The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

+13
cherriesfna
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
Marky
Bull
TwisT
GSC
FIFA Diva
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Afro
sodhat
Fernando
Hero
17 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 19 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Hero Thu 08 Nov 2012, 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero & Afro, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Bradistan Glue Sniffers - Nadeem Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Fassbender - Bull

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

FC Ich spreche kein Deutsch - Russell Elmo

Last edited by Hero on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:56 pm

That's pure comedy gold Laugh

I remember in 2002 when Arsenal won the league, and Junichi Inamoto was handed the trophy - he didn't play one second of league football that season...and has still gotten close to it than Gerrard Laugh

That might have been 98 of course, can't quite recall.

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 19 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:59 pm

"If Ryan Giggs' wife divorced him and took half his stuff, how would you feel about her having 6 more Premier League winners medals than you?"
Laugh Laugh Laugh #Quality

Anyone see Zlatan saying Gerrard should of left Liverpool and gone to a big club. Laugh clap #Classic

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:59 pm

Would have been 2002 as Inamoto left Arsenal just before he had a good world cup in his homeland
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:08 pm

Hi guys.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

BOOM. Just got an In Form Monreal for 5500k. His cheapest buy now is 16k. #PureProfit

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:27 pm

Just finished AC3. That was a depressing ending
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

You could have a put a spoiler on it. mad
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

Spoiler:
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

He doesn't actually what is depressing about the ending, just that it was depressing.
It could just have Radiohead playing in the background?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:33 pm

HOLTY IS BACK ON TWITTER! @Grantholt31

What a legend
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:33 pm

And Ryan Bennett follows me on twitter now! For no apparant reason, but it is him lol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:35 pm

Hero wrote:He doesn't actually what is depressing about the ending, just that it was depressing.

Indeed. Its also my opinion.

Kinda disappointed by the game tbh, a bit on the short side. I know they're planning buttloads of DLC, but they could've expanded it a bit.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:35 pm

Hero wrote:He doesn't actually what is depressing about the ending, just that it was depressing.

Or a video of Paul Scholes's greatest sideways passes
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:39 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:

I'd have rather killed myself.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:42 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:

No one asked for your Anti biased Liverpool loving Scholes hating comments. If you don't have respect for the greatest Footballer ever then you don't have respect for Football.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:43 pm

HOLTY IS BACK ON TWITTER! @Grantholt31

And Ryan Bennett follows me on twitter now! For no apparant reason, but it is him lol

You about to Climax arent you!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:43 pm

He didn't have to say I know. Sad

Next game I'm buying is GTA 5.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:45 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:

No one asked for your Anti biased ######### loving Scholes hating comments. If you don't have respect for the greatest Footballer ever then you don't have respect for Football.

I have great respect for Dixie Dean actually.

And ######### loving ???? furious censored censored furious censored You are now on the blacklist

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:47 pm

Careful with your language Afro

We don't need Peter Herbert coming here and admonishing you

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:50 pm

What is anti-biased Liverpool loving? There's so many contradictions, I can't work out whether that means I love Liverpool or not.

I think you are saying that I am against loving Liverpool, but in a bias rather than objective way
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:50 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:

No one asked for your Anti biased Liverpool loving Scholes hating comments. If you don't have respect for the greatest Footballer ever then you don't have respect for Football.

I have great respect for Dixie Dean actually.

And Liverpool loving ???? furious censored censored furious censored You are now on the blacklist

Dixie Dean Laugh don't make me laugh, you can't even call his era Football. It was a joke of a time even you would score 300+ goals. He is not a Footballer let alone the greatest.

Yeah Liverpool loving, you and that Hero friend of yours constantly love off Steven Gayrard.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:51 pm

Its going to be #Epic
I have to quit pretend management & my real job when it comes out..... Whistle

Dixie Dean
Laugh I mentioned him to one of my clients this morning in a Fantasy Footbal bit of banter. Also Tony Cottee got a mention.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:52 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:What is anti-biased Liverpool loving? There's so many contradictions, I can't work out whether that means I love Liverpool or not.

I think you are saying that I am against loving Liverpool, but in a bias rather than objective way

hahah I meant Anti Scholes, biased to Liverpool because of your love for Gerrard.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:53 pm

I picked a name with Dixie Dean. Could just have easily been Brett Angel

And not being blinded against what a Liverpool player is capable off down to fierce club loyalty, does not make us Liverpool loving.

I actually think Man Utd have had many, many great players, but I don't love them either.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:54 pm

Gerrard picked Paul Scholes as the greatest England player he played with. So there you go Viva, you and Gerrard are peas in a pod.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

am intrested in taking over bull's team

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

When GTA comes out I'll kill myself because I'm so excited.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Its going to be #Epic
I have to quit pretend management & my real job when it comes out..... Whistle

Dixie Dean
Laugh I mentioned him to one of my clients this morning in a Fantasy Footbal bit of banter. Also Tony Cottee got a mention.

Dixie Dean would have been a fantasy league points machine in the 1927/28 season. And Olly would have had him in his v2 team
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:01 pm

sodhat wrote:Gerrard picked Paul Scholes as the greatest England player he played with. So there you go Viva, you and Gerrard are peas in a pod.

Good he better show respect to Scholes.

Afro and Hero can WUM all they like but deep down they know that Scholes is the best English player and best midfielder in Premier league History.

You know who I've missed last couple of days, David Beckham what a legend. David Beckham >> Cristiano Ronaldo
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:02 pm

CF wrote:am intrested in taking over bull's team
No objection from me. Hero / Afro / soddy? Shall we ask for a CV, covering letter and a 200 word essay on why Scholes+ is better than the original Scholes? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:03 pm

Dixie Dean would have been a fantasy league points machine in the 1927/28 season
Kinda why I mentioned him, along the lines of needed to bring him back to get some points as his teams poopie.

