The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

+13
cherriesfna
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
Marky
Bull
TwisT
GSC
FIFA Diva
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Afro
sodhat
Fernando
Hero
17 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 20 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Hero Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 10:42

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero & Afro, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Bradistan Glue Sniffers - Nadeem Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Fassbender - Bull

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

FC Ich spreche kein Deutsch - Russell Elmo

Last edited by Hero on Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:30; edited 2 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:22

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I can understand and see great players from other sides such as Toure, Mata, Carzorla, Bale, etc. I am not biased to Man Utd, if I think a player is better then Scholes I'd say it but there is no better then him.

I realise that really, but you started throwing dirty accusations of Liverpool loving when I didn't share the same opinion of Scholes.

it shows a real intolerance of others opinions of players
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:22

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:https://www.606v2.com/f176-the-fan-gilhaus-whooooo-league

That's where the new page should be, CF.

Wilshere is miles ahead of Cleverly for me. Does everything better.

Yeah like winning trophies and staying injury free HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cleverley isn't exactly Mr Indestructable with injuries now, is he?

You might be interested to know that Tom Cleverley has won a grand total of 1 trophy with United - the Community Shield.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:24

I don't love Wilshere. I think he is a bit of knob, who likes his own voice to be honest. I'm just not blind to his ability because he doesn't play for my team (or any other top 4 team for that matter)
All lies! You love him like a fat kid love cake (props to Fiddy). Also, I wouldnt say your blind to his ability but its like your look through Arsene Wenger/Arsenal Fans tinted glasses, you speak like hes the saviour of the England national team, he is the lord christ himself who has been gone for a long amount of time only to return to play football before he helps us all repent our sins!
WOW!!! I see now see what you see Afro! He is in fact like Jesus, who died & was reborn to save us all! (I think thats right, im not Christian so apologise to those of you who are if thats incorrect).

Viva, maybe Wilshire is the one. He is Jesus, Neo, He-Man, Luke Skywalker & Batman all in one. Afro is just the Oracle telling us what we cant see yet.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:25

I'm going to leave this argument Viva.

The opinion that to be better than Paul Scholes at 19 you have to win the Balloon Door by the time your 23 is ridiculous. Paul Scholes was never close to winning the Balloon Door.

It's similar to saying to be a better goalscorer than Heskey at 21, you must go on to win the European Golden Boot by the time your 25
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:25

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

You might be interested to know that Tom Cleverley has won a grand total of 1 trophy with United - the Community Shield.

I don't know about you but I would rather win the COmmunity Shield rather then nothing in my Footballing career. A cup is a cup. Yes but Cleverley is not the great English hope that WIlshere is made out to be. Even ROoney struggled with that tag and he was a far far far far far far more talented player then Wilshere.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:26

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
I don't love Wilshere. I think he is a bit of knob, who likes his own voice to be honest. I'm just not blind to his ability because he doesn't play for my team (or any other top 4 team for that matter)
All lies! You love him like a fat kid love cake (props to Fiddy). Also, I wouldnt say your blind to his ability but its like your look through Arsene Wenger/Arsenal Fans tinted glasses, you speak like hes the saviour of the England national team, he is the lord christ himself who has been gone for a long amount of time only to return to play football before he helps us all repent our sins!
WOW!!! I see now see what you see Afro! He is in fact like Jesus, who died & was reborn to save us all! (I think thats right, im not Christian so apologise to those of you who are if thats incorrect).

Viva, maybe Wilshire is the one. He is Jesus, Neo, He-Man, Luke Skywalker & Batman all in one. Afro is just the Oracle telling us what we cant see yet.

Laugh Laugh like the black lady from the Matrix films?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:29

Right WUM's aside. Question for you?

Why is it just the Arsenal hating, Man U fans who claim Wilshere to be an average footballer, and everyone else recognise a player of ability and immense potential?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:29

GUYS CAN I JUST SAY THAT MOST DAYS I WONT BE AROUND UNTIL 3:30PM ISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:29

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

I don't know about you but I would rather win the COmmunity Shield rather then nothing in my Footballing career. A cup is a cup. Y

By your winning trophies argument that would mean Mikael Silvestre/Kleberson > Robin Van Persie

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:30

BigFellasAfro wrote:I'm going to leave this argument Viva.

The opinion that to be better than Paul Scholes at 19 you have to win the Balloon Door by the time your 23 is ridiculous. Paul Scholes was never close to winning the Balloon Door.

