The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?

+17
TopHat24/7
Herman Jaeger
joeyjojo618
manos de piedra
bhb001
Gordy
Rowley
trenchtownbaboon
The genius of PBF
jimdig
Super D Boon
John Bloody Wayne
ONETWOFOREVER
alanqlm
ShahenshahG
TRUSSMAN66
davidemore
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?  - Page 2 Empty America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?

Post by davidemore Sat 18 Aug 2012, 4:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

I mean, i know we love America for it's 'make it here, make it anywhere' belief. And sure it has the notion of 'liberty' erected as an icon in one of it's best loved cities. But...

Isn't it more like: succeed at all costs? No more exposed than in the sport we love, a sport corrupted by cheats, and mainly, if we look at it from a statistical point, American cheats.

Thoughts, friends?

emore

Last edited by davidemore on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

davidemore

Back to top Go down

America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?  - Page 2 Empty Re: America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 20 Aug 2012, 7:54 pm

I'm very sorry to see such a nasty little thread is still on here...

I'm all for freedom of speech but my guess is a certain Windy would have pulled it as it's just incitement pure and simple.....

I'm sorry it's not been removed......very sorry..

Certainly another measure of how much this board has declined since Windy sadly passed on...

Nothing lasts forever......... Cry

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?  - Page 2 Empty Re: America: Land of the Juice Cheating Swine?

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 20 Aug 2012, 8:09 pm

Agreed Truss, gone to the dogs. Windy wouldn't have allowed this. Talk about subtle. What can be done to improve things? Not for me decide, but I'd like to see this davidemore banned for good. Don't read a word he says anyway.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'm very sorry to see such a nasty little thread is still on here...

I'm all for freedom of speech but my guess is a certain Windy would have pulled it as it's just incitement pure and simple.....

I'm sorry it's not been removed......very sorry..

Certainly another measure of how much this board has declined since Windy sadly passed on...

Nothing lasts forever......... Cry

Good job bumping the thread tho Truss..... Whistle

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Aug 2012, 8:55 pm

Herman Jaggery wrote: Not for me decide, but I'd like to see this davidemore banned for good. Don't read a word he says anyway.

In that case his continued presence on the board will not worry you too greatly. Has anyone who has an issue with this thread or its contents took the time to report it to a member of the moderation team, or are we to guess at your levels of indignation and outrage?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:11 pm

davidemore wrote:I love Pac but the cramps, the moving through the weights and the reluctance to testing is an issue. Regardless of him being a cheat or not, testing is testing, this is a blood sport for god sake. We need testing. Is the American influence getting to Pac?

Pac did except a drug testing deal but FMJ said it was too late as he did not except it when he put it on the table.. Why is it ok for Floyd to go through the weight divisions while maintaining his strength and power but in order for Pac to do it he had to be Juicing?

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:46 pm

Both of them weighed the same at the same age, difference is Floyd was afforded an amateur career whereas Pac wasn't afforded such luxuries and had to fight to put food on the plate. Would love Pac to have called PBF's bluff but sadly he did not so we're all just subjected to more Mayweather baloney.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 8:57 am

For once I agree wth Truss, as should be seen from my much er comments. So apologies to Jeff for not reporting it formally. Can you pull it now, please?

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:16 am

I think a culture of aggression and hate has developed on this thread. Now, everyone calm down a notch and consider the threads angle. It is not to insight, disrupt or insult, it is simply to provoke.

I am a provocateur, people. A man who, at times, has pushed the boundaries of what is safe conversation. But, go back through my cultured posts, read my insightful prose, and tell me that i am not here to stir cultured debate.

I dare thee, i implore thee, like a honey bee high on love and honey and bees.

Rowley will not pull this post, TRUSS is using Windy's passing as a way to pull on the guilt strings, and the dude who said he never reads my posts is fibbing.

We're in this together 606v2, let us not turn like a Shakespeare sonnet, let us not attack each other like uneducated brutes... instead... let us... my good people... bromance.

P.S. If Windy were here, and i wish he was, i think he'd be happy that we are all still passionate and opinionated about a sport he loved.

heart heart heart

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

davidemore wrote:I think a culture of aggression and hate has developed on this thread. Now, everyone calm down a notch and consider the threads angle. It is not to insight, disrupt or insult, it is simply to provoke.

