The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks

+44
asoreleftshoulder
fa0019
Pal Joey
Knackeredknees
goneagain
thebluesmancometh
GoodinTightSpaces
ChequeredJersey
Submachine
No 7&1/2
Casartelli
gregortree
andy powells minder
Jimpy
propdavid_london
nganboy
emack2
Otagolad
Hound_of_Harrow
blackcanelion
Barney McGrew did it
nathan
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
PJHolybloke
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
tigerleghorn
mckay1402
Mr Fishpaste
beshocked
aucklandlaurie
GunsGerms
TJ1
whocares
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
LondonTiger
Biltong
disneychilly
wam
eirebilly
kiakahaaotearoa
HammerofThunor
yappysnap
Taylorman
anotherworldofpain
48 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks - Page 8 Empty Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks

Post by anotherworldofpain Sun 11 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, if the citing commissioner's show any consistency then Adam Thompson can't get more than a two week ban. Which should be reduced to one on the basis of his clean record. So he should just miss the Italy game.

Any more than that, and the "open season on McCaw Sponsored by the IRB" drums will surely start to beat louder.

Last edited by anotherworldofpain on Fri 23 Nov 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks - Page 8 Empty Re: Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:03 pm

gregortree wrote:Another AB citing coming after that chicking sh#t hit from behind by Hore.
ABs sublime and dirty all at the same time. picard
AWOP: you going to defend Hore then ?

Well, the Welsh player was lazy running; illegally trying to slow down AB ball. So by prior logic it was "what he deserved" right?

It was certainly no worse than greyling's fore-arm to the face, so I think two weeks reduced to one for good behaviour is about right. Despite BBC violating their charter on impartiality by directly appealing to the judiciary for a lengthy ban of 6-7 weeks. Don't worry folks! I've filed a complaint already to the regulator and given the thin ice the BBC are already on I should imagine they'll have to publish a retraction and apologise. In the mean time, do try not to get wound up by direct marketing by the state funded broadcaster's propaganda. We're not in China or Iran, so I'm sure we can think for ourselves and not believe the paff directed at us at the expense of our own tax money.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks - Page 8 Empty Re: Bitter IRB chief declares war on All Blacks

Post by gregortree Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:08 pm

Ok AWOP you should be counsel for his defence.
I'm sure your arguments will impress the commissioners. picard
Especially your conspiracy bit.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:09 pm

It's more collective ignorance than conspiracy to be fair gregortree.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:10 pm

Collective ignorance? You are smack on there AWOP, Joubert wouldn't hava a job if there wasn't!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney McGrew did it Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

I agree with pain. Davies should be cited for obstruction, diving and time-wasting (NZ could have scored another try or 2 in the time he wasted) - 4 weeks ban increased to 8 for being welsh. Hore, on the other hand, should be made the ABs captain for the next game and knighted for contributions to wresting. If the IRB don't sort this I'll never talk to them again.
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:16 pm

Barney, like it OK

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:
gregortree wrote:Another AB citing coming after that chicking sh#t hit from behind by Hore.
ABs sublime and dirty all at the same time. picard
AWOP: you going to defend Hore then ?

Well, the Welsh player was lazy running; illegally trying to slow down AB ball. So by prior logic it was "what he deserved" right?

It was certainly no worse than greyling's fore-arm to the face, so I think two weeks reduced to one for good behaviour is about right. Despite BBC violating their charter on impartiality by directly appealing to the judiciary for a lengthy ban of 6-7 weeks. Don't worry folks! I've filed a complaint already to the regulator and given the thin ice the BBC are already on I should imagine they'll have to publish a retraction and apologise. In the mean time, do try not to get wound up by direct marketing by the state funded broadcaster's propaganda. We're not in China or Iran, so I'm sure we can think for ourselves and not believe the paff directed at us at the expense of our own tax money.

As an England fan, I am very grateful that Brad Davies provoked lady of loose morals sufficiently to get him banned for a while, before England players get the chance to be on on the reciprocal of his 'provocation'.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Sat 24 Nov 2012, 9:16 pm

... clever real time Thesaurus on this site 606 Mods. clap
What I actually wrote was Hore with a capital 'W '.
It came out as the windy euphemism above.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Sun 25 Nov 2012, 8:23 am

gregortree wrote:... clever real time Thesaurus on this site 606 Mods. clap
What I actually wrote was Hore with a capital 'W '.
It came out as the windy euphemism above.

Actually Greg as a Terry Pratchett fan I'm tempted to go and change that filter to "lady of negotiable affection". Or "seamstress"

Wink
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Sun 25 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

ok Pete, you win here Sad

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sun 25 Nov 2012, 6:26 pm

NZ have been the dirtiest team of the November series.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 25 Nov 2012, 6:37 pm

GunsGerms wrote:NZ have been the dirtiest team of the November series.
It's a NH conspiracy, I tell ye

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sun 25 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

Oh of course I'm sure the kiwis will find someone else to blame

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:42 am

Its normaly the ref.
He makes them Kiwi play dirty with his ridiculously wrong ref calls.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8