It's similar to saying to be a better goalscorer than Heskey at 21, you must go on to win the European Golden Boot by the time your 25

You can't leave I've shut the door you're trapped inside.

By the way it was 18 year old Wilshere not 19. An of course he has to win the Balloon Door, if he is already better then Scholes who is regarded as one of the greatest not by me but world class managers who know about Football then Wilshere has to win the Balloon Door easily. If he can already be better then Scholes at 18 then its only upwards for the lad.By the time he is 23 he should be 10 times the player Scholes is. An if Scholes who is better then Gerrard and Lampard who have finished in top 3 and been nominated for Balloon Door then Wilshere should obviously win it a million times in a row.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:30

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

I don't know about you but I would rather win the COmmunity Shield rather then nothing in my Footballing career. A cup is a cup. Yes but Cleverley is not the great English hope that WIlshere is made out to be. Even ROoney struggled with that tag and he was a far far far far far far more talented player then Wilshere.

Well if a cup is a cup, Wilshere won a couple at youth level for Arsenal. Ultimately it doesn't matter, Cleverley is behind Wilshere in PL appearances, CL appearances, and will certainly be behind in the England pecking order.

This isn't me saying he's better than Scholes either - I don't subscribe to that view yet, but he is better than Cleverley.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:32

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:33

Fernando wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

I don't know about you but I would rather win the COmmunity Shield rather then nothing in my Footballing career. A cup is a cup. Y

By your winning trophies argument that would mean Mikael Silvestre/Kleberson > Robin Van Persie

And Ben Foster, Roger Johnson and Scott Dann > David de Gea, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:33

like the black lady from the Matrix films?
Spot On.

Afro is the Oracle! He was seen Wilshire becore the best player in the world in exactly 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days, 18 hours, 56 minutes & 7 seconds. After he beats Ronaldo & Messi to the Balloon Door without even being nominated he then goes on to disarm every nuclear warhead on this planet, cure cancer & finishes up by giving Stephen Hawking the ability to walk again.

You heard it hear first, our load saviour Jack Wilshere does ALL that & more!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:33

I know, you said before, but don't spoil the magic Afro, if they know you're pulling their legs they won't be angry.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:35

sodhat wrote:I know, you said before, but don't spoil the magic Afro, if they know you're pulling their legs they won't be angry.

Fair enough. I've deleted my post in order to encourage more comedy drivel
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:36

question...

whats happening with lawyers and foreigns? are they open at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:36

Fernando wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

It is possible afterall they played for world cup winning teams and league winning teams, while they accepted the challenege of playing at the highest level leaving their safe zone Van Persie prefered the safe easy option. Now that he has moved to United he has shown some bottle but he has to win things before he can be judged as a top class player. Big players win cups for you like CLeverly helped United win the charisty shield.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:37

Ben Foster, Roger Johnson and Scott Dann > David de Gea, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones
Apostolos Vellios >>> Rooney & Chicharito
#BelieveThat

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:38

BigFellasAfro wrote:Right WUM's aside. Question for you?

Why is it just the Arsenal hating, Man U fans who claim Wilshere to be an average footballer, and everyone else recognise a player of ability and immense potential?

I'm a Utd fan that doesn't wear blinkers btw and I certainly rate Wilshere > Cleverley.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:38

Lawyers are up in the league pages

You get 2 foreigns each week; they must be based on transfermarkt.co.uk values. They are first come first served, so if a player is available, just copy the link on the TP Bid Page and confirm the transfer.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:38

Yes. You have two lawyers offers which you can accept at any point until the next ones go up (next Tuesday).

you also have two foreigns per week (Tuesday to Monday), still have both left, and can buy players worth upto £13m on the TM value website.

There is a list of players in the league which is correct up to the end of Monday
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:40

sodhat, afro, Pizacek and barzaghli are NFS..

schelmezer would be avaliable if i could get a replacment LB

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:41

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Ben Foster, Roger Johnson and Scott Dann > David de Gea, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones
Apostolos Vellios >>> Rooney & Chicharito
#BelieveThat

What has Vellios won Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:48

OK, seriously, I would say that. My Arsenal fan, season ticket holding cousin doesnt rate Wilshere as highly as you lot. I actually have a total of 4 arsenal fan mates who dont. They dont judge him on 15 + month ago like you lot tho. Thats where your problem lies.
Ask any football fan to judge him on last season & they cant.
Nobody has denied he has talent, but that talent has not been seen for too long now to start saying he better than x player y player.