Viva, Afro doesnt love Liverpool. He just Loves Gerrard & Wilshire. I think he loves Wilshire even more though because hes better than an In Form, At Peak, On His Day, Gerrard & Scholes hybrid with bionic legs!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:04 pm

Criccer - you are very welcome. I am already predicting a return to the days gone by as you have the infamous Chiellini in your squad.

Excuse Viva, he is really insecure that he is in the minority on his opinion on Scholes
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:05 pm

AZZY i PM'ed sodhat about it

lol afro, doubt i will be able to afford Chiellini judging by the squad and budget bull left.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:06 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
No objection from me. Hero / Afro / soddy? Shall we ask for a CV, covering letter and a 200 word essay on why Scholes+ is better than the original Scholes? Very Happy

You know I'm dissapointed with you, I always beleived that you were one of the few people that feel Football should be played the right way. Producing young English Footballers 100 yard ball smasher who have nose bleeds every time they touch the ball. You're like the rest of them, no technique, no ability just hoof ball. Keep thinking that Wilshere is better then Scholes.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:06 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Dixie Dean would have been a fantasy league points machine in the 1927/28 season
Kinda why I mentioned him, along the lines of needed to bring him back to get some points as his teams poopie.

Viva, Afro doesnt love Liverpool. He just Loves Gerrard & Wilshire. I think he loves Wilshire even more though because hes better than an In Form, At Peak, On His Day, Gerrard & Scholes hybrid with bionic legs!

I don't love Wilshere. I think he is a bit of knob, who likes his own voice to be honest. I'm just not blind to his ability because he doesn't play for my team (or any other top 4 team for that matter)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:08 pm

CF wrote:AZZY i PM'ed sodhat about it

lol afro, doubt i will be able to afford Chiellini judging by the squad and budget bull left.

You want it, it's yours CF. Just copy and paste a team page and we'll get rid of the old one.

Chiellini is in your squad already!

Everyone else - be aware of the 20% rule on transfers.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:10 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:

I don't love Wilshere. I think he is a bit of knob, who likes his own voice to be honest. I'm just not blind to his ability because he doesn't play for my team (or any other top 4 team for that matter)

Is that why I rate Patrick Vieira as one of the greatets midfielders of the Premier League ever? That clearly shows that I'm not picking a player because he plays for my team. I think Wilshere is a decent player better then Henderson and behind Cleverly just because I don't rate him as high as you means I'm blind to the loyalty of my club.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:11 pm

i have Chiellini sodhat!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:11 pm

https://www.606v2.com/f176-the-fan-gilhaus-whooooo-league

That's where the new page should be, CF.

Wilshere is miles ahead of Cleverly for me. Does everything better.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:12 pm

And Criccer, that is a decent squad Bull has left behind. Its worth looking up any that you don't know. There are some decent players in there, so you don't want to get fleeced.

Viva - me and Azzy are very disappointed on you. You know we appreciate what Scholes can do and his style of play, but we thought you were one who could recognise how good players from other teams can be too. Seems you are blinded by United loyalities, when we always had you down as a knowledgable football fan. We refuse to discuss football with you until you take the blinkers off
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:13 pm

SQUAD PAGE IS UP

afro squad dont look great IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:14 pm

sodhat wrote:https://www.606v2.com/f176-the-fan-gilhaus-whooooo-league

Yeah like winning trophies and staying injury free HAHAHAHAHAHA
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:15 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Azzy Mahmood wrote:

You know I'm dissapointed with you, I always beleived that you were one of the few people that feel Football should be played the right way. Producing young English Footballers 100 yard ball smasher who have nose bleeds every time they touch the ball. You're like the rest of them, no technique, no ability just hoof ball. Keep thinking that Wilshere is better then Scholes.
Hey I never said I thought Scholes+ was better, only that we should ask for an essay on it mad

Scholes in his prime - not now - was better than Wilshere is now. I think Wilshere has the potential to exceed Scholes' ability, but if he keeps getting injured or stays at Arsenal, he has no chance.

What the kid needs is a move to Real, Barca, Juve...somewhere he's surrounded by great players in a technical league. Imagine Juve bringing in Wilshere to play alongside Pirlo for a year or two, the Wilshere taking over the mantle. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:15 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote: just because I don't rate him as high as you means I'm blind to the loyalty of my club.

That's a bit rich when because I rate some players differently from you, I am Liverpool loving, nose-bleed football promoting.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:18 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Cleverley has won what exactly? And he does this winning nothing by being injury free as well
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:18 pm

I can understand and see great players from other sides such as Toure, Mata, Carzorla, Bale, etc. I am not biased to Man Utd, if I think a player is better then Scholes I'd say it but there is no better then him.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:18 pm

when does my first set of tactics have to be in by?

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:20 pm

CF wrote:SQUAD PAGE IS UP

afro squad dont look great IMO.

It is a good squad CF. There will be a lot of interest in your team. For me, you need to try to keep hold of

Barzagli
Chiellini
Piszczek
Strootman
Xhaka
Leitner
Mandzukic

Unless you get a really good offer for them.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:21 pm

CF wrote:when does my first set of tactics have to be in by?
Friday night 2359 OK

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012, 3:22 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Cleverley has won what exactly? And he does this winning nothing by being injury free as well

Charity shield and Football matches. Tell me when Tombo has been out for 17 months?

P.S Wilshere is turning 21 in Janurary hardly the young fresh face talent everyone classes him as, at the age of 21 he has to deliever he only has two years left to win the Balon D'or.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next