The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread.

4 posters

Go down

RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread. Empty RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread.

Post by Biltong Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:50 am

OK, I have decided to venture into the unknown by playing the Superbru RABO 12 competition.

So I though it would be wise to get a general idea of how things went last year.

In the pool rounds 81/132 home matches was won by the home team = 61% (there has also been 6 draws)
Between Ospreys and Leinster they won 13 of their 20 away matches ( excluding their head to head matches) = 65%

Connacht, Dragons, Treviso, Edinburgh and Aironi won less than a third of their games.

So by my reasoning predicting results for these matches I will predict a win for Leinster and Ospreys every time chances are I will be 77% correct.

If Connacht, Dragons Trviso, edinburgh and Aironi are playing the top 6 teams chances are if away they will likely lose and their home games is slightly more in their favour.

Any tips?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread. Empty Re: RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread.

Post by LordDowlais Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:04 pm

Biltong, this season is going to be so tight you couldn't put a fag paper between the sides, the only bankers I reckon are Ospreys and Leinster to win most of their home games. Put it this way, I never miss a match if I cannot help it, and I cannot call it this time around. Ale

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread. Empty Re: RABO 12, Superbru predictions thread.

Post by Biltong Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:14 pm

Well any tips will be welcome, I won't see the matches, so I am going blind into this.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 31 Aug 2012, 2:03 pm

Its going to be a lot tighter this season, Biltong. Most of the squads from the bottom half have strengthened so in general theres a bit of a leveling out after happening.

I can't see the Ospreys or even Leinster winning as many matches this season. Zebre might lose as much as Aironi though.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 01 Sep 2012, 7:07 am

I concur that this will be a very close league. It has improved year on year to become the most competitive league in Britain, even without the threat of relegation.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down