Cleverly has a proven progress record in the 15 + month Wilshere has sat out.

Does anyone here interview potencial staff where they work? Marky, Maccie D's dont count I mean real salary jobs. #JustKidding

Who would you deem better:
1) Kid whos walked out of Uni with a distinction in their degree who than spent 16 months in Thialand contracting every disease possible
OR
2) Kid thos walked out of Uni with a 2:1 in their degree, gone straigh into a job and worked hard for 16 months go build on his skills.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:51

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
OK, seriously, I would say that. My Arsenal fan, season ticket holding cousin doesnt rate Wilshere as highly as you lot. I actually have a total of 4 arsenal fan mates who dont. They dont judge him on 15 + month ago like you lot tho. Thats where your problem lies.
Ask any football fan to judge him on last season & they cant.
Nobody has denied he has talent, but that talent has not been seen for too long now to start saying he better than x player y player.

Cleverly has a proven progress record in the 15 + month Wilshere has sat out.

Does anyone here interview potencial staff where they work? Marky, Maccie D's dont count I mean real salary jobs. #JustKidding

1) Kid whos walked out of Uni distinction with a degree than spent 16 months in Thialand contracting every disease possible
OR
2) Kid thos walked out of Uni with a 2:1 gone straigh into a job and worked hard for 16 months go build on his skills.

Could you refer to him as Paul Scholes+ please
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:52

I don't get how you can not rate someone because they have been injured. It's like that erases how well they played before they were injured, and magically removed all memory of them ever being alright at kicking a ball.

He made 35 PL appearances in 2010-11, made the PFA team of the year. That's where the rating comes from.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:53

Could you refer to him as Paul Scholes+ please
NO!
If you answer the above question then I shall call him The Great Holy Lord Saviour

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:56

I don't get how you can not rate someone because they have been injured. It's like that erases how well they played before they were injured, and magically removed all memory of them ever being alright at kicking a ball.
Soddy, because you can. There are loads and loads of young players who have talent, get injured and are not the same again. Arron Ramsey is the prefect example.

The real question is:
How can you rate a player in 2012/13 season based on his preformances from the 2010/11 season?

Along with:
1) Kid whos walked out of Uni distinction with a degree than spent 16 months in Thialand contracting every disease possible
OR
2) Kid thos walked out of Uni with a 2:1 gone straigh into a job and worked hard for 16 months go build on his skills.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:00

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Soddy, because you can. There are loads and loads of young players who have talent, get injured and are not the same again. Arron Ramsey is the prefect example.

The real question is:
How can you rate a player in 2012/13 season based on his preformances from the 2010/11 season?

Along with:
OR

Define "better".

Who would look better in a "oh look how hard he's worked sense", the second chap.

Who would have the better pedigree, and be able to slot right in, it's the first.

Like I say with injuries - just because he went travelling after getting a distinction didn't reduce his brains to mush.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:02

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:The real question is:

Along with:
OR

Answer 1: Because that's all we CAN rate him on. It's not his fault he was injured for 17months, so in order to assess his ability, we have to use the only sample available - 2010-'11 season. And his few performances since returning, naturally.

I would deem Kid 1, the one who is clearly a cut above everyone else. Only kids who get distinctions are allowed to shake the Chancellor's hand, the rest have to walk past like an evrage Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:05

He made 35 PL appearances in 2010-11, made the PFA team of the year. That's where the rating comes from.
What a load of BS.
James Milner made the PFA Team of the Year in 09/10.
Ashley Young made the Championship TOTY in 05/06 then the Premiership in 07/08 & 08/09.
Whats you point? Because he made the TOTY it mean hes great?
Even Kieron Dyer made a TOTY. I could name many more that have who are all poop and went on to be poop. Just because you make a team of the year is doesnt mean your great. Especially if you have played football since you made that team.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:06

I would go with 1) also. He has shown himself to be better than 2).

There are plenty of hard workers in my office, but it is the ones who have the better qualifications (and gonnorrhea), who are seen as the future leaders
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:06

are my injuries Xhaka and Jaasklainen?

injury page says it is, but afro said its Pizcek and Joaquin..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:08

It's cup week no.2 OK

So your injuries are in the cup section Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:08

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
What a load of BS.
Ashley Young made the Championship TOTY in 05/06 then the Premiership in 07/08 & 08/09.
Even Kieron Dyer made a TOTY. I could name many more that have who are all poop and went on to be poop. Just because you make a team of the year is doesnt mean your great. Especially if you have played football since you made that team.

