The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers for 29/4/11.

+4
Perry Groves is my dad
uberkiwi
JoshSansom
Dx Dan.
8 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers for 29/4/11. Empty Smackdown Spoilers for 29/4/11.

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

*The new roster members are already in the new open.

*Announced for the show is WWE Tag Team champs Kane & Big Show vs. The Corre and Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio.

*The World title is hanging above the ring.

*Smackdown opens with Randy Orton coming out to a huge pop, introducing himself to the Smackdown fans. Drew McIntyre, wearing a Raw shirt, comes out and interrupts. McIntyre goes for his DDT but Orton slips out and drills him with the RKO. Alex Riley tries to interrupt but before he can say a word, he eats an RKO as well. The crowd loves all of this. Alberto Del Rio, Brodius Clay and Ricardo Rodriguez come out. Alberto says he will bring the World title to Raw. Clay squares off with Orton but Christian hits the ring to even the sides. Teddy Long announces a tag match main event for tonight.

*Kofi Kingston comes out but Sheamus attacks him during the pyro pose on the entrance. Kofi was wearing a Raw shirt. Sheamus destroys him and poses. Kingston is carried out by officials. Great way to leave the brand, eh?

*There is an in ring promo by a heavily bruised Michael Cole, who brings out Jack Swagger. Cole does a pig call to mock Jim Ross.

Swagger vs. Sin Cara. Cara nails the entrance! The match is being worked with old school Kane style mood lighting with blue and orange lighting. Cara dominated and won with a victory roll after Cole landed Swagger a weapon that Swagger never got a chance to use. Cara was over.

Backstage segment with Rey Mysterio being wished well on Raw by The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh. After Rey leaves, a large man of Indian descent appears. Khali and Singh treat him like a big deal and they all speak in Hindi together.

There is an in-ring promo by Rey where he talks about how it is hard to leave Smackdown but he promises he would beat Cody Rhodes at Extreme Rules.

*Rey Mysterio defeated Mark Henry by DQ. Not a bad match. Rey nailed the 619. Cody Rhodes attacked Rey in the crowd. Henry walked out laughing. Rhodes put a paper bag over Rey's face.

*WWE Tag Team champions Big Show & Kane defeated The Corre with double chokeslams.

*Michelle McCool vs. Layla El goes to a double countout. There is a big "Let them fight" chant after they are held apart by officials. Layla issues a challenge for a No DQ, No Countout match. McCool accepts and adds a Loser Leaves Smackdown stipulation. Layla accepts.

*Matt Striker interviews Christian who discusses his title match at Extreme Rules and Edge's retirement. Christian says it's HIS destiny to earn the right to be called World champion.

*Randy Orton & Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio & Brodius Clay when Orton pinned Brodius with the RKO.

Not a bad show IMO, just pretty average and predictable for SD!
Sick of the tag match main events!

Thoughts?

Last edited by Dx Dan. on Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers for 29/4/11. Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers for 29/4/11.

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:20 am

Layla to beat McCool so that Michelle can go to RAW where Taker will be?...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:22 am

I take it they'll have a match at ER, they didn't really make it clear!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:29 am

Sin Cara managed his entrance. That alone is worth watching SD for.

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:39 am

Havent watched SD! for a while, who is over in the Laycool situ? Im assuming Layla is face?

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:40 am

Yeah Layla turned face on Raw this week i think.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Groves is my dad Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:53 am

Sin Cara performed his entrance perfectly on Raw the other day aswell. I think he has probably been told to practice it like mad to get it perfect Plus his nerves have probably eased aswell which will help

Perry Groves is my dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

Yeah he was probably very nervous first couple of times.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:10 am

Completely irrelevant, but made me laugh.

SD Roster doing the boomclap.

http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kofihands.gif

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

Apart from ADR who is just sitting applauding. Good man.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:23 am

soon as sin cara was going to sd you knew adr wasn't going to raw.

they aren't exactly on the best of terms so to speak.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:45 am

That was friggin' hilarious kiwi! laughing

They've got Chuck all rhythm!!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:49 am

fernando wrote:soon as sin cara was going to sd you knew adr wasn't going to raw.

they aren't exactly on the best of terms so to speak.

How so?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:32 am

After a rocky WWE debut, SmackDown star Sin Cara continues to rub people the wrong way and has been described as “the guy with the biggest target on his back” in the WWE locker room. Sin Cara was a major star in Mexico and is one of WWE’s biggest acquisitions in recent years.

