The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare

+2
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
davidemore
6 posters

Go down

This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare Empty This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 2:57 pm

With James Degale, George Groves, Ricky Burns, Kell Brook, Carl Froch, Billy Joe, Martin Murray and the can man Clev...

Why the hell is Ricky Hatton so important to boxing?

I mean seriously, if i want to watch someone throw darts and eat pies, i'll go to the pub and then the pie shop afterwards. It doesn't warrant an episode of HBO 24/7, right? HBO gave us The Wire, for crikes sake.

It's just the same old thing, Ricky coming back, right?

Ricky Hatton is redundant, IMO. The only reason people have bought tickets to his next scrap is to watch him get donkey punched, lights out style, and then wheeled away in an Ambo. Once they realize he's just a lessor version of his former self he'll do a Winky Wright and retire his ass. Citing family reasons or some shiz.

Don't come back Ricky, you'll ruin the current crop of British stars by stealing their limelight, their time.

Yours,

emore

Last edited by davidemore on Wed 26 Sep 2012, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

davidemore

Back to top Go down

This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare Empty Re: This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 26 Sep 2012, 2:59 pm

ANOTHER Ricky Hatton article......yay! Yahoo
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare Empty Re: This Was Written to Stir Debate, Debate if You Dare

Post by Rowley Wed 26 Sep 2012, 3:04 pm

I am not too interested in the comeback because I genuinely don’t think he is going to have a lot left or get back to anywhere near the heights he did, but we have to be realistic boxing has been like this since the dawn of time. Ali coming back garnered far more column inches than Holmes going about his business as champion and it is no coincidence Johnson’s biggest fight and gate was against Jeffries, for some reason comebacks seem to capture fans imagination, baffling really given how infrequently they deliver much beyond disappointment.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 3:06 pm

I'd rather eat poo rather than have all these comebacks. RJJ will comeback at some point, and that guy is one stiff jab away from a mental home, IMO.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 3:11 pm

Send me a link please.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWIqZKhNY90

Ya'll fo'got

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:31 pm

'Y'all must have Forgot' by Roy Jones Jr = almost 7,000,000 views.

'Year of the Cat' by Al Stewart = less than 100,000 views.

There's something amiss, I'm telling thee!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Wed 26 Sep 2012, 9:52 pm

davidemore wrote:The only reason people have bought tickets to his next scrap is to watch him get donkey punched, lights out style, and then wheeled away in an Ambo.

Probably one of the greatest sentences ever written on here.. I've no interest in his comeback whatsoever. He cant cut it at the top table anymore (which is nothing to be ashamed off) so I've no interest in watching him beat up over matched opponents until he feels like a man again. Or worse still beating up said overmatched opponents, fighting a live opponent being sparked and knocked back to square one.

Hes financialy secure, has his wits intact and has a hobby on the side in training/promoting fighters. Call it a day Ricky..

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 9:55 pm

Amen, punchbag, amen.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 9:56 pm

So funny alex, RJJ what the hell you doing!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down