The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Swagger asks for release??

4 posters

Go down

Jack Swagger asks for release?? Empty Jack Swagger asks for release??

Post by Fernando Mon 05 Nov 2012, 3:59 pm

The Cranky Vince Twitter account, which is a parody account that posts Tweets as if they are coming from an angry Vince McMahon, has implied with its latest Tweet that WWE star Jack Swagger has asked for his WWE release. Although the Tweet does not mention the word release specifically, it's implied, as the account has been hinting at other stars asking for their release in the recent past.

While this account might seem bogus, it has definitely caught the attention of several backstage WWE officials, as F4WOnline.com has been able to confirm multiple Tweets in the past as being accurate - a couple examples being Alberto Del Rio threatening to quit the company, and an idea proposed that CM Punk face Vince McMahon at Hell in a Cell.

There is internal WWE concern that the person behind the account might be someone close to the company, or a former employee with ties to WWE who is leaking sensitive information. Interestingly, the account was shut down on the same day the Del Rio information leaked, but was later relaunched. It should still be noted, however, that the Tweet below is unconfirmed, and WWE has yet to make any official announcement regarding Jack Swagger's status

https://twitter.com/CrankyVince

The tweet says: WELL Frak JACK SWAGGER AND HIS REQUEST. WHO THE Frak IS JACK SWAGGER?

Source: Wrestlezone.com

I can say ive no idea if this is true and i hope it's not because i quite like him but more to the point how is this guy getting this information Erm He's been right on every on 99% of things so far which will be slightly worrying for WWE with all their secrets being leaked onto the web.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Jack Swagger asks for release?? Empty Re: Jack Swagger asks for release??

Post by Kid Vicious Mon 05 Nov 2012, 4:29 pm

Do you reckon it's true, or part of a work?
He's meant to be coming back with a new character, so maybe Jack Swagger is out, and Jake Hager (or whatever they call him) is in.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 05 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

Id hope not if it is true id expect he'll be in tna within 6 months but this account is generally full of crap then out of nowhere pulls out facts that no one else knows about yet Erm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 05 Nov 2012, 5:15 pm

Who's behind CrankyVince could be the storyline to end all storylines and link it in with the 1997 Shenanighans of GTV

So it's Goldust or Gericho

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 05 Nov 2012, 5:19 pm

The account has drawn alarming concern from WWE officials since last year, who believe it is being administered by an employee within proximity of McMahon or a former employee with close ties to organization due to the amount of sensitive information being released. It was coincidentally shut down on the day it was revealed that Del Rio had threatened to quit WWE, but reinstated after it was labeled as a parody account and having no affiliation to the sports-entertainment organization.

It would appear that the account is being administered by Andrew Goldstein, a former creative writer who extensively worked alongside McMahon in 2006 and 2007 (he has recounted the WWE chief's numerous quirks and unwritten rules in interviews over the past two years, such as don't sneeze or yawn in front of him, and to pour peanuts from the peanut jar rather that place your hands inside of it). After news broke on the night of October 8 that Brian Gewirtz had been removed as the head writer of RAW, a barrage of messages touting the decision were posted on the "Cranky Vince" account. While this was going on, Goldstein posted a "Cranky Vince" style message on his Twitter account (located @AngeGold) while commenting on RAW events reading, "I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN FIRING A JEWISH WRITER SINCE THE FIRST 6 TIMES I FIRED @HEYMANHUSTLE. KOSHER WOOD." The message was immediately deleted, and was not posted on the "Cranky Vince" account.

Here is a link to Twitter user catching the mishap and questioning whether the identity of "Cranky Vince" had been revealed. Furthermore, Goldstein plugged the parody account two times that night.

https://twitter.com/VoicelessSmark/status/255473590844133376

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Mon 05 Nov 2012, 5:20 pm

i reckon he'll stay, but I could understand him behind the scenes wanting a push - he's a former champ and the wwe is on a bit of a downer so his own natural ego will think he can carry them.

they should recycle him as Jack Tannen. A subtle Back to the Future reference..
"i'm gonna geth that thun of a bith"

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down