Despite the fact that he’s a rookie in WWE, he acts like he’s an established star in WWE – which nobody likes. One person in particular that is not a fan of Sin Cara (to say the least) is Alberto Del Rio. While there is no real evidence that Del Rio is “out to get” Sin Cara in WWE, the two had heat from their time working together in Mexico and it’s no coincidence that Del Rio and Sin Cara were kept on separate brands after the Draft.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:36 am

fernando wrote:After a rocky WWE debut, SmackDown star Sin Cara continues to rub people the wrong way and has been described as “the guy with the biggest target on his back” in the WWE locker room. Sin Cara was a major star in Mexico and is one of WWE’s biggest acquisitions in recent years.

Despite the fact that he’s a rookie in WWE, he acts like he’s an established star in WWE – which nobody likes. One person in particular that is not a fan of Sin Cara (to say the least) is Alberto Del Rio. While there is no real evidence that Del Rio is “out to get” Sin Cara in WWE, the two had heat from their time working together in Mexico and it’s no coincidence that Del Rio and Sin Cara were kept on separate brands after the Draft.

Interesting, I take it that they are unlikely to have a programme together then. The split brands does make it a bit easier for people who don't get along to remain in the same company though. 10/15 years ago WWF/E could have needed to make a choice about which one to keep.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

So basically Sin Cara is arrogant?

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Fancy that. An arrogant wrestler.

And he's rubbed other arrogant wrestlers up the wrong way with his arrogance.

Go figure.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Wed 27 Apr 2011, 8:45 pm

No need for sarcasm Y2. -.-

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Wed 27 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

Thought it sounded like a poor show. I am intrigued to see who Orton will feud with post extreme rules. I would like it to be Cody Rhodes.

Cody can say that Randy held him back, & that he has shown he can do it alone.

BAM!

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

Ideally Chuck i'd like Orton to turn heel and fued with Christian over the WHC. Can't see that happening though. He's already had boring fueds with the likes of Barrett and Sheamus, not really anyone else he can fued with, so yeah Cody is a good shout! Very Happy

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:43 pm

Dx Dan. wrote:Ideally Chuck i'd like Orton to turn heel and fued with Christian over the WHC. Can't see that happening though. He's already had boring fueds with the likes of Barrett and Sheamus, not really anyone else he can fued with, so yeah Cody is a good shout! Very Happy

I would prefer a heel Orton too, but with the plethora of other heels in the WWE and the lack of face talent I don't see it happening anytime soon. A feud as equals between Cody and Randy would be good though assuming the Rey - Cody programme is now at an end?...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:44 pm

Dx Dan. wrote:No need for sarcasm Y2. -.-

That sarcasm wasn't aimed at you Dan, it was aimed at the wrestlers themselves. It's just funny how they seem to get their noses put out of joint so easily. They've probably all got a bit of an ego but if someone new comes in and is perceived to have an ego or whatever, they start bleating about it.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:

That sarcasm wasn't aimed at you Dan, it was aimed at the wrestlers themselves. It's just funny how they seem to get their noses put out of joint so easily. They've probably all got a bit of an ego but if someone new comes in and is perceived to have an ego or whatever, they start bleating about it.

Oh okay fair play Y2, that did cross my mind.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:49 pm

JoshSansom wrote:
Dx Dan. wrote:Ideally Chuck i'd like Orton to turn heel and fued with Christian over the WHC. Can't see that happening though. He's already had boring fueds with the likes of Barrett and Sheamus, not really anyone else he can fued with, so yeah Cody is a good shout! Very Happy

I would prefer a heel Orton too, but with the plethora of other heels in the WWE and the lack of face talent I don't see it happening anytime soon. A feud as equals between Cody and Randy would be good though assuming the Rey - Cody programme is now at an end?...

IMO both the Rey/Cody and Orton/Punk fueds will come to an end at ER as they are on different brands now.
Not sure what this will mean for Punk and Rey though, surely they can't fued again!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:50 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:

Dx Dan's just taken a bit of stick recently so I think he is a it wary of comments, that's all.

As for egotistic wrestlers... well I would say anyone who can work out as much as they do, be watched by millions of people while wearing speedos etc probably has a bit of an ego.

That said the WWE is odd - Sin Cara has done masses in his career but to the WWE and its performers that means jack all as he hasn't done anything in the WWE. He could probably do with taking the typical new boy route of keeping his head down and getting on with things - particularly if he is going to botch more moves in future.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down