I am a provocateur, people. A man who, at times, has pushed the boundaries of what is safe conversation. But, go back through my cultured posts, read my insightful prose, and tell me that i am not here to stir cultured debate.

I dare thee, i implore thee, like a honey bee high on love and honey and bees.

Rowley will not pull this post, TRUSS is using Windy's passing as a way to pull on the guilt strings, and the dude who said he never reads my posts is fibbing.

We're in this together 606v2, let us not turn like a Shakespeare sonnet, let us not attack each other like uneducated brutes... instead... let us... my good people... bromance.

P.S. If Windy were here, and i wish he was, i think he'd be happy that we are all still passionate and opinionated about a sport he loved.

heart heart heart

O MY GOD, how irritating is he?

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:22 pm

I kinda like him, but tossing Windy's name around like argument currency is ridiculous.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:31 pm

davidemore wrote:I am a provocateur, people. A man who, at times, has pushed the boundaries of what is safe conversation. But, go back through my cultured posts, read my insightful prose, and tell me that i am not here to stir cultured debate.

Okay, you are not here to stir cultured debate. Happy now?

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:33 pm

tossing Windy's name around like argument currency is ridiculous..

Couldn't agree more... in fact I would go as far to say it is inappropriate and insulting.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:
tossing Windy's name around like argument currency is ridiculous..

Couldn't agree more... in fact I would go as far to say it is inappropriate and insulting.

In fairness, didn't Truss chuck it in first?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm

Yep - and it was inappropriate.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:59 pm

Agreed. It just seemed the resulting derision was being reserved for emore, that's all.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Aug 2012, 2:38 pm

I see Lance Armstrong has been charged with juicing. I 'll find it quite amusing if he's found guilty given all the adulation he's soaked up over the years.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:01 pm

Sean! How are you mate?

And yeah, I'm not the one who threw in Windy's name, that was TRUSS and it was massively uncool.

Who called me annoying???

Bromance.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:33 pm

Kind of amusing a lawyer telling me what is appropriate..do me a favor...

Would Windy have allowed it?? no.......Is it a compliment to his good name?...yes

As for using it as "Currency"....what a cynical shallow life you must lead....

Don't suppose we are all as cheap as you....

This thread should be taken off.......It's incitement.............

But the fact you all condone it say's more about you than me..

Anyway I'm off ...so you can please yourself...

But make no mistake there is no way I'd cheapen Windy's name...

No hard feelings though.......

But please no hypocritical lawyers!!!

You guys try JA606 by the way just found it...It's good! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

Just checked out JA606, what a load of rubbish, never been so thankful for 606v2!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

I'm glad you didn't like it........

It's like the old bbc layout............and brings back good memories....Gonna give it a go!!

Nothing really to keep me hear.......especially as all the decent posters are moderators and have to be sensible......

Which is no fun...... Cool

Think it's my 7th retirement........maybe It's lucky Cool

Always liked odd numbers... Cool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 21 Aug 2012, 8:12 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

As for using it as "Currency"....what a cynical shallow life you must lead....

I just don't agree with using someone's name to advocate your opinion when they're no longer around to back it up.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:33 pm

Truss, I know you liked Windy and wouldn't want to cheapen his name and I'm sure that wasn't your intention. I just don't think that it's necessarily appropriate to use his name as leverage in an argument.

Another retirement, eh? See you in 2 weeks, T-Bone. Until then, I'll miss you.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:14 am

TRUSS made a mistake, he cheated his friends on 606v2, but let us not attack him as if a juice taking loon. He is simply an American, a good American, and a friend of ours.

Don't leave me TRUSS, don't ever leave me.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 22 Aug 2012, 4:55 pm

Has anyone anymore views on the whole juice issue?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 22 Aug 2012, 4:57 pm

some baseball bloke has just been outed as a man from del monte.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 22 Aug 2012, 4:59 pm

Very nice seanmichaels. Sean, would you juice if you boxed at the elite level?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 22 Aug 2012, 5:49 pm

davidemore wrote:Very nice seanmichaels. Sean, would you juice if you boxed at the elite level?

I'd just drink. As well as making women appear attractive, it also makes time pass quickly and eases pain.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 22 Aug 2012, 5:53 pm

Lol.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2