haha

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:28 am

martyr wrote:obviously we will see plenty of 'can you dig that, sucka!!!' lines after making main events and matches haha

As long as those words aren't preceded by "This match is now A TAG MATCH" then he'll do fine.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:31 am

well everyone knows the secret to success on smackdown is to give the fans exactly what they want, and that is a 'tag match playa'. every week i tuned in i was relieved to see that main event was a tag match, who wants a quality singles match when you can have 4 people wanting to 'go at it' haha

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by User001 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:35 am

Pretty underwhelmed by that to be honest. Would have preffered to see Kamala as gm Sad

User001

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:03 pm

Love it if next week there is a tag team match booked and Booker comes out and makes it a fatal four way.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:45 pm

Booker Ts first order of business ? -"hulk hogan, we comming for you ........ "

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:30 pm

I can't believe Vince worked a Tuesday just to announce this, somebody's gonna get fired!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:38 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I can't believe Vince worked a Tuesday just to announce this, somebody's gonna get fired!

Booker T probably.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:39 pm

Laugh

"Hey Book, step into my office"
"OK Vince, what's up?"
"You're F**king Fired"

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:40 pm

They probably just realised they needed to refill the quota left by Teddy Long.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:43 pm

It was the advert on RAW saying Vince's first appearance on SD in two years. Can see it now SD starts Vince appears ok everybody its Booker cya in two years time.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:48 pm

I just think SmackDown! was taped before RAW this week and Vince was going to the toilet and accidently took the wrong turn into the arena, when the fans popped he had to think on his feet and just said "Booker is the New GM!!!!!"

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:53 pm

Underwhelming is an understatement!

The only good that can come from this is Regal replacing him on commentary.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 3:20 pm

Regal or Foley would do for me OK

And MIG you forgot the obligatory mention of Dean Ambrose debuting whenever Regal's name is brought up! Laugh

Like this:

Hey guys if William Regal turns out to be Smackdown's new colour commentator then maybe they could use this as a way to bring in Dean Ambrose by resurrecting their FCW frud. Whaddaya think?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down