The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should Sting retire at BFG?

5 posters

Go down

should Sting retire at BFG?

should Sting retire at BFG? Vote_lcap33%should Sting retire at BFG? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
should Sting retire at BFG? Vote_lcap50%should Sting retire at BFG? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]
should Sting retire at BFG? Vote_lcap17%should Sting retire at BFG? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

should Sting retire at BFG? Empty should Sting retire at BFG?

Post by talkingpoint Sun 23 Sep 2012, 11:50 am

So Sting's retirement has cast a shadow on his TNA career ever since he joined the company; the angle with which he was brought into the company back in 05 was having one more match and getting to go out on his terms. This then led into a rivalry with the 'cancer' of TNA Jeff Jerrett and Sting has stuck around ever since. I believe Sting genuinely loves the wrestling industry and I think he genuinely loves TNA. However, as he is inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame do you think he will finally bow out at TNA's 'grandest stage' or is this just the next chapter in his career?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

should Sting retire at BFG? Empty Re: should Sting retire at BFG?

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 24 Sep 2012, 5:22 pm

To be honest I still think Sting can go. However I think he should be doing what most aged/legends should be doing and be putting over the young talent. I dont think he should be involved in a big storyline after the HOF, hopefully he just works and few promos and matches with the likes of Magnus, Robbie E and more. All though he would make a good commentator!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Mon 24 Sep 2012, 6:02 pm

I'd like to see him go out gracefully, instead of clinging on to the spotlight like Hogan and Flair. Once he packs in the wrestling side of things, it should stay that way. If he was a commentator, we'd have to hear him for two hours every week, and he's never been a great talker. Wouldn't mind him as GM, as long as he was only in a few segments a week.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie case Mon 24 Sep 2012, 7:36 pm

Sting should never ritire

leslie case

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 24 Sep 2012, 7:48 pm

You'll know when its time when he doesn't paint his face

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Mon 24 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm

I actually think Hogan has done alright as GM just recently but yeah I think Sting would make a good GM.

Part of me doesn't want him to retire as he is a link to my childhood but part of me wants him to bow out gracefully like HBK.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down