No, it means that's the only thing we can judge him on that is grounded in fact. He didn't erase his season because he spent time on the treatment table.

He was also the PFA Young Player of the Year. Does it make him world class, and sure to succeed? No. But look at the list of players that have won the award, and it's clear the majority of them turn in to stars.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:09

How are you supposed to lead or be the best when you are too ill to make it into the office let alone being the bestest?

I rather have someone who offers me 70% commitment then someone who has the potential to offer me 80% commitment but is always ill.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:11

I think the point is that we was ill, but isn't any longer.

Who would you rather have - the clever kid who was off sick from work for a year with a bad illness but is no back to work fit as a fiddle, or the plodder who has never had a day off work, but can't do anything outside his set routine
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:12

I would deem Kid 1, the one who is clearly a cut above everyone else. Only kids who get distinctions are allowed to shake the Chancellor's hand, the rest have to walk past like an evrage Joe.
You clearly dont do hiring for the company you work for.

You guys carry on playing the flute solo over Wilshere. Until he shows some promise like previous I wont rate him.
Good call from all you three to ignore the Aaron Ramsey point I made. It certanly doesnt help your point so we best just pretend nothing of the sort was mentioned.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:13

sodhat wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
What a load of BS.

No, it means that's the only thing we can judge him on that is grounded in fact. He didn't erase his season because he spent time on the treatment table.

He was also the PFA Young Player of the Year. Does it make him world class, and sure to succeed? No. But look at the list of players that have won the award, and it's clear the majority of them turn in to stars.

You're wrong mate out of the last 20 years Ronaldo is the only one that you could really class as world class.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:13

You didn't rate Ramsey before his injury. I remember the discussion on him.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:15

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
What a load of BS.

You're wrong mate out of the last 20 years Ronaldo is the only one that you could really class as world class.

I didn't mention world class, that was you implying it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:17

OK, let not ignore Ashley Young. After all hes been in a PFA TOTY three, yes thats right THREE times. You cant ignore that fact hes quality Soddy, i mean its grounded in fact.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:18

Ashley Young is quality isn't he
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:18

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
What a load of BS.

I didn't mention world class, that was you implying it.

Ok you said they turn into stars, Parker, Milner, Young, Walker, Kewell, Jenas, Bellamy, Sharpe, are hardly players that you can call stars. Ronaldo, Rooney, Fabregas are stars. Beckham, Owen, Fowler are good players. So its really a mix bag, a player winning YPOTY don't mean he'll turn into a star his most likely to turn into a good player.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:19

BigFellasAfro wrote:Ashley Young is quality isn't he

Ahsley Young > Juan Mata
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:20

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:

OK, let not ignore Ashley Young. After all hes been in a PFA TOTY three, yes thats right THREE times. You cant ignore that fact hes quality Soddy, i mean its grounded in fact.

He is a quality player - and I fail to see your point.

He has England caps, plays for the team 1st in the league, and I'm pretty sure he won a bronze medal for diving at London 2012.

Those are the facts.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:21

Wilshere was great in his YPotY season. he thoroughly deserved to win it, despite great seasons from Bale and Chicharito.

The question seems to be whether you can retain your rating of him based on that, if he has been out for a long period (some like Ramsey aren't as good, some like Jovetic come back and are even better).

Personally, I will base my rating on their last games I have seen them and drop it down to say 75% until I see any sign of their old form
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:23

If Tom Cleverley is better than Jack Wilshere, Grant Holt is better than Wayne Rooney. Cleverley is so good he cant even displace a 37/38 year old Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 16:23

All it simply means is during that year they were thought of as having the best season amongst their peers of similarly aged players, no-one has a crystal ball into how they will then pan out, Fergie doesn't and we certainly don't.
We can certainly speculate upon it based on how they've performed so far and especially how they perform against similar aged players but it's not set in stone.
Adu and Messi were both hailed as the future best player in the world from a young young age. We all know how their careers went.
Look at some of the kids I've got like Jese, Deulofeu and Suarez, all three of those had supposed huge futures ahead of them, only time will tell if they do.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next