The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler)

+4
MtotheC
MetalMotty
Miz NG
Fernando
8 posters

Go down

Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler) Empty Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler)

Post by Fernando Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:06 pm

Vickie Guerrero
@ExcuseMeWWE
How rude of me, I keep thanking @WWEAJLee for my new success, but I am sending a special "thank you" to @JohnCena#CougarInCharge

John Cena
@JohnCena
Bit of advice @ExcuseMeWWE I know u r proud of your 'actions' but if u wanna run your mouth about me, it wont work. Ask @therock

Note: Last time i checked Cena got his ass handed to him by the rock.....

Vickie Guerrero
@ExcuseMeWWE
@JohnCena for you to justify your words means nothing to me, your actions with @WWEAJLee are far more interesting to me!!

The Rock
@JohnCena @ExcuseMeWWE @WWE Where'd U take @AJLee for your "business dinner"? Golden Corral? McDonalds? #CheapJabroni

so where do we think this storyline is heading?

Anyone else enjoying the irony of AJ quitting for dating a superstar then being replaced by Vickie who's dating a superstar.....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler) Empty Re: Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler)

Post by Miz NG Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

Fernando wrote:
The Rock
@JohnCena @ExcuseMeWWE @WWE Where'd U take @AJLee for your "business dinner"? Golden Corral? McDonalds? #CheapJabroni

Anyone else enjoying the irony of AJ quitting for dating a superstar then being replaced by Vickie who's dating a superstar.....

laughing love the Rock's tweet!

Vikki isn't dating Dolph anymore, she is now a business manager to him or something.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler) Empty Re: Cena vs Vickie on Twitter ( Will Contain Raw Spoiler)

Post by MetalMotty Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

which wrestler is she dating?
if it Dolph your refering to i thought she just represents him and doesnt date him

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

didn't she also marry a wwe superstar (kayfabe of course) and then do everything she can to get the WHC on him and keep it there???

Obviously she is the outstanding candidate to replace someone sacked for over fraternising with a wrestlers!?! Whistle

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:43 pm

Fernando wrote:Vickie Guerrero
@ExcuseMeWWE
How rude of me, I keep thanking @WWEAJLee for my new success, but I am sending a special "thank you" to @JohnCena#CougarInCharge

John Cena
@JohnCena
Bit of advice @ExcuseMeWWE I know u r proud of your 'actions' but if u wanna run your mouth about me, it wont work. Ask @therock

Note: Last time i checked Cena got his ass handed to him by the rock.....

Vickie Guerrero
@ExcuseMeWWE
@JohnCena for you to justify your words means nothing to me, your actions with @WWEAJLee are far more interesting to me!!

The Rock

You give wwe way to much credit.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Thu 25 Oct 2012, 4:58 pm

So does Vince have power now? I thought it was Triple H that made these decisions.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 25 Oct 2012, 5:07 pm

nasisillmatic wrote:So does Vince have power now? I thought it was Triple H that made these decisions.

Quiet you!

We're not supposed to remember these things unless WWE tells us to remember them, remember?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:11 pm

To be fair, Triple H fired Vince, only for Vince to fire Triple H, only for it to turn out Triple H still had power.

Basically...if ratings are really low, Vince has power, if there's only a small slump Triple H does and if it's normal, Vickie Guerrero/current flavour of the month does.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 26 Oct 2012, 10:28 am

Crimey wrote:To be fair, Triple H fired Vince, only for Vince to fire Triple H, only for it to turn out Triple H still had power.

Basically...if ratings are really low, Vince has power, if there's only a small slump Triple H does and if it's normal, Vickie Guerrero/current flavour of the month does.

Now I understand.

I remember my mate actually thought the firing of Vince last year wasn't a work